Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 107344 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2010, 05:22:46 PM »
Milos: "my wife...who I still love with all my heart...regardless of her numerous attempts to get rid of me"

After all this shit plus being ridiculised by nasser and other bber gangbangs on his wife made public, this utter fool still makes claims like this..

according to that sentence alone, he deserved what he got and all thats yet to come

Hear about loving someone...regardless ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Milos Speaks
« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2010, 05:23:22 PM »
No, it is never misunderstanding...IN MY CASES I CALL duck a duck, The Coach = The Roach...etc...

How's everything genius ?

Milos....this is Joe Marino. Everything is awesome...how about you :)?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #177 on: September 20, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »

How has the beef between you 2 guys started? Do you know each other personally?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2010, 05:30:15 PM »
How has the beef between you 2 guys started? Do you know each other personally?

Lets just say we've spoke on more than one occasion. He has his training philosophy I have mine.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2010, 05:41:43 PM »
Seriously is there any idiot that is not dumb?

Let see..IQ 0-25...hmmmmm

Imbecile...up to 50

Moron (DonkeyKong...or half donkey half monkey...category) WHOW - up to 75...!!!

Proud to be MORON DK? :D

Nice try, Milos.

You're an idiot.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2010, 05:55:46 PM »
Milos, do you think Goodrum has a body of a champion and would you use him as a trainer and dietician
No Worries 4 me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2010, 06:13:12 PM »
Chaos...My story will always stand as the truth...and I'll prove it sooner or later... ;)

You are training in my gym still?

I was not allowed for quite some time...Wonder why?
Yep, just got home a little while ago.

I wonder why you were not allowed in for quite some time also......want to tell me why? PM? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2010, 06:31:06 PM »
Milos has posted that Milamar forged his signature and now he doesn't control what goes on in his gym. My advice is to regain control of his gym. Without this he is in an extremely weak position.

Milos posted on his site that he was assaulted during the night and this is why he missed his court appearance. He claims he recorded the assault but the police won't look at the video. When he did call the police they arrived in numbers and searched his home and found some steroids. He told them they weren't his and he hasn't used them for many years. Can the hole he is in get any deeper?

He might love Milamar unconditionally but goodness me whatever for? If what he posts is true that isn't the behaviour of someone who loves him. He will have to stop being sentimental and get his gym back. Nothing less will be satisfactory because the way things are at the moment he has no money or access to any. That is playing the victim to a ridiculous point. There is no way I would let my partner take my gym from me and Milos shouldn't let Milamar steal his gym from him. Without money he is a sitting duck who won't do well in court. That much is certain. This whole saga sounds like a setup. It appears that Milamar doesn't want him and seized control of their gym. When he came back from overseas he ended up in jail. That is not the place to be to get justice for himself.

As I always say: 'Trust in God, but tie your camel!'

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2010, 06:47:56 PM »
If even one of these felonies stick...just one.   The last thing he'll be worried about is his/her gym.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2010, 07:08:43 PM »
Milos has posted that Milamar forged his signature and now he doesn't control what goes on in his gym. My advice is to regain control of his gym. Without this he is in an extremely weak position.

Milos posted on his site that he was assaulted during the night and this is why he missed his court appearance. He claims he recorded the assault but the police won't look at the video. When he did call the police they arrived in numbers and searched his home and found some steroids. He told them they weren't his and he hasn't used them for many years. Can the hole he is in get any deeper?

He might love Milamar unconditionally but goodness me whatever for? If what he posts is true that isn't the behaviour of someone who loves him. He will have to stop being sentimental and get his gym back. Nothing less will be satisfactory because the way things are at the moment he has no money or access to any. That is playing the victim to a ridiculous point. There is no way I would let my partner take my gym from me and Milos shouldn't let Milamar steal his gym from him. Without money he is a sitting duck who won't do well in court. That much is certain. This whole saga sounds like a setup. It appears that Milamar doesn't want him and seized control of their gym. When he came back from overseas he ended up in jail. That is not the place to be to get justice for himself.

Milos claims a lot that he cannot proof when the day is long.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #185 on: September 21, 2010, 12:33:01 AM »
how is your daughter doing now? sad that she hade to see all the drama btw her parents. kids can get emotional scars from things like that. does your wife even care about that?

whats happening now with all your charges? do they have a case on you that holds in the court? Are your gym lost for you now?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #186 on: September 21, 2010, 10:30:26 AM »
milos i think you need to take a deep breath.

you have been screwed by your wife, she in clearly no longer in love with you, she has stolen from you and by the sounds of it there is nothing you can do about it without a good lawyer ( which you cannot afford unfortunately )

you have lost your gym, and are facing multiple charges for various crimes.

when/if you get away with this you need to seek medicine for your anger issues / bipolar tenancies first and foremost. then you need to start from the bottom, be a personal trainer in a well known busy gym i.e. golds Venice or some such, or perhaps trainer to hollywood stars - you know how to get fast results - use this to your advantage.

do not be so quick to rush things, take your time, try not to be so confrontational.

make peace with your ex, tell her she can have the gym, etc get your things and start again.

you have a lot to offer bodybuilding, do not just extinguish like a candle flame in a dark cave.

good luck.
175lbs by 31st July

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2010, 10:38:59 AM »
I took care of every bill (house/business for 13 years)...As I was involved with law suits (my wife forged my signature on $250000/year salary employment contract as convinced by my partners that it is OK thing to do while I am out of country back in January of 2009...but didn't notice that with that contract I could be fired for no reason at all from the public company I was majority shareholder, co-CEO, CSO...and even CFO for short time...)...so as I was dealing with that - paying bills was delegated to my partner and a wife...and obviously that was a ...mistake...

Do I need to say - I was fired one week upon returning to Country...and I found out in my office with my parner telling me surprised = what Milamar didn't tell you she signed it...? Sign what?

The rest is ...my life as of late...Jail, jail...and more jail...Wonder why?

Milos... I hope this all comes out ok for you.

Good Luck my friend.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #188 on: September 21, 2010, 10:58:50 AM »
Milos are you saying Kolosium is a publicly held company in the stock market?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2010, 11:31:12 AM »
Rec drugs  :'(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #190 on: September 21, 2010, 11:35:35 AM »
Best of luck Milos,I hope you come out on top my friend.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #191 on: September 21, 2010, 11:49:01 AM »

I'd say fuck it and get out all together and open up a Milo's Sarcev fitness center. Bigger and better and don't look back

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #192 on: September 21, 2010, 12:04:26 PM »
When did i ever say that? Find it please... ::)

just in two minutes I found some arrogance  hahhah

;D ;D ;D

I am taking the time out of my busy schedule to give it to you - as I know that three souls could be saved (Sarcasm, Alexxx and Jaejonna)... After little public embarrassment you might realize that life could be better if you start changing some values, ethics and morals that clearly need to be checked...
hahahahaha ironic isnt it ...
L

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: September 21, 2010, 12:06:54 PM »
I took care of every bill (house/business for 13 years)...As I was involved with law suits (my wife forged my signature on $250000/year salary employment contract as convinced by my partners that it is OK thing to do while I am out of country back in January of 2009...but didn't notice that with that contract I could be fired for no reason at all from the public company I was majority shareholder, co-CEO, CSO...and even CFO for short time...)...so as I was dealing with that - paying bills was delegated to my partner and a wife...and obviously that was a ...mistake...

Do I need to say - I was fired one week upon returning to Country...and I found out in my office with my parner telling me surprised = what Milamar didn't tell you she signed it...? Sign what?

The rest is ...my life as of late...Jail, jail...and more jail...Wonder why?

As a majority shareholder in any US corporation you have complete and total control over the company. You can appoint directors or fire them at a board meeting at any time. You can appoint yourself as director and hire and fire any officer of the company. If you were truly the majority shareholder (51% or more) no one can remove you from a position of director, officer and employee against your will.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 22, 2010, 04:43:19 AM »

Do you think we could raise enough investors for a LBO, hostile takeover?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2010, 05:28:45 AM »
I don't think he was talking about Koloseum, Coach.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2010, 08:38:43 AM »
I don't think he was talking about Koloseum, Coach.
You are RIGHT again... I was talking about NATURADE.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: September 22, 2010, 08:40:18 AM »

Not so good Joe...obviously...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #198 on: September 22, 2010, 08:40:28 AM »

Milos, what are your picks for the Olympia this year? Will you be there? ;D

newmom

« Reply #199 on: September 22, 2010, 08:40:44 AM »

don't tell him that, his fucking big head will get even more swollen