Author Topic: Why I'm glad Jennifer Aniston's film "Switched" is bombing  (Read 7607 times)

newmom

Re: Why I'm glad Jennifer Aniston's film "Switched" is bombing
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 02:25:21 PM »
Im sure there are exceptions.
But usually whores are the ones that get preggers accidentley.
One of my ex's was a pretty raging whore, she had a 2 year old daughter... In the 2 months we were fucking I raised the kid more than she did...
To this day, 2 years later, the kid still asks "wheres Jason?"
2 Years later, and 6 Bf's later.
How pathetic is that?

I bet she let you met that kid right away huh?

actually how do you know the kid still asks for ya (just nosey thats all ;D)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 02:28:06 PM »
I bet she let you met that kid right away huh?

actually how do you know the kid still asks for ya (just nosey thats all ;D)
Yeah, but she was living with my friend, who was engaged to her best friend.
Like I said, she was a raging hoe.
And it seems like the majority of single moms are raging hoes.
You shouldnt be taking this personally Newmom, there are always exceptions. Shit happens.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 02:57:22 PM »
holy shit - me, matt c, wiggs and parker all agreeing  ;D

time to execute all of the jews and liberal pieces of shit who cram this stuff down society's throat.
I dont like twinks.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 02:59:25 PM »
Im sure there are exceptions.
But usually whores are the ones that get preggers accidentley.
One of my ex's was a pretty raging whore, she had a 2 year old daughter... In the 2 months we were fucking I raised the kid more than she did...
To this day, 2 years later, the kid still asks "wheres Jason?"
2 Years later, and 6 Bf's later.
How pathetic is that?

Wow, poor kid :'(

the most imortant part of the equation. Wheter it is single parent or gay parents, they only think of themselves.

Do you think the kid wants to be without a dad, or have 2 moms or 2 dads? >:(
tank u jesus

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 03:14:43 PM »
Single Moms are always the dirtiest in bed from my experience.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 03:15:45 PM »
I dont know if we can. When the majority of youth is raised with this kind of thinking, what can we do? Once they have that behavior ingrained as "normal", neither you, me, nor anyone else is gonna change that.
Only thing we can do is raise our children the right way, pray to god that our morals and teaching rub off on them (and that they have decent peers, hard when everyone is a skank), and hope that we die before the inevitable comes.
I firmly believe that as a collective---people with like minds can band together, and start a movement, this sinking ship can be saved...you can't go down without a fight. Today's "generation nothingness" needs leaders, the Baby Boom generation was, is, offered terrible examples in terms of
parenting and leaders.

as far as this topic, I've never liked Jennifer Anniston. I see her as cold, brooding, frigid woman, who constantly loses out in her
life to sexier women, yet hasn't realized it is her that needs changing. All a woman really needs is how to throw it down on a man, cook, and offer stimulating convo, and she is set. Jennifer seems like you need a blow torch to melt the ice around her
cooter, and even then you'd need a industrial strength ice pick and a microwave blower to get to the finer bits...
holy shit - me, matt c, wiggs and parker all agreeing  ;D

time to execute all of the jews and liberal pieces of shit who cram this stuff down society's throat.
ain't that some shit...shows we have more in common that what we think...

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »
If you don't know what the movie is about, it's about a single broad in her 40s who decide she wants a kid and decides to get impregnated and not the traditional way.]
Hollywood has been glamorizing this bullshit and I see it as an attack on the mans role in the family.  Little by little for the last 15 years men have been relegated to playing the fucking idiot in TV commercials or have been feminized to promote equality or to take away our natural advantages. Now you have cu nts out there that think it's cool to be a single mom and a man is not needed to start a family.  These cu nts say they don't want to wait for Mr. Right so they'll have a kid in their 40s before it's too late...First off bitch, you're in your 40s and haven't found Mr. Right?  You're past your prime, WTF do you have to offer? 2nd I and many others don't appreciate you and other glamorizing single parenting like it's the cool thing to do cause it certainly isn't the ideal situation to be in.  The ideal situation is a MAN AND WOMAN does it always work out?  No.

I see this as an attack on the traditional family and am 100% against it...Fuck that.  If I had a say you would only be able to have a kid if it were two parents MAN and WOMAN or a gay COUPLE! While many there are those against that quote instances where there are broken families obviously this isn't the ideal situation. 

maybe she reaches this conclusion at the end of the movie?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 03:46:38 PM »
I firmly believe that as a collective---people with like minds can band together, and start a movement, this sinking ship can be saved...you can't go down without a fight. Today's "generation nothingness" needs leaders, the Baby Boom generation was, is, offered terrible examples in terms of
parenting and leaders.

as far as this topic, I've never liked Jennifer Anniston. I see her as cold, brooding, frigid woman, who constantly loses out in her
life to sexier women, yet hasn't realized it is her that needs changing. All a woman really needs is how to throw it down on a man, cook, and offer stimulating convo, and she is set. Jennifer seems like you need a blow torch to melt the ice around her
cooter, and even then you'd need a industrial strength ice pick and a microwave blower to get to the finer bits... ain't that some shit...shows we have more in common that what we think...

The question is, how can you create something that people will take seriously, when you have all the media giants shoving shit down their necks? Id be all for it, but Im not the kind of person for people to be looking up to, at least IMHO,.... but what can be done? How can we bring parents back? The only reason I see it is because I had the kind of family structure left over from the 40's and 50's.. and for that Im deeply thankful.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 04:21:11 PM »
Agreed. All you have to do is take a look at youth culture to see that MTV, etc, rules their lives. Now with this Jersey Shore shit its rediculous.
Theyre telling kids its basically cool to be raging whores and be a total piece of shit.

The problem with this argument is it suggests that “those people” are living the wrong we and “we” are living the right way.  If “they” were more like “us” then the world would be a better place.  People who think this way tend not to see their own moral shortcomings.  One need look no further than postings here to for examples of what I am talking about.

A couple months ago Methly Mike told us that he led a “conservative lifestyle.”  So conservative, in fact, that he wanted to move out of Northern California because he thought the “lifestyles” here were too permissive and popular in today’s culture.  His screed was punctuated with the phrase, “I’m sorry, but I have MORALS.” http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=304211.msg4352146#msg4352146

Meanwhile in another posting he practically bragged about his delinquent credit card debts and how he had no intention of paying them.  When taken to task for being a hypocrite and a deadbeat, he got defensive and insisted that he was “actually a model employee. Good with apartments.” http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=309532.0 This kind of total moral disconnect is common with those who presume to lecture others about how they should live.

Just look at the Palin family. In pursuit of $$ Bristol is lecturing girls about premarital sex.  And her mom… well ‘nuff said.  ::)

I am proud to say that I have never seen the program Jersey Shore and I would not presume to defend anything featured on it, but it is worth pointing out that “the good old days” were never good.  They were days rife with hypocrisy, infidelity, institutional bigotry, child abuse, murder, and every other ill one can imagine.

As for Anniston, well her "career" is explained here
Jennifer Aniston: Exactly why is she a movie star?
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the_big_picture/2010/08/jennifer-aniston-exactly-why-is-she-a-movie-star.html

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 04:50:22 PM »
totally agree with your post Wiggs. Its about time you straight guys realized the way you are being portrayed in the media the past 15 yrs. You guys have most certainly been feminized or made out to be stupid. It is something that has become very obvious to us gays and we wonder where have all the real men gone? Its partly caused by Oprah as well, she leaves the man out of the equation on her show, and magazine, and makes women think they do not need them. Oprah is gay ( i know this on good authority) so it is no wonder, but she needs to get honest with her audience and cut the bullshit she has been feeding them.

I hope you guys take back the reigns soon.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 04:55:59 PM »
The problem with this argument is it suggests that “those people” are living the wrong we and “we” are living the right way.  If “they” were more like “us” then the world would be a better place.  People who think this way tend not to see their own moral shortcomings.  One need look no further than postings here to for examples of what I am talking about.

A couple months ago Methly Mike told us that he led a “conservative lifestyle.”  So conservative, in fact, that he wanted to move out of Northern California because he thought the “lifestyles” here were too permissive and popular in today’s culture.  His screed was punctuated with the phrase, “I’m sorry, but I have MORALS.” http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=304211.msg4352146#msg4352146

Meanwhile in another posting he practically bragged about his delinquent credit card debts and how he had no intention of paying them.  When taken to task for being a hypocrite and a deadbeat, he got defensive and insisted that he was “actually a model employee. Good with apartments.” http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=309532.0 This kind of total moral disconnect is common with those who presume to lecture others about how they should live.

Just look at the Palin family. In pursuit of $$ Bristol is lecturing girls about premarital sex.  And her mom… well ‘nuff said.  ::)

I am proud to say that I have never seen the program Jersey Shore and I would not presume to defend anything featured on it, but it is worth pointing out that “the good old days” were never good.  They were days rife with hypocrisy, infidelity, institutional bigotry, child abuse, murder, and every other ill one can imagine.

As for Anniston, well her "career" is explained here
Jennifer Aniston: Exactly why is she a movie star?
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/the_big_picture/2010/08/jennifer-aniston-exactly-why-is-she-a-movie-star.html
Ill be the 1st to say that I have my moral shortcoming and things Ive done. But I believe there is some things that most good people can believe in, faithfullness, the ability to care for someone and find happiness in basic things, all the media is creating is people who believe its cool to be promiscuous, unfaithful, cool to lie, cool to cheat, normal to play a bunch of people, weather they are male or female, etc.
I know its not necessarily the right way for everyone, but you cant argue that when such things become more normal, there is much more strife, and heartache, and just people just go downhill in general. Such things as loyalty, faithfullness, etc go out the window. Things that have been commonly known throughout history to be signs of honor. Now adays its simply linked to having good positive self esteem.

See bay youre assuming that im trying to change the way people live there lives... Maybe its simply my conscious, but I wouldnt feel good about myself if I was lying to all my friends and partners and was just out to get what I wanted, and all that I cared about was myself. Cause thats what the media is teaching our youth.

Jizzacked

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2010, 09:31:18 PM »
some very valid points made here in this thread by numerous cats so I am not going to iterate through all the great responses...

bottom line is the fact that while there is a minority segment in society who apply to this foil (affluent single women or gay couples who may be affluent but were raised like shit in the first place and don't have the slightest idea what being a good parent entails), we can breathe a collective sigh of relief that these are in fact a minor, albeit vocal segment of the populace in general.

it really is no secret that those who come up without a significant father figure often lack crucial social skills and the resiliency to deal with the adversities of life.  by significant... I mean present, and a role model to observe in societal interaction.. basically someone to reinforce certain qualities and exercise them with a degree of regularity so that they may be emulated and passed on.  now I have nothing against single mothers or gay couples as people, and believe them to be people just as much as anyone else on this planet.  however,  I feel that many of them lack significantly in certain areas when it comes to parenthood, just as I do regarding many of the people who don't fit that mold who are  having children every day.  I am sure there is the occasional scenario where this stereotypical typing does not ring true... however there are certain aspects of evolution that have explicitly evolved for a reason.  there will always be anomalies when it comes to this particular matter, but at least take solace that they are indeed the minority... and as they say, "you can't make an omelet, without breaking a few eggs".

in the words of ronnie coleman, this is just one white man's opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.   ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 12:25:20 AM »
Fixed.  Freaky in ways we never imagined  .....
Thats interesting, i have a date with one next week

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 02:19:43 AM »
99% of the problem with women today is growing up in a household seeing there mother go through men on a nightly basis, with no strong male role model in the family.
IMHO.
What are girls supposed to think when they see there mom getting fucked by a different guy every night?

Very true !!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 07:29:18 AM »
Personally, I think she's hot..

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 08:09:25 AM »
she hasnt been the same since Brad Pit outed her, yes, the frigid queen is a lesbo! Hollywood likes her though!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2010, 08:17:20 AM »
Lol you guys are contradicting yourselfs left right and center.
You guys going on about being the alpha or a player which just  adds to the problem.
Rejection of morals or belief in god.
Villafying muslim yet there more aware of this problem than you guys are. This is why modern muslims aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
Focusing on looks and fitness over relationships. The  selfish culture.
Following hollywood which is the main corrupter of values.
Against liberals when many are much more focused on social issues than conservatives atleast in the rest  of the world.  
Thinking ultra conservative christianty is the answer while again denouncing islam.
Glorifying people that are the biggest chumps of the hollywood game like stallone, he keeps the bad train going.
Denying that overbearing fathers shelter kids and cause them to be irresponsible.
Criticizing immigrants for breading like monkeys yet they generally  stay together and have family as the main social unit.
Having strict views about money, while ignoring these strict  view make having a family near impossible  for  the majority of  people.

Point is your picking every problem and acting like there's an easy solution or an answer that will work for everyone. Truth is what ever system you choice got major faults and you need to be able to understand each viewpoint to even begin to say which works best for who.

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2010, 12:27:58 PM »
What pisses me off is the majority of single mothers are on government assistance!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2010, 12:43:42 PM »
Al of aniston's movies are the same.....her key demographic is white women, 35-50....you never see a man or a black woman in any of the theaters her movies play in..

she keeps making the same garbage movies all the time