Author Topic: How much is Phil Heath 'all drugs' compared to other current bodybuilders?  (Read 31787 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: How much is Phil Heath 'all drugs' compared to other current bodybuilders?
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2010, 03:54:03 PM »
what you see in heath is the result of intra muscular insulin injections, and lots of steroids.

you should stop talking about this stuff.  you have NO clue.

seriously.
b

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2010, 03:57:44 PM »
you should stop talking about this stuff.  you have NO clue.

seriously.

I was gonna say something about that but I didn't want to get in to it...lol
Slin is subcutaneous

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2010, 04:03:48 PM »
Slin is subcutaneous

you can IM it too.

but what he's implying is that introducing insulin directly into the muscle tissue is responsible for the hypertrophy- like something 'magic' happens when you use insulin site specifically. lol- holy fuck. ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah

all he does is come off as a fucking know-it-all who knows nothing. he's such a tool.

i'd be very surprised if he has any real life friendships because of this.
b

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2010, 04:15:01 PM »
 I think Ronnie was natural till 1997. You can't say that he is all drugs because then everybody who can use all these massive amounts of drugs would be a top six Mr Olympia. Here in Greece I know guys that they are using massive  amounts too and they can't even place to the IFBB  European championships.
But I totally agree that Ronnie had a much better natural base when he started using.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2010, 04:16:14 PM »
I think Ronnie was natural till 1997. You can't say that he is all drugs because then everybody who can use all these massive amounts of drugs would be a top six Mr Olympia. Here in Greece I know guys that they are using massive  amounts too and they can't even place to the IFBB  European championships.
But I totally agree that Ronnie had a much better natural base when he started using.

Ronnie's overall genetics=better than Heath's=genetics=everything
I hate the State.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 04:18:35 PM »

the 99 ronnie is one of the small versions of ronnie but is still massive compared to 2010 phil.  phil cant beat jay n kai at their best when he is 100% on.  there have been greats before phils narrow a$$.  he will be mr o but in a generation made for him.  it happens.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 04:21:37 PM »

the 99 ronnie is one of the small versions of ronnie but is still massive compared to 2010 phil.  phil cant beat jay n kai at their best when he is 100% on.  there have been greats before phils narrow a$$.  he will be mr o but in a generation made for him.  it happens.  

The jeering and cheering show you just how gay bbing is... :-\
I hate the State.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 04:31:44 PM »

natural till 1997 huh?

let me give you some advice..............go and get a bladed-object, find you mother.........and stab her repeatedly in her stomech and vagina..............so as to ensure that dumb whore cannot possibly render anymore progeny that are as deafeningly stupid as you.

then kill yourself.........i dont care how.........would prefer that its painful...........to really drive home the fact that YOUR TOO DUMB TO LIVE

fucking f@ggot........ ::) ::)

JNo20

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 05:14:41 PM »

natural till 1997 huh?

let me give you some advice..............go and get a bladed-object, find you mother.........and stab her repeatedly in her stomech and vagina..............so as to ensure that dumb whore cannot possibly render anymore progeny that are as deafeningly stupid as you.

then kill yourself.........i dont care how.........would prefer that its painful...........to really drive home the fact that YOUR TOO DUMB TO LIVE

fucking f@ggot........ ::) ::)

Your "your" should be "you're."

You're welcome.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 05:28:06 PM »
Your "your" should be "you're."

You're welcome.

really ::) ::)

thanks.............perha ps you can commiserate with mrs. guzofski, my 10 grade english teacher......and talk some shop ::) ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2010, 05:34:21 PM »
Phil Heath from AC joint to wrist is a genetic freak in terms of muscle shape, muscle density and muscle belly length, period! The rest of him is good too. Now, to suggest that he is somehow doing more or less because of his genetics, well no he is doing what all the rest are doing.(more or less) I would call his genetic respond to hormones on a scale for example   (Excellent. 5. Good. 4. Satisfactory. 3. Fair. 2. Poor. 1) I give him a 4 which is good. I would give Ronnie a 5 if he were human, but he is not so this scale does not aplly to him.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2010, 05:39:11 PM »
Phil Heath from AC joint to wrist is a genetic freak in terms of muscle shape, muscle density and muscle belly length, period! The rest of him is good too. Now, to suggest that he is somehow doing more or less because of his genetics, well no he is doing what all the rest are doing.(more or less) I would call his genetic respond to hormoes on a scale for example   (Excellent. 5. Good. 4. Satisfactory. 3. Fair. 2. Poor. 1) I give him a 4 which is good. I would give Ronnie a 5 if he were human, but he is not so this scale does not aply to him.

Phil "turned pro on 500 test 400 eq"  ;D so obviously he's about an 11 on your scale. lol

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2010, 05:49:22 PM »
Slin is subcutaneous
I do mine straight into the muscle , usely quads,bicep,tricep or delts.its into the blood stream alot quicker this way but disperses faster to..so pretty much in and out.

Hint:Dont do quads before hitting cardio or leg training or you will drop into hypoglycemia very fast..Im also a diabetic so need to inject it  :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2010, 06:53:16 PM »
Here are a couple of Phil in 2003 competing as a LH and a couple more in 2004 at the same show winning the Heavweight and overall. He said in his interview last night that he met Jay at this show in 2003 when Jay guest posed. Looks like Jay gave him some good tips that helped him improve the following year.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »
One more from 2004

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2010, 06:59:54 PM »
Phil Heath uses more "medicine" than anyone who has ever stepped on stage. Look at his arms people. They are joke like. One of the tiniest muscles on his body is one that the medicine can only help just a bit(the chest). Every other muscle is full of the medicine. But his chest speaks the truth. Sure he also uses it there, but he(like Lee Priest) can't grow there chest with medicine alone. ;)

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2010, 07:13:56 PM »
Phil Heath uses more "medicine" than anyone who has ever stepped on stage. Look at his arms people. They are joke like. One of the tiniest muscles on his body is one that the medicine can only help just a bit(the chest). Every other muscle is full of the medicine. But his chest speaks the truth. Sure he also uses it there, but he(like Lee Priest) can't grow there chest with medicine alone. ;)
Fck this shit cracks me up..
This has to be one of the most retarted posts on this whole completly idiotic thread.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2010, 07:27:14 PM »
Fck this shit cracks me up..
This has to be one of the most retarted posts on this whole completly idiotic thread.

Why is it retarded? Some bbers had a natural base along time ago before they juiced...Phil seems to have none.

Hi Phil.
I hate the State.

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2010, 07:32:23 PM »
Why is it retarded? Some bbers had a natural base along time ago before they juiced...Phil seems to have none.

Hi Phil.
wtf are you talking about..were does he say anything about base...read his post....do you even know what he is saying..?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2010, 07:34:09 PM »
wtf are you talking about..were does he say anything about base...read his post....do you even know what he is saying..?

You called the whole thread idiotic. I questioned why.
I hate the State.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2010, 07:39:58 PM »
Here are a couple of Phil in 2003 competing as a LH and a couple more in 2004 at the same show winning the Heavweight and overall. He said in his interview last night that he met Jay at this show in 2003 when Jay guest posed. Looks like Jay gave him some good tips that helped him improve the following year.

he gave him som tips alright.......thats a stunning improvment

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2010, 07:47:50 PM »

Hi Phil.
Lay off the gear dude. To say coleman had a natural base is a joke. He was probally jucing in high school so it's best to leave him out of the topic. Heath had a descent size on him, but was a little guy at 5 6. He's still a little guy and that's why he looks good. Even if jay was natural he would still look thick as fridge. This is the single reaason why phil owns his ass, he got a small torso and good shape.

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2010, 07:56:02 PM »
what you see in heath is the result of intra muscular insulin injections, and lots of steroids.
Missed this one.......
LMFAO

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2010, 08:13:10 PM »
Missed this one.......
LMFAO

Lol don't bother with these guys Darren  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2010, 08:22:25 PM »
He needs to start taking something for those fuckedup faces he makes all the time.

Weider is never going to let him have the Sandow if he continues to come across as an egg sucking porch monkey in all his photos.  I mean seriously, can you imagine promoting this "sport" (haha) when your champion makes those faces that Phil does?  Fuck that shit.