Author Topic: New full body scanners at Honolulu Airport unveiled  (Read 40662 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: New full body scanners at Honolulu Airport unveiled
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2010, 05:36:19 PM »
Why? Ever read the 4th Amendment, yeah the one about unreasonable SEARCH and seizure. What probable cause do they have to scan or grope a US citizen? I guess in lib land its perfectly acceptable to bend over let the government violate your rights

If you go to a museum and they want to scan or pat you down, you can easily say no.  They can easily say "The exit is that way".  Same thing here.

Flying is not a constitutional right.  Once you purchase a flight ticket you are already submitting and agreeing to the rules anyway.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2010, 05:36:54 PM »
f he can resort to only banning muslims off the planes, he will likely be fine. 

If he privately owns it, he can.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2010, 06:27:35 PM »
If you go to a museum and they want to scan or pat you down, you can easily say no.  They can easily say "The exit is that way".  Same thing here.

Flying is not a constitutional right.  Once you purchase a flight ticket you are already submitting and agreeing to the rules anyway.

Really so because you buy a ticket you are forfeiting your constitutional rights? I don't think so. Again what is the probable cause? Simply because they feel like it?

See this is the kind of shit about the left that drives me crazy, you will argue over separation of church and state ( which by the way, the phrase doesn't exist in the constitution) but when something is spelled out in plain English in the constitution you think every fucking person should just submit to some bullshit procedure that some fuckhead in DC who will never have to go through thinks is good for you. Well done ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2010, 06:50:34 PM »
House Republicans Clobber TSA, Insider Deals On Nudie Scanners
The Hayride ^ | 17 Nov 10 | MacAoidh

We mentioned Rapiscan, one of the two companies manufacturing the full-body scanners the TSA has been using to stir up the ire of airline passengers of late, yesterday. It turns out that not only is Rapiscan CEO Deepak Chopra (not THAT Deepak Chopra) a maxed-out Obama donor and a member of the president’s retinue for last week’s India trip, but the company uses a lobbying firm run by former Department of Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff.

This isn’t likely to defuse the outrage over TSA as the holiday travel crush gets going.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehayride.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2010, 07:41:22 PM »
House Republicans Clobber TSA, Insider Deals On Nudie Scanners
The Hayride ^ | 17 Nov 10 | MacAoidh

We mentioned Rapiscan, one of the two companies manufacturing the full-body scanners the TSA has been using to stir up the ire of airline passengers of late, yesterday. It turns out that not only is Rapiscan CEO Deepak Chopra (not THAT Deepak Chopra) a maxed-out Obama donor and a member of the president’s retinue for last week’s India trip, but the company uses a lobbying firm run by former Department of Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff.

This isn’t likely to defuse the outrage over TSA as the holiday travel crush gets going.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehayride.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

digusting...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2010, 07:43:53 PM »
some stupid arguments going on here.  There are no museums that grope your goods or X-ray strip search you as a condition of entering.  And I'm pretty sure a government agency "TSA" should not be violating the constitution.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2010, 03:29:30 AM »
bwhahahahahAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2010, 03:42:51 AM »
POLICE STATE 2010: TSA Pat-Down of a 3 Year Old

4 year old girl checked by TSA, now I feel safe

TSA Agent Arrested-Accused Of Raping 14 Year Old Girl

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2010, 03:50:28 AM »

Basically, this is another example of govt incompetence resulting in more bs for the average citizen when we all know who should be focused on. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2010, 04:11:32 AM »
LOL... John Pistole testified the other day that the patdown of a three year old is urban legend and never happened ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2010, 04:28:03 AM »

Another govt hack w no clue at all.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2010, 04:41:54 AM »
Another govt hack w no clue at all.
shows how removed from the public this guy is lol...  It's been all over the news and this guy calls it a myth?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2010, 05:29:56 AM »
Really so because you buy a ticket you are forfeiting your constitutional rights? I don't think so. Again what is the probable cause? Simply because they feel like it?

See this is the kind of shit about the left that drives me crazy, you will argue over separation of church and state ( which by the way, the phrase doesn't exist in the constitution) but when something is spelled out in plain English in the constitution you think every fucking person should just submit to some bullshit procedure that some fuckhead in DC who will never have to go through thinks is good for you. Well done ::)

Don't even start with the "shit on the left" bullshit.  Nice try, but fail.  And the feeble attempt to include separation of church and state?  Meaningless. 

You purchase a ticket you are abiding by the rules they have deemed necessary.  Much like the TSA agreement on this and other internet fitness.  You got the freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean you can spout off anything you want on a board that is run by someone else.  There is the freedom of the press, but that doesn't mean that anyone with a camera can go to concerts and other places that forbid photography and just start snapping pics.

Full body scans are nothing more than a step up from the metal detectors.  Are you complaining about metal detectors violating your rights?  Cause hey, the 2nd Amendment allows freedom to carry guns.  Poor bad airline won't let you do that either.  Are you complaining about that too?

Get a fucking scan and be done with it.  Or just find an alternative transportation mode.  That way the line moves faster for the rest of us when insecure little dick right wingers are out of the way.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2010, 05:32:19 AM »
X-ray scans that show your nude body to a stranger are only a step up from metal detectors? ::)  oh brother...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2010, 05:33:00 AM »
Lurker - do you volunteer for full cavity search? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2010, 05:34:07 AM »
X-ray scans that show your nude body to a stranger are only a step up from metal detectors? ::)  oh brother...

You act like the stranger actually WANTS to see your nude body.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2010, 05:35:07 AM »

If that were the case, I would simply find a private airline or another means of transportation.  Not whine and cry about it on the internet.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2010, 05:35:54 AM »
yea, it's only a step up from being X-rayed lol...  I guess that's the next step when someone tries to sneek a bomb up their ass.  which I believe has already happened in Israel if I remember right.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2010, 05:38:07 AM »
You act like the stranger actually WANTS to see your nude body.

No, I'm acting like I don't want them seeing my wife's or my daughter's nude body, and I don't want them felt up either...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2010, 05:39:45 AM »
LOL at this thread.......can you even imagine the backlash if this had happened with Bush in office?  The same dipshits who would be all over that are ok with it now...... ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2010, 05:41:49 AM »
LOL at this thread.......can you even imagine the backlash if this had happened with Bush in office?  The same dipshits who would be all over that are ok with it now...... ::)
Not me, I would have been all over it under Bush just as I am Obama. But you're right, some of these people were screaming about the constitution under bush but now they're like, what's the big deal lol...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2010, 05:42:43 AM »
Again, don't fly.  It's not your given right to fly.  Don't be crying about the 4th amendment violation by airlines when you keep your mouth shut about the 2nd amendment violation they are doing as well.  

Choosing selective parts of the Constitution to build an argument around while ignoring others is as stupid as watching Christians use the Bible to support their crying while ignoring other parts of it in direct contradiction.

Last time I checked, the TSA was not kicking in front doors and scanning people or patting them down.  They were not grabbing strangers off the street.  That would be a direct constitutional violation.   But if you buy a ticket, you follow their rules if you show up.  It's that simple.

Don't like it, don't fly.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2010, 05:43:28 AM »
Not me, I would have been all over it under Bush just as I am Obama.

That wasn't directed at you........just look one post under yours...... ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2010, 05:43:36 AM »
Again, don't fly.  It's not your given right to fly.  Don't be crying about the 4th amendment violation by airlines when you keep your mouth shut about the 2nd amendment violation they are doing as well.  

Choosing selective parts of the Constitution to build an argument around while ignoring others is as stupid as watching Christians use the Bible to support their crying while ignoring other parts of it in direct contradiction.

Last time I checked, the TSA was not kicking in front doors and scanning people or patting them down.  They were grabbing strangers off the street.  That would be a direct constitutional violation.   But if you buy a ticket, you follow their rules if you show up.  It's that simple.

Don't like it, don't fly.
again, kiss my ass, don't tell me what to do.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2010, 05:45:10 AM »
That wasn't directed at you........just look one post under yours...... ::)
sorry, I added a bit more to the post above.  just didn't get it added in time.