Author Topic: Could Whistleblower Claims Strip Planned Parenthood of Government Funding?  (Read 63681 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Could Whistleblower Claims Strip Planned Parenthood of Government Funding?
« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2015, 12:51:18 PM »
its about personal responsibility on the man's part.

if you can't take the consequences of having sex.  don't have sex.

if you don't want to have a baby, wear a fucking condom.  if you choose not to, then you have a life to take care of because, as a man, if you create a life, you are morally obligated to protect that life.

women have recourse for a irresponsible sexual decision, men do not. 

GET FUCKING USED TO IT.

I'm perfectly fine with that

why the caps?

maybe you're not aware that women have the MUCH LARGER ADDITIONAL BURDEN from pregnancy hence they get an extra choice

GET FUCKING USED TO IT.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2015, 01:32:24 PM »
I'm perfectly fine with that

why the caps?

maybe you're not aware that women have the MUCH LARGER ADDITIONAL BURDEN from pregnancy hence they get an extra choice

GET FUCKING USED TO IT.

you're being lied to..........

that's what people say who don't actually have kids.  when you're raising kids together with your wife, the pregnancy is EASILY, BY FAR, WITHOUT QUESTION, the easiest part of raising children.  

essentially what young liberal fucktards try to sell you (liberal male with no children) is that my kids weren't really mine until we brought them home from the hospital.

and to that I simply say, "FUCK YOU".  it's so offensive on so many levels but you allow people to say it simply because you've been conditioned to ignore that type of disrespect from your television set.

my kids were just as much mine as they were hers from conception until today.  I saw them in the ultrasound.  I saw them moving and responding to us when they were 4-5 months into gestation.  those were OUR kids.  not hers.  not mine.  OURS.  

you're being sold a lie.  and you toe the line the way liberal men are supposed to toe the line.  letting women tell you when your children are your children.

I find it funny that people complain when the men in this country don't step up and be the fathers that they should be.  but at the same time they spew this bullshit rhetoric they learn from feminazis from which they are so desperately trying to gain approval.  this type of rhetoric encapsulates the pussification of the American male perfectly.

when you have kids you'll understand this.................hop efully.  otherwise I hope you don't have sons.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #202 on: August 12, 2015, 02:01:56 PM »
you're being lied to..........

that's what people say who don't actually have kids.  when you're raising kids together with your wife, the pregnancy is EASILY, BY FAR, WITHOUT QUESTION, the easiest part of raising children.  

essentially what young liberal fucktards try to sell you (liberal male with no children) is that my kids weren't really mine until we brought them home from the hospital.

and to that I simply say, "FUCK YOU".  it's so offensive on so many levels but you allow people to say it simply because you've been conditioned to ignore that type of disrespect from your television set.

my kids were just as much mine as they were hers from conception until today.  I saw them in the ultrasound.  I saw them moving and responding to us when they were 4-5 months into gestation.  those were OUR kids.  not hers.  not mine.  OURS.  

you're being sold a lie.  and you toe the line the way liberal men are supposed to toe the line.  letting women tell you when your children are your children.

I find it funny that people complain when the men in this country don't step up and be the fathers that they should be.  but at the same time they spew this bullshit rhetoric they learn from feminazis from which they are so desperately trying to gain approval.  this type of rhetoric encapsulates the pussification of the American male perfectly.

when you have kids you'll understand this.................hop efully.  otherwise I hope you don't have sons.

please explain how the man and woman are equal in terms of having to deal with a pregnancy

you can start by telling me how many men have died during childbirth and we'll move on from there

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2015, 02:24:51 PM »
please explain how the man and woman are equal in terms of having to deal with a pregnancy

you can start by telling me how many men have died during childbirth and we'll move on from there

none.  men can't get pregnant dude.

just because men and women play different roles in the raising of children does not mean that the man's role is any less important and does not mean that the child inside the woman is any less his than it is hers. 

but you're being conditioned to believe that the woman's role IS more important and that the child is not his until she decides that it is.  and this is the type of reasoning that is permeating our society.  because this type of reasoning is being pounded into your head every day through tv, radio, internet, etc.  she has to be the one who gets pregnant.  therefore motherhood > fatherhood.  and the baby is HERS, not HIS, until she says so.

and then people wonder why men feel like they have the right to walk away from a pregnancy.  it's because of rhetoric like this.  unwanted pregnancies and fatherless children isn't a birth control access issue or a government funding issue.  it is a cultural issue.  people simply don't want to face this fact.  if it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious. 

people who think like you are perpetuating this problem.  which is why even with 10,000 times better access to birth control all of our problems with regards to fatherless kids and abortion still exist. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2015, 02:37:20 PM »
none.  men can't get pregnant dude.

just because men and women play different roles in the raising of children does not mean that the man's role is any less important and does not mean that the child inside the woman is any less his than it is hers. 

but you're being conditioned to believe that the woman's role IS more important and that the child is not his until she decides that it is.  and this is the type of reasoning that is permeating our society.  because this type of reasoning is being pounded into your head every day through tv, radio, internet, etc.  she has to be the one who gets pregnant.  therefore motherhood > fatherhood.  and the baby is HERS, not HIS, until she says so.

and then people wonder why men feel like they have the right to walk away from a pregnancy.  it's because of rhetoric like this.  unwanted pregnancies and fatherless children isn't a birth control access issue or a government funding issue.  it is a cultural issue.  people simply don't want to face this fact.  if it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious. 

people who think like you are perpetuating this problem.  which is why even with 10,000 times better access to birth control all of our problems with regards to fatherless kids and abortion still exist. 

I'm not talking about parenting or raising kids

I'm talking about PREGNANCY

Women have that extra burden that men don't have.

They are the ones getting pregnant so they have the choice on what to do with their body

You get no say over anyones body other than your own

So again, their body and SOLELY their right to choose what to do

If you don't like that then don't leave your seed in her womb

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2015, 02:45:18 PM »
I'm not talking about parenting or raising kids

I'm talking about PREGNANCY

Women have that extra burden that men don't have.

They are the ones getting pregnant so they have the choice on what to do with their body

You get no say over anyones body other than your own

So again, their body and SOLELY their right to choose what to do

If you don't like that then don't leave your seed in her womb

why aren't you telling the women the same thing?   

"if you don't want to have a baby, don't let a man put his seed in your womb"

why aren't you as tough on them as you are on men?  I know why.  it's called conditioning.

and again you're of the opinion that when my wife was pregnant that those weren't my kids...........yet. 

YOU'RE JUST SIMPLY WRONG.  they were always mine. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #206 on: August 12, 2015, 02:56:53 PM »
why aren't you telling the women the same thing?  

"if you don't want to have a baby, don't let a man put his seed in your womb"

why aren't you as tough on them as you are on men?  I know why.  it's called conditioning.

and again you're of the opinion that when my wife was pregnant that those weren't my kids...........yet.  

YOU'RE JUST SIMPLY WRONG.  they were always mine.  

LOL @ conditioning

your children were your kids once they were born

I've got news for you my friend

your wife could have chosen to get an abortion (within the legal time frame of course) and there wouldn't have been a damn thing you could do about it

repeat after me

Her Body so Her Choice

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: August 12, 2015, 03:09:47 PM »
LOL @ conditioning

your children were your kids once they were born

I've got news for you my friend

your wife could have chosen to get an abortion (within the legal time frame of course) and there wouldn't have been a damn thing you could do about it

repeat after me

Her Body so Her Choice

oh right that moment when it becomes human.  when is that again?  oh it varies by state?  wow you liberals have this science thing nailed down. 

her body her choice?  again why aren't you spouting off to her that she made the choice to have sex and let a man dump his seed into her?  you're awful quick to give a hard line to men but not so much to women.  why?

it's because you're like every other feminized and infected liberal pseudo man. 

please don't have sons.  abort until you get that daughter.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #208 on: August 12, 2015, 03:27:41 PM »
oh right that moment when it becomes human.  when is that again?  oh it varies by state?  wow you liberals have this science thing nailed down.  

her body her choice?  again why aren't you spouting off to her that she made the choice to have sex and let a man dump his seed into her?  you're awful quick to give a hard line to men but not so much to women.  why?

please don't have sons.  abort until you get that daughter.

reduced to name calling I see

you must be frustrated

I guess "real" men like you think once they drop their retarded seed in a womb that they've planted their man flag and now they own that territory

and have a right to tell the woman what to do

I'd be fine if the woman got an abortion and handed you the fetus and then you can do with it whatever you'd like

that seems fair don't you think?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #209 on: August 12, 2015, 05:47:33 PM »

you must be frustrated

I guess "real" men like you think once they drop their retarded seed in a womb that they've planted their man flag and now they own that territory

I'd be fine if the woman got an abortion and handed you the fetus and then you can do with it whatever you'd like

Damn.

QFT.

Damn.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2015, 05:57:06 PM »
Because, he's you know... an idiot.

Ted Cruz Pledges Support For Constitutional Amendment Banning Birth Control

While everyone is still transfixed by the outrage reality show that is the Trump campaign, other candidates like Ted Cruz have been scrambling behind the scenes trying to gather support wherever they can. When the Trump bubble finally pops and the whole thing goes down in flames, the most likely people to court his current supporters are Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz. (Bobby Jindal may even be further right than those two, but despite all of his desperate attempts to outdo Donald Trump and get attention, he is less popular than Hillary Clinton, in his own state of Louisiana.)

The biggest prize for 2016 GOP presidential candidates is the evangelical conservatives who are adamantly against abortion for any reason, as well as some popular forms of birth control like the IUD which they also consider to be abortion. They believe that once a sperm fertilizes an egg, anything that prevents that egg from turning into a fetus, is the same thing as abortion. I know this sounds strange to some of us, but this is actually what they think, and I can confirm that the anti-choice activists in my family subscribe to this mindset. So that’s where Ted Cruz comes in. Cruz pledged last week to the extreme anti-choice Georgia Right to Life group that he would support a personhood amendment that would declare fertilized eggs to be human beings.

Georgia Right to Life, one of the most outspoken proponents of the movement to grant legal “personhood” to fertilized eggs and fetuses, has endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz for president after he signed their candidate pledge promising to “support a personhood amendment to the U.S. Constitution.” GRTL’s pledge, which the group says Cruz signed, asks candidates to affirm that “a continuum of human life and personhood begins at the moment of fertilization” and promise to protect “the civil rights of the pre-born at an embryonic or fetal level.” In practice, personhood would not only criminalize all abortions, it could also endanger some common forms of birth control and put women who have suffered miscarriages at risk of prosecution. The Georgia group’s advocacy of sweeping personhood measures to ban abortion is so radical that it caused it to split from the National Right to Life Committee. (Source) Yes, these people were too radical for the already extreme National Right to Life Committee, and that was just fine with Ted Cruz. Not content just to defund Planned Parenthood or place serious restrictions on a woman’s right to choose, they also want to ban certain types of birth control which would prevent the need for an abortion in the first place. Ted Cruz isn’t the only Republican candidate who holds extreme anti-abortion beliefs, but he is the one who stands to benefit the most once the Trump campaign eventually fizzles out due to his other extreme views. While other candidates have attacked Trump, Cruz has made it a point to get into his good graces, an advantageous position to be in once the inevitable happens.

There’s no bones about it, if Ted Cruz were to secure the GOP nomination and somehow win the White House, we would have the most radically conservative, anti-choice president in American history. Unlike some of the other Republican contenders, Ted Cruz has a very good shot at winning the nomination due to his cozy relationship with the Koch brothers and their super PACs, as well as his strong support from the religious right. These anti-choice extremists don’t just want to ban abortion, they want to take away birth control as well, and that’s exactly what Ted Cruz has pledged to do.

Read more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/ted-cruz-pledges-support-for-constitutional-amendment-banning-birth-control/

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2015, 06:50:15 AM »
oh right that moment when it becomes human.  when is that again?  oh it varies by state?  wow you liberals have this science thing nailed down. 

her body her choice?  again why aren't you spouting off to her that she made the choice to have sex and let a man dump his seed into her?  you're awful quick to give a hard line to men but not so much to women.  why?

please don't have sons.  abort until you get that daughter.

Do you consider a sperm cell a living organism?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2015, 07:07:19 AM »

you must be frustrated

I never said I have a right to tell a woman what to do.
the difference between men like me and men like you is that I recognize the fact that when I create a life I am responsible for it.

you as a pseudo American male, choose to go the pro choice route because you know that you may not want to take that responsibility.

men like you are the reason there are so many abortions.  period

it's funny that you're trying to paint the problem as too many men "claiming their territory" once they get a woman pregnant.  

it's quite the opposite.  and you know this. pseudo males like yourself who want to create more and more legislation so that the government can clean up after their cocks.  because it's a physical impossibility for pseudo males like yourself to clean up after their own.  I mean shit you don't even want to purchase contraception for yourself.  you want the government to do that for you too.  i'm surprised you even fuck the girls yourself anymore

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2015, 07:08:50 AM »
Do you consider a sperm cell a living organism?

NO.

now you answer this honestly.  do you really consider a baby 5 months into gestation any different physiologically speaking from a baby that is 2 hours old?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2015, 07:25:09 AM »
Because, he's you know... an idiot.

Ted Cruz Pledges Support For Constitutional Amendment Banning Birth Control

While everyone is still transfixed by the outrage reality show that is the Trump campaign, other candidates like Ted Cruz have been scrambling behind the scenes trying to gather support wherever they can. When the Trump bubble finally pops and the whole thing goes down in flames, the most likely people to court his current supporters are Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz. (Bobby Jindal may even be further right than those two, but despite all of his desperate attempts to outdo Donald Trump and get attention, he is less popular than Hillary Clinton, in his own state of Louisiana.)

The biggest prize for 2016 GOP presidential candidates is the evangelical conservatives who are adamantly against abortion for any reason, as well as some popular forms of birth control like the IUD which they also consider to be abortion. They believe that once a sperm fertilizes an egg, anything that prevents that egg from turning into a fetus, is the same thing as abortion. I know this sounds strange to some of us, but this is actually what they think, and I can confirm that the anti-choice activists in my family subscribe to this mindset. So that’s where Ted Cruz comes in. Cruz pledged last week to the extreme anti-choice Georgia Right to Life group that he would support a personhood amendment that would declare fertilized eggs to be human beings.

Georgia Right to Life, one of the most outspoken proponents of the movement to grant legal “personhood” to fertilized eggs and fetuses, has endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz for president after he signed their candidate pledge promising to “support a personhood amendment to the U.S. Constitution.” GRTL’s pledge, which the group says Cruz signed, asks candidates to affirm that “a continuum of human life and personhood begins at the moment of fertilization” and promise to protect “the civil rights of the pre-born at an embryonic or fetal level.” In practice, personhood would not only criminalize all abortions, it could also endanger some common forms of birth control and put women who have suffered miscarriages at risk of prosecution. The Georgia group’s advocacy of sweeping personhood measures to ban abortion is so radical that it caused it to split from the National Right to Life Committee. (Source) Yes, these people were too radical for the already extreme National Right to Life Committee, and that was just fine with Ted Cruz. Not content just to defund Planned Parenthood or place serious restrictions on a woman’s right to choose, they also want to ban certain types of birth control which would prevent the need for an abortion in the first place. Ted Cruz isn’t the only Republican candidate who holds extreme anti-abortion beliefs, but he is the one who stands to benefit the most once the Trump campaign eventually fizzles out due to his other extreme views. While other candidates have attacked Trump, Cruz has made it a point to get into his good graces, an advantageous position to be in once the inevitable happens.

There’s no bones about it, if Ted Cruz were to secure the GOP nomination and somehow win the White House, we would have the most radically conservative, anti-choice president in American history. Unlike some of the other Republican contenders, Ted Cruz has a very good shot at winning the nomination due to his cozy relationship with the Koch brothers and their super PACs, as well as his strong support from the religious right. These anti-choice extremists don’t just want to ban abortion, they want to take away birth control as well, and that’s exactly what Ted Cruz has pledged to do.

Read more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/ted-cruz-pledges-support-for-constitutional-amendment-banning-birth-control/

and you have no good scientific answer as to when life begins either.  so stop it.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2015, 10:04:51 AM »

you must be frustrated

LOL.  but is it fair if the woman has the baby and I tell her to do with it whatever she likes? 

i'm guessing no.

because you know.....that's........not..........fa ir.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2015, 11:09:03 AM »
I never said I have a right to tell a woman what to do.
the difference between men like me and men like you is that I recognize the fact that when I create a life I am responsible for it.

you as a pseudo American male, choose to go the pro choice route because you know that you may not want to take that responsibility.

men like you are the reason there are so many abortions.  period

it's funny that you're trying to paint the problem as too many men "claiming their territory" once they get a woman pregnant.  

it's quite the opposite.  and you know this. pseudo males like yourself who want to create more and more legislation so that the government can clean up after their cocks.  because it's a physical impossibility for pseudo males like yourself to clean up after their own.  I mean shit you don't even want to purchase contraception for yourself.  you want the government to do that for you too.  i'm surprised you even fuck the girls yourself anymore

Damn, you really like to just pull stuff out of  your ass don't  you

When did I EVER say that men should not be responsible for their children

please post that quote so that we can all understand how you drew that conclusion (try to keep in mind that I don't agree with you that a fetus is a child)

You seem to not understand (or are pretending to not understand) a very simple concept

The woman has the sole right to choose whether on not have an abortion (this goes for your wife too - regardless of what you may believe)

You can throw around all the insults that you want but that's the bottom line

If you don't agree with that then the only remaining conclusion is that you believe you have some say over what a woman does with her body

there are no other options

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2015, 11:14:44 AM »
NO.

Why not? Its alive.

now you answer this honestly.  do you really consider a baby 5 months into gestation any different physiologically speaking from a baby that is 2 hours old?

Do you perform adoptions on a baby/mother who is 5 month's pregnant? Waiting this long will put the mother at risk.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2015, 11:48:33 AM »
LOL.  but is it fair if the woman has the baby and I tell her to do with it whatever she likes? 

i'm guessing no.

because you know.....that's........not..........fa ir.

are you really this dense?

again - the choice of having an abortion is the womans SOLE choice

you get no say

if a child is born then you are BOTH responsible

pretty simple isn't it

I'll make it even simpler for you since you seem kind of slow

If the women gets pregnant then she has the SOLE CHOICE on whether the two of  you become parents to a child

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: August 13, 2015, 12:23:23 PM »
are you really this dense?

again - the choice of having an abortion is the womans SOLE choice

you get no say

if a child is born then you are BOTH responsible

pretty simple isn't it

I'll make it even simpler for you since you seem kind of slow

If the women gets pregnant then she has the SOLE CHOICE on whether the two of  you become parents to a child

you're sitting here repeating what the law is.  I know what the law says about babies and abortions. 

what i'm saying is that the law is complete and utter bullshit.

women have recourse for an irresponsible sexual decision.  men do not.  that's quite simply not fair.

if you are so clouded by your conditioning that you, as a man, don't see how unfair the law currently is, I can't help you. 

you're being lied to by feminazi's and believing every word because you are being trained to toe the line. 

you're a lost cause.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: August 13, 2015, 12:27:12 PM »
Do you perform adoptions on a baby/mother who is 5 month's pregnant? Waiting this long will put the mother at risk.

[/quote]

no but they do perform surgeries on a 5 month gestated baby to save its life.  why?  I though it wasn't a life yet.  i'm assuming you think operating on a fetus is stupid right?  because its not a real baby according to you.  you should tell a mother whose fetus is being operated on that what she is doing is stupid and its not a real baby.

but your definition of a baby versus a piece of tissue depends on the intention of the mother.  

and this makes sense to you.

science is not behind your silly definition of life either.  so don't waste your breath ridiculing a pro life person's scientific basis for the definition of a life when yours is just as stupid.  

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2015, 12:28:50 PM »
Lurker, whork, and Straw Man.  Do any of you have children?  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #222 on: August 13, 2015, 12:29:39 PM »
you're sitting here repeating what the law is.  I know what the law says about babies and abortions. 

what i'm saying is that the law is complete and utter bullshit.

women have recourse for an irresponsible sexual decision.  men do not.  that's quite simply not fair.

if you are so clouded by your conditioning that you, as a man, don't see how unfair the law currently is, I can't help you. 

you're being lied to by feminazi's and believing every word because you are being trained to toe the line. 

you're a lost cause.

and I've told you before that women have "recourse" as you put it because they have the extra burden that men don't have

they are the ones that are pregnant

extra burden for women = extra choice for them (i.e. the choice as to whether you both become parents or not)

it's totally fair which is probably why it's the law

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #223 on: August 13, 2015, 12:32:13 PM »
Lurker, whork, and Straw Man.  Do any of you have children? 

why are you asking me the same question which you asked me on page 5 and which I answered?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: August 13, 2015, 12:33:48 PM »
Lurker, whork, and Straw Man.  Do any of you have children? 

of course not.