Author Topic: Bodybuilding - Is it worth it ?  (Read 18117 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Bodybuilding - Is it worth it ?
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2010, 01:29:12 PM »
your calorie is not a calorie argument just last week - owned !

What's your excuse being a nasty obese muthafunker? You also show the coach some respect...Unlike you he actually trains and looks decent.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2010, 01:33:33 PM »
What's you excuse for having the spare tire? You also show the coach some respect...Unlike you he actually trains and looks decent.

spare tire? the guy is fucking obese. yet he 'owns' people daily on here in regards to training and nutrition.

what a joke. he said one time that he suffered from mental issuse that eventually left him homeless.

easy to see why.
b

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2010, 01:47:36 PM »
spare tire? the guy is fucking obese. yet he 'owns' people daily on here in regards to training and nutrition.

what a joke. he said one time that he suffered from mental issuse that eventually left him homeless.

easy to see why.

Fixed man...

Perhaps Fatpanda can start training for cuts, this perma-bulking shit without adding muscle is pointless.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2010, 02:07:39 PM »
free weights with dumbells. i didn't use wrist straps, just raw grip strength.

eventually the calluses build up and the weight gets so heavy that they rip off taking a chunk off your palm, leaving only raw exposes flesh.

never had any back issues till this disc jumped out  :( - never used a weight belt.

rotator cuff issues stem from improper technique when i first started out - mainly a pec dec machine, and behind the neck presses  :(

i am a qualified gym instructor - i know what i'm doing now.

saying that i'm slightly worried by this disc injury - as i have been getting major leg cramps in one leg , and have lost all feeling in the front of my thigh and knee  :-\

i may have to go and see a doctor  :(

Fair enough, be careful with your back man..that's one area that will affect you for life and get worse with later years

I've had problems with rotator cuff myself after being an idiot and military pressing a few plates a side few years into my start with weightlifting, now I regret those ego lifts :(

good luck with your weightloss, you've made significant improvements.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2010, 02:59:07 PM »
Fatpanda is a guy I could see my self calling when I feel like going to the buffet

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2010, 03:04:32 PM »
thanks cap.

what a joke. he said one time that he suffered from mental issuse    that eventually left him homeless.

easy to see why.

not only is that a blatent lie - you cannot even spell your made up insults  ::)

owned !
175lbs by 31st July

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2010, 03:20:45 PM »
look into hiit cardio and keto dieting
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2010, 03:22:59 PM »
look into hiit cardio and keto dieting

Also look into Not stuffing your face with garbage food all day long.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2010, 03:40:02 PM »
thanks cap.

not only is that a blatent lie - you cannot even spell your made up insults  ::)

owned !

easy to see why.

read between the lines- you're a homeless, obese retard who lives in a comic book based reality. fucking weirdo.

did that help you?
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2010, 02:26:26 AM »
Hahaha even after I point out your mistake you still can't see it hahahahahaha

not only that, but you melt down as well hahahaha

owned !
175lbs by 31st July

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2010, 02:37:24 AM »
read between the lines- you're a homeless, obese retard who lives in a comic book based reality. fucking weirdo.

did that help you?

It almost makes you feel sad for the fat, homeless bum. He's only on here trying to get attention because society has turned its back on him

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2010, 02:01:19 PM »

It almost makes you feel sad for the fat, homeless bum. He's only on here trying to get attention because society has turned its back on him

when your mom turns your back on me - its hammer time !
175lbs by 31st July

TheHeath

• Getbig I
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2010, 11:30:22 PM »
Fatpanda, I possibly missed something, unable to determine what's true, false, literal or satirical. What's your point?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »
Fatpanda, I possibly missed something, unable to determine what's true, false, literal or satirical. What's your point?

all of the above  ;)

also i know now which gimmick is this guy  ;D  :

175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2010, 06:59:04 AM »
A "holy shit!" bump for this thread.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2010, 07:06:58 AM »
thanks cap.

not only is that a blatent lie - you cannot even spell your made up insults  ::)

owned !
Hehe. 'Blatent.'     ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2010, 07:14:04 AM »
My name is Fatpanda and this is my story:

Last week while doing 1 arm rows with an ungodly amount of weight, i felt a disc slip out from my spinal column at least 1-2". As the pain seared through my body i used it to make that weight my bitch  >:(

the pain has came and gone every day since - but i have not stopped working out. From what i gather this pain will now quite probably be with me for the rest of my life.

this has made me question myself in my bodybuilding quest:

why am i doing this ?
why suffer like this ?
is being a muscular beast worth all this hastle ?
am i a muscular beast  ??? i look nothing like the pros  :(
women don't even like muscular guys - isn't that why i started  ???
but at least men fear and respect me - thats a bonus  ::)
what is wrong with me  ??? am i crazy  ???

you know the sort of things that happen that make you question yourself.

this has happened many times in the past also - i once broke 2 of my toes at the gym - but i was due to do a leg workout - no broken toes, or pain would stop me from my quest. as my toes turned purple and swelled up, the pain drove me harder than ever to rip that weight during deadlifts.

i'm sure we all have our battle scars and each time you look in the mirror afterwards and ask if it is worth it.

i've torn rotators - questions began. i've ripped chunks of flesh out of the palms of my hands, broken bones in my hand, pulled muscles, fucked my joints etc etc each time questions arise.

when i began lifting seriously - i read everything i could about bodybuilding, so like the pros i ate every 3 hours and worked out for 2 hours at a time.

I was literally dead on my feet after some workouts, i couldn't walk after leg day, couldn't lift my arms after shoulder day, would regularly puke my guts up etc

yes i did all this yet i didn't look anywhere like the pros ( who all claimed they were natural, and just had good genetics) this used to drive me insane - why do i not look like the pro's, i'm doing everything they are doing etc why wont i grow.

it thought it must be lack of protein - so i force feed myself protein shakes and got fatter, and constipated  >:( but thats ok, pro's eat loads of protein to put on mass, they must suffer too - they are really hardcore, no wonder they are pros and i'm a twink.

yet despite this for many months i still didn't look like the pros, so i force feed myself some more carbs, and got fatter again  >:( but thats ok, pro's like lee priest turn into bloated fat messed when bulking and look at how good he looks when he diets, so i bulk some more.

yet months of this just made me fatter, bloated and more constipated, blood even started showing in my stools. Then i read that fats were really good for you - its essential for testosterone production in the body :o it also loosens your stools  :o  maybe thats where i went wrong all this time, so i add fat to my bulk. but guess what  ::) months of this just made me fatter still :(

i know, if my diet is good, and i'm eating the same as the pros maybe i'm not working out hard enough, so i'll up the sets and exercises, work out 3 hours a day 7 days a week - yet months later, despite some workouts that would make the gods of olympus proud i still dont look like the pros  >:(

i know, the pro's all say you have to be focussed in the gym, and disciplined outside the gym, so i wont talk to anyone in the gym - you want to talk ? talk to the hand bitch - its back day !

outside ? i wont hang out with my friends as much, getting more sleep at the weekends rather than party and fucking girls will help me grow and i'll be pro size in no time - yet that isn't really working either - what more can i do, i'll just have to cut the nights out more and more till i literally never go out for months at a time, not that i mind much, all that extra weight made it very difficult to walk from bar to bar anyway, and girls stopped talking to me long ago too - fuck them - more test in my balls for my muscles anyway ! i'll make them pay with some rough manly sex once i'm pro size ! thankfully i don't seem to have lost my touch when it comes to making them laugh - now though they are laughing at me  :-[

so years have now passed - i'm now a fat hermit, i sweat all day like a peado at a school play, i have stretch marks all over, i cannot walk 100 yards without being out of breath, i have forgotten how to talk to women, my friends think i've turned weird, my workmates think i'm gay as i openly admire men in thongs and have been single for years

now years later i look back and question it all. Was it worth it?

hell yes !

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOM BITCHES !!!!!

lol he owned himself right there with no return..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2010, 07:34:44 AM »
why does he act like we didn't knew, as if this was some sort of surprise  ::)... everyone knew it all along, big deal, that colesterol dumper is uninteresting.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2010, 07:39:18 AM »
To be fair, the part you bolded right there was funny as fuck, if that post was made by a relatively nice fat person here it would be welcomed with laughter, but since he started "shit" with so many here, we just ignored the funny parts

I actually thought it was a pretty good post when he did it. I am fine with the owning because he instigated the shit as much as anyone...but I never agree with the posting of personal info. The name, dob, calling people's work, google shots of houses stuff is taking internet bullshit too far imo..
O

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2010, 07:47:53 AM »
Damn Panda TMI....There's the truth... :D and there's... The Truth... :-X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2010, 10:26:32 AM »
x2
What about making fake Facebook accounts?   ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »
i've tried it all, high carb, low carb, high fat, low fat, high protein, low protein.

That's where you went wrong. You shouldn't eat all that in one day, every day.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2010, 04:46:54 PM »
 Just don't lift like a moron and go too heavy.

Don't injure yourself.

Enjoy lifting....

Do these things and it's great.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2011, 11:37:01 PM »
FAIL

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2011, 11:50:19 PM »
If Fatpanda really was a panda, they would have given him the coup de grace already.  :-\