Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 15, 2014, 10:28:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?  (Read 15470 times)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 17, 2012, 03:00:52 PM »

You expect her to say that her husband is going to lose?

That's stupid.

I wonder if they lose if she will say she is still proud of her country. 
Report to moderator   Logged
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 18, 2012, 02:55:09 AM »

I wonder if they lose if she will say she is still proud of her country. 

If she feels like that you should like her?

You hate this country and its citizens with a passion Huh
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 23, 2012, 11:33:06 AM »

Letter Shows Michelle Obama Backing Partial-Birth Abortion
 Life News ^ | 10/23/12 | Steven Ertelt

Posted on 10/23/2012 11:11:11 AM PDT

First Lady Michelle Obama has come under criticism before for a fundraising letter she wrote for her husband during his 2004 campaign for the U.S. Senate that has her defending partial-birth abortions.

Today, LifeNews is posting a rarely-seen image (right, click here to enlarge) showing the copy of the actual letter, written to Obama financial supporters, which opposes a ban on the gruesome abortion procedure.

In February 2004, Michelle Obama penned a fundraising letter to help her husband Barack raise funds for his Illinois-based Senate seat. The letter contends the federal ban on partial-birth abortions “is clearly unconstitutional” and “a flawed law.”

Though the three-day-long partial-birth abortion procedure involves the partial birth of a baby during the middle trimester of pregnancy and the jamming of scissors into the back of her head to kill her, Obama’s wife describes it as “legitimate” medicine.

“The fact remains, with no provision to protect the heath of the mother, this ban on a legitimate medical procedure is clearly unconstitutional and must be overturned,” Michelle Obama writes in the letter.

(Excerpt) Read more at lifenews.com ...

Disgraceful 
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 23, 2012, 11:50:10 AM »

Michelle Obama: 'On Nov. 7 We're Going to Party Hard'
 Weekly Standard ^ | Oct. 17, 2012 | DANIEL HALPER

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:03:20 PM by COUNTrecount

The Blog Michelle Obama: 'On Nov. 7 We're Going to Party Hard' 2:00 PM, Oct 17, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER Single Page Print Larger Text Smaller Text Alerts

At a fundraiser today in New York, First Lady Michelle Obama expressed confidence in her husband's chances for reelection. "On Nov. 7 we're going to party hard," she said. Election Day this year is November 6.

From the pool report:

"After hearing my husband talk about his values and his vision at the debate last night, I'm pretty fired up," she said. "Let me tell you, I am so glad last night was such an awesome, awesome event," she said. She mention her recent anniversary on Oct 3, the night of first debate.

"We got a quick little dinner. That's about it," she said. "But it's okay. On Nov. 7 we're going to party hard."

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

That's the biggest reason they want to remain in the White House ~ the parties and perks.

:
Beach Bum
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2012, 03:46:50 PM »

Letter Shows Michelle Obama Backing Partial-Birth Abortion
 Life News ^ | 10/23/12 | Steven Ertelt

Posted on 10/23/2012 11:11:11 AM PDT

First Lady Michelle Obama has come under criticism before for a fundraising letter she wrote for her husband during his 2004 campaign for the U.S. Senate that has her defending partial-birth abortions.

Today, LifeNews is posting a rarely-seen image (right, click here to enlarge) showing the copy of the actual letter, written to Obama financial supporters, which opposes a ban on the gruesome abortion procedure.

In February 2004, Michelle Obama penned a fundraising letter to help her husband Barack raise funds for his Illinois-based Senate seat. The letter contends the federal ban on partial-birth abortions “is clearly unconstitutional” and “a flawed law.”

Though the three-day-long partial-birth abortion procedure involves the partial birth of a baby during the middle trimester of pregnancy and the jamming of scissors into the back of her head to kill her, Obama’s wife describes it as “legitimate” medicine.

“The fact remains, with no provision to protect the heath of the mother, this ban on a legitimate medical procedure is clearly unconstitutional and must be overturned,” Michelle Obama writes in the letter.

(Excerpt) Read more at lifenews.com ...

Disgraceful 

smh
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 23, 2012, 03:58:29 PM »

That's the biggest reason they want to remain in the White House ~ the parties and perks.

I think you may have this wrong. From everything I've read, the Obamas have been ridiculed for not hosting enough events at the White House.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 30, 2012, 05:31:55 PM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Michelle Obama: ‘I’ve had 10-year-olds who are on a phone bank’ for Barack
The Daily Caller ^ | 10/30/12 | Nicholas Ballasy
Posted on October 30, 2012, 8:29:45 PM EDT by markomalley

In the battleground state of Iowa, first lady Michelle Obama made a pitch for individuals as young as 10-years-old to help President Barack Obama win re-election.

“Here’s something that I always remind young people, because I’ve met so young people over these four years who said — told me — my parents and grandparents were not going to vote for Barack in 2008 until I talked to them and I told them what this election means for my future, and because of that conversation they voted for him. Now, that’s the power that young people can have,” Michelle Obama said Monday in Iowa City.

“It doesn’t matter how old you are. I’ve had 10-year-olds who are on a phone bank — 14-year-olds. I mean, I’m telling you, there is power because this is your future and you can tell people that they don’t have to wait until November the 6th to cast their ballots.”

The first lady went on to encourage individuals to take advantage of early voting.

“We all know that early voting has started, and there’s some good early voting happening right here in this state. I voted by mail early already, a couple of weeks ago,” she said.

“And I voted for Barack Obama, just in case you were wondering. I really, objectively feel that he’s the best man for the job.”

Lol.
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: October 30, 2012, 05:38:11 PM »

I predict that your return to getbig will be in 2013, when you start hearing headlines of michelle obama punching out a woman at Macy's or throwing a drink on a waiter.

You might delete 100 posts a day, just so you can post 100 times about the grifting mess that is the obamas after they leave office Smiley

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 30, 2012, 05:45:14 PM »

I predict that your return to getbig will be in 2013, when you start hearing headlines of michelle obama punching out a woman at Macy's or throwing a drink on a waiter.

You might delete 100 posts a day, just so you can post 100 times about the grifting mess that is the obamas after they leave office Smiley

They will be broke and divorced within three years of leaving office. 
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 30, 2012, 06:33:02 PM »

They will be broke and divorced within three years of leaving office. 

Back to posting stupid shit, I see. Personally I liked you better last night when the lights went out. LOL!
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: October 30, 2012, 06:35:45 PM »

Back to posting stupid shit, I see. Personally I liked you better last night when the lights went out. LOL!

I'm in the dark w only my arsenal Booze iPhone and hate radio now.     Cooking on my Colman grill as it is. 
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 30, 2012, 07:43:17 PM »

I'm in the dark w only my arsenal Booze iPhone and hate radio now.     Cooking on my Colman grill as it is. 

Well then, that's more like it....your human again. Are things as bad as the news makes them out to be? From the news clips, it appears as if much of New York in underwater.

I can't post for long because I am phone banking for a couple of Oregon candidates tonight. Brad Avakian for Labor Commissioner and Kate Brown for Secretary of State. A little while ago, Kurt Schrader showed up to root us on. I'll be out canvassing to get out the vote over the weekend. It is amazing and sad how many folks don't bother to vote. I tell them to be sure an vote regardless of who they are supporting. You will be voting, right? Oregon has mail in ballots. My wife and I voted on October 19th the same day the ballots arrived in the mail.

Take care and don't over do the Vodka, K?
magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV

Team Ayn Rand

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 30, 2012, 10:17:08 PM »

Skip to comments.

Michelle’s “Excellent Adventure”: Another sign Obama doesn’t really want to be President
Pajamas Media ^ | August 6, 2010 | Roger L Simon

Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2010 2:44:54 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

-------------------------------------------\\

Several weeks ago I wrote I thought Barack Obama didn’t really want to be president. The post generated a fair amount of discussion, pro and con.

Michelle’s $375,000 Spanish vacation — with the Daily Mail dubbing her a “modern-day Marie Antoinette” — is further proof of my thesis. What man who wanted to be re-elected (or see his party do well in November) would let his wife go off on such an “excellent adventure” in these economic times? Of course no one denies the right of people to have vacations – I’m coming to the end of one myself on my beloved Bainbridge Island — but closing Mediterranean beaches while booking 60-plus rooms in a five star Marbella hotel for her entourage? It is beyond tone deaf, perhaps to the level of subconscious (or even deliberate) self-sabotage.

At the very least, something most peculiar is going on. The first lady goes off on a jaunt worthy of 18th Century aristocracy at the very moment of her husband’s birthday. Is somebody trying to tell us something? Is somebody trying to tell her spouse something? Or vice-versa? Who knows? You won’t find out in the mainstream media — that’s for sure. They don’t even bother to check Obama’s college records. Perhaps the National Enquirer is on the case. They may be the only hope.

If I were still a member of the Democratic Party, I would be most concerned. What is going on in the White House seems to be so disconnected from the reality of our country — with some indicating real unemployment at a staggering 22% — as to be teetering on the brink of a pyschological disorder. And in this case that disorder would be a folie a deux of some sort because Barack and Michelle appear to be colluding in it in some way, whatever the state of their relationship. And that disconnect — between them and the American people — is growing.

Why is this happening?

Dr. Sam Vaknin, author of Malignant Self Love, a book on narcissism, writes the following in response to a question of the narcissist’s inappropriate affect:

Question:

Why is there no connection between the behaviour of the narcissist and his emotions?

Answer:

A better way of putting it would be that there is a weak correlation between the narcissist’s behaviour and his professed or proclaimed emotions. The reason is that his emotions are merely professed or proclaimed – but not felt. The narcissist fakes feelings and their outer expression in order to impress others, to gain their sympathy or to motivate them to act in a manner benefiting the narcissist and promoting his interests.

In this — as in many other simulated behaviour patterns — the narcissist seeks to manipulate his human environment. Inside, he is barren, devoid of any inkling of true feeling, and disdainful of emotions and emotional people. He looks down upon those who succumb to the weakness of sentiment and holds them in contempt. He berates and debases them.

This is the heartless mechanism of “simulated affect”. It lies at the core of the narcissist’s inability to empathise with his fellow human beings.

To what extent does this explain this increasingly disconnected behavior of Michelle and Barack Obama? At first glance, quite a bit. But maybe it’s simpler. Maybe Michelle and Barack just assume the president is not going to be re-elected, so why bother to keep up pretenses?

________________-

Spot on.  

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 21, 2013, 09:59:12 PM »

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/01/21/first_lady_rolls_her_eyes_at_boehner_as_he_jokes_with_president.html

Boehner is a twink 
garebear
Time Out
Getbig V

Never question my instincts.

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 21, 2013, 11:02:58 PM »

You must know them pretty well.

How often do you hang out?

G
Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 03, 2013, 05:21:28 PM »

Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 03, 2013, 05:25:07 PM »

You must know them pretty well.

How often do you hang out?

What non-sequitur logic. Since you're defending them, we could just as easily ask the same question of you.
So, how often do you "hang" with the First Family?

Oh, that's right; you're in Time Out.
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 03, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »

She is delusional.  Obama is going down 

LOL
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 25, 2013, 09:26:19 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/24/michelle-obama-oscars-appearance-best-picture_n_2756837.html

Thank god i did not waste 2 seconds watching that idiocy on display. 
Option D
Getbig V

Landslide Coming?

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 25, 2013, 09:30:52 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/24/michelle-obama-oscars-appearance-best-picture_n_2756837.html

Thank god i did not waste 2 seconds watching that idiocy on display. 

LANDSLIDE COMING
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 25, 2013, 09:32:08 AM »

LANDSLIDE COMING

I was wrong - the gullible sheep like yourself are much dumber and brain dead than even i ever imagined to re-elect O-SHIT
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 25, 2013, 03:28:49 PM »

I was wrong - the gullible sheep like yourself are much dumber and brain dead than even i ever imagined to re-elect O-SHIT

No.  The moderates and independents - you know.. the ones that actually decide elections - are much smarter than to allow the GOP to win after the piss poor primary candidates they fielded.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 25, 2013, 03:32:30 PM »

No.  The moderates and independents - you know.. the ones that actually decide elections - are much smarter than to allow the GOP to win after the piss poor primary candidates they fielded.

And that is working out how? 

Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 25, 2013, 03:39:37 PM »

Why is it relevant whether the First Lady appears on the Oscars or not? Personally, I am neutral about this. It neither bolsters her nor makes her look bad. I think some folks are just searching for something to be judgmental about. Perhaps Jacqueline Kennedy-Onassis would not have appeared on a network television show of this type, but we don't live in the 1960's anymore either. And some folks think I am out of touch!
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 25, 2013, 04:23:24 PM »

It kept a brain dead bimbo from becoming VP in 2008 and in 2012 it kept a Mormon and a Moron who couldn't even explain their own "plan" (if they had one) from getting in too.  Overall, I would say it has worked out pretty good.

Run a decent candidate and you might see your party win.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!