Author Topic: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures  (Read 64170 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Check out Layne Norton's new pictures
« on: July 09, 2010, 06:54:18 AM »
He's dialing everything in.  Looks pretty insane right now.  He's really going for the No 1 spot as the best natural bodybuilder.  Only other time I've seen that kind of muscle was from Jim Cordova

A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 06:59:42 AM »
He's dialing everything in.  Looks pretty insane right now.  He's really going for the No 1 spot as the best natural bodybuilder.  Only other time I've seen that kind of muscle was from Jim Cordova

that retard is not natural.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 07:00:14 AM »
As natural as two men kissing.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 07:05:08 AM »

X2, an unnatural retard
Thunderdome approved

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 07:05:21 AM »
what does it matter if hes a natty or not - 99% of getbig would never look like that with or without drugs

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 07:09:39 AM »
A guy that was picked at school....classic.....su denly starts lifting weights to earn respect....what would stop him from taking roids to gain back his confidence?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 07:17:30 AM »
A guy that was picked at school....classic.....su denly starts lifting weights to earn respect....what would stop him from taking roids to gain back his confidence?

8)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 08:05:09 AM »
Six months off and I come back to see that Vince is still the most idiotic and delusional "human" being on this planet.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 08:09:14 AM »
what does it matter if hes a natty or not - 99% of getbig would never look like that with or without drugs

This.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 08:45:29 AM »

Yeah that is so hard to achieve with the right drugs.  ::)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 09:22:19 AM »

Oh ok, how would you know? Prove it. :)

Oh I guess he just has that "tell" right and you asuuuuuuuuume hes on them, am I right? Well then he must be on! ::)

The guys been taking several drug testes, both urine and polygraph and has camed out positive everytime (as in drugfree). I laugh at the mindset some of you people have, you obviously dont know the true meaning of HARD WORK and actually achivie something the natural way... I swear to you, I deal with you steroid punks all the time - and just because your using them, doesnt mean that everybody else is using them!!! Bigger than you or not. Just face the facts, you can never be for sure unless wer talking Mr Olympia guys. Then its obvious. The nerve of you people to actually think that Layne Norton, one of the most popular and outspoken natural bodybuilders there is, and who clearly shares his thoughts and strong opinions on steroids several times, to actually be on them himself. Are you fucking kidding me? Yeah, this is just a big cover up scheme, right? He contiplates himself as natural, but is really not? Oh yeah, for anyone that dumb to risk their whole fanbase maybe................... ........ ::)

You guys are pathetic...

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 09:24:52 AM »
Oh ok, how would you know? Prove it. :)

Oh I guess he just has that "tell" right and you asuuuuuuuuume hes on them, am I right? Well then he must be on! ::)

The guys been taking several drug testes, both urine and polygraph and has camed out positive everytime (as in drugfree). I laugh at the mindset some of you people have, you obviously dont know the true meaning of HARD WORK and actually achivie something the natural way... I swear to you, I deal with you steroid punks all the time - and just because your using them, doesnt mean that everybody else is using them!!! Bigger than you or not. Just face the facts, you can never be for sure unless wer talking Mr Olympia guys. Then its obvious. The nerve of you people to actually think that Layne Norton, one of the most popular and outspoken natural bodybuilders there is, and who clearly shares his thoughts and strong opinions on steroids several times, to actually be on them himself. Are you fucking kidding me? Yeah, this is just a big cover up scheme, right? He contiplates himself as natural, but is really not? Oh yeah, for anyone that dumb to risk their whole fanbase maybe................... ........ ::)

You guys are pathetic...

hi layne

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 09:37:03 AM »
muscle maturity right there

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 09:40:13 AM »
odd that the "#1 in the world" takes his own pictures

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 09:48:05 AM »
The nerve of you people to actually think that Layne Norton, one of the most popular and outspoken natural bodybuilders there is, and who clearly shares his thoughts and strong opinions on steroids several times, to actually be on them himself. Are you fucking kidding me?
I've never heard Layne say anything strongly against steroids. He just had an article in MD a bit back about "What is natural?" and he couldn't explain what it is himself because creatine isn't natural, etc. He's one of those guys that says you can call yourself natural if you meet the requirements. Everybody knows what natural refers to.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 09:49:37 AM »
Hawaian bath mat, fake flowers in a cheap vase, brown paint on the walls (or is it brown carpet on the wall?).
Looks like a '70s orgy guy's crib.
Bbbing really is a dream factory.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2010, 10:10:02 AM »
 :)
No Worries 4 me

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 10:11:20 AM »
Who is Layne Norton?  And why should I care about him?

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 10:13:45 AM »
I believe Layne is natural. Why do you guys think its impossible to achieve that level of muscularity without drugs?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 10:25:23 AM »

Can someone photoshop this pic to make it look like he is pushing Vince out of his butt like a shit log?
w

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2010, 10:30:24 AM »
Who is Layne Norton?  And why should I care about him?

He's only "the most popular natural bodybuilder" in the world, ever!

With a fanbase.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2010, 11:17:45 AM »
I've never heard Layne say anything strongly against steroids. He just had an article in MD a bit back about "What is natural?" and he couldn't explain what it is himself because creatine isn't natural, etc. He's one of those guys that says you can call yourself natural if you meet the requirements. Everybody knows what natural refers to.

What about this?

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/1332/Layne-Nortons-Inside-The-Life-Of-A-Natural-Pro-Episode-8-Anabolic-Steroids--Prohormones-with-Patrick-Arnold-Part-1

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/1342/Layne-Nortons-Inside-The-Life-Of-A-Natural-Pro-Episode-9-Anabolic-Steroids--Prohormones-with-Patrick-Arnold-Part-2

I'm not sure if that's true. I don't think it's really possible to pick out a certain person and say "this is as big as you can get" I mean I'm sure there are bigger guys than me who are natural, once you start saying "this is it" that's a dangerous thing to do because then you accuse everyone that is bigger. Honestly I wish people would spend less time worrying about it. If someone is lying, they have to live with themselves and they are a piece of shit and don't even need to be bothered with.

-Layne Norton

And thats a lot more where that came from. Ive been following this guy since 2004, are a big fan, and know a lot about him. And I know defintly he wouldnt lie about something thats against his privliegedes/work ethic/moral. You guys are just to narrow minded to see what is actually possible to achivie. There are plenty of bigger and better naturals than Layne out there as well, so why you are tripping on him so much I just dont know. As for creatine not being natural... Omg, Im just gonna ignore that statement, lol...

Oh and thanks to those that thinks Im Layne himself... I will just take that as a huge compliment... ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2010, 11:21:24 AM »

No such thing as a "natural" bodybuilder Vince ::)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2010, 11:21:43 AM »
All GermX