Author Topic: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures  (Read 64513 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2010, 03:35:12 PM »
I have taken those same tests while on AAS and passed with flying colors.

The "cheating" science is always ahead of the "tests". The Chinese have perfected this and guess where most compounds come from???

8)

Overload laying the smackdown on this delusional bag of penis parts

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2010, 03:36:15 PM »
HAHAHA, check out this Bandana wearing tool who looks like he just got out of Shutter Island and had to spend the whole time there sharing a cell with Bubba the Bipolar, so now he walks like John Wayne with rickets  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2010, 03:40:51 PM »
HAHAHA, check out this Bandana wearing tool who looks like he just got out of Shutter Island and had to spend the whole time there sharing a cell with Bubba the Bipolar, so now he walks like John Wayne with rickets  ;D

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

If i saw that little tit at my gym i would take my cock out and piss on his leg and see how "tough" he acted, although he probably would just be checking out my penis...LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

What a total douche....nice gang sign "yo"  ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2010, 03:42:44 PM »

I have to admit, the guy looks like a wigga.  Why is he trying so hard?

"1"

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2010, 03:42:59 PM »
what does it matter if hes a natty or not - 99% of getbig would never look like that with or without drugs

"99% of getbig would never look like that with or without drugs" Very true

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2010, 03:44:31 PM »
I believe Layne is natural. Why do you guys think its impossible to achieve that level of muscularity without drugs?

because all of the people putting him down are world-class under-achievers most of whom are fat and look like shit, despite benching 1000+ lbs they still look like shit

I believe he's natural, it's not a hard concept for me to grasp seems totally do-able at that age

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2010, 03:44:41 PM »

He throws up some sign there, right at the end. Badass.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2010, 03:44:45 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

If i saw that little tit at my gym i would take my cock out and piss on his leg and see how "tough" he acted, although he probably would just be checking out my penis...LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

What a total douche....nice gang sign "yo"  ::)

HAHAHA, you'd have to have the pissing skills of Max Hardcore to be able to hit those Monster 12inch calves!!  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2010, 03:45:59 PM »

That's not cswol.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2010, 03:46:23 PM »

Something tells me "True"schmoe walks the same way to his PC, wearing a similar outfit, before making each of those 9000 word posts defending his favourite top bear hahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2010, 03:48:47 PM »
HAHAHA, you'd have to have the pissing skills of Max Hardcore to be able to hit those Monster 12inch calves!!  ;D

LOLOL...yes it seems Layne The Fag doesn't like training calves because it hurts too much

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2010, 03:50:02 PM »
Something tells me "True"schmoe walks the same way to his PC, wearing a similar outfit, before making each of those 9000 word posts defending his favourite top bear hahaha

Kiwiol, are you suggesting "Layne" is a top?All that pent up anger leads me to believe that Layne was once an unwilling bottom, probably from his stronger steroid using father, now he cant come out to juicing because it reminds him of having his rectum filled with grade A Test.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2010, 03:53:48 PM »
Kiwiol, are you suggesting "Layne" is a top?All that pent up anger leads me to believe that Layne was once an unwilling bottom, probably from his stronger steroid using father, now he cant come out to juicing because it reminds him of having his rectum filled with grade A Test.

Goodness DB.....are you implying that Laynes Father was a convict who used to say "Let's play OZ son.....I'll be Schillinger, you're Beecher"...and then plug Laynes anus in the basement ???

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2010, 03:57:28 PM »
definitely one of those socially awkward guys who would just drive you fucking nuts to be around

and just a terrible terrible structure for bodybuilding

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2010, 03:59:14 PM »
definitely one of those socially awkward guys who would just drive you fucking nuts to be around

and just a terrible terrible structure for bodybuilding

True..... he looks horrible, and his Anus has been stitched up more times than Arturo Gatti's eyebrows

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2010, 04:01:01 PM »
He throws up some sign there, right at the end. Badass.

Nothing like throwing up a "double westside" after a brutal set of front squats.

8)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2010, 04:02:15 PM »

Bwahahahahaha.  Awesome stomp.  Not now chief, I'm the fvcking zone!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2010, 04:03:18 PM »
Nothing like throwing up a "double westside" after a brutal set of front squats.

8)

I was doing abs last night and some G's rolled up on the set, i had to represent yo

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2010, 04:18:10 PM »
Goodness DB.....are you implying that Laynes Father was a convict who used to say "Let's play OZ son.....I'll be Schillinger, you're Beecher"...and then plug Laynes anus in the basement ???

yes!Layne also had a penchant for playing Peter Schibetta and calling his father "Adebisi" and demanding that it was his kitchen

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2010, 04:22:10 PM »
Well, Cockbiter, only two conclusions to draw here you penis puffing assmuncher....

Either you are Layne and have shitty genetics and are lying

or you don't know any more than we do, and are just posting your opinion..you swollen asshead

Hey, Groink - I get it, your an asshole and not to be bothered with. Go play somewhere now, ok? :)

I have taken those same tests while on AAS and passed with flying colors.

The "cheating" science is always ahead of the "tests". The Chinese have perfected this and guess where most compounds come from???

8)

And yet again, people get caught. I never said you couldnt beat the drug testes. And I doubt you passed a polygraph test so save it.

It doesnt surprise me at all that a meathead like yourself would be too impatient and lazy to read through "9000" words, so I will make it much shorter next time, so you wont have to make that much of an effort to read it all through. Hows that, sweetheart? :)

"99% of getbig would never look like that with or without drugs" Very true

True.

because all of the people putting him down are world-class under-achievers most of whom are fat and look like shit, despite benching 1000+ lbs they still look like shit

I believe he's natural, it's not a hard concept for me to grasp seems totally do-able at that age

Also true. Actually you hit the nail on the head. This site obviously has its sheer of Layne-Haters I must say. Never witnessed so much hate towards another person on a forum lke this before. Why dont you people bring that shit to bodybuilding.com or bodybuildingdungeon.com where Layne acutally posts? Im sure they would appriciate your insigthfull thoughts. :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2010, 04:22:52 PM »
yes!Layne also had a penchant for playing Peter Schibetta and calling his father "Adebisi" and demanding that it was his kitchen

HaHahaha...yes it's safe to say his anus has been violated multiple times...now he hates himself because he liked it

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2010, 04:23:44 PM »
What, am I discussing with 5-year olds here or something? The maturity of these users are really impressing!! Step it up son! :D

Layne has made it very clear what himself defines as natural (no steroids, hgh, pro hormones etc.), and there are rules to be followed in every natural contests. If you would take your precious little time to watch the videoes I posted, you would know that. But it just seems to me that you have allready made up an opinion on him and refuse to belivie something otherwise. Whatever fits your reality/mind eh? Pathetic, at least be open minded about it. This guy has practically dedicated his life to be a natural bodybuilder, trained for decades, and you still dont think his results are accomplishable? You obviously dont know what hard work does to you over time... You chumps jump to the needle after a couple of months because your lazy and impatient ass gets frustrated over bad results, and now you like to point the finger at anybody else which in fact made it without them. Well whatever makes you feel better, Im just feeling sorry for you people thats all. Dont think I havent dealed with you people in real life, I know how your mindset works, and I just laugh it off everytime... ;D

Well we can all agree on that is bullshit right? Lets make one thing clear what the definition of a natural bodybuilder really IS:
It doesnt get any simpler than that. Anyone using illegal stimulants is NOT a natural.
Why do you keep arguing with Layne's own words written only a few months ago? Ludicrous. I can't help it if your BFF can't make up his mind and have a concrete definition of what natural is and isn't. Like I said before you admire a man who caters to whatever crowd he is talking to.
Be a man and stand up a bit instead of basically saying I think it's murder if you go up to someone and shoot them in the forehead for no other reason than just to see their blood splatter, but it's all right if you don't. It's not "black and white" after all. I'm not one to judge.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2010, 04:26:54 PM »
Also true. Actually you hit the nail on the head. This site obviously has its sheer of Layne-Haters I must say. Never witnessed so much hate towards another person on a forum lke this before. Why dont you people bring that shit to bodybuilding.com or bodybuildingdungeon.com where Layne acutally posts? Im sure they would appriciate your insigthfull thoughts. :)

Why would anyone on this site want to go to a forum where they spend $500 a month on useless supplements and believe you are a natural?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »
Why would anyone on this site want to go to a forum where they spend $500 a month on useless supplements and believe you are a natural?

We would be banned within 15 minutes if we posted there

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2010, 04:31:06 PM »
I thought his name was Layme  ???