Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 23, 2014, 07:39:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's bodybuilding  (Read 8456 times)
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 09:07:43 AM »

Absolutely. Maybe size-wise, Zane's physique is somewhat more easily attainable. But, Frank wasn't as small as many critics whine about, and the symmetry of development is not so easy to come by for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to genetics and knowledge of one's own body.
Yes i agree, Genetics AND Knowledge are very important. Knowledge comes together with "the mind muscle connection" concentration and really planning your workout, diet, Frank zane was/is the supreme zen master of bodybuilding. His wisdom and knowledge is unparalleled in Bodybuilding.( in my opinion )
Report to moderator   Logged
magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV

Team Ayn Rand

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 04:51:28 AM »

Parts of your post make sense however as with everything (like it or not) you can not stop the evolution of the Machine, of course the Physiques from the 60s and 70s had a real ideal about them, guys like Sergio, Arnold, Nubert etc were Huge with lines, waist, shape etc, and the Contests and following were of course alot smaller witch in turn made for a greater "wow" factor etc, BB really started gathering mo-mention in the 1980s with a new-age in BB Hero's in Haney, Demey, Gaspari etc and Exploded in the 1990s with the greatest (IMO) Physiques in History with Yates, Wheeler,Cormeir, Levrone, Dillet, Coleman etc etc @ the end of the Day The evolution of BB to a Point...sic...reached a All time peak in the 1990s...whats happen since then well its all in the eye of the beholder...Re "what sells" same old in that sense isn,t it?  (photo C/O ND)

flex was a shorty with delts n quads too big for arms n chest, not up to arnold level ro even serge

I notice a lot of tude from 90s n 200s idiots about stuff being old not being better, I think they get thsi from MTV which loves to cater to teen ego....but then real world crashes in when gota move outa moms.

Its like comparing iditos liek kobe adn le bron to bird  barkley and dominique, no comparison
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!