Author Topic: US priest wants to burn the Koran on Sep 11th  (Read 17346 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: US priest wants to burn the Koran on Sep 11th
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 02:13:38 AM »
Do you believe the fact they're offended by women wearing pants will make them go ballistic and try to kill out soldiers?? Honestly. Or do you think pictures of our women not covering their heads will be used as propaganda  images to make them hate us even more and go after our soldiers??
 This guy is obviously a little slow if he thinks his stupid stunt will achieve anything else other than getting soldiers killed and actually help the extremists recruit even more lunatics entirely based on his retarded action which will probably be televised and shown all over the world over and over again as a "clear image of America hating Muslims". C'mmon man...this is the stupidest idea ever and it will not achieve anything good. it will only inflame the situation more and make it more dangerous for our troops to do their job.
Also how would you feel if you were a Muslim soldier DEFENDING out country and this fuker comes along and totally trashes your holy book? or if you are one of the families of the Muslim victims that were in the towers on 9/11?

Cry me a fucking river.

are you ok with the giant mosque being funded by shady sources to be built at this locale? Do you think this will warm americans perception of islam? Do you think americans are just peachy with this shit? It doesn't matter. The shoe is on the other foot now. "ITS IN HIS RIGHT", remember? "ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION!"

Isnt that the first thing you morons reach for when you shill for this mosque? Guess what dickweed?  The preacher has every right to burn the book, however distasteful it may be.

How many qurans were burned when we bombed the shit out of iraqi civilians in the night? Surely more than one.

To borrow a quote from hh6, "youre view of the world is short sighted, and at very least naive." Please shut the fuck up.

Btw, i think patreus was out of line for addressing the topic. Its a religious/civilian matter and protected under american law. Not to mention a petty issue.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 03:23:59 AM »
I think Lee Priest is a fucking asshole to do this to all the soldiers out there. He may as well just shit all over them. At least they would have a chance of survival.
Haha. I don't know if anyone else caught it, but pretty funny.
G

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 04:28:40 AM »
As for putting our troops in danger, it's not like the Taliban and other Muslims don't already have 1,000 excuses to kill Americans.

It's cool that people are entertaining the idea of Muslims half-way across the world dictating how we act in this country. Hello, Sharia.

This reminds me of the last time the West exercised the rights their countries allot them when the Danish published all those cartoons of Moohammed. Following the the release of those cartoons, Muslims rioted in the streets, burned embassies, cars, and buildings and killed several people throughout Europe and the Middle East.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2010, 05:09:01 AM »
So we are supposed to sit idly by while these vermin insult us, behead people, burn the flag, chant death to America, riot over cartoons, kill filmmakers, plot terrorism, engage in horon killings, etc etc, and yet the minute a person decides to burn the korna we act like its the end of the world?  Screw that.

I hope this priest wipes the Koran in pigs blood, pisses and shits on it, and then burns it. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2010, 06:14:33 AM »
agree but this is not actually a great way to take in a stance against islam. hes just as ignorant dumbassed as these mullahs in iran. offcourse he should be able to burn what he wants. its the muslims problem of taking offence to that.
but i dont think you should want this figure as the forefighter of free speech in your country.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 06:39:41 AM »
These hypersensitive baboons use any and every excuse to get riled up and murder people who don't agree with them. I don't think our troops are any more at risk after this than after anything else done that "offends" people that are beyond stupid and backward.

How is this stunt any more likely to put our troops at risk than the Wikileaks disaster, the South Park controversy, the Israeli peace talks, the controversy over the ground zero mosque, the fury sparked by the danish cartoon of Mohammad and any other number of things that have gone on lately?

These animals only understand force and might. I don't think that some middle of nowhere church holding a book burning does anything to help or hurt America in the long run. However,  the idea of caving to the pressure of what these pieces of shit might do, makes me support it all the more. Half of the problems we experience with "Islam" today stems from us bending over backwards not to offend them. It makes us look weak and cowardly especially since we don't afford the same level of reverence to any other religion. We do it because we are afraid of them-- point blank. And this fact only makes them bolder in their demands and violent actions against us. They figure that the more they complain and kill people, the more afraid the West will be. The sad part is that they are right. But if we took a hard stance and stopped flushing our ideals down the toilet for these pieces of Camel dreck they would know what the score was and that they could not intimidate or manipulate us into censorship.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 06:53:04 AM »
Funny how building a mosque near ground zero by 9/11 of 2011 is not supposed to be insulting to America and to the families of the victims of 9/11 and it must not be stopped, but a tiny Christian church burning the Koran is supposed to be insulting to Muslims and must to be stopped.    ::)

Double standards, anybody?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 07:18:08 AM »
Funny how building a mosque near ground zero by 9/11 of 2011 is not supposed to be insulting to America and to the families of the victims of 9/11 and it must not be stopped, but a tiny Christian church burning the Koran is supposed to be insulting to Muslims and must to be stopped.    ::)

Not to the deluded leftists its not. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 07:33:30 AM »

What's even funnier is the media painting this pastor as a religious extremist yet arguing that the Imam heading up the GZM is "moderate" and peaceful when he's written a fucking book arguing for the implementation of Sharia Law in America. Not only that, but this guy refuses to denounce Hamas or Hezbollah, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood (a terrorist organization that was banned in multiple countries, including Egypt, 30+ years ago) and a host of other things that would easily get one painted as a Christian zealot if the roles were reversed.

I was watching CNN while doing cardio today and the amount of lying that they were doing regarding this absolutely disgusted me. They had some c*nt professor from Georgetown on saying that because he's a Sufi he's as far away from the extremists as you can possibly get.  ::)

Not that it matters. 71% of Americans want this atrocity moved and all the lying and slumping in the MSM isn't changing that.

Where's the MSM and leftist condemnation of the 2+ dozen churches burned down by Muslim mobs this year in Indonesia? What about the 100+ year old Christian statue that was torn down by mobs again in June? What about the 2 ex-pats who now face 5 years in jail for "blasphemy" charges, one of whom was arrested after having the audacity to ask which Muslim vandalized his house (they burned his house and cars down first).

Where's the MSM condemnation of the bishop in Turkey who was stabbed 25 times and nearly decapitated by his driver who was screaming "Allah Akbar" while doing it? Where's the condemnation of the 300+ year old church that was vandalized last month in Turkey?

Where's the MSM condemnation of the fact that Pakistan is accepting hundreds of millions in flood aid from non-Muslims while denying any flood aid to Ahmadis and Christians, both of which are considered heretics in Pakistan?

What a disgusting double standard being played.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 07:39:34 AM »
I posted this at HP and the leftists had a meltdown:

________________________ ________________________ ____

“Funny the double standard most leftists have.

Building a victory shrine at Ground Zero - Perfectly fine.

Burning the flag of the USA - Perfectly fine.

Taxpayers funding "Piss Christ" - Perfectly fine.

Taxpayers funding Mary with dung all over her - Perfectly fine.

Burning a Koran - the worst crime in the history of humanity.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 07:43:10 AM »
Cry me a fucking river.

are you ok with the giant mosque being funded by shady sources to be built at this locale? Do you think this will warm americans perception of islam? Do you think americans are just peachy with this shit? It doesn't matter. The shoe is on the other foot now. "ITS IN HIS RIGHT", remember? "ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION!"

Isnt that the first thing you morons reach for when you shill for this mosque? Guess what dickweed?  The preacher has every right to burn the book, however distasteful it may be.

How many qurans were burned when we bombed the shit out of iraqi civilians in the night? Surely more than one.

To borrow a quote from hh6, "youre view of the world is short sighted, and at very least naive." Please shut the fuck up.

Btw, i think patreus was out of line for addressing the topic. Its a religious/civilian matter and protected under american law. Not to mention a petty issue.

Nobody is taking about his right to do something or not, or the american perception of islam. As a matter of fact this has to do with Muslims perception of America and not viceversa.The topic is simply centered around the question if his actions will cause even more harm and trouble to our troops than they're already in. It seems like this whole thing went right over your head.  ::)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 07:45:12 AM »
Nobody is taking about his right to do something or not, or the american perception of islam. As a matter of fact this has to do with Muslims perception of America and not viceversa.The topic is simply centered around the question if his actions will cause even more harm and trouble to our troops than they're already in. It seems like this whole thing went right over your head.  ::)

Sorry, Muslims halfway across the world should not be allowed to dictate what we do in this country. They already have a laundry list of reasons to kill Americans. Why will this change anything?

Why don't you direct your rage at the "tolerant" Imam who endorses terrorism, advocates Sharia Law in America and has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood (a terrorist organization banned in over a dozen Muslim countries)?  ::)

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2010, 07:45:43 AM »
so muslims can burn the Bible

Muslims never burned the Bible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 07:45:48 AM »

Oh freaking please - like Muslims need another reason?  They have a reason a week to act like barbarians.  

Who gives a rats ass what they think?  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2010, 07:46:11 AM »

That's a lie and you know it.

Oh freaking please - like Muslims need another reason?  They have a reason a week to act like barbarians. 

Who gives a rats ass what they think? 

What's funny is that people are basically arguing that Sharia Law should be implemented here by trying to get this stopped. This is America. If someone wants to burn a fucking bible or Koran then they can.

They have a million reasons they want to destroy the west. Why is this any different?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2010, 07:46:43 AM »

No, they only chant Death to America and burn the flag. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2010, 07:48:01 AM »
No, they only chant Death to America and burn the flag. 

No, they burn the bible too. Multiple reported incidents of this occurring.

It's a fact that persecution of Christians and other non-Muslims is on the up and up in almost all Muslim countries, from Turkey to Indonesia.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 07:49:02 AM »

Any leftist care to refute this?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2010, 07:49:20 AM »

Any leftist care to refute this?

They can't and they won't.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2010, 07:50:21 AM »

Did this endanger US troops?  ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2010, 07:52:13 AM »
Maybe after they are done burning the Koran they can go poke a hornets nest with a stick. You get about the same reaction. It does appear that somewhere along the line it has been forgotten that we are in a war. Maybe I'm alone in my views but I believe if you go to war, it is total war, scorched earth, destroy the enemies will to fight. Like what was done in WWII, not this new winning the hearts and minds bullshit. If America had taken that approach from day 1, our troops would have been home years ago.

And Danny as far as worrying about what the Muslims think or America, I don't give a fuck, they need to be worried about what we think of them.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2010, 07:54:20 AM »
They should worry about themselves and the fact that the "radicals" have completely taken that religion over. Bitch, bitch, bitch about the West while turning a blind eye to the now 16,000+ documented deadly jihadi attacks since 9/11.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2010, 08:05:05 AM »
That's a lie and you know it.

I never lie, twink.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2010, 08:31:30 AM »

So your logic is that since illiterate muslim  idiots burn our flags we should act.....just like them??? That's an interesting point of view. I thought we were better than any nation in this world. WE should be able to make a distinction between idiots extremists who will do anything to kill americans and 2 billion muslim who believe in their muslim faith and their holy book as we do with the Bible.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2010, 08:33:16 AM »
So your logic is that since illiterate muslim  idiots burn our flags we should act.....just like them??? That's an interesting point of view. I thought we were better than any nation in this world. WE should be able to make a distinction between idiots extremists who will do anything to kill americans and 2 billion muslim who believe in their muslim faith and their holy book as we do with the Bible.

Your posts read like a textbook on leftist idiocy. It's quite amusing, to say the least. Sharia Law supporting douche bag.