Author Topic: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures  (Read 64762 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures
« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2010, 04:50:18 PM »
epic faux wood paneling, your husbands semen sample in a cup on the windowsill, a binder of mail order muscle bears on your pottery barn coffee table, 3 year old 26 inch refurbished tv,100 mega pixel webcam for "sessions" with Layne. Dont be shy periwinkle, show us the rest of the double wide.
Mass 04 back and brining the pain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2010, 06:28:12 PM »
If you really must know (omg, I cant belivie Im actually saying this..) I took the pictures in my sisters room because the location where I was supposed to take them didnt work out, and we didnt really come up with another good location.. My own room is too small and has no good lightening to take pictures. So there you have it, I love it how you guys just pick on everything thats not even relevant to the topic at all. But Ive allready comed to the conclusion that Im obviously and mostly just discussing with 10-year olds anyways so no worries. ;) You haters have a nice day now! :)

Bullshit.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2010, 06:35:59 PM »
Gayer than five weeks out from a bodybuilding contest.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2010, 01:43:25 AM »
norton is an hormonized fella that you all know,,,consistan use too,,and that includes gh,,

the fella that talk on his behalf,,truelies,,his phsyqe althogh small and weak looking,,is built on the drug called halodrol,,it was sold over the counter,,his use of orals is not consistant and thats why his physiqe is not up to par,,

do not keep pming me about this nonesense anymore

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2010, 02:46:11 AM »
norton is an hormonized fella that you all know,,,consistan use too,,and that includes gh,,

the fella that talk on his behalf,,truelies,,his phsyqe althogh small and weak looking,,is built on the drug called halodrol,,it was sold over the counter,,his use of orals is not consistant and thats why his physiqe is not up to par,,

gh15 approved

I bet you have less than 100 pms.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2010, 03:31:35 AM »
He's dialing everything in.  Looks pretty insane right now.  He's really going for the No 1 spot as the best natural bodybuilder.  Only other time I've seen that kind of muscle was from Jim Cordova

Are you nuts?

You cant compare the two. The only thing these guys have in common is the fact that they LIE.. and claim to be natural.

Norton is genetic waste compared to Cordova.

Both of them are disgusting pieces of shit.. selling lies.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2010, 03:42:51 AM »
Are you nuts?

Um sorry to point this out James but look who you are quoting  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2010, 03:55:42 AM »
Hhahaaaa

WTF happened to you ???

I've been wondering the same thing. mass04 is a GetBig legend and I've always admired his work  here. I never look at background chatter the same. I feared the worse.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2010, 03:58:18 AM »
all the bodybuilders mentioned in this thread are as "Natural" as a pig fucking a duck

Seriously, they claim "natural" until someone calls there bluff and says "okay- you're natural? how's this- take a lie detector test and a piss AND blood test now, guy"

...but, see the problem is nobody cares enough about some vain assholes "natural" status enough to put up the money for those tests so these "natural" guys can go on with the lie as long as they want.

Strict diet and genetics my ass

The closest thing I have ever seen to someone reaching there "Natural Peak" is Marco Ruas and even I question his natural status

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2010, 04:14:23 AM »
Um sorry to point this out James but look who you are quoting  ;D

I know… I know.  It was a knee jerk reaction. Sometimes the shit this guys says is just so out there.. he reaches a new level of nuttiness.

He’s a very *special* person  ;D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2010, 05:18:04 AM »
I'm just having fun with this "True" guy.....I have no idea whether Layne takes gear or not, I'm not impressed either way

Oh really? Having fun yet? 8)

gh15 approved

Damn, and here all a long I thought you were supposed to be the expert... Im so dissapointed. :'( Oh well, guess I was right all along then. Thank you gh15. :)

all the bodybuilders mentioned in this thread are as "Natural" as a pig fucking a duck

Seriously, they claim "natural" until someone calls there bluff and says "okay- you're natural? how's this- take a lie detector test and a piss AND blood test now, ####"

...but, see the problem is nobody cares enough about some vain assholes "natural" status enough to put up the money for those tests so these "natural" guys can go on with the lie as long as they want.

Strict diet and genetics my ass

The closest thing I have ever seen to someone reaching there "Natural Peak" is Marco Ruas and even I question his natural status

Id bet a million bucks Layne would be happy to take those testes at any given time. So would I for that matter. Your just a worthless hater thats all. :) Your disbelief is nothing but pathetic, and is also the reason you will never achivie something similar yourself. You just have that "I cant do it" mentality. Quite sad indeed... But oh well, we cant all be winners I guess. :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2010, 05:30:51 AM »

Id bet a million bucks Layne would be happy to take those testes at any given time. So would I for that matter. Your just a worthless hater thats all. :) Your disbelief is nothing but pathetic, and is also the reason you will never achivie something similar yourself. You just have that "I cant do it" mentality. Quite sad indeed... But oh well, we cant all be winners I guess. :)

if you had a million bucks, then i would take you up on that

but, much like the rest of us who don't have the money to call Layne's bluff, I don't have the money to put up

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2010, 05:43:44 AM »
Id bet a million bucks Layne would be happy to take those testes at any given time. So would I for that matter.

Don't worry about it, you're safe.. I don’t see anyone asking you to piss in a cup. You definitely have the *natural look*, steroids or not.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2010, 06:00:59 AM »

gh15 approved

G4P15.....welcome again to a thread with your nonsense.  Has your "immense" intelligence ever tried figuring out why there are tiny squiggly lines under the words when you type?  Let me help you....and this is FREE OF CHARGE.  Its called a spelling mistake fuck wad!  Take your hand off the schmoes cock your stroking...place it on the mouse....right click over misspelled word...and USUALLY the first word that comes up is the correct spelling. 

Try that next time...oh, and how often do you replace the "comma" key on your keyboard.  That thing gets hit more times that your ass by some muscle bears on the fourth of July!

DF4L approved.....G4P15 continually sodomized

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2010, 06:29:13 AM »
Has your "immense" intelligence ever tried figuring out why there are tiny squiggly lines under the words when you type?  Let me help you....and this is FREE OF CHARGE.  Its called a spelling mistake fuck wad!  Take your hand off the schmoes cock your stroking...place it on the mouse....right click over misspelled word...and USUALLY the first word that comes up is the correct spelling. 

Try that next time...oh, and how often do you replace the "comma" key on your keyboard.  That thing gets hit more times that your ass by some muscle bears on the fourth of July!

Dipshit,

Gh15’s misspelling and strange punctuation are done on purpose.. to distance his *gh15* persona from his actual identity.

Again, he does that on purpose.. to mask his true identity.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2010, 07:24:29 AM »
Dipshit,

Gh15’s misspelling and strange punctuation are done on purpose.. to distance his *gh15* persona from his actual identity.

Again, he does that on purpose.. to mask his true identity.

HA HA HA HA HA ok "james001"  ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2010, 07:26:21 AM »
Layne has made good gains.

Smart guy that he is,he diets for very long periods before a contest.............20-30 weeks.

Good move,most people fold at 12-16 weeks.

okay, let me get this straight- he diets hard for 20-30 weeks which means he, probably, doesn't go out at night or parties with crazy sluts and doesn't have wild sex for like 5-7 months

so, explain to me how this is a "good move" again?  ::)

seriously, you have to be a huge dipshit to be a natural bodybuilder

what's the point of doing all the hard work when you can't go out and fuck some crazy hoes?
can someone explain this to me?
is that trophy and the 100 bucks you, might, get as a prize really worth the 6 months of dieting and not getting wild pussy at clubs?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2010, 09:22:28 AM »
[quote author=wes link=topic=3
he diets for very long periods before a contest.............20-30 weeks.

Good move,most people fold at 12-16 weeks.

okay, let me get this straight- he diets hard for 20-30 weeks which means he, probably, doesn't go out at night or parties with crazy sluts and doesn't have wild sex for like 5-7 months

so, explain to me how this is a "good move" again?  ::)

seriously, you have to be a huge dipshit to be a natural bodybuilder

what's the point of doing all the hard work when you can't go out and fuck some crazy hoes?
can someone explain this to me?
is that trophy and the 100 bucks you, might, get as a prize really worth the 6 months of dieting and not getting wild pussy at clubs?

Jnn...I think that's what is called a quote fail.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2010, 09:34:30 AM »
I'm just having fun with this "True" guy.....I have no idea whether Layne takes gear or not, I'm not impressed either way

Fair enough.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2010, 09:40:15 AM »
You need serious help if you think thats natural

Why are you so sure he is on something? He has a good amount of muscle mass and has achieved very good muscle maturity from years of lifting hard. He is also very lean and muscular in that pic. Don't forget that pics can sometimes give the illusion of being larger, we don't know how he looks in person. 

Layne's physique is achievable naturally in my opinion, that's why I believe he is natural. Apparently not many think its possible, going by the different posts in here.

If you think differently then that's fine, its your opinion, but don't go and say its a fact he is on gear.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2010, 09:52:26 AM »

How can someone take you seriously after this?

This "True" guy is on drugs and Layne is now on GH?  ::) You are a joke man. 

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2010, 10:03:04 AM »
Why are you so sure he is on something? He has a good amount of muscle mass and has achieved very good muscle maturity from years of lifting hard. He is also very lean and muscular in that pic. Don't forget that pics can sometimes give the illusion of being larger, we don't know how he looks in person. 

Layne's physique is achievable naturally in my opinion, that's why I believe he is natural. Apparently not many think its possible, going by the different posts in here.

If you think differently then that's fine, its your opinion, but don't go and say its a fact he is on gear.

Hi Layne.
I dont like twinks.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2010, 10:03:19 AM »
Jnn...I think that's what is called a quote fail.

fixed

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »

gh15 approved

I don't if this guy is on or not and don't care.  But, you are a fucking moronic imbecile.  How is the fuck can you pinpoint what drug guys are taking simply by looking at a photo.  Are you honestly that stupid and ignorant and think we are too.  Now I know why you hide your body, face and name.  You would be outed as the most dumbest guy on the internet.  You are a fucking loser and guaranteed you are NOT a bodybuilder.  You are some book reading idiot that had NO results from abusing steroids and now you try to convince others you know something.  Please, if you ever see me in public come up to me and introduce yourself.  You are now the #1 delusional fucker on Getbig.  you just passed Goodrum (fuck again Goodrum can't win).

All Getbiggers Approved
No Worries 4 me

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2010, 10:26:02 AM »
Are you nuts?

You cant compare the two. The only thing these guys have in common is the fact that they LIE.. and claim to be natural.

Norton is genetic waste compared to Cordova.

Both of them are disgusting pieces of shit.. selling lies.

Cordova is obviously not a natural. 100% liar.

About Layne I'm not sure tbh. Can't be sure untill he does a wada test.