Author Topic: Fat Panda - Calling you out! And apology!  (Read 120157 times)

w8m8

Re: Fat Panda - Calling you out!
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2010, 04:31:39 PM »
blah blah blah blah blah

puff pant sweat

blah blah blah /snip

***yawn***

Hiya Lard Ass, I'll type this slowly in order that your dicephalous, diabetic, dough soft self can grasp it:

- there are several folks on GB (including senior/expert members) whom know me in real life and have seen my pics.

- there are several folks on GB whom know Pillowtalk in real life, again, its no secret who he is, nor what his business is, you fool.

You REALLY are a retard.

Oh and, well done on bailing on that video of you hammering the INDOOR cycle for 30 mins, such is your fantasist way.

ciao

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2010, 04:35:31 PM »
haha, Brutal Panda obsession.
 ;D
N

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2010, 04:35:37 PM »
FP, ACSM guidelines aren't reputable IMO

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2010, 05:29:54 PM »
FagPanda.......couple things.........

w8m8 is not a gimmick and is a chick.

Pillowtalk is not a gimmick and would bury you in the rolling hills somewhere.

To claim one as the other is idiotic, but I would expect nothing less from you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
an open apology to 'FatPanda'...
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2010, 07:14:05 PM »

fatpanda,

being a man of self- worth and knowing when i have gone too far i am apologising to you in front of the whole board.

over the past couple of weeks it has become apparent you are not all there mentally, and i have always been taught to never laugh or make fun of those who are mentally disadvantaged or challenged. i honestly had no clue. i thought you were just a guy who thought he knew everything etc. i feel badly about this now and guilty about all of this. i know that life is hard enough for people like you without being made fun of.

this is not a dig, but a sincere apology.

i hope you get better soon.

sincerely,

no one
b

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: an open apology to 'FatPanda'...
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2010, 07:21:51 PM »
lol

if hes so damn offended the guy could just not post here anymore

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2010, 07:30:53 PM »
Never fear, FP will reply once he's finished praising Shereif for his youtube sensation "egyptian presses 30 kilo above head"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2010, 07:32:21 PM »
Scotland the brave !

we have changed the world for the better - we stopped your murdering marauders twice  ;)

what have you done German ?

except kill millions of innocent people.

LOL, is that all you can come up with, you fat piece of shit?

Try harder, no wait, maybe you should put the effort you show here into training and diet, how would that be for a change??

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2010, 07:35:35 PM »
Never fear, FP will reply once he's finished praising Shereif for his youtube sensation "egyptian presses 30 kilo above head"

You mean....When Fatty is done getting off multiple times to the Egyptian idiot...lol
You Can't Do It!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2010, 04:45:59 AM »
***yawn***

Hiya Lard Ass, I'll type this slowly in order that your dicephalous, diabetic, dough soft self can grasp it:

- there are several folks on GB (including senior/expert members) whom know me in real life and have seen my pics.

- there are several folks on GB whom know Pillowtalk in real life, again, its no secret who he is, nor what his business is, you fool.

You REALLY are a retard.

Oh and, well done on bailing on that video of you hammering the INDOOR cycle for 30 mins, such is your fantasist way.

ciao

yes pillowtalk, i remember similar posts from you in the past too. 'it isn't me' etc with the excesive use of alliteration to show some sort of literacy intellect  ::)

yet the bottom line is you are a coward.

you said you would kill me etc years ago, i gave you my address yet you never showed, i told you i'd meet you to teach you some manners but you made it near impossible with stupid clauses like meet under a full moon behind a gay motor stop, 300miles away etc::)

you are nothing but a cunnt that i obliterated here.

the pain you still harbour about what i have done to you is showing with every further obsessive post.

p.s. tell aishas grampa i said hi  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2010, 04:56:38 AM »
LOL, is that all you can come up with, you fat piece of shit?

Try harder, no wait, maybe you should put the effort you show here into training and diet, how would that be for a change??

is that all you can come up with you fat piece of shit ?

no defence ? much like your ancestors when meeting the might of a scotsman.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2010, 05:22:10 AM »
yes pillowtalk, i remember similar posts from you in the past too. 'it isn't me' etc with the excesive use of alliteration to show some sort of literacy intellect  ::)

yet the bottom line is you are a coward.

you said you would kill me etc years ago, i gave you my address yet you never showed, i told you i'd meet you to teach you some manners but you made it near impossible with stupid clauses like meet under a full moon behind a gay motor stop, 300miles away etc::)

you are nothing but a cunnt that i obliterated here.

the pain you still harbour about what i have done to you is showing with every further obsessive post.

p.s. tell aishas grampa i said hi  ;)

Hey stupid!!!!!!!
Look VVVVVVV

FagPanda.......couple things.........

w8m8 is not a gimmick and is a chick.

Pillowtalk is not a gimmick and would bury you in the rolling hills somewhere.

To claim one as the other is idiotic, but I would expect nothing less from you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2010, 05:31:22 AM »

Hey stupid!!!!!!!
Look VVVVVVV

i don't believe a girl with whom i have never interacted with could harbour such hatred towards me.

especially one who is so emotionally venerable.

she must know what i have done to other similarly 'weak minded' types here, so it is complete suicide for her to become so obsessive about me and make herself such a target.

if this really is the girl w8m8 who has posted nice stuff here for years, and pillowtalk hasn't hacked her account. Then she is the female disturbia.

who else would become so obsessive over a guy who has never spoken to her  ??? who else would sit for hours creating photoshop after photoshop about this guy who doesn't even know you  ??? who else would go to the extreme lengths of joining another site pretending to be you  ???

her calling me out with ridiculous claims regarding lactate threshold points showed she was stupid and knows nothing about science, but to go to these other lengths - i don't buy it.

it must be pillowtalk, he is also simple, with no grasp of the sciences of bodybuilding.

175lbs by 31st July

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: FAT PANDA CALLING YOU OUT !
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2010, 05:51:19 AM »
Not even AIDS could help Fatpanda lose weight. He was born fat and will die fat.

lmao

w8m8

« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2010, 10:20:13 AM »
i don't believe a girl with whom i have never interacted with could harbour such hatred towards me.

she must know what i have done to other similarly 'weak minded' types here, so it is complete suicide for her to become so obsessive about me and make herself such a target.

if this really is the girl w8m8 who has posted nice stuff here for years, and pillowtalk hasn't hacked her account. Then she is the female disturbia.

who else would become so obsessive over a guy who has never spoken to her  ??? who else would sit for hours creating photoshop after photoshop about this guy who doesn't even know you  ??? who else would go to the extreme lengths of joining another site pretending to be you  ???

her calling me out with ridiculous claims regarding lactate threshold points showed she was stupid and knows nothing about science, but to go to these other lengths - i don't buy it.

it must be pillowtalk, he is also simple, with no grasp of the sciences of bodybuilding.

For me to hate you or obsess about you .. implies I give a rats azz about you .. what you do here by spewing your deranged ideas on health and fitness is not only retarded but shows how little you think of everyone else here... the small percentage of complete idiots here ( of whom you are largest by far ) don't tend to put such serious effort into making false claims and trying to back them up with nonsense

You attack anyone who disagrees or debates your philosophies and it's not done with one bit of humor ever

The way you entered into the contest with Avesher and then backed out was so low it's now taken you to the level of gutter scum .. you have no sense .. no character .. no self respect ... no hope

This board is all you have had and you did nothing but ruin that for yourself by posting like an idiot and expecting people to remain quiet and feel threatened enough to not dispute your claims

Please remain in your aloof state of mind and presume that someone has hacked my account ... if that is what will let you accept the fact you've been belittled by a female then by all means carry on .. the fact is I am nice to good people ... but you are a sub species

make no mistake ... you have no idea how little you affect me with your threats ... continue your dream of driving me to suicide .. this should be fun

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2010, 10:32:16 AM »

who else would become so obsessive over a guy who has never spoken to her  ??? who else would sit for hours creating photoshop after photoshop about this guy who doesn't even know you  ??? who else would go to the extreme lengths of joining another site pretending to be you  ???

LOL...use a dictionary.
I hate the State.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2010, 10:35:58 AM »
Scotland the brave !

we have changed the world for the better - we stopped your murdering marauders twice  ;)

Well said Fat Panda.
I support the Panda 100%. None of you arseholes would talk shit to Fat Panda if you met him on the streets of Glasgow.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2010, 10:38:45 AM »
Well said Fat Panda.
I support the Panda 100%. None of you arseholes would talk shit to Fat Panda if you met him on the streets of Glasgow.

Considering the fact that he is an insane sociopath, there isn't much reason to talk shit or to talk at all to him.
I hate the State.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2010, 11:00:40 AM »
Well said Fat Panda.
Lol. Epic fail.
The truth is, no one would ever see Panda, because he wouldnt leave his house because Im pretty sure he is rediculed nonstop when out in public.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2010, 11:02:17 AM »
Scotland the brave !

William Wallace and co. would have disowned you.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2010, 12:25:45 PM »
For me to hate you or obsess about you .. implies I give a rats azz about you .. what you do here by spewing your deranged ideas on health and fitness is not only retarded but shows how little you think of everyone else here... the small percentage of complete idiots here ( of whom you are largest by far ) don't tend to put such serious effort into making false claims and trying to back them up with nonsense

You attack anyone who disagrees or debates your philosophies and it's not done with one bit of humor ever

The way you entered into the contest with Avesher and then backed out was so low it's now taken you to the level of gutter scum .. you have no sense .. no character .. no self respect ... no hope

This board is all you have had and you did nothing but ruin that for yourself by posting like an idiot and expecting people to remain quiet and feel threatened enough to not dispute your claims

Please remain in your aloof state of mind and presume that someone has hacked my account ... if that is what will let you accept the fact you've been belittled by a female then by all means carry on .. the fact is I am nice to good people ... but you are a sub species

make no mistake ... you have no idea how little you affect me with your threats ... continue your dream of driving me to suicide .. this should be fun

calm down princess, have a drink and relax. You are letting things drive out of control.

you don't give a ratz azz about me yet you feel the need to spend hours photoshopping me, and joining other sites pretending to be me hahahaha yeah sure thing.  ::)

and you don't have to be scared of me. it's yourself you should be scared of  ;)
Well said Fat Panda.

very true al, these cowards would never in 100000000000000000 years speak to me like this in person.

hell i know for a fact 2 of them only hit women  ::) real tough guys.

175lbs by 31st July

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Fat Panda - Calling you out! And apology!
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2010, 12:34:03 PM »
Fuck fatpanda.  I hate that your British like me its fuckin embarrassing

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2010, 12:34:40 PM »
calm down princess, have a drink and relax. You are letting things drive out of control.

you don't give a ratz azz about me yet you feel the need to spend hours photoshopping me, and joining other sites pretending to be me hahahaha yeah sure thing.  ::)

and you don't have to be scared of me. it's yourself you should be scared of  ;)
very true al, these cowards would never in 100000000000000000 years speak to me like this in person.

you are a fat mess...why would anyone be afraid of you?

In my experience bigmouths like you are the first to tuck tail when things are about to get real

PS.....I never knew Scotland was such a world power  ::)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2010, 12:35:53 PM »

What, you're some kind of tough guy now? LOL

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
Re: Fat Panda - Calling you out! And apology!
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2010, 12:38:56 PM »
Fuck fatpanda.  I hate that your British like me its fuckin embarrassing
quality poster right there. spot on