Author Topic: anybody want to beet the shit out of their boss?  (Read 13650 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
anybody want to beet the shit out of their boss?
« on: July 28, 2010, 01:20:54 AM »
im debating of paying my friend $100 cash to fuck up my bosses car....... the guy is a bitch, but im scared of him catching me.... im very angry.....any of you guys done this?? im seriously considering this.... or face to face smashing his face in... i think the vandalism is the best route.
real men= no rubbers

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: anybody want to beet the shit out of their boss?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 01:28:03 AM »
"beet the shit"

perhaps if you could spell he wouldn't make things so hard on you

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 01:29:53 AM »
Dude, don't be a bitch do it yourself. Of course everybody here will say how immature and stupid it is to vandalize somebodies car but fuck them you'll feel great.8)  I did some work on my ex's car a couple weeks ago. Brake fluid does a number on a paint job, water in the gas tank and slash every tire.

yes, but when he yells at me i shake in anger... i really want to damage to this f ker..... i mean really... he is unfair to me.. and ive tried to complain to the top and nothing has happened...
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 01:32:26 AM »
"beet the shit"

i typed in anger english teacher... no spell check.... so stfu. you made it in your priority to try to find something clever to try to find a "funny" in my spelling... in order to make you look "cool" so stfu u skinny fat bitch
real men= no rubbers

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 01:34:00 AM »
you need spell check to determine "beat" from "beet" :'( :'(

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 01:38:25 AM »
ya your cool... you caught me in  a spelling check error...... for now on in when i text ill text you instead of u.... thanks phd in english grammer.... your wittiness is uncanny...
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 01:40:58 AM »
you need spell check to determine "beat" from "beet" :'( :'(

your supposed to capitalize  "You" at the beginning of a sentence...... and have a period at the end...
real men= no rubbers

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 01:42:27 AM »
yes, but when he yells at me i shake in anger... i really want to damage to this f ker..... i mean really... he is unfair to me.. and ive tried to complain to the top and nothing has happened...

He yells at you? What field of work are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 01:44:16 AM »
management........
real men= no rubbers

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 01:49:08 AM »
beet the shit out of my boss? fail.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 01:51:41 AM »
management........
Then take it out on your staff then  :D

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 01:52:08 AM »
management........

Well, there are laws to protect people from having to work in an hostile enviorment such as yourself but rarely do people ever actually consult a lawyer. They generally just put up with it, quit the job or come in with a firearm and end up killing everybody but the intended target. My advice...always do it yourself, you'll come away with a great since of satisfaction. I had a little issue with the VP of a company I used to work for. I didn't fuck up his car...I fucked his wife.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 01:56:31 AM »
Well, there are laws to protect people from having to work in an hostile enviorment such as yourself but rarely do people ever actually consult a lawyer. They generally just put up with it, quit the job or come in with a firearm and end up killing everybody but the intended target. My advice...always do it yourself, you'll come away with a great since of satisfaction. I had a little issue with the VP of a company I used to work for. I didn't fuck up his car...I fucked his wife.

sure gimmick.  ::)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 02:00:53 AM »
sure gimmick.  ::)

You know just because I have a job and a life outside of getbig and I don't post 100 times a day that doesn't
make me a gimmick. Look how long I've been a member you fucking south american monkey. Fuck you and your agenda. Nobody here gives a shit except for the other handful of brothers posting here.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2010, 02:04:40 AM »
Then take it out on your staff then  :D

when ive done that they say "im being unprofessional"
real men= no rubbers

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 02:14:24 AM »

he was being sarcastic fuckstick.............wh at kind of shitty spiritually corrupt person takes errant anger and aggression out on subordinates simply to assuage frustration brought on  by someone who outranks them.

so someone shits on you, and just to make yourself feel better you shit on an underling who has done nothing to deserve it............that called sadism

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 02:17:16 AM »
"beet the shit"

omg i was going to write the exact same thing.

hey moron- maybe its you and not the boss?- going by your command of english i suspect that you drive him nuts and he cant stand you. its a typicla reaction of a moron to get emotional and take it out in some lame vengeance.

dont you think he's thought of sacking you but has the intelligence to consider your intellect and the impact losing your job would have on those you support?

probably not eh?- these things dont occur to the dumb and ignorant.

hope this helps.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 02:18:53 AM »
i typed in anger english teacher... no spell check.... so stfu. you made it in your priority to try to find something clever to try to find a "funny" in my spelling... in order to make you look "cool" so stfu u skinny fat bitch

point proven. you cant even control it on the internet.

i bet you're a real class act in the workplace.

go and join the long line of getbig morons..

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 02:19:52 AM »

You should never take your fustrations out on your team otherwise you're no different then your boss not to mention the possiblity of termination. If his behavior towards you really is abusive then you need to take that up with human resources. That of course doesn't always work depending on his position in the company and if your HR department are a bunch of pussies. If that's the case I suggest you take a more aggressive approach with the company. That or the other guys could be right and you're a complete imbecile.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 02:23:05 AM »
You should never take your fustrations out on your team otherwise you're no different then your boss not to mention the possiblity of termination. If his behavior towards you really is abusive then you need to take that up with human resources. That of course doesn't always work depending on his position in the company and if your HR department are a bunch of pussies. If that's the case I suggest you take a more aggressive approach with the company.
This...and yes unsungs correct I was being sarcastic  :)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 02:24:12 AM »
he was being sarcastic fuckstick.............wh at kind of shitty spiritually corrupt person takes errant anger and aggression out on subordinates simply to assuage frustration brought on  by someone who outranks them.

so someone shits on you, and just to make yourself feel better you shit on an underling who has done nothing to deserve it............that called sadism

dumbass..... its called treat others how you are treated... meaning... treat your employees how you are treated.. fucking dumbass... if i was treated good id treat my employees just as good.... its the tringle down theory
real men= no rubbers

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 02:25:45 AM »
You leave the beets out of this......they never did anything to you!
No doubt about it...

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 02:26:35 AM »
omg i was going to write the exact same thing.

hey moron- maybe its you and not the boss?- going by your command of english i suspect that you drive him nuts and he cant stand you. its a typicla reaction of a moron to get emotional and take it out in some lame vengeance.

dont you think he's thought of sacking you but has the intelligence to consider your intellect and the impact losing your job would have on those you support?

probably not eh?- these things dont occur to the dumb and ignorant.

hope this helps.

i make my numbers... so what?? whats my exscuse?
real men= no rubbers

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 02:26:42 AM »
dumbass..... its called treat others how you are treated... meaning... treat your employees how you are treated.. fucking dumbass... if i was treated good id treat my employees just as good.... its the tringle down theory

I hate to tell you this but it's acutally treat others as you wish to be treated.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 02:29:47 AM »

management starts from the top pall... i just relay it from how im treated................
real men= no rubbers