Author Topic: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures  (Read 64772 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures
« Reply #225 on: July 14, 2010, 09:11:34 PM »
Lol, check out this quote from a guy at MD when Layne came to visit his gym:

"Well the members at Palm Harbor lifestyles certainly got a good laugh watching Layne train at this gym. Although your academic background points otherwise, you did you best to re-enforce the stereotypical bodybuilder behavior in the gym, grunting all over the place, using too much weight, tying up machines for LONG periods of time.
Layne rambles all over the place, talking to himself, most of which was really comical to listen to, "I AM NOT HUMAN!!" HAHAHA> Please come back. the gang is missing the laughter....

Oh, and my most favorite comment, after using the LADIES squat machine, "I like to puke after my last set!" If you were doing ass to ankles squats, maybe. But after using that?

Again, we miss laughing at your antics. Please come back for another show......

I'm not hating on you Layne, I'm telling you from the position of someone who has trained for over 25 years, with and around professional bodybuilders, powerlifters, strong men and the like. You don't need to run around the gym acting the fool and making a scene to lift hard. Tone it down son..........Let the intensity of the training speak for itself.

Oh, and to this idiot that made comments about Layne being not natural, you obviously have not seen him in person. He is natural."

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: July 14, 2010, 09:15:50 PM »
Layne then lied to the guy and said he never said those things and the guy responded by saying exactly when and the circumstances:

Layne"unaware you trained there. you should have said hi.

I never said "I like to puke after my last set" lol. Also never said "I am not human." Do I say some stupid stuff sometimes. Oh yea no doubt. But you making stuff up is pretty weak. Not sure where you got that. Am I animated? Sure. Is everyone going to dig it? Absolutely not. But that's how I get into my workout. And I do more than my fair share of free bar squatting.

Everything I've ever done in my life, competing, my PhD, powerlifting, bodybuilding, etc. It's all been about pushing myself. I like to push myself out of my own comfort zone. I try to do that every single workout. If that manifests itself in a way that doesn't look cool or isn't kosher at 'lifestyles' then I will deal with that. Fortunately, I have never really cared about what other people might think about me."

Other guy:
"Sorry Layne, you said #1 to your wife/gf after using said ladies squat machine.

You said #2 while stomping around the gym prior to a set.

I didnt make anything up bro, what purpose would that serve?

And if you want to be taken seriously OUTSIDE the bodybuilding arena, because most people in the gym have nothing to do with it, I would START paying attention to what other people think. How it "manifests" itself is making you look like an idiot in a gym. If you're intelligent enough to achieve a PhD level education, your also intelligent enough to pay attention to your surroundings and behave appropriately. Or maybe not, you don't learn everything in school......."

Then Layne changed the subject after being exposed and lying about something as simple as what he was saying in the gym.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: July 14, 2010, 09:27:18 PM »

Holy shit nice room.

Hahahah looks like something a broke Michael Jackson would be sleeping in.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #228 on: July 15, 2010, 01:27:14 AM »

HAHA, epic parents spare room in the attic, brutal $15 big lots TV/computer desk and monster 40 year old bed frame with a 20 year old soiled twin mattress with no box spring.

...and makeshift curtain made out of tablecloth, random page with photo of woman ripped from vogue magazine and stuck on wall to give the appearance of being a heterosexual males room.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2010, 04:00:02 AM »
Clown Norton

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2010, 04:20:40 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2010, 04:41:20 AM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2010, 04:56:39 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #233 on: July 15, 2010, 09:53:48 AM »
Layne then lied to the guy and said he never said those things and the guy responded by saying exactly when and the circumstances:

Layne"unaware you trained there. you should have said hi.

I never said "I like to puke after my last set" lol. Also never said "I am not human." Do I say some stupid stuff sometimes. Oh yea no doubt. But you making stuff up is pretty weak. Not sure where you got that. Am I animated? Sure. Is everyone going to dig it? Absolutely not. But that's how I get into my workout. And I do more than my fair share of free bar squatting.

Everything I've ever done in my life, competing, my PhD, powerlifting, bodybuilding, etc. It's all been about pushing myself. I like to push myself out of my own comfort zone. I try to do that every single workout. If that manifests itself in a way that doesn't look cool or isn't kosher at 'lifestyles' then I will deal with that. Fortunately, I have never really cared about what other people might think about me."

Other guy:
"Sorry Layne, you said #1 to your wife/gf after using said ladies squat machine.

You said #2 while stomping around the gym prior to a set.

I didnt make anything up bro, what purpose would that serve?

And if you want to be taken seriously OUTSIDE the bodybuilding arena, because most people in the gym have nothing to do with it, I would START paying attention to what other people think. How it "manifests" itself is making you look like an idiot in a gym. If you're intelligent enough to achieve a PhD level education, your also intelligent enough to pay attention to your surroundings and behave appropriately. Or maybe not, you don't learn everything in school......."

Then Layne changed the subject after being exposed and lying about something as simple as what he was saying in the gym.

"i see you smiling at me" ;D

E
E

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: July 15, 2010, 05:48:17 PM »
haha.  So laynes one of those dweebs that stomps around the gym with a constipated face.   The loud grunters are so insecure..........kinda sad if true.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #235 on: July 16, 2010, 01:34:17 AM »
haha.  So laynes one of those dweebs that stomps around the gym with a constipated face.   The loud grunters are so insecure..........kinda sad if true.

Don't hate on Layne for being such a standout idiot.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2010, 10:48:11 PM »
This thread is a perfect example of how doctors and hospitals are overrated as hell.

You don't need all this shit, all you need is to post your pic on the internet, and people will tell you what you take and when you die.
Why waste any money on a doc?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #237 on: July 22, 2010, 01:34:19 PM »
So is it settled yet?  Is Layne on gear or not?  What's the consensus? 
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
w

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2012, 04:51:50 AM »
haha, this was a good thread

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2012, 02:06:06 PM »
Now this is bodybuilding!  8)

lol yes in a nutshell, this is the taxating "performance" that determines placings

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: August 21, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
I believe Layne is natural. Why do you guys think its impossible to achieve that level of muscularity without drugs?

you are naive

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: August 21, 2012, 02:43:01 PM »
They should change the name from "Natural Bodybuilding" to "Shitty Genetics Bodybuilding".  After all, it's just a bunch of juiced up guys with horrid genetics...

great and accurate description of  "natural bb "

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: August 21, 2012, 02:47:30 PM »
Are you nuts?

You cant compare the two. The only thing these guys have in common is the fact that they LIE.. and claim to be natural.

Norton is genetic waste compared to Cordova.

Both of them are disgusting pieces of shit.. selling lies

great + true post

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 21, 2012, 03:04:16 PM »
Clown Norton

what is he not natural? he was a rather good singer in the day and at his leanest pound for pound bro
A

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #246 on: August 21, 2012, 03:05:51 PM »
small....
choice is an illusion

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: August 21, 2012, 03:07:16 PM »
layne in better days more positive than natural
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 21, 2012, 03:08:41 PM »
this is when he probably started all the protien shakes bullshit and the semi-hormones
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.