Author Topic: Are you different from your online (getbig) persona?  (Read 66617 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Are you different from your online (getbig) persona?
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2010, 06:02:52 AM »
You'd like me in real life because I'm just like CalvinH minus the rugged good looks, engaging personality and brute strength.

Hahaha ;D

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2010, 06:04:18 AM »
without a problem :)

Im still contemplating it, maby helping Alex's board instead, I will however return and let bigdaawg choose a signature for me if brock looses.

I'm just fucking with you anyway.  I enjoy most of your posts.  Besides I want you around when Carwin lays a big focking meat hook on Lesnar and makes his eyes roll back in his head.

spinnis

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2010, 06:08:24 AM »
I'm just fucking with you anyway.  I enjoy most of your posts.  Besides I want you around when Carwin lays a big focking meat hook on Lesnar and makes his eyes roll back in his head.

Only One thing that can possible make me melt, and thats when I get singled out.. I made a mma thread BOOM 4 pages and going strong and its gets moved and then you have crappy ass non active offtopic threads staying on the main board for days and days, it makes me furious, hell I even decided to post All Lesnar info in that thread to keep myself from spamming the boards, but even that wasn't enough... If my thread got moved and Everyone elses, then fine. everyone was treated equally. But that didn't happen.

So Im starting to think why Im I spending my time here and not on Alex board instead for example..

If I cant figure out a reason which I still havent, Im taking long break from gb.

And I was also looking forward to the board after the fight, hell even if brock lost I was looking forward to everyone going insane and taking shots at me all over the place lol.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2010, 06:10:49 AM »
Only One thing that can possible make me melt, and thats when I get singled out.. I made a mma thread BOOM 4 pages and going strong and its gets moved and then you have crappy ass non active offtopic threads staying on the main board for days and days, it makes me furious, hell I even decided to post All Lesnar info in that thread to keep myself from spamming the boards, but even that wasn't enough... If my thread got moved and Everyone elses, then fine. everyone was treated equally. But that didn't happen.

So Im starting to think why Im I spending my time here and not on Alex board instead for example..

If I cant figure out a reason which I still havent, Im taking long break from gb.

And I was also looking forward to the board after the fight, hell even if brock lost I was looking forward to everyone going insane and taking shots at me all over the place lol.
Alex has a good board, its fast as well

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2010, 06:19:11 AM »
i saw the weather in LV

tell me, do you get Purple like Grimace in the sun?

LOL ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2010, 06:20:01 AM »
Alex has a good board, its fast as well

Got a link?  I'd use the search function here but I don't want to risk a virus.

But I'll still call everyone there "Getbiggers."

spinnis

« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2010, 06:21:20 AM »
Got a link?  I'd use the search function here but I don't want to risk a virus.

But I'll still call everyone there "Getbiggers."

alpha male forum . com

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2010, 06:23:24 AM »
x2

Your around 42 right?Look younger like around late 30's, guess working out keeps the youthful genes going.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2010, 06:27:40 AM »
alpha male forum . com

Cheers, Getbigger.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2010, 06:32:47 AM »
It is tempting to be all the things you wish you were but aren't in person with your on-line persona because it is likely that no one will ever know you are being dishonest.

you truly are new to getbig.  welcome.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2010, 07:00:40 AM »
Your around 42 right?Look younger like around late 30's, guess working out keeps the youthful genes going.
Im 27 u fucker  >:(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2010, 07:05:16 AM »
x2

Epic receding hairline,wanna be guido gold chain,mismatching sheets,and happy glazed over look cuz his boyfriend just left :)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2010, 07:06:54 AM »

Posting up a shot on a forum full of men.. in bed.. dopey look on your face, attempting to look pretty. That’s not gay at all.

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2010, 08:47:07 AM »
I'm the same, maybe a little more polite ... but I have the same aspects of my personalities in real life as well

I would get along with just about anyone ... I try not to be mean to anyone but we al let off steam online  I think ...

I would want to meet most of getbiggers after all these years online ... in a non gay way of course

I really admire the Coach for example for being upfront and honest and as an example in this field... he also has a kick ass build I would strive for

I would not f example hang out with Groink if I was jacked on roids ..as the sheer masculinity nd the intimidation factor would scare off the other lesser male specimens, and would hurt too many female tonsils in the process. Even ghosts would be scared shitless as the nasseresque vibes we dish out would intimidate most of the astral dwelling entities.

I would like to work out with sarcasm once just to shout at the gym owner for the lack of 45's in the gym when we "go heavy"

PS: I'd like to aknowledge daddywaddy as a true inovator and all around badass even without stars and stripes baggy pants

Let me guess, you would like to hang out with me & my crew someday!  You are more than welcome! ;D

theonlyone

« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2010, 10:13:14 AM »
 No

theonlyone

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2010, 10:14:58 AM »

Posting up a shot on a forum full of men.. in bed.. dopey look on your face, attempting to look pretty. That’s not gay at all.

He's not Russian it means he owes me

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2010, 12:08:07 PM »
I also think it has to do if you were provoked or not....if I met someone IRL from Getbig and they started talking shit, I would give it right back.

I guess my point is if i was arguing with a GBer in real life, i would say the same exact shit i say here..A lot of dudes say shit they wouldn't dare say to your face

Take Chaos for example.....so many people say some very unflattering things about the way he looks.

In real life chaos is 6'2" 275lbs...no one would say a fucking word to that guy...he'd knock your head off
good point
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2010, 12:10:13 PM »
I recently concluded a debate with one of my PM correspondents and he agreed that we should put this question to a poll.  Are you different from your online (getbig) persona?

He says, yes, people are very different from their getbig persona.  I say, no, what you see is what you get.  People like to imagine that they are one way online (funny, irreverent, extravagant, vain, etc.) and completely different offline (reserved, responsible, parsimonious, humble, etc.)  I don’t think that is the true.  Over time, whether we want to or not, we show our true colors.  I am reminded of two episodes:

• some months ago Methyl Mike revealed that he had delinquent credit card debts that he had no intention of paying, meanwhile in another thread he bragged about how morally conservative he was.  When called on this inconsistency he defensively asserted that he was a model employee and a good credit risk. 
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=309532.msg4419886#msg4419886
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=304211.msg4352146#msg4352146

• in a thread with a pic of Alfonso DelRio (at the time few knew his name) Ursus & Captain Equipoise, asserted that Alfonso had a nice every day physique that was easy to maintain "without much gear."  When excoriated with the facts, Ursus revised is earlier opinion and admitted that he was wrong; Captain Equipoise kept his head in the sand never once owning that he was hopelessly deluded.  One man admitted his mistake the other went down in flames rather than admit that he was wrong.  Two very different reactions.  I suspect this is exactly how both men proceed through life.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=220550.0

Lots of other examples abound...  Do you think people are different from their online (getbig) persona?  http://www.snappoll.com/poll/333950.php
NO. Next?

newmom

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2010, 07:53:38 PM »
disturbia is different, he likes to act like the tough guy, out of control crazy dude that will kill/fight anybody on the board, meanwhile he kisses ass via PM and tries to be mr nice guy. LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2010, 07:58:25 PM »
disturbia is different, he likes to act like the tough guy, out of control crazy dude that will kill/fight anybody on the board, meanwhile he kisses ass via PM and tries to be mr nice guy. LOL

please post 1 ass kissing pm
wow I never thought Id see the day when you went off your rocker on here obsessing over someone--especially me

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2010, 07:59:47 PM »
Hmm. Are you saying that people who send you pm's should know better?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2010, 08:09:38 PM »
Hmm. Are you saying that people who send you pm's should know better?
Know better than what? I've never revealed what anyone has sent me via PM.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2010, 08:19:29 PM »
Know better than what? I've never revealed what anyone has sent me via PM.

translation

"I have no evidence to what I say"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2010, 08:21:09 PM »
translation

"I have no evidence to what I say"
Doesn't surprise me you would lie about that, you've been lying about your insanity for so long.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!