Author Topic: The return of Fedor  (Read 14187 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: The return of Fedor
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2010, 06:43:27 PM »
Hahahahahaha, now Yemeni is buddy-buddy with elite UFC fighters? This shit gets funnier by the day.

"I don't have a vested interest in the UFC."  ::)

Didn't say I was friends with them. Also, it's not like these guys are rockstars ::)

Many have trained at the gym I train at. I have been to Jacksons gym. And, any one of you could walk into one of dozens of gyms in CA where these guys train and see/meet.
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2010, 10:26:40 PM »
Didn't say I was friends with them. Also, it's not like these guys are rockstars

Many have trained at the gym I train at. I have been to Jacksons gym. And, any one of you could walk into one of dozens of gyms in CA where these guys train and see/meet.

Dude, just admit that Dana White gives you special invitation tickets to UFC shows in exchange for the services you do the UFC on the internet MMA boards. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2010, 03:04:44 AM »
  Dude, just admit that Dana White gives you special invitation tickets to UFC shows in exchange for the services you do the UFC on the internet MMA boards. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That's not a bad idea.  I'm going to see if I can work that out.

BTW, IMO the best current heavy weight in MMA is not in the UFC :o
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2010, 08:10:30 AM »
That's not a bad idea.  I'm going to see if I can work that out.

BTW, IMO the best current heavy weight in MMA is not in the UFC :o

Nice nod to Ubereem.

UFC HW division = joke.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2010, 01:20:07 PM »

UFC HW division = joke.

it won't be when Velasquez is sittin on top of the pile

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2010, 01:51:18 PM »
Nice nod to Ubereem.

UFC HW division = joke.

IMO, right now Alistar is the best Heavyweight.  If Brock gets past Cain, I'll be putting Brock on top...
w

UGMT

• Getbig II
  • Fortune favors the bold...
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2010, 03:13:19 PM »
Looking forward to Alistair vs Spong. That's going to be  an absolutely fucking insane fight.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2010, 05:01:04 PM »
it won't be when Velasquez is sittin on top of the pile
And when he loses? :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2010, 06:01:42 PM »
IMO, right now Alistar is the best Heavyweight.  If Brock gets past Cain, I'll be putting Brock on top...

What?

You thought he was barely a legit opponent for Fedor. Now you're huggin his nuts as the best HW?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2010, 06:40:46 PM »

What?

You thought he was barely a legit opponent for Fedor. Now you're huggin his nuts as the best HW?

Hahaha, I was wondering if I was the only one who remembered that. Funny how Yemeni's tune has changed. Ubereem must have given him an autograph or something.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2010, 06:44:56 PM »
Hahaha, I was wondering if I was the only one who remembered that. Funny how Yemeni's tune has changed. Ubereem must have given him an autograph or something.
Maybe they "rolled" together in the gym ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2010, 08:41:41 PM »

Interesting. When he destroyed Brett Rogers, you claimed it was because Rogers was a no one, a tomato can. The fact that Rogers destroyed Andrei Arlovski, who was good enough to win the UFC heavyweight belt, in 19 seconds didn't register to you, and you claimed that Arlovski was also a can. Oh, and btw, Mindspin, Fedor is the heavyweight that Alistair respects the most. Here is a quote from Alistair:

"Fedor is a true champ and the best ever. We were friends from the days of PRIDE, and you had to watch the man fight to see just how good he is. I have nothing but respect for him. What happened in the Werdum fight is that Fedor fucked up big time. I have fought Werdum, and he is so dangerous on the ground. One little technical slip and he submits you. Fedor would have nullified submission attempts from any other BJJ black belt, but not that dude. He submitted me and Fedor, and we are both better overral fighters than him."

They say your next fight will be with Werdum. What do you have to say bout that?

"I will beat him. I will do it for me and Fedor, for old time PRIDE sakes."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2010, 02:29:46 AM »
  Interesting. When he destroyed Brett Rogers, you claimed it was because Rogers was a no one, a tomato can. The fact that Rogers destroyed Andrei Arlovski, who was good enough to win the UFC heavyweight belt, in 19 seconds didn't register to you, and you claimed that Arlovski was also a can. Oh, and btw, Mindspin, Fedor is the heavyweight that Alistair respects the most. Here is a quote from Alistair:

"Fedor is a true champ and the best ever. We were friends from the days of PRIDE, and you had to watch the man fight to see just how good he is. I have nothing but respect for him. What happened in the Werdum fight is that Fedor fucked up big time. I have fought Werdum, and he is so dangerous on the ground. One little technical slip and he submits you. Fedor would have nullified submission attempts from any other BJJ black belt, but not that dude. He submitted me and Fedor, and we are both better overral fighters than him."

They say your next fight will be with Werdum. What do you have to say bout that?

"I will beat him. I will do it for me and Fedor, for old time PRIDE sakes."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I like that...class, all the way class.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2010, 06:24:13 AM »
MS posts like he suffers from MS. Contradictions, hypocrisy, nonsensical predictions, imaginary friendships with tons of MMA stars and professional athletes etc.

He knocks Overeem, says he fights cans, then says hes the best HW in the world. I'm sure next week he will change his tune and pick Tank Abbot or Paul Buentello.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2010, 09:35:58 AM »
LMAO at all the Fedor/Pride nuhuggers trying to use anything to still justify Fedor as the all time best ::)

Me having an opinion that a former pride fighter is the best current heavyweight just goes to show you I don't give a shit about UFC or Pride or whatever. You guys will always think Fedor and Pride are the best. Even if Fedor lost 10 times to Lesnar, you'd still think Fedor was better...sad.

I'm not contradicting anything. Rogers is a can. Arlovski has been one for a long time. Beating those guys doesn't help you get into the top 5 rankings.

I'm ranking Alistar as #1 right now because of the fashion in which he has won his fights and what he's doing in K1. That said, if Lesnar gets past Cain, I think Lesanar will be the undisputed best.

w

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2010, 10:09:17 AM »

I ll bet you often imagine "Brock on top"

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2010, 10:18:53 AM »
The rest of us were noting overeem higher class of fighting 2 years afo. Brock is a superhuman athlete not a fighter. Kind of like getting ufc guys to fight a gorilla. The gorilla isn't a better technical fighter in fact has no technique. Sooner or later though humans work out and expose the weakness then I promise ypu this 50% of all fighters will walk through him then.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2010, 10:58:19 AM »
LMAO at all the Fedor/Pride nuhuggers trying to use anything to still justify Fedor as the all time best ::)

Me having an opinion that a former pride fighter is the best current heavyweight just goes to show you I don't give a shit about UFC or Pride or whatever. You guys will always think Fedor and Pride are the best. Even if Fedor lost 10 times to Lesnar, you'd still think Fedor was better...sad.

I'm not contradicting anything. Rogers is a can. Arlovski has been one for a long time. Beating those guys doesn't help you get into the top 5 rankings.

I'm ranking Alistar as #1 right now because of the fashion in which he has won his fights and what he's doing in K1. That said, if Lesnar gets past Cain, I think Lesanar will be the undisputed best.

Hahaha, you never even acknowledged Ubereem as a top 5 HW when the rest of us were saying it months ago. Now all of a sudden he's #1 in your book? Makes sense.  ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2010, 11:11:00 AM »
Like I said. I'm not stuck on any one fighter or org.
w

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2010, 06:32:48 PM »
Do you even know who Naoya Ogawa is?  He's an olympic medalist with top of the food chain Judo, he actually dropped a Stephan Leko (who is an accomplished k-1 fighter) with punches before subbing him.  I think you should educate yourself on fighters you know nothing about before making ignorant judgments like that.

but he wasn't on Tuff