Author Topic: Write that down...  (Read 11432 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Write that down...
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2010, 05:37:00 AM »
Lol there was no penalty on that play from either side, cry me a river

will do.

::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2010, 06:50:03 AM »
will do.

::)

LOL like I said there was no penalty on either side...its football theres going to be a little contact.

:'( :'( :'(

its going to be ok buddy

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2010, 09:11:09 AM »
:-\ yup I never thought we should have let dante robinson go he sured up our secondary as much as one man could. D line is still one of the better ones in the league but the secondary is just plain horrible...

that being said we are still finding ways to win  ;)

Sure...Just average 30 points a game on offense. That certainly doesn't hurt.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2010, 03:17:24 PM »
LOL like I said there was no penalty on either side...its football theres going to be a little contact.

:'( :'( :'(

its going to be ok buddy

"theres going to be a little contact" ???

you moron.

that was offensive PI however you spin it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2010, 07:13:46 PM »
"theres going to be a little contact" ???

you moron.

that was offensive PI however you spin it.

LOL it was not offensive pass interference they would have to call every little bit of contact if you called that little of contact... ::)

anytime they touch a receiver after 5 yds its technically a penalty so the defender touching him first after johnson ran 5 yds should have been called first  ::)

LMAO cry me a river  ;)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2010, 04:17:07 AM »
cough

body88

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2010, 05:45:57 AM »
LOL it was not offensive pass interference they would have to call every little bit of contact if you called that little of contact... ::)

anytime they touch a receiver after 5 yds its technically a penalty so the defender touching him first after johnson ran 5 yds should have been called first  ::)

LMAO cry me a river  ;)

You're off base on this one my man. You can touch them, you just can't impede their progress in an unreasonable way. Ex: arm bar them, cut off their route, tackle them before the ball gets there, etc.

This was the worst pi call ever. No doubt about it. And I like the Texans!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2010, 01:11:34 PM »
cough
LMAO they won on a last second hail mary bs pass...there isnt really much you can do about that

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2010, 01:12:35 PM »
You're off base on this one my man. You can touch them, you just can't impede their progress in an unreasonable way. Ex: arm bar them, cut off their route, tackle them before the ball gets there, etc.

This was the worst pi call ever. No doubt about it. And I like the Texans!

I agree, but that was a good no call if you ask me

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2010, 12:49:35 PM »
LMAO they won on a last second hail mary bs pass...there isnt really much you can do about that

theyre last place in the division lol...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2010, 05:26:51 PM »
WTF?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2010, 05:31:48 PM »
WTF?
LOL dude I dont even know what to say...

Defense seemed to have a better game than they have been having but 2 last second losses in a row... :-[ :-X ???

and we let dunta robinson go b/c? fuking seriously?

whats sad is by the time our secondary gets up to par our receivers will be on the decline...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2010, 05:32:32 PM »
LOL i was actually getting ready to post in this thread when they made the interception, boy am I glad I waited  ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2010, 03:39:01 AM »
LOL i was actually getting ready to post in this thread when they made the interception, boy am I glad I waited  ;D

yea yea yea...pre emptive strike?  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2010, 04:41:53 PM »
the texans stink

as always

E
E

body88

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2010, 04:57:56 PM »

You could not have that Patriots jag as a corner. He's horrible. They knew it was coming, too. I was talking to a friend from Houston about this today. Its time for Kubiak to go, there is no reason why the Texans should be in last place.

They have plenty of talent.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2010, 07:51:59 PM »
yea yea yea...pre emptive strike?  ;)
what is totally irritating to me is how we didnt even try to go for the touchdown the last time we had the ball.

We just ran it up the gut 3 times and kicked a field goal...With our defense we need to taking advantage of every touchdown attempt we get...

as soon as they kicked that field goal and there was like 2 mins left I got a empty feeling in my stomach...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2010, 07:55:08 PM »
You could not have that Patriots jag as a corner. He's horrible. They knew it was coming, too. I was talking to a friend from Houston about this today. Its time for Kubiak to go, there is no reason why the Texans should be in last place.

They have plenty of talent.
I wouldnt have agreed with you before this season but I totally agree now, Cohwer would be fucking awesome  ;D

I agree this team is to talented to be sucking it up the way they are

body88

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2010, 08:00:09 PM »
I wouldnt have agreed with you before this season but I totally agree now, Cohwer would be fucking awesome  ;D

I agree this team is to talented to be sucking it up the way they are

Thats who my buddy thinks will be coaching the Texans, too.

Question is, will the owner pony up 8-10 mill on top of what he'd owe Kubiak.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2010, 08:10:10 PM »
Thats who my buddy thinks will be coaching the Texans, too.

Question is, will the owner pony up 8-10 mill on top of what he'd owe Kubiak.
LOL doubt it, but it really does seem that the Texans have lost their pep on the field beyond the D line and foster nobody else looks like they want to play.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2010, 08:13:39 PM »
F that....Cowher is coaching the Panthers next season.....book it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2010, 08:17:23 PM »
F that....Cowher is coaching the Panthers next season.....book it.

no way

he learned his lesson all those years before big ben, he will not coach a team without a legit qb

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2010, 03:38:40 AM »
no way

he learned his lesson all those years before big ben, he will not coach a team without a legit qb

E

Panthers will get Locker, Mallett or Luck in the draft....unless they really think Clausen is the deal.....he could be, but be a couple of years.  I don't think Bill would shy away from it.....they have a decent def to build on and could have one of the best running games in the league......close to home, his daughter is still dating that guy at Duke......ya never know.

body88

« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2010, 07:51:10 AM »
LOL doubt it, but it really does seem that the Texans have lost their pep on the field beyond the D line and foster nobody else looks like they want to play.

My buddy swears the Patriots letting the Texans win last year (pulled their starters after Welker went down), and allowing them to go 9-7 is the reason Kubiak was extended.

Kubiak is like the employee that always does just enough to get by, or shows flashes of brilliance at times, but when it comes down to it, he/she can't dominate like you thought they could.

The Texans need a coaching change.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2010, 02:49:46 PM »
My buddy swears the Patriots letting the Texans win last year (pulled their starters after Welker went down), and allowing them to go 9-7 is the reason Kubiak was extended.

Kubiak is like the employee that always does just enough to get by, or shows flashes of brilliance at times, but when it comes down to it, he/she can't dominate like you thought they could.

The Texans need a coaching change.
LOL I was at that game  ;D

kris brown shanked like 2 field goals that game and was named the player of the week or something LOL the fans had a blast with that one...

Ive come to find that kubiak doesnt have it in him, Like i said last week we should have been going for the kill we were on the 5 and just tried to take care of the ball when a touchdown would have given us the win.