Author Topic: Face book Owner Mark Zuckerberg with Girlfriend  (Read 47889 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Face book Owner Mark Zuckerberg with Girlfriend
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2010, 03:12:59 PM »
The 959 has to be one of the gayest looking fucking sports cars ever designed.  AWD?  Gotta a pussy to drive one aka Jerry Seinfeld.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2010, 04:38:17 PM »
Exactly... 959, 288 GTO, F40, Supra, Iroc Z, which of these two do not belong...

The 959 had the most advanced AWD system at the time, and was Porsche's first production flat 6 that was liquid cooled, not air cooled. It had a engine that was related to the Le Mans winning 962. It was one of the few cars that was used for rallying and road racing. And did well in both. The 288 GTO Evolutione was produced to race the 959, although it was the F40 that was a direct competitor...

I don't see where a Supra or a modded Iroc Z comes into the picture here...neither go for high 6 figs like the 959, 288 GTO or F40.

As far as being rich, we all have our vices, my one vice would be cars...that's it. I don't dress flashy with a lot of bling, nor would I. It brings attention, the wrong attention. I like to be notice for my qualities...not for the trinkets that one would wear. A few nice watches is good to have, nice suits and ties...but otherwise, my one vice would only be cars.

Easy those cars you mentioned go for 6 figures because of the NAMEPLATE! Not saying they are not elite sports cars, but I've had lots of experience with Porsche, and a lot of higher end cars. Some to me, were just overrated!! Plain and simple. It's most likely people who drool over them all that time and the NAME and prestige of those cars that sell themselves. Cars like the ZR-1, GTR's would wipe the floor over all those cars mentioned even the modern cars as we speak........ but they don't have the prestige, so 99.9% people will dismiss them. Really shows what American's really think, it's all about showing off to make others happy instead of one's own being. That's why so many sad insecure motherfuckers running around talking about "if I had that kind of money," or "i would buy a huge house," or "bang hot girls."

That being said THAT'S WHY THESE TOOLS WILL NEVER COME ACROSS THAT KIND OF MONEY!! Bunch of insecure fags!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2010, 05:55:26 PM »
yes, and while that "stud" is banging away at the cougar, her rich husband who cant' stand her wrinkled up pussy is having coke snorted off his dick by 2 19 year olds.

winner:  guy with money.  guy with money always wins.

nice

mcmananus is there to pick up the pieces and mend broken hearts of 'cougers' -- but all in all its a shit situation in the end -- he bangs her thinkin he;s a badass pluggin up old women and she is compensating for her husband who 'left me in this big ass house' and is wipin some 20yrs ass gel off his dyck ;)

;) ;)'cougers' dont last -- they are still on the prowl and prob are numb/desensitized to normal cocksex and need ass/clit stimualtion or some monstrosity of a dildo to get off

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2010, 02:41:55 AM »
Exactly... 959, 288 GTO, F40, Supra, Iroc Z, which of these two do not belong...

The 959 had the most advanced AWD system at the time, and was Porsche's first production flat 6 that was liquid cooled, not air cooled. It had a engine that was related to the Le Mans winning 962. It was one of the few cars that was used for rallying and road racing. And did well in both. The 288 GTO Evolutione was produced to race the 959, although it was the F40 that was a direct competitor...

I don't see where a Supra or a modded Iroc Z comes into the picture here...neither go for high 6 figs like the 959, 288 GTO or F40.

As far as being rich, we all have our vices, my one vice would be cars...that's it. I don't dress flashy with a lot of bling, nor would I. It brings attention, the wrong attention. I like to be notice for my qualities...not for the trinkets that one would wear. A few nice watches is good to have, nice suits and ties...but otherwise, my one vice would only be cars.

You're comparing an incredible piece of art and machinery, flawless like the Supra to an Iroc !?!!?.. LOL, WTF

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2010, 02:54:24 AM »
You're comparing an incredible piece of art and machinery, flawless like the Supra to an Iroc !?!!?.. LOL, WTF

not me, MuscleMcMannus was...

Easy those cars you mentioned go for 6 figures because of the NAMEPLATE! Not saying they are not elite sports cars, but I've had lots of experience with Porsche, and a lot of higher end cars. Some to me, were just overrated!! Plain and simple. It's most likely people who drool over them all that time and the NAME and prestige of those cars that sell themselves. Cars like the ZR-1, GTR's would wipe the floor over all those cars mentioned even the modern cars as we speak........ but they don't have the prestige, so 99.9% people will dismiss them. Really shows what American's really think, it's all about showing off to make others happy instead of one's own being. That's why so many sad insecure motherfuckers running around talking about "if I had that kind of money," or "i would buy a huge house," or "bang hot girls."

That being said THAT'S WHY THESE TOOLS WILL NEVER COME ACROSS THAT KIND OF MONEY!! Bunch of insecure fags!

Well, I have never seen a 959 in person, but in 1987 it was doing 0-60 in 3.6 secs, which is pretty damn fast, even by today's standards, no it's not setting the bar...

And the the 288 GTO, what like about 200 were built? And then the evo versions, but yes you are correct, hype does build cars, but were these cars all hype? I cannot dismiss cars that I probably will never drive...But if in YOUR travels, you see one, get that chance ;D. Allegedly Ferrari is trying to beat the F40 curb weight and as you know is going for a FI V8 engine.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2010, 04:58:24 AM »
no, my point was guy with money has "options" that the gym-tan-laundry guido can only dream of.
there's more to being a man than having muscles and fucking married women who can't get fucked by their husbands.

i was just giving you shit.....although so many of these wealthy types don't really seem happy at all.  Some of the happiest people I have ever met really had very little monetarily.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2010, 05:27:02 AM »
Well, I have never seen a 959 in person, but in 1987 it was doing 0-60 in 3.6 secs, which is pretty damn fast, even by today's standards, no it's not setting the bar...

just under 200 mph to, that was crazy in the late 80s

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2010, 06:09:45 AM »

And the the 288 GTO, what like about 200 were built? And then the evo versions, but yes you are correct, hype does build cars, but were these cars all hype? I cannot dismiss cars that I probably will never drive...But if in YOUR travels, you see one, get that chance ;D. Allegedly Ferrari is trying to beat the F40 curb weight and as you know is going for a FI V8 engine.

x2 on the last part... having driven a few Porsche's, I can honestly say NOTHING in this world handles like a Porsche, not even Ferrari and Lambo can touch Porsche handling... couple that with AWD and it's gotta be out of this world...

AWD = instant traction

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2010, 11:33:19 AM »
First off for anyone thats in to asians she seems pretty fine with less weight. If you got rich tomorrow would you get rid of your old dog for a new purebred? No you stick to what you have an emotinal attachment, basic pysch.

Anyhow most of you guys wouldn't have a clue about being rich. When you got money the only way to stay sane is to maintain discipline, and a level of consistancy in your life. Some people like to live in mansions and be worshipped by the peasants, others just wanna live a normal life.  Just live out their daily routine without a bunch of gadgets gizmo, and shinny objects.

shit, that's Deep, dude. I have to agree with you

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2010, 12:28:41 PM »
I don't even think the 959 looks that great.  I haven't seen many Porsches as nice as my friends 961
No Worries 4 me

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2010, 12:35:49 PM »
$700,000 only 1 of 337 ever built

Jerry Seinfeld is another genuine celebrity car guy. He is reputed to own and drive well over 40 unique Porsches. He has many 911s from a variety of years, at least 10 different colored Boxsters, and a choice 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder, the same model and color that James Dean was driving when he died. Seinfeld has so many cars that he used to rent an aircraft hanger to store them at Santa Monica’s airport. When he moved back to New York, Seinfeld built his own multi-million dollar climate and security controlled garage in Manhattan to store some of his collection. Like Leno, Seinfeld is not collecting cars for show; he buys and drives, because he knows and loves them.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2010, 12:39:43 PM »
All wheel drive sports cars are for pussies.  It takes the whole fun out of driving one.  That's why Porsches are such gay fucking cars.  They are like little wind up cars for geeks. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2010, 12:43:25 PM »
Jerry Seinfeld wouldn't be caught dead in one of these!  LMAO!  He's got too much estrogen running through his veins.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2010, 12:52:00 PM »
$700,000 only 1 of 337 ever built

Jerry Seinfeld is another genuine celebrity car guy. He is reputed to own and drive well over 40 unique Porsches. He has many 911s from a variety of years, at least 10 different colored Boxsters, and a choice 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder, the same model and color that James Dean was driving when he died. Seinfeld has so many cars that he used to rent an aircraft hanger to store them at Santa Monica’s airport. When he moved back to New York, Seinfeld built his own multi-million dollar climate and security controlled garage in Manhattan to store some of his collection. Like Leno, Seinfeld is not collecting cars for show; he buys and drives, because he knows and loves them.

Eevryone stores their cars at Santa Monica Airport.  My buddy who has the Porsche above had 11 others including one he sold back to Porsche for $1 million shared a hanger with Charlie Sheen.  My 935 Slantnose was Charlies which he bought when he did the movie No Mans Land where he plays a guy who steals Porsches and then my buddy bought it had it painted candy red and brought it to Hawaii.
No Worries 4 me

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2010, 01:04:55 PM »
those who bash the Supra Turbo dont know anything about it...

this car was probably THE greatest and most legendary street-tuning production car ever. could buy a toyota supra turbo for less than 50,000 from your local dealer, throw a couple thousand in it and have its performance match virtually any sports car worth hundreds of thousands. the stock engine was so well built one could get ridiculous amounts of horsepower from it just by adding on parts without requiring a total rebuild.
you are talking about a car that you could spend a total of 60,000 on, that could get you well over 800hp and virtually unbeatable acceleration and straight-line performance, while AT THE SAME TIME, with the same tires, could be driven in normal conditions as a daily driver and get fairly good gas mileage.

to my knowledge theres never been a car that would allow you to have it all at once- a daily driver that could be driven normally, and could instantly become the fastest most badass car on the streets period, all for relative beans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2010, 01:05:57 PM »
Orientals are smart.

She looks like a real CHUNK

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2010, 01:22:20 PM »
those who bash the Supra Turbo dont know anything about it...

this car was probably THE greatest and most legendary street-tuning production car ever. could buy a toyota supra turbo for less than 50,000 from your local dealer, throw a couple thousand in it and have its performance match virtually any sports car worth hundreds of thousands. the stock engine was so well built one could get ridiculous amounts of horsepower from it just by adding on parts without requiring a total rebuild.
you are talking about a car that you could spend a total of 60,000 on, that could get you well over 800hp and virtually unbeatable acceleration and straight-line performance, while AT THE SAME TIME, with the same tires, could be driven in normal conditions as a daily driver and get fairly good gas mileage.

to my knowledge theres never been a car that would allow you to have it all at once- a daily driver that could be driven normally, and could instantly become the fastest most badass car on the streets period, all
 for relative beans.
nobody is bashing the Supra Turbo, but from the factory it wasn't 959 material. Nor was the GT-R. Tuned they were Monsters, and look, I have a 2JZ-GE in my car, so there is no critizing the Supra 2jz-GTE.

MacMannus, I think you just trying stir shit up...

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: October 13, 2010, 01:24:16 PM »
He is worth more that $6 billions and he doesn't give a shit of what a bunch of losers think, plain and simple,peace.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2010, 01:38:13 PM »

They have the same calves. (BB related)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2010, 01:46:24 PM »
He is worth more that $6 billions and he doesn't give a shit of what a bunch of losers think, plain and simple,peace.

not hating on the dude...but that's mythological money like friendster which was worth 150M.  anyway...i still dont get the fuss over facebook.  the interface hasnt changed since i looked at it 2 yrs ago.  there is nothing after you log-in...just like mattT's physiquebook.  this guy just got bill gates' money and hype in the being to drive its' popularity.  i wouldnt be surprise if it's history in 5 yrs like theglobe.com

he'd probably get 2B(cash/stocks) in a sale which he should grab now.  it wont do shit if it goes public. fucking ad revenues with out a search engine or a backbone of web sites. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2010, 01:49:38 PM »
not hating on the dude...but that's mythological money like friendster which was worth 150M.  anyway...i still dont get the fuss over facebook.  the interface hasnt changed since i looked at it 2 yrs ago.  there is nothing after you log-in...just like mattT's physiquebook.  this guy just got bill gates' money and hype in the being to drive its' popularity.  i wouldnt be surprise if it's history in 5 yrs like theglobe.com

he'd probably get 2B(cash/stocks) in a sale which he should grab now.  it wont do shit if it goes public. fucking ad revenues with out a search engine or a backbone of web sites. 

Not to mention, why accumulate all that wealth and not pull any decent ass, drive a nice car, etc...?  Don't get me wrong, if those are not the things that make you happy, great, but why continue to chase the almighty dollar if you aren't going to "enjoy" what it brings? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2010, 01:53:00 PM »
Not to mention, why accumulate all that wealth and not pull any decent ass, drive a nice car, etc...?  Don't get me wrong, if those are not the things that make you happy, great, but why continue to chase the almighty dollar if you aren't going to "enjoy" what it brings? 

What if she puts out like crazy and never busts his balls? 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2010, 02:21:04 PM »

Funny thing is people think he is innovated and created the social network, which is bullshit, if i can recall waaaay back in the days before anyone ever mentioned facebook there was Blackplanet and migente and put his own spin on it, dont take genius to do that, the hard part was getting the word out about the site

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2010, 04:39:54 PM »
What if she puts out like crazy and never busts his balls? 

I don't know, she is rough.....I mean she is turn down at closing time rough....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »
I think facebook is going to be just another memory in 5 years, just like myspace, twitter and all the fads before it..

something is going to come up and replace it just like fb aided in the death of myspace..