Author Topic: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures  (Read 64164 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 11:40:17 AM »
Fuck stick couldnt at least take his watch and lotion out of the pic!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 11:40:42 AM »

outed as germ-phob
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 11:42:22 AM »
They should change the name from "Natural Bodybuilding" to "Shitty Genetics Bodybuilding".  After all, it's just a bunch of juiced up guys with horrid genetics...
w

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2010, 11:45:17 AM »
Layne looks great

all leucine and mTOR

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 12:02:00 PM »
As natural as two men kissing.

haha

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 12:08:06 PM »
He's dialing everything in.  Looks pretty insane right now.  He's really going for the No 1 spot as the best natural bodybuilder.  Only other time I've seen that kind of muscle was from Jim Cordova

Goodrum I think we all know how fucked up your eyes are.  Are you sure this guy wants you to endorse him.  I would think anybody would not want anyone to know you endorse them.
No Worries 4 me

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 12:10:45 PM »
Seems being hardcore raised his test levels an awful lot.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 12:12:27 PM »
They should change the name from "Natural Bodybuilding" to "Shitty Genetics Bodybuilding".  After all, it's just a bunch of juiced up guys with horrid genetics...

*sigh* go start another 50 threads on brock and fedor....after you pin yourself a few more times.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 12:15:02 PM »
What about this?

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/1332/Layne-Nortons-Inside-The-Life-Of-A-Natural-Pro-Episode-8-Anabolic-Steroids--Prohormones-with-Patrick-Arnold-Part-1

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/1342/Layne-Nortons-Inside-The-Life-Of-A-Natural-Pro-Episode-9-Anabolic-Steroids--Prohormones-with-Patrick-Arnold-Part-2

-Layne Norton

And thats a lot more where that came from. Ive been following this guy since 2004, are a big fan, and know a lot about him. And I know defintly he wouldnt lie about something thats against his privliegedes/work ethic/moral. You guys are just to narrow minded to see what is actually possible to achivie. There are plenty of bigger and better naturals than Layne out there as well, so why you are tripping on him so much I just dont know. As for creatine not being natural... Omg, Im just gonna ignore that statement, lol...

Oh and thanks to those that thinks Im Layne himself... I will just take that as a huge compliment... ;)

Layne, why do you walk round the gym like a 5yr old who just had his toys taken away from him before a set?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 12:48:25 PM »
Layne, why do you walk round the gym like a 5yr old who just had his toys taken away from him before a set?

Because he is a ball-biting homo. all that desire to swallow penis is being pent up and that's how he lets it out.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 12:54:41 PM »
he is a big user,,not as in high doses but as in consistant user,,he just wasnt blessed with good structure,,this fella get a hard on just by seeing halo and suspension/tne,,i can assure you he tried every tablet on on the book from anapolon to turinabol and inbetween ,,

but the most important thing yuo need to know is ,,he is on growth hormone! this is one thing people forget among the aas use,,he has been to growth hormones ,,low doses

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2010, 12:55:59 PM »
As for creatine not being natural... Omg, Im just gonna ignore that statement, lol...
Well, you better take that up with your boyfriend, Layne himself, because that is what he wrote in the MD article as part of his explanation as to why there isn't anything natural and anyone can be natural as long as it fits in your organization (as a summary of the article).
Good job on insulting your man. Apparently your not as good a lover/stalker as you thought.

His own words "Don't be arrogant to assume it's black and white and don't be arrogant enough to believe that you are right and all others are wrong. Respect the opinions of others and stay true to YOUR definition of what 'natural' is, regardless of what anyone says or does."
I didn't bother looking at those vids but if they say something different then this most recent article I still don't have much respect for him because that would mean he is playing to whatever crowd he talks to, which is no better anyways.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2010, 12:57:42 PM »
LOL!  Is this really a Norton quote!?

"Don't be arrogant to assume it's black and white and don't be arrogant enough to believe that you are right and all others are wrong. Respect the opinions of others and stay true to YOUR definition of what 'natural' is, regardless of what anyone says or does."
w

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2010, 12:58:32 PM »
he is a big user,,not as in high doses but as in consistant user,,he just wasnt blessed with good structure,,this fella get a hard on just by seeing halo and suspension/tne,,i can assure you he tried every tablet on on the book from anapolon to turinabol and inbetween ,,

but the most important thing yuo need to know is ,,he is on growth hormone! this is one thing people forget among the aas use,,he has been to growth hormones ,,low doses

gh15 approved

Yes I agree Gh15....he has a very very shitty structure and muscle shape.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2010, 01:13:31 PM »
LOL!  Is this really a Norton quote!?

"Don't be arrogant to assume it's black and white and don't be arrogant enough to believe that you are right and all others are wrong. Respect the opinions of others and stay true to YOUR definition of what 'natural' is, regardless of what anyone says or does."
Yep, direct from the March 2010 Muscular Development article written by Layne called "What is Natural Bodybuilding?"

To be fair he does say in the article that he doesn't consider ph's, etc. natural, but again, he is wishy-washy throughout the whole thing because he ends with that quote amongst others in the article that says its basically okay if you go either way because there is no concrete definition of what is natural or what isn't.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2010, 01:33:58 PM »
Yep, direct from the March 2010 Muscular Development article written by Layne called "What is Natural Bodybuilding?"

To be fair he does say in the article that he doesn't consider ph's, etc. natural, but again, he is wishy-washy throughout the whole thing because he ends with that quote amongst others in the article that says its basically okay if you go either way because there is no concrete definition of what is natural or what isn't.

Reminds me of a dude that used to train in my gym.  He was a "natural" competitor, but used HCG & Clen.  To him, as long as he was not using AAS, he was natural  ::)
w

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »

db2431, why are you a jealous, worthless hater who has nothing better to do with your missery life than writing shit about other people on getbig.com? :)

Because he is a ball-biting homo. all that desire to swallow penis is being pent up and that's how he lets it out.

Another dickhead, what a surprise... Moving along then. :)

Well, you better take that up with your boyfriend, Layne himself, because that is what he wrote in the MD article as part of his explanation as to why there isn't anything natural and anyone can be natural as long as it fits in your organization (as a summary of the article).
Good job on insulting your man. Apparently your not as good a lover/stalker as you thought.

His own words "Don't be arrogant to assume it's black and white and don't be arrogant enough to believe that you are right and all others are wrong. Respect the opinions of others and stay true to YOUR definition of what 'natural' is, regardless of what anyone says or does."
I didn't bother looking at those vids but if they say something different then this most recent article I still don't have much respect for him because that would mean he is playing to whatever crowd he talks to, which is no better anyways.

What, am I discussing with 5-year olds here or something? The maturity of these users are really impressing!! Step it up son! :D

Layne has made it very clear what himself defines as natural (no steroids, hgh, pro hormones etc.), and there are rules to be followed in every natural contests. If you would take your precious little time to watch the videoes I posted, you would know that. But it just seems to me that you have allready made up an opinion on him and refuse to belivie something otherwise. Whatever fits your reality/mind eh? Pathetic, at least be open minded about it. This guy has practically dedicated his life to be a natural bodybuilder, trained for decades, and you still dont think his results are accomplishable? You obviously dont know what hard work does to you over time... You chumps jump to the needle after a couple of months because your lazy and impatient ass gets frustrated over bad results, and now you like to point the finger at anybody else which in fact made it without them. Well whatever makes you feel better, Im just feeling sorry for you people thats all. Dont think I havent dealed with you people in real life, I know how your mindset works, and I just laugh it off everytime... ;D

Reminds me of a dude that used to train in my gym.  He was a "natural" competitor, but used HCG & Clen.  To him, as long as he was not using AAS, he was natural  ::)

Well we can all agree on that is bullshit right? Lets make one thing clear what the definition of a natural bodybuilder really IS:
Natural bodybuilding is the practice or participation in the form of body modification, known as bodybuilding; and to do this without the use of banned substances (most commonly referring to the use of illegal performance-enhancing drugs, such as anabolic steroids and human growth hormone).

It doesnt get any simpler than that. Anyone using illegal stimulants is NOT a natural.

They should change the name from "Natural Bodybuilding" to "Shitty Genetics Bodybuilding".  After all, it's just a bunch of juiced up guys with horrid genetics...

Now thats not true, and you know thiiiiiiis! Sure, there off course some jackasses who tries to cheat their way up to glory in natural contests. Many of these people get caught as a result of proper drug testing during the contest. Some probably get away too, I dont know, but the thing that pisses me off is your stupid generalizing that everybody is taking steroids. I might as well accuse my average neighbour to be using them too. I know stickheads who doesnt even looking like their training that have used steroids. I also know BIG ass guys who LOOKS like they`ve been training for 10 years, and havent touched anything in their life, and who doesnt even train at all. Now, according to your loser mindset, you would without a doubt jugde this person as a steroiduser right away. Well I got news for you buddy - dont jugde the book of its cover! This sterotyping makes me sick!

Layne follows the rules set by the natural bodybuilding foundation, and thats that. :)

gh15 approved

Oh God, you must be the "expert", right...? ::) Well to be fair your actually right about one thing, Layne is not blessed with a good structure and he is an ectomorph (hard gainer). And thats whats makes it all so much more respectable/impressive, knowing that he made it without using drugs, whatever your sorry ass choose to belivie.

Yes I agree Gh15....he has a very very shitty structure and muscle shape.

And still, his "shitty structure" has earned him so many gold medals and trophies. :) Oh yeah, I almost forgot - its all steroids... *facepalm* ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2010, 02:49:27 PM »
db2431, why are you a jealous, worthless hater who has nothing better to do with your missery life than writing shit about other people on getbig.com? :)

Thats great but why do you stomp around the gym like a moron before each set?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 02:51:29 PM »

haha ;D - Touché!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2010, 03:03:38 PM »
but why do you stomp around the gym like a moron before each set?
Haha. Where's MattC? He's missing a prime Layne ball-licking opportunity. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2010, 03:10:24 PM »
Looks pretty insane right now.

Yeah, literally like a fucking lunatic...

"1"

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2010, 03:23:30 PM »

Because "I" like to give you something to hate about. :)

Haha. Where's MattC? He's missing a prime Layne ball-licking opportunity. 

Oh yeah, and everybody who`s looking up to Arnold and supports him is a ball licker too right? Give me a breake. ::) Your lack of constructivism really says it all...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2010, 03:25:02 PM »

Another dickhead, what a surprise... Moving along then. :)

What, am I discussing with 5-year olds here or something? The maturity of these users are really impressing!! Step it up son! :D

Layne has made it very clear what himself defines as natural (no steroids, hgh, pro hormones etc.), and there are rules to be followed in every natural contests. If you would take your precious little time to watch the videoes I posted, you would know that. But it just seems to me that you have allready made up an opinion on him and refuse to belivie something otherwise. Whatever fits your reality/mind eh? Pathetic, at least be open minded about it. This guy has practically dedicated his life to be a natural bodybuilder, trained for decades, and you still dont think his results are accomplishable? You obviously dont know what hard work does to you over time... You chumps jump to the needle after a couple of months because your lazy and impatient ass gets frustrated over bad results, and now you like to point the finger at anybody else which in fact made it without them. Well whatever makes you feel better, Im just feeling sorry for you people thats all. Dont think I havent dealed with you people in real life, I know how your mindset works, and I just laugh it off everytime... ;D

Well we can all agree on that is bullshit right? Lets make one thing clear what the definition of a natural bodybuilder really IS:
It doesnt get any simpler than that. Anyone using illegal stimulants is NOT a natural.

Now thats not true, and you know thiiiiiiis! Sure, there off course some jackasses who tries to cheat their way up to glory in natural contests. Many of these people get caught as a result of proper drug testing during the contest. Some probably get away too, I dont know, but the thing that pisses me off is your stupid generalizing that everybody is taking steroids. I might as well accuse my average neighbour to be using them too. I know stickheads who doesnt even looking like their training that have used steroids. I also know BIG ass guys who LOOKS like they`ve been training for 10 years, and havent touched anything in their life, and who doesnt even train at all. Now, according to your loser mindset, you would without a doubt jugde this person as a steroiduser right away. Well I got news for you buddy - dont jugde the book of its cover! This sterotyping makes me sick!

Layne follows the rules set by the natural bodybuilding foundation, and thats that. :)

Oh God, you must be the "expert", right...? ::) Well to be fair your actually right about one thing, Layne is not blessed with a good structure and he is an ectomorph (hard gainer). And thats whats makes it all so much more respectable/impressive, knowing that he made it without using drugs, whatever your sorry ass choose to belivie.

And still, his "shitty structure" has earned him so many gold medals and trophies. :) Oh yeah, I almost forgot - its all steroids... *facepalm* ::)

Well, Cockbiter, only two conclusions to draw here you penis puffing assmuncher....

Either you are Layne and have shitty genetics and are lying

or you don't know any more than we do, and are just posting your opinion..you swollen asshead

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2010, 03:26:55 PM »
I don't know why you guys think he is on the juice... He is just lean, he is a twink

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2010, 03:33:02 PM »
Oh ok, how would you know? Prove it. :)

Oh I guess he just has that "tell" right and you asuuuuuuuuume hes on them, am I right? Well then he must be on! ::)

The guys been taking several drug testes, both urine and polygraph and has camed out positive everytime (as in drugfree). I laugh at the mindset some of you people have, you obviously dont know the true meaning of HARD WORK and actually achivie something the natural way... I swear to you, I deal with you steroid punks all the time - and just because your using them, doesnt mean that everybody else is using them!!! Bigger than you or not. Just face the facts, you can never be for sure unless wer talking Mr Olympia guys. Then its obvious. The nerve of you people to actually think that Layne Norton, one of the most popular and outspoken natural bodybuilders there is, and who clearly shares his thoughts and strong opinions on steroids several times, to actually be on them himself. Are you fucking kidding me? Yeah, this is just a big cover up scheme, right? He contiplates himself as natural, but is really not? Oh yeah, for anyone that dumb to risk their whole fanbase maybe................... ........ ::)

You guys are pathetic...

I have taken those same tests while on AAS and passed with flying colors.

The "cheating" science is always ahead of the "tests". The Chinese have perfected this and guess where most compounds come from???

8)