Author Topic: Firefighters watch as home burns to the ground. What do you guys think?  (Read 16877 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Firefighters watch as home burns to the ground. What do you guys think?
« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2010, 05:51:44 PM »
Yes they should have put it out and charged him the full amount, but I agree with agnostic you cant have ppl who are not in the position to make decisions about financial matters doing so on the spot.

They should have had a plan in place and im sure they probably do as of now...

none of this negates the fact however that this moron was at fault more so than anybody else. If he had simply paid the money instead of assuming they would come and put the fire out even if he didnt there would never have been an issue.

LMAO at TA bringing the arrogance, Id love to meet you one day and remind you what your place is in this world TA...I dont know who or when somebody started letting a 6 foot 150lb twink think he was a billy bad ass but id love to be the one to remind you where you belong...

Go fuck yourself fatso.  :)  You wouldn`t do a thing "in person".

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Firefighters watch as home burns to the ground. What do you guys think
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2010, 06:40:53 PM »
But you have Jesus behind you; most firefighters don't.

hahahaha  ;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Firefighters watch as home burns to the ground. What do you guys think
« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2010, 06:54:47 PM »
I wonder if the  guy has fire insurance

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2010, 08:45:43 PM »
I feel bad for this guy not so much because his house burned down, but because he is being used as a political mascot by the likes of Keith Olberman and his ilk. We have all made mistakes and done irresponsible things. Unfortunately for him, his irresponsible act occured on a national scale and the likes of Keith Olberman and all other big media liberals have flocked to embarass him and have put him in a really bad position. If he accepts thier help he has allowed himself to be used as a political mascot, and if he doesnt accept thier help he looks like a schmuk. But this is what liberals and the modern Social Democrat Party do. It is what they do to gain power in this country. Taking the weakest aspect of human nature and using it to control people.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #229 on: October 08, 2010, 08:54:35 PM »
PAY THE FREAKING MONEY STUPID F'N FREELOADER!!!!The fire department should have let it burn as they did.If they put it out the next guy wouldnt have paid either,eventually no one would pay and the program goes under.PAY YOUR FREAKING BILLS!

Im also glad they made sure to put out the fire of  the guys house who did pay.That should be a good lesson for the next guy who wont pay.The health care should be just like this,no insurance,no money,you die on the street motherf##ker.
Would you stick by this opinion if there was a 12 year old girl trapped inside the house, "BILLY MINIMUM?"  "Let the house burn," right "BILLY?"

Freaking freeloader! Next time we won't let your daughter die to teach you a lesson to pay your $75 bill on time!!!
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: October 08, 2010, 10:49:03 PM »
Go fuck yourself fatso.  :)  You wouldn`t do a thing "in person".
lol actually you little fuking twink i would break you just like your little jezzebelle does...

sorry but im really not afraid of most ppl least of all an overprivilaged 150lb 6foot twink of a homo... ;)

like I said id love to be the person to remind you of what your place is in this world TA its a shame though that someone will unfortunately beat me to it  :-\