Author Topic: How much is Phil Heath 'all drugs' compared to other current bodybuilders?  (Read 31786 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: How much is Phil Heath 'all drugs' compared to other current bodybuilders?
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2010, 09:19:56 PM »
I think Ronnie was natural till 1997.

So he was placing in the top 10 in the Olympia natural, and beating some top pros natural? ;D I heard he was using Pumptech. You can look like that too. Just go to GNC.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2010, 10:09:02 PM »
Missed this one.......
LMFAO

It gets better......this is the "expert" who posted that.....for real

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2010, 10:13:54 PM »
Meaning, what kind of natural basis did he have before becoming 'all drugs'? ???

phil heath IS the definition of ALL DRUGS,,that is why he still didnt get the o,,because jay is definition of work and drugs combined,,but rest assure heath is on the way to be mr o ,,they want it and he play the good boy now to the final end,, his calvicles should prevent him from becomgin mr o but he will be

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2010, 01:13:59 AM »
I think you are an asshole who posts intentionally idiotic questions to try and get a rise out of people

I'm not sure what you're reading but I didn't start the thread and the question I asked is perfectly reasonable.

Jay as the #1 bodybuilder makes up to a million dollars in a year.  Another bodybuilder who placed in the top 15 took a shuttle bus to the Olympia expo.

If you honestly think all bodybuilders have the same amount of money to spend on drugs, I really want to know what you're basing that on.  I don't believe everything gh15 says, but spending $60,000 a year on drugs and food is perfectly possible [it's just that not all bodybuilders can afford it, hence why not ALL do that].  If some of these guys are barely pulling that in a year, how could you possibly believe there would be no discrepancy in dosages?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2010, 01:28:09 AM »
I'm not sure what you're reading but I didn't start the thread and the question I asked is perfectly reasonable.

Jay as the #1 bodybuilder makes up to a million dollars in a year.  Another bodybuilder who placed in the top 15 took a shuttle bus to the Olympia expo.

If you honestly think all bodybuilders have the same amount of money to spend on drugs, I really want to know what you're basing that on.  I don't believe everything gh15 says, but spending $60,000 a year on drugs and food is perfectly possible [it's just that not all bodybuilders can afford it, hence why not ALL do that].  If some of these guys are barely pulling that in a year, how could you possibly believe there would be no discrepancy in dosages?
True, just look at how Kai grew after he got new sponsorship and contracts, just imagine what Jojo Ntiforo had the same...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2010, 01:38:45 AM »
Lay off the gear dude. To say coleman had a natural base is a joke. He was probally jucing in high school so it's best to leave him out of the topic. Heath had a descent size on him, but was a little guy at 5 6. He's still a little guy and that's why he looks good. Even if jay was natural he would still look thick as fridge. This is the single reaason why phil owns his ass, he got a small torso and good shape.

stupid north american suburban white boy building home-made bombs in daddy's garage.  i will write it again.  brothers dont have wide access to steroids in the hood.  most have no clue what the f##k they are even the ones playing football.  it's even worst for a guy like ronnie in northern louisiana in the country in high school.  ronnie didnt see steroids until he started bbing.   his exposure comes on the police force.    

i made 2nd-team all-district catholic league on grits, biscuits and black beans with protein shakes in for good measure.  louisiana is 5th in nation in producing nfl pros so i played with and against some dope MoFos who knew pot but nothing about orals or injectors.

you see in city, know who does what.  who steals?  who deals drugs? who's who? who does whatever?

ronnie had a good natural core from eating grits, cheese, and that damn BBQ along with sleep and playing football 7-8 mths out the yr.  negro didnt need a job even at grambling because there isnt s##t to do in the woods.

peace.    

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2010, 01:43:29 AM »
True, just look at how Kai grew after he got new sponsorship and contracts, just imagine what Jojo Ntiforo had the same...

Good example using Kai and Jojo.  I just don't see a lot of the guys who do not place in the top six or so having the disposable income necessary to spend that much money on gear.  I could be wrong, but I would say there would be a discrepancy in doses based mostly on discrepancy in income.  I'm sure some of the guys who gladly take more if they could afford it.  With what Kai, Jay, and Phil have been earning lately, I don't see money being a determining factor in what gear they use.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2010, 01:44:14 AM »
As most of them start hormone at a very young age. How did they afford that ? I heard that Jay started at 17 and Lee Priest at 16, how come they have enough money for that ? and How did they get that ?

J

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2010, 01:46:15 AM »
As most of them start hormone at a very young age. How did they afford that ? I heard that Jay started at 17 and Lee Priest at 16, how come they have enough money for that ? and How did they get that ?

G4P didnt you hear Jay thanking his sponsers in the victory speech  ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2010, 01:48:36 AM »
from disgusted's pics

phil from 2003 to 2004, was a huge difference!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2010, 01:49:52 AM »
I think Ronnie was natural till 1997.

wtf ???

this is a joke, right...?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2010, 01:55:25 AM »
stupid north american suburban white boy building home-made bombs in daddy's garage.  i will write it again.  brothers dont have wide access to steroids in the hood.  most have no clue what the f##k they are even the ones playing football.  it's even worst for a guy like ronnie in northern louisiana in the country in high school.  ronnie didnt see steroids until he started bbing.   his exposure comes on the police force.    

superior genes, yes, of course.
coaches see the potential, and supply, free of charge, it goes under "miscellaneous expenses" for the team, obviously it doesnt get talked about.
Ronnie is in another league, but he juiced as a teen, come on, look at his pics competing as a teen... its "normal" to see a gene gifted young guy (usually african descent) with big arms/chest/delts, but a fully developed physique at that age from grits? dont think so.

I wasnt there, I dont know, its all speculation, but its my 2 cents.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2010, 01:58:10 AM »
Most of them start as teen, ronnie did. But not all pro bodybuilder start Hormone at that young of age. You don't have to start hormone as a teen to become someday a pro bodybuilder.
J

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2010, 01:58:45 AM »
The natural wonder Michael Lockett at the Olympia.

signing pictures and taking names!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2010, 02:17:10 AM »
it is very simple take pen and paper and copy this to your bed notes or notbook whatever you use in school now days,, very simple!

gym rat = test and anything else he can get for cheapest or for whereever in between clases or work for fun ,,

copetetive bb = living drugs breathing drugs and thinking drugs 24/7 including sacrificing a  LOT  ,, now the drugs are not only testosterona,,the main basic drugs for competetive bodybuildrer inorder to be sucessful or chance to be sucessful are as foloow: testosterona as base,, trenbolona ace,,equipona ,, and masterona all 4 all together all fuckin ways! yes offseason too,, now important to understand here something....

you can use as much of those drugs as you want and be the most dedicated bodybuilder in the world and you will still wont see 240lb at 5'10 at 7% why? because arnold didnt,,why didnt he? because he did not have constant synthetic gh use,,

that is when and what seperate the higher levelk beasts from you ,,the adding of gh into the mix i gave you ,,and then insulin inorder to completely ruin physiqe,, that is what heath is doing now in incresing rate and what jason already forgot how to do from doing itso much,,

this is it thats the idea,,phil can pull still ,,kai tried to take it into ron colman level but ron is the best bodybuilder ever lived and kai is not ron he is a dwarf too short to ever do serious damage as mr o ,,heath pull it because he listened to what jason told him and used his brain adding it right into his physiqe while kai rushed it ,,

neverthe less phil should neevr be mr o with that calvicles,,but he is smart fella and good pupil,,

in any case,,, this is bodybuilding 401 for you those are the final classes of bodybuilding for those who went through many trials and errors after about 4 -5 years of thoe errors,,they always get there but i just saved you 4-5 years since you will have a lot more trial and erros to do with gettign your estrogen levels low enough yet not too low,,thatss what you need to experience yourself by tiral and erros but the basisc should be the basics and dont let anyone bullcrap you ,, good luck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2010, 02:25:36 AM »
coaches see the potential, and supply, free of charge, it goes under "miscellaneous expenses" for the team, obviously it doesnt get talked about.
Ronnie is in another league, but he juiced as a teen, come on, look at his pics competing as a teen... its "normal" to see a gene gifted young guy (usually african descent) with big arms/chest/delts, but a fully developed physique at that age from grits? dont think so.

Yeah, come to many HBCUs and you'll see it...because many dudes in HBCUs or play ball for those colleges are not the top picks, many have to work harder...I knew dudes who were hungry to put on pounds, but didn't  want to spend money on jack, all they did was lift weights or do push ups...I knew of dudes who spent hours in the dorm stairwells (at night) doing decline push ups...chest and tris like a mofo...my dad had 19 inch calves (high inserts) and he never did calf raises, and his brother (my uncle) has huge forearms, even to this day at around his late 50's...they worked on a farm when they were young, lifting 100 pound sacks...
As that gym owner said of Ronnie, when he walked into the gym the first time, "Gawd Damn!"

in a 1996 Flex magazine, Ronnie did however state that as a kid he used to do nothing but bicep curls, he would pump away at night, and that is all he did, which could be a reason why his biceps were very prominant and his tris were not.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2010, 02:36:21 AM »

you're a f##kin idiot and in dreamland if you think every 4 and 5 star black kid from the city and country side does steroids.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2010, 05:32:48 AM »

That's him in college.  So the question should be what isn't all drugs?  98% of his physique is drugs.

Where did you get that pic from?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2010, 05:36:45 AM »

lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2010, 05:47:47 AM »
All snout.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2010, 07:08:12 AM »
Phil would be about 140lb natural.

You don't know who has the most natty potential, because all these guys started juicing when they were about 15.

Zero base.

Trans Milkshake.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2010, 07:39:28 AM »
Here are a couple of Phil in 2003 competing as a LH and a couple more in 2004 at the same show winning the Heavweight and overall. He said in his interview last night that he met Jay at this show in 2003 when Jay guest posed. Looks like Jay gave him some good tips that helped him improve the following year.

Great pics of a young Phil! Never seen those before. Any more? What site are you getting them from?  ???

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2010, 07:47:23 AM »
Phil would be about 140lb natural.

You don't know who has the most natty potential, because all these guys started juicing when they were about 15.

If you're gonna say that then don't use Phil's name in the same post because he didn't start when he was 15 or anywhere near that age.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2010, 07:50:03 AM »
you should stop talking about this stuff.  you have NO clue.

seriously.

hahahahahaha coming from the guy that has never posted a pic because he's a fat bastard, and thinks that when you get a hypo no one ever hyperventilates is really quite amusing.

irony is strong with you.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2010, 07:52:35 AM »
I was gonna say something about that but I didn't want to get in to it...lol
Slin is subcutaneous

good thing you kept your mouth shut then eh wiggs  ;)

i would have thought by now you would have learned - never doubt what i say.  ::)
175lbs by 31st July