Author Topic: After many years, it's my turn. Chime in on this one gh15 lol.  (Read 10776 times)

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
After many years, it's my turn. Chime in on this one gh15 lol.
« on: October 12, 2010, 11:21:37 PM »
So, after many years of sitting back and watching everyone get roasted for their pictures they post, I figured it's my turn.  I think I owe it to myself and to the board haha.  Although I did laugh along, I always did respect that people posted their actual pictures.  Regardless if they had a physique of an 8 year old boy :).  I see it as this, I will be competing this April and I might as well do it now and have people get it out of their systems! haha  8)... No need for any disclaimers, I am very aware of what can happen, as I've been around for a while watching.  If by any chance someone has positive feedback that would be awesome, if not, it's all good I'm a good sport about it!  I will laugh along with you fellas. Small legs, small calves, gyno, whatever you fire at me... etc. lol.  As for gh15 "God of Hormones" let's test your knowledge.  Given the pictures what is my ethnic backround, supplement usage, and deodorant preference? lol...I gotta hear this.  I respect ya guys, and laugh along.  Fire away fellas!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: After many years, it's my turn. Chime in on this one gh15 lol.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 11:23:44 PM »
So, after many years of sitting back and watching everyone get roasted for their pictures they post, I figured it's my turn.  I think I owe it to myself and to the board haha.  Although I did laugh along, I always did respect that people posted their actual pictures.  Regardless if they had a physique of an 8 year old boy :).  I see it as this, I will be competing this April and I might as well do it now and have people get it out of their systems! haha  8)... No need for any disclaimers, I am very aware of what can happen, as I've been around for a while watching.  If by any chance someone has positive feedback that would be awesome, if not, it's all good I'm a good sport about it!  I will laugh along with you fellas. Small legs, small calves, gyno, whatever you fire at me... etc. lol.  As for gh15 "God of Hormones" let's test your knowledge.  Given the pictures what is my ethnic backround, supplement usage, and deodorant preference? lol...I gotta hear this.  I respect ya guys, and laugh along.  Fire away fellas!

where the pics kemosabe?

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 11:27:08 PM »
Technical difficulties, give me a sec... my computer is slow as shit.  Dammit! lol

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 11:29:51 PM »
Dam pictures are too big, figuring how to dam size these things down.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 11:31:34 PM »
Technical difficulties, give me a sec... my computer is slow as shit.  Dammit! lol

ok, you're african and post from a 286 with a 26.6k modem?

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 11:35:53 PM »
Haha! no my internet is fine, it's my lack of knowledge how to size this dam thing.  Let's start roasting me on that while we wait, or you guy's can help me to speed it up. :)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 11:49:41 PM »
Epic fail.

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 11:52:46 PM »
Believe me, I'm trying to size the dam thing.  What's the best program for that?  I'm not that savy with this shit...epic fail my ballsack, it will be posted one way or another.

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 11:58:02 PM »
Here's one...dam... sorry for the delay.

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 11:59:24 PM »
Another...

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 12:00:39 AM »
And the last epic fail picture of the night....lol

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 12:04:57 AM »
And no that first picture is not in my house LOL... it's in the break room of my gym.  Saw that one coming... lol

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 12:27:45 AM »
You have a solid build man, you should be proud.

Sure I could point out a bunch of your flaws, but the reality is that you are more muscular and look better than 98% of the population. 

That being said you have a lot of work to do before you are ready for competition, your wiast is very wide and you need to bring the chest (especially upper chest) and traps up, to match your arms.

Good luck man.  Keep working hard and be proud of what you have built...oh and lose the metrosexual mohawk!

epic_alien

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2010, 12:31:00 AM »
well good job on posting your pics, its allot more than most will do here, the only thing i have to say it just at least try and find your way to a squat rack, then things should be looking better, especially if you say you want to compete

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 12:38:11 AM »
You have a solid build man, you should be proud.

Sure I could point out a bunch of your flaws, but the reality is that you are more muscular and look better than 98% of the population. 

That being said you have a lot of work to do before you are ready for competition, your waist is very wide and you need to bring the chest (especially upper chest) and traps up, to match your arms.

Good luck man.  Keep working hard and be proud of what you have built...oh and lose the metrosexual mohawk!

Hey Nomad,

I appreciate the positive feedback!  That's awesome.  Definitely upper chest needs a lot of work, Traps have been growing lately.  I stopped training them for a few weeks and it caught up with me lol.  Those pics were about 3 weeks ago, improvements are coming along.  I agree with the waist, hopefully it will come down a lot when I diet for the show.  First one so I'm gunna wing it a little.  And as always legs are an on going project. lol...   And as for the Mohawk it was cut 2 days after those pictures were taken...got over it and manager had a fit..Thanks again man, means a lot...cause I have put a lot of hard work into it.. it's always good to get another persons point of view.

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 12:42:45 AM »
well good job on posting your pics, its allot more than most will do here, the only thing i have to say it just at least try and find your way to a squat rack, then things should be looking better, especially if you say you want to compete

Haha, agreed man.  Believe it or not I live under the squat racks and calf machines lol.  I'm trying to mix the workouts up a lot.  Dam legs are stubborn.  I will admit, I was a late starter on training legs.  When I was 18 or 19 I was the arms, chest, back, shoulders guy that we all have in our gym. lol.  If you guy's have any advice in that area feel free to let me know.  My legs are crazy strong, but just dont portray it lol, however that doesn't matter in bodybuilding  :P

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 12:46:31 AM »
Haha, agreed man.  Believe it or not I live under the squat racks and calf machines lol.  I'm trying to mix the workouts up a lot.  Dam legs are stubborn.  I will admit, I was a late starter on training legs.  When I was 18 or 19 I was the arms, chest, back, shoulders guy that we all have in our gym. lol.  If you guy's have any advice in that area feel free to let me know.  My legs are crazy strong, but just dont portray it lol, however that doesn't matter in bodybuilding  :P

Try widowmakers. Get a weight that you can squat for ten reps, then make 20 with it, done AFTER your normal squat workout. It doesn't matter how long it takes, just finish the 20 reps.

They will kill you, but they make your legs grow.

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 12:49:46 AM »
Try widowmakers. Get a weight that you can squat for ten reps, then make 20 with it, done AFTER your normal squat workout. It doesn't matter how long it takes, just finish the 20 reps.

They will kill you, but they make your legs grow.

Don't know why I havn't tried that yet! lol.  Do you mean use that as my last set after my squat workout? Or all the sets during squats?

epic_alien

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 12:51:32 AM »
well bro, once you get past your dilutions your body will start responding. dont worry about how "crazy strong" your legs are and actually try and train them. i say 3 sets of 20 on squats, with a weight you can actually move more than 2 inches with, and you should make some gains. then move over to hacks squats for 3 more sets of 20, again with a weight you can actually handle. them move onto stiff legged deads, and then either seated or lying leg curls, if you dont know what stiff legged deads are you can google it and find a tutorial on it somehwere. same with squats, just google the word squats, they will have pictures

same with calves

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 12:55:55 AM »
well bro, once you get past your dilutions your body will start responding. dont worry about how "crazy strong" your legs are and actually try and train them. i say 3 sets of 20 on squats, with a weight you can actually move more than 2 inches with, and you should make some gains. then move over to hacks squats for 3 more sets of 20, again with a weight you can actually handle. them move onto stiff legged deads, and then either seated or lying leg curls, if you dont know what stiff legged deads are you can google it and find a tutorial on it somehwere. same with squats, just google the word squats, they will have pictures

same with calves

Haha, there's the getbig humor... waiting for that sooner or later.  I'll try your advice bud.  At this point i'll do whatever it takes for them to grow.  And I could really honestly careless how strong my legs were as long as they grow.  8)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 01:08:28 AM »
Don't know why I havn't tried that yet! lol.  Do you mean use that as my last set after my squat workout? Or all the sets during squats?

Actually it's AFTER your last set, lol.

I don't think you could survive it if you would do it on all sets.

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 01:12:04 AM »
Actually it's AFTER your last set, lol.

I don't think you could survive it if you would do it on all sets.

lol ok thanks brotha!  I'll run with it and see how it goes.  You see the extremes I'm willing to go?! haha, ya there's a definite possibility I wouldn't survive.  :o :P

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 01:15:30 AM »

lol ok thanks brotha!  I'll run with it and see how it goes.  You see the extremes I'm willing to go?! haha, ya there's a definite possibility I wouldn't survive.  :o :P

::) ::)

Dude, if widowmakers are extreme to you....

It's just a leg workout, man up and get it done.  ;D ;D ;D

Oh and lose the "brotha", last time i checked your pics you were white.

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 01:22:51 AM »
Haha, no I mean doing heavy widowmakers after every single set of my leg workout.  I'm game with anything.  Trust me, there isn't a wigger bone in this body of mine and nor there ever will be  ;D ....just a word i've been using for years, more of a habbit then anything.  I work @ a gym, and have many pet peeves by the way people talk there, so I understand your standpoint "bro"  ;D  :P

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 01:28:40 AM »
Haha, no I mean doing heavy widowmakers after every single set of my leg workout.  I'm game with anything.  Trust me, there isn't a wigger bone in this body of mine and nor there ever will be  ;D ....just a word i've been using for years, more of a habbit then anything.  I work @ a gym, and have many pet peeves by the way people talk there, so I understand your standpoint "bro"  ;D  :P

Relax dude.

Just up your dosis, trenbolona, masterona, equipona, you know.