Author Topic: I Fail (again) - I dont have the willpower  (Read 16634 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: I Fail (again)
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2010, 02:05:26 PM »
i had Jimmy Johns and a couple choc chip cookies for lunch...and remaining in a deficit today...lose
weight + eat cookies = happy No Patience

the hardest part is i wanted to eat about a dozen more cookies, that's were the pain sets in

I miss Jimmy John's so much.  I loved that place in college/grad school.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2010, 02:05:44 PM »
I seriously don't understand what's the problem, If you need a "cheat" every other day, just have a "cheat" every other day. It's completely unnecessary to feel guilty about eating food that tastes good or eating more calories one day. Just eat a little less on some other day or be content with a little smaller rate of weight loss.

This
D

epic_alien

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »
disturbia,

i wish i could offer some healthy advice and give you some type of uplifting advice, but i just cant relate to your mental weakness.

am i correct in the fact you dont work and have nothing else to do but get in shape? and you cant even do that? if im wrong and you have other things in the way like a job , or kids, or a relationship, or a sick parent your caregiving for then yeah, i could see how it would be tough to stay with your personal goals of getting in shape.

but if none of those things apply, why is it so hard for you?  maybe you need to start with simply  enjoying being alive,  start with that, and then everything in your life wont seem like such a struggle.

thats the best i can do for you

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2010, 02:10:53 PM »
disturbia,

i wish i could offer some healthy advice and give you some type of uplifting advice, but i just cant relate to your mental weakness.

am i correct in the fact you dont work and have nothing else to do but get in shape? and you cant even do that? if im wrong and you have other things in the way like a job , or kids, or a relationship, or a sick parent your caregiving for then yeah, i could see how it would be tough to stay with your personal goals of getting in shape.

but if none of those things apply, why is it so hard for you?  maybe you need to start with simply  enjoying being alive,  start with that, and then everything in your life wont seem like such a struggle.

thats the best i can do for you

I appreciate what you are saying here.
But, and not as an excuse, but something you cant relate to. Without being bipolar, borderline personality disorder and an absolute mess socially, you cant really understand things for me at times.  People say its an excuse, but some days its a hell of a struggle. I dont know what else to tell you

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2010, 02:12:05 PM »
I seriously don't understand what's the problem, If you need a "cheat" every other day, just have a "cheat" every other day. It's completely unnecessary to feel guilty about eating food that tastes good or eating more calories one day. Just eat a little less on some other day or be content with a little smaller rate of weight loss.

This is very true.

epic_alien

« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2010, 02:25:44 PM »
I appreciate what you are saying here.
But, and not as an excuse, but something you cant relate to. Without being bipolar, borderline personality disorder and an absolute mess socially, you cant really understand things for me at times.  People say its an excuse, but some days its a hell of a struggle. I dont know what else to tell you

no, friend,

i have dealth with depression my entire life. i finally had to use medication about 2 years ago because i was sick of it destroying my life. i took the meds for about 18 months, it leveled me out. i am happy it worked. now when i feel like the dression is comming back, which was just recently, i double the dose of the meds and blast for about 2-3 weeks, once i feel the serotonin, and norepreneprine levels come back then i stop the meds. this usually brings on a huge amount of anxiety for those few weeks as the medication builds up in the system, but then it levels off and im fine. this is my own personal experiement with the meds. and it seems to work for me. i dont stay on the stuff long term cause of the sexual side effects, which is why i fought ever taking them for so long even though i knew i needed something to get the chemicals straightened out,

so the bi polar excuse is out to my friend, ust fucking get back on a diet, keep working out, cardio, im doing it right now as well, weight is climbing and im getting leaner. i just eat well during the week, then slack off on the weekends, for me that means eating less food, cause ive been slamming in alot of chicken breast  and other lean meats to gain the size back.
so just do it dude, lose some weight, and by next year you could be playing linebacker for next years superbowl contenders.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2010, 02:28:10 PM »
I can do the training, the cardio. I simply cant do the diet. I dont have the willpower. I completely fail at the diet. To Adonis and all those other guys who get so lean naturally, I give you all the credit in the world, it must take a lot to get there. And fatpanda, if you actually do make it all the way to the end, I will give you credit too.  I lost 22 pounds, but I dont have the willpower to keep going. So feel free to say "I told you so".

hahahahahahahahaha i told you so.

look at my diet, i am also losing weight, yet loving it  ;)

time to listen to the panda josh.

oh and loser , quitter etc etc  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »
heres my thing--I dont cheat huge, its just that I cheat once a day,...well thats not true, morel like once every 2 days. I get to about 8 at night and fuking snap in the head and have, no humor intended here, a   kit kat chunky or an aero bar or something like that. I dont go stupid overboard with it, I just do it like 4 or 5 out of 7 days.  At the end of the day instead of 2200 calories in I usually end up at 2500 or 2600 in.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahaahahahaha hahahahahahah i couldn't have scripted this any better.

priceless, totally priceless  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

lesaucer

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2010, 02:33:02 PM »
disturbia... inject melanotan 2 and take pramipexole in the morning...you will feel like shit..but it will completely kill your appetite. also prami may help you with your bipolar disorder

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2010, 02:40:33 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahah i couldn't have scripted this any better.

a. at least I am man enough to give you credit if you make it to the end.
b. the kit kat chunky was obviously hypthetical
c. now we are both quitters. I just happen to admit it and dont make up stories.  Thats the diff between you and me. I am real, not a phony. You are completely phony. But thats you and thats me, and we both seem to accept who we are.

on a side note, I never realized you are medicated up also due to depression.
also, why wont you explain the homeless to the board?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2010, 02:42:22 PM »
the diet has always been the easiest part for me....people just over complicate it...

bench

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2010, 02:43:19 PM »
obviously i will be expecting pics of josh with areo bars and kitkat chunkys photoshopped all over him any second now  ::)

josh how much fat do i need to lose before you accept i was correct, the studies i posted were correct, and the way i diet is the most sensible one, especially for someone with your mental history.

your low carb diet was never going to work, as you need a diet that provides seratonin i.e. from eating carbs, and chocolate etc

during your diet you have fell apart in front of my eyes, threats, meltdowns, stalking, been beat up, had countless cheat days, been depressed etc.

while i am cruising along doing great.

copy me, and you will too.

if you hate me that much ask adonis for help, or wave.

both are good guys that know their shit and will give you good advice.
175lbs by 31st July

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2010, 02:44:34 PM »
obviously i will be expecting pics of josh with areo bars and kitkat chunkys photoshopped all over him any second now  ::)

josh how much fat do i need to lose before you accept i was correct, the studies i posted were correct, and the way i diet is the most sensible one, especially for someone with your mental history.

your low carb diet was never going to work, as you need a diet that provides seratonin i.e. from eating carbs, and chocolate etc

during your diet you have fell apart in front of my eyes, threats, meltdowns, stalking, been beat up, had countless cheat days, been depressed etc.

do, have you gained anymore weight on your "diet" yet?

bench

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2010, 02:45:07 PM »
Disturbia lets FP win. No willpower, no life.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2010, 02:47:19 PM »
a. at least I am man enough to give you credit if you make it to the end.
b. the kit kat chunky was obviously hypthetical
c. now we are both quitters. I just happen to admit it and dont make up stories.  Thats the diff between you and me. I am real, not a phony. You are completely phony. But thats you and thats me, and we both seem to accept who we are.

on a side note, I never realized you are medicated up also due to depression.
also, why wont you explain the homeless to the board?

i am medicated now ? hahahahahahahahahahaha

i don't get depressed, i get motivated  ;)

that's where you and i differ, in fact that's what separates all great men from weak men.

oh and i don't make up stories. i told you where this would end.

it has went exactly as i predicted.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »

people dont photoshop me or cut me down because I dont run around telling them I am right all the time. I know i am overweight, I understand that and I LISTEN to their input. I dont ALWAYS say I am right and cut down everyone else on the board while looking the way I do. Maybe if you were more humble, people wouldnt shit on you all the time. But no, you have to be a dick to everyone, cutting them down and saying only your way is right and everyone else is wrong. Besides the large number of stick to its on this thread, I have gotten a ton of pm's from people telling me to stick to it. Because Im not an arrogant prick. Can you say people are supporting you in these numbers?   Try being down to earth someday, you might like it

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2010, 02:48:17 PM »
do, have you gained anymore weight on your "diet" yet?

bench

only when your mom, wife, sister and daughter sit on my face.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2010, 02:50:25 PM »

that's where you and i differ, in fact that's what separates all great men from weak men.

yup
guess you are right 
it ends right where you said it would  :) ;)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2010, 02:51:56 PM »
yup
guess you are right 
it ends right where you said it would  :) ;)

It ain't over yet Josh.....Your still surfing bro!  ;)
D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2010, 02:52:36 PM »
only when your mom, wife, sister and daughter sit on my face.

honestly though- when was the last time you had sex with a woman (not including my mother or sister or whatever)?  Give us a real answer

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »

Do you still believe that fallacy of "a calorie is just a calorie" and  "macro is just a macro"?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2010, 02:54:05 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahah i couldn't have scripted this any better.

Disturbia is one of my heroes here on Getbig, but I guess fatpanda kinda "wins" this round for better or worse.   :-\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2010, 02:54:15 PM »
honestly though- when was the last time you had sex with a woman (not including my mother or sister or whatever)?  Give us a real answer

He says he had sex with my mother too but she said he was too fat for her.  :-* :-* :-* :-*
D

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2010, 02:54:19 PM »
Listen you fucking Disturbia!!!!

ONLY listen to me
yes listen to this liberal homosexual apologist.
you really want to be ranked with the likes of this clown and goodrum?
consider

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2010, 02:54:53 PM »
Fatpanda, serious question. When you calculate your calorie intake, what formula do you used?