Author Topic: Stephen Hawking: God didn't create universe  (Read 54704 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Stephen Hawking: God didn't create universe
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2010, 09:32:39 PM »

haha, very true.....when the assholes can tell me a couple of days in advance what the weather will actually be, I'll start listening.

they have to startre-paving the highway near my house from the other end, the second they finish it................becaus e they cant make an asphalt composite that last for more then a couple years

haha, but yeah.................... ...................i'll buy their THEORIES lock and key about whats happening at the fringes of an infinite universe that we barely understand

stephen hawking can fuck himself........he should worrry about not drooling on himslef.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2010, 09:35:18 PM »
if hawkings is so smart...how come he doesnt know how to speak, or walk?

bench

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2010, 10:48:41 PM »

bench

Oh shit, I almost crapped myself. Hawking brutally destroyed by Getbig.   :)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2010, 01:53:43 AM »

bench

he does know, its only a sickening lack of willpower.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2010, 03:01:41 AM »

bench
He can figure out the wonders of the Universe, declare there is no God, yet can't figure a cure for his disease--could this be epic ownage by God? "Hey, you say I don't exist, huh? Well who put you in that wheel chair, yet gave you a brillant mind? You can't have everything, and I see you are not thankful...I was gonna "give" a cure...Now, since I "don't exist", you can just sit and sound like a Texas Instrument Speak n' Spell."

theonlyone

« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2010, 04:04:57 AM »
He can figure out the wonders of the Universe, declare there is no God, yet can't figure a cure for his disease--could this be epic ownage by God? "Hey, you say I don't exist, huh? Well who put you in that wheel chair, yet gave you a brillant mind? You can't have everything, and I see you are not thankful...I was gonna "give" a cure...Now, since I "don't exist", you can just sit and sound like a Texas Instrument Speak n' Spell."

funny but I dont think this man got a brilliant mind.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2010, 04:26:46 AM »
if you have a negative carbon foot print you're going to hell, that's all I know.

we're going to hell.

UGMT

• Getbig II
  • Fortune favors the bold...
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2010, 04:56:32 AM »
respect to the guy who posted the Sagan vid. I saw that a while ago; will still watch it every once in a while. He is missed!

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2010, 06:43:04 AM »
respect to the guy who posted the Sagan vid. I saw that a while ago; will still watch it every once in a while. He is missed!

Yes indeed.

I just listened to the audio book of Pale Blue Dot the other day while working. I think I'll checkout out the Cosmos series this weekend and wax nostalgic.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2010, 07:29:33 AM »
funny but I dont think this man got a brilliant mind.

really, you dont

he held he Luscasian Chair of mathmatics at Cambridge for 30 years

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2010, 07:36:07 AM »

they have to startre-paving the highway near my house from the other end, the second they finish it................becaus e they cant make an asphalt composite that last for more then a couple years

haha, but yeah.................... ...................i'll buy their THEORIES lock and key about whats happening at the fringes of an infinite universe that we barely understand

stephen hawking can fuck himself........he should worrry about not drooling on himslef.

Exactly.  I obviously believe quite a bit of what science has to offer, but I think it is just foolish nonsense to accept their word on everything as the end all/be all.  And I wonder how ole Stephen feels about "survival of the fittest?"  Sure he could outhink someone, butany human over the age of 5 or so could take him out....

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2010, 07:58:01 AM »
what would he think about hitler?

theonlyone

« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2010, 08:11:23 AM »
really, you dont

he held he Luscasian Chair of mathmatics at Cambridge for 30 years

What does it prove in general scheme of things? Nothing! being great at mathematics or being great at early age at mathematics proves nothing except of having the talent to mathematics.
 Do you actually understand that he didn't prove that God didnt create Universe? The reality we observe 2+2=4 but who would say that somewhere else it doesn't?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2010, 08:18:39 AM »
What does it prove in general scheme of things? Nothing! being great at mathematics or being great at early age at mathematics proves nothing except of having the talent to mathematics.
 Do you actually understand that he didn't prove that God didnt create Universe? The reality we observe 2+2=4 but who would say that somewhere else it doesn't?

i dont agree with his recent theory about god not creating the universe.............how the fuck would he know who created the universe......he doesnt have the information available to him to make a statement like that..........no humans do................we arent even sure who created the pyramids

like i said previously.............. humans havent been able to get past our own moon............but arrogant assholes like stephen hawking are spouting off at the mouth trying to expedite global atheism.....its an agenda of the intellectual elite

but that being said, he is still a very smart man..........to claim otherwise is silly

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2010, 08:20:33 AM »
yeah agree, how can he say for certainty theres no god?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2010, 08:34:36 AM »

i dont agree with his recent theory about god not creating the universe.............how the fuck would he know who created the universe......he doesnt have the information available to him to make a statement like that..........no humans do................we arent even sure who created the pyramids

like i said previously..............humans havent been able to get past our own moon............but arrogant assholes like stephen hawking are spouting off at the mouth trying to expedite global atheism.....its an agenda of the intellectual elite

but that being said, he is still a very smart man..........to claim otherwise is silly
Hell, we haven't even explored the furtherest depth of our oceans, let alone have better underwater vehicles than a submarine---which is the marine equivalent to a blimp.

We just "discover" a new from..."discover" is a inappropriate word, because the from has always been where it was.
When you get right down to it,  human beings are still in a"adolescent phase" of development, we have spurts, but we ain't there yet

And had this been the end of our civilized world, a man in a wheel chair who sounds like a Speak N Spell, is not gonna get first dibs on any food items, let alone get anywhere...that's God playin 'his" hand...

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2010, 09:46:04 AM »

You might have dyslexia.....there's a difference between a research "physicist" and a research "physician." 
Y

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2010, 09:57:36 AM »
You might have dyslexia.....there's a difference between a research "physicist" and a research "physician." 

Ha, thanks for pointing that out, but there are some people whose expertise in other fields  who are more on point than some doctor are...Especially when dealing with a doc whose ego is bigger than the Snooky ballon at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2010, 10:40:20 AM »
Ha, thanks for pointing that out, but there are some people whose expertise in other fields  who are more on point than some doctor are...Especially when dealing with a doc whose ego is bigger than the Snooky ballon at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

I think you meant to write "all" here.
Y

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2010, 04:24:10 PM »
Stephen Hawking can deadlift 800lbs for reps in his mind all day long.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2010, 04:40:54 PM »
I think you meant to write "all" here.
;) ;D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2010, 04:48:08 PM »
believing in god is like believing you can attain a pro card naturally

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2010, 05:17:04 PM »
The question is : Who have better legs ?  Arvilla or Hawking

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2010, 05:26:04 PM »
Did anybody have a Speak & Spell? ANd did anybody have one when the batteries went down? It started to stutter.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2010, 05:30:46 PM »
The question is : Who have better legs ?  Arvilla or Hawking
lmmfao