Author Topic: Future UFC champion - special moves  (Read 20186 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Don't F@#K with me! Future UFC champion.
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2010, 01:19:34 PM »
*cue weight insult which will probably go something like "well you cannot even"*
Hahah you gotta hand it to the guy, he is quite delusional, he probably really believes hes winning this argument, and he probably still doesnt realize he talks out of his ass all the time, and never knows what hes talking about. lol.

spinnis

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2010, 01:21:23 PM »
Hahah you gotta hand it to the guy, he is quite delusional, he probably really believes hes winning this argument, and he probably still doesnt realize he talks out of his ass all the time, and never knows what hes talking about. lol.

oh no, he knows it by know, hence the EPIC trying to change the subject until he finally manages to be right about Once thing so he can leave the thread..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2010, 01:21:35 PM »
No I find it englightening and hilarious how hypocritical and ironic this whole argument is.  I mean seriously.............he re you are from the get go like Swede criticizing the entire profession of nurses and being a male in nursing.  Then you say you have respect for "some" nurses and the work they do.  But before that you were saying how all nurses just wipe ass and empty bedpans all day.  Look at how many fucking times you've contradicted yourself.  And I'm the pathetic loser?  LOL.  Nice try genius.  

No you idiot, I said I respect the nurse that is respectable, youre not. A guy coming on here braggin about how tough he is, and it winds up hes a man doing what is traditionally a womans job. Everyone else understood what I meant, so why cant you?
Retarded? Ignorant?
No wait, I got it, you cant actually come up with a decent argument so this is all you got left. Ouch. Thats gotta suck.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2010, 01:21:48 PM »
F

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2010, 01:28:36 PM »
just another legend in his own mind.
Pretty impressive as far as Art, discipline, and altheticism goes.
Is it practical? I dont know.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2010, 01:30:31 PM »
No you idiot, I said I respect the nurse that is respectable, youre not. A guy coming on here braggin about how tough he is, and it winds up hes a man doing what is traditionally a womans job. Everyone else understood what I meant, so why cant you?
Retarded? Ignorant?
No wait, I got it, you cant actually come up with a decent argument so this is all you got left. Ouch. Thats gotta suck.

Hahaha........oh shit you're fucking too much buddy......first you're saying how emasculated society is and how we are all feminized and now you're saying how women have "earned" their right to join the Marines.  Are you fucking stoopid?  Seriously bro!  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2010, 01:33:53 PM »
Pretty impressive as far as Art, discipline, and altheticism goes.
Is it practical? I dont know.

LOL Oh my god I figured this entire bullshit out.  You think that guy is impressive.  That explains it.  You think doing what he's doing in the video requires "discipline" and "art".  No wonder you're so upset.   :'(  LOL......You must no have a fucking athletic coordinated bone in your body to think jumping up doing those kicks is "altheticism" or "impressive".  I mean look how fucking stupid you sound man.  Now you're just pulling at straws.  People post videos on getbig ALL THE TIME making fun of retards, women, fags, bodybuilders.  Yet you get offended because I posted a video of some nerd doing fancy kicks in a TKD dojo.  Are you slow? 

spinnis

« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2010, 01:37:13 PM »
LOL......You must no have a fucking athletic coordinated bone in your body to think jumping up doing those kicks is "altheticism"  

holy shit, you're kidding right?

you're claiming that the kicks hes doing doesnt require altheticism?!?!?! even just kicking HIGHER then yourself doesn't require altheticism?!?!

Everyone is this Entire world can see that, except who? ....

dude, seriously, you need to know then to just Stop..  I have never seen anyone act this desperate on a forum..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2010, 01:40:33 PM »
Hahaha........oh shit you're fucking too much buddy......first you're saying how emasculated society is and how we are all feminized and now you're saying how women have "earned" their right to join the Marines.  Are you fucking stoopid?  Seriously bro!  
So wait, because I said the majority of society is emasculated means it all is?
And, also wait, because females are marines, that suddenly makes the male marines less "manly"? Oh wait, whos the chauvanist now? Sorry "bro", those women are manlier than you could EVER hope to be.

No, what I was getting at is that men are taking on womens traits, oh,... wait, that you isnt it mr male nurse?
If those women want to join the military, and get beaten, and go through hell, Im all for them. The Marines have secretaries and Admins, AND NURSES just like everyone else.

You dont seem to understand how the military works, but thats ok, since you dont know SHIT but you talk like you do.. I see youre still massively butthurt youre are a man doing a womans job.
I still dont get how youre trying to equate woman doing hard jobs, to a man doing a womans job?

Haha epic trying to deflect and come up with a way to turn the subject from the fact that youre a lying asshole, who is doing a womans job. Hahahah!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2010, 01:44:35 PM »
LOL Oh my god I figured this entire bullshit out.  You think that guy is impressive.  That explains it.  You think doing what he's doing in the video requires "discipline" and "art".  No wonder you're so upset.   :'(  LOL......You must no have a fucking athletic coordinated bone in your body to think jumping up doing those kicks is "altheticism" or "impressive".  I mean look how fucking stupid you sound man.  Now you're just pulling at straws.  People post videos on getbig ALL THE TIME making fun of retards, women, fags, bodybuilders.  Yet you get offended because I posted a video of some nerd doing fancy kicks in a TKD dojo.  Are you slow? 
Offended?
What?
What the fuck are you talking about? Upset? I said that a guy kicking things 1 1/2x taller than him was impressive and that makes me upset ?Did your IQ just drop sharply in the last 5 seconds or something?
Jesus christ man, you are really desperate to try and tear me down, someone is a little insecure...
Scratch that, someone sounds like there on the verge of coming unglued...
Oh brother, we got a live one here... hahaha. I think you better log out and take a breather buddy, youre officialy not making any sense anymore.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2010, 01:48:02 PM »

Hey you should feel good that people post stuff about you.  By the way, you are getting outed big time in this thread as someone who knows noting about what you are talking about.  I can see you telling everyone you have met since high school you were in football, basketball and baseball.  What you failed to tell them was you were the waterboy.  How was being a 2nd string water boy feel.
No Worries 4 me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2010, 01:51:48 PM »
So wait, because I said the majority of society is emasculated means it all is?
And, also wait, because females are marines, that suddenly makes the male marines less "manly"? Oh wait, whos the chauvanist now? Sorry "bro", those women are manlier than you could EVER hope to be.

No, what I was getting at is that men are taking on womens traits, oh,... wait, that you isnt it mr male nurse?
If those women want to join the military, and get beaten, and go through hell, Im all for them. The Marines have secretaries and Admins, AND NURSES just like everyone else.

You dont seem to understand how the military works, but thats ok, since you dont know SHIT but you talk like you do.. I see youre still massively butthurt youre are a man doing a womans job.
I still dont get how youre trying to equate woman doing hard jobs, to a man doing a womans job?

Haha epic trying to deflect and come up with a way to turn the subject from the fact that youre a lying asshole, who is doing a womans job. Hahahah!!!

Are you that fucking dumb?  Seriously?  Is that why you joined the Marines cause you weren't smart enough for college?  Because you fail to understand basic logic.  You're saying it's emasculating for a man to do a so called "woman's" job.  Ok first off what do you think makes nursing a woman's job anyways.    I may not know much about the military and the way it works but judging by that statement you know fuck all about healthcare and "nursing".  So if it's emasculating for a man to do a woman's but a woman through willingness to do the work and earn it they can do your job aka a man's job aka a Marine.  Are you fucking retarded?  That says that if a woman can be a Marine that means you don't have to be a man to be a Marine or do the job.  So how is that any different than being a male nurse?  BOTH NURSING AND  MARINES have been defined as male dominated professions and jobs because of stigma not capability.  Are you saying females could never and will never be able to fight on the frontlines?  Trust me that day is coming.  Women are in fact on the frontlines in the Israeli army.  Here's an interesting fact:

In Israel, the debate over whether women should serve at the front line seems decades in the past. More than 90 per cent of jobs in the IDF are open to women and, in combat units open to women, 17 per cent of the fighters are female. One unit on the Israeli-Egyptian border almost entirely comprises women. More than 40 per cent of officers in the IDF are women.

You should learn to use your brain power more and your mouth less dipshit!  There is no such thing as traditional male roles anymore really.  That's my entire point.  I mean it's a hell of a lot more degrading to say that a woman is capable of doing a man'[s job least of all fighting on the front lines............than it is to criticize a guy for doing what you interpret as a "woman's" job.  You can't comprehend that logic because you've got rocks for brains.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »
Hey you should feel good that people post stuff about you.  By the way, you are getting outed big time in this thread as someone who knows noting about what you are talking about.  I can see you telling everyone you have met since high school you were in football, basketball and baseball.  What you failed to tell them was you were the waterboy.  How was being a 2nd string water boy feel.
no he was a great football player guard ,tackle, and end. he sat at the end of the bench gusrded the waterbucket, and tackled anyone who came near it. sorry couldn't resist.
F

spinnis

« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »
this is starting to get sad..  as sad as mcAnus's confidence

spinnis

« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2010, 01:55:04 PM »
besides squad, I dont remember anyone getting owned this badly,

Method was close but even he realised what he did in the end lol.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2010, 01:56:13 PM »
Here's the most ironic and funny thing.......you could never do my job as a nurse........whatever it is you think I do as a nurse............but yet I could easily do your job and not only that WOMEN can do your job.  Don't you find that a little ironic?  I find it funny that your entire belief system when it comes to gender roles is a construct of your brainwashed mentality.  But being easily brainwashed and indoctrinated is what makes you a good Marine.  If you thought for yourself you probably never would have survived the military.  

spinnis

« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2010, 01:58:25 PM »
Here's the most ironic and funny thing.......you could never do my job as a nurse...

this is what it boils down to, you're so fucking insecure over your work that you cannot handle ANYONE saying ANYTHING bad about it without lashing back..

If you thought for yourself you probably never would have survived the military.  

And that is fucking low. I wish that you die in a horrible disease mr anus Hopefully one of your patients give you aids in the future.

you were WRONG and WRONG and WRONG again, Learn to take it as a fucking MAN. Obviously you're not one though nurseboy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2010, 01:59:11 PM »

Are you that fucking dumb?  Seriously?  Is that why you joined the Marines cause you weren't smart enough for college?  Because you fail to understand basic logic.  You're saying it's emasculating for a man to do a so called "woman's" job.  Ok first off what do you think makes nursing a woman's job anyways.    I may not know much about the military and the way it works but judging by that statement you know fuck all about healthcare and "nursing".  So if it's emasculating for a man to do a woman's but a woman through willingness to do the work and earn it they can do your job aka a man's job aka a Marine.  Are you fucking retarded?  That says that if a woman can be a Marine that means you don't have to be a man to be a Marine or do the job.  So how is that any different than being a male nurse?  BOTH NURSING AND  MARINES have been defined as male dominated professions and jobs because of stigma not capability.  Are you saying females could never and will never be able to fight on the frontlines?  Trust me that day is coming.  Women are in fact on the frontlines in the Israeli army.  Here's an interesting fact:

In Israel, the debate over whether women should serve at the front line seems decades in the past. More than 90 per cent of jobs in the IDF are open to women and, in combat units open to women, 17 per cent of the fighters are female. One unit on the Israeli-Egyptian border almost entirely comprises women. More than 40 per cent of officers in the IDF are women.

You should learn to use your brain power more and your mouth less dipshit!  There is no such thing as traditional male roles anymore really.  That's my entire point.  I mean it's a hell of a lot more degrading to say that a woman is capable of doing a man'[s job least of all fighting on the front lines............than it is to criticize a guy for doing what you interpret as a "woman's" job.  You can't comprehend that logic because you've got rocks for brains.
Oh brother, youre an idiot. What im saying is that it is more emasculating for a MAN to do a WOMANS job than it is for a WOMAN to "step up" and do a mans. I know you refuse to accept this, because it hurts your ego, but frankly, youre a complete moron, and you cant seem to keep your mouth shut about things that you dont know about. I know Israel has women in the front lines. We dont. And there is a plethora of reasons behind this.

Bottom line. Youre a man doing a womans job. Ouch, ouch, ouch. And this whole thread is nothing but a testament to your insecurity, ignorance, and stupidity.
You cant even open your mouth without making a fool out of yourself. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2010, 02:02:18 PM »
Here's the most ironic and funny thing.......you could never do my job as a nurse........whatever it is you think I do as a nurse............but yet I could easily do your job and not only that WOMEN can do your job.  Don't you find that a little ironic?  I find it funny that your entire belief system when it comes to gender roles is a construct of your brainwashed mentality.  But being easily brainwashed and indoctrinated is what makes you a good Marine.  If you thought for yourself you probably never would have survived the military.  
Hahaha opening your mouth again without knowing what youre talking about huh? FYI, I scored a 91 AFQT score on my ASVAB. That pretty much made me applicable to everything including medicine all the way up to Nuke tech. But keep trying to convince everyone why youre a badass, its really quite amusing. You assume you could do my job, when you have no idea what it entails, physically, or mentally. No where did I ever say I knew what yours entailed, frankly I wouldnt want to. Unlike you im not that arrogant, or ignorant. My belief system? Why cause I made fun of you for doing a womans job? HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2010, 02:05:13 PM »
Oh brother, youre an idiot. What im saying is that it is more emasculating for a MAN to do a WOMANS job than it is for a WOMAN to "step up" and do a mans. I know you refuse to accept this, because it hurts your ego, but frankly, youre a complete moron, and you cant seem to keep your mouth shut about things that you dont know about. I know Israel has women in the front lines. We dont. And there is a plethora of reasons behind this.

Bottom line. Youre a man doing a womans job. Ouch, ouch, ouch. And this whole thread is nothing but a testament to your insecurity, ignorance, and stupidity.
You cant even open your mouth without making a fool out of yourself. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh shit man you are just fucking dumb seriously.  

I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2010, 02:07:23 PM »
Hahaha opening your mouth again without knowing what youre talking about huh? FYI, I scored a 91 AFQT score on my ASVAB. That pretty much made me applicable to everything including medicine all the way up to Nuke tech. But keep trying to convince everyone why youre a badass, its really quite amusing. You assume you could do my job, when you have no idea what it entails, physically, or mentally. No where did I ever say I knew what yours entailed, frankly I wouldnt want to. Unlike you im not that arrogant, or ignorant. My belief system? Why cause I made fun of you for doing a womans job? HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Ok so then why didn't you go into medicine or nuke tech dumbass? Have you made a career out of the military?  If not why?  Are you in college now?  What do you do for a living? You seem to know so much about me and what I do.  Let's hear it........91 AFQT on your ASVAB?  LOL>..............please dude I know high school freshman that could probably score higher than that.  Tests don't mean shit......least of all tests to get into the military.  I've heard of what some guys have scored and they were high school drop outs. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2010, 02:07:28 PM »
And as far as beliefs, did you ever stop to think, that maybe, just maybe, that I wouldnt be making fun of you for being a male nurse if you werent a jackass?

Newsflash, I wouldnt. I have no problem with men being nurses who are respectable.  But its hard not too, when its so obvious that it gets to you so bad. lol.

Anyone with half a brain would have figured out by now that I just know how to push youre buttons, but obviously, youre that book smart kid in school that the other ones picked on, and you couldnt handle it, so you used to freak out. lol. And now youre overcompensating by trying to tell us all where you train and how badass you are because you were picked on when you were young. lol.

I could be wrong, but thats just my observation.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2010, 02:10:14 PM »
Ok so then why didn't you go into medicine or nuke tech dumbass? Have you made a career out of the military?  If not why?  Are you in college now?  What do you do for a living? You seem to know so much about me and what I do.  Let's hear it........91 AFQT on your ASVAB?  LOL>..............please dude I know high school freshman that could probably score higher than that.  Tests don't mean shit......least of all tests to get into the military.  I've heard of what some guys have scored and they were high school drop outs. 
That means I scored higher than 91% of EVERYONE who takes that test, you idiot.
I didnt go into that shit because I DIDNT WANT TO, I wanted to be a grunt. I liked it and it made me happy. Id much rather do a job Im happy with than make money and be miserable.
No I got out of the military, and now Im going to college. I dont know shit about you, I never claimed to, YOURE the one who claims to know so much about me and my profession and so desperate to tear me down, and youre always wrong. hahahah.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2010, 02:11:22 PM »
And as far as beliefs, did you ever stop to think, that maybe, just maybe, that I wouldnt be making fun of you for being a male nurse if you werent a jackass?

Newsflash, I wouldnt. I have no problem with men being nurses who are respectable.  But its hard not too, when its so obvious that it gets to you so bad. lol.

Anyone with half a brain would have figured out by now that I just know how to push youre buttons, but obviously, youre that book smart kid in school that the other ones picked on, and you couldnt handle it, so you used to freak out. lol. And now youre overcompensating by trying to tell us all where you train and how badass you are because you were picked on when you were young. lol.

LISTEN HOW FUCKING hypocritical you are.  Now you're saying you respect male nurses but just not me.  But one minute ago you were saying how nursing is a woman's job and no man should do it.  LMAO!  You're a dipshit.  And I don't know why you think I'm such an asshole.  Just because I made fun of some TaeKwonDo guy?  I mean did I say something a while back and hurt your ego and now every thing I post you'll use as an excuse to call me out?  Because I notice that a lot on here.  You and Swede are like teenage girls.  You get your feelings hurt one time and you never recover.  I must have called you out or said something in another thread because I can't imagine you'e this upset over some youtube video.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2010, 02:13:21 PM »
That means I scored higher than 91% of EVERYONE who takes that test, you idiot.
I didnt go into that shit because I DIDNT WANT TO, I wanted to be a grunt. I liked it and it made me happy. Id much rather do a job Im happy with than make money and be miserable.
No I got out of the military, and now Im going to college. I dont know shit about you, I never claimed to, YOURE the one who claims to know so much about me and my profession and so desperate to tear me down, and youre always wrong. hahahah.

Tear you down?  LOL what the fuck are you talking about?  Was my post direct at you?  Did I ever fucking say shit to you?  Are you the guy in the youtube video?  Did I ever say I could kick your ass?  You started all this shit you biotch. 

So answer the fucking question..........what are you goin to college for?  Good luck finding a job asswipe.........the US economy is going down the tubes........meanwihle I'll be gainfully employed as a MALE NURSE!   ;D