Author Topic: Fort Hood shooter, Major Hassan, had 177 unspent rounds (Article 32 Testimony)  (Read 6135 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Straw - care to explain?

Can someone show me Tea Party people remotely as bad as this? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So you don't have any examples of the right, even of the nutjobs on the far right, doing what Boxer did.

I am not surprised. Most of your lame posts are absent of any evidence or logic.

Boxer didn't do anything wrong

it's all imaginary nonsense in the mind of morons

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Boxer didn't do anything wrong

it's all imaginary nonsense in the mind of morons

::)  ::) 

Did you watch my clip?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Can someone show me Tea Party people remotely as bad as this? 

333 - why do you think a bunch of cobbled together photos represents the views of anyone other than the people in the photos.   I don't even know if those photos are from the US.   Do you?

like I've said many time you look for a few radicals and then try to conflate their views to anyone who you disagree with

I used to hope you were not that fucking stupid but it's pretty obvious by now that you are

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333 - why do you think a bunch of cobbled together photos represents the views of anyone other than the people in the photos.   I don't even know if those photos are from the US.   Do you?

like I've said many time you look for a few radicals and then try to conflate their views to anyone who you disagree with

I used to hope you were not that fucking stupid but it's pretty obvious by now that you are

I guess so.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
brutal change of subject.
'
the offender might have had a helper.  you guys dont want to know, in fact, you want to destroy any evidence which may show it.

then you wanna complain about dems in office.  shocking.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
AWOL Soldier Arrested in What Police Say Was New Fort Hood Terror Plot
Fox News ^ | Published July 28, 2011 | Mike Levine & Jennifer Griffin
Posted on July 28, 2011 8:54:42 PM EDT by little jeremiah

AWOL Soldier Arrested in What Police Say Was New Fort Hood Terror Plot

An Army private has been arrested in connection with an alleged plot to attack Fort Hood soldiers that authorities suggest was close to being carried out. The arrest, first reported by Fox News, comes nearly two years after a deadly shooting rampage at the base.

Pfc. Naser Jason Abdo, an AWOL soldier from Fort Campbell in Kentucky, was arrested by the Killeen, Texas, Police Department near Fort Hood and remains in custody at the Killeen jail.

Abdo, 21, was found with weapons, explosives and jihadist materials at the time of his arrest, a senior Army source confirms to Fox News. He was arrested at around 2 p.m. Wednesday after someone called authorities to report a suspicious individual.

Eric Vasys, a spokesman with the FBI's San Antonio Office, said authorities found firearms and bomb making components inside Abdo's motel room.

snip

Abdo went AWOL on July 4. On the eve of his first deployment to Afghanistan -- after only one year in the Army -- Abdo applied for conscientious objector status as a Muslim. It was denied by his superiors at Fort Campbell but later overturned by the Assistant Deputy Secretary of the Army review board.

Another source told Fox News that two other U.S. soldiers have been questioned as part of the investigation.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Two police officers who took down Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Hasan, lose their jobs
 Source: NY Daily News

Two Army civilian police officers who helped bring down the madman who carried out a massacre at Fort Hood have lost their jobs.

Mark Todd and Kimberly Munley were hailed as heroes for helping stop Maj. Nidal Hasan at the end of his 2009 rampage.

But they and several other officers learned this week that their contracts with the Army will not be extended.

Munley - who was wounded in the shooting - was on leave but had planned to return to her job, she said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/08/31/201...

WTF! ! ! !

WWWWTTTFFF ! ! ! ! !   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Um - I heard this a week ago - they're utilizing full time army officers instead of the civilians, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Um - I heard this a week ago - they're utilizing full time army officers instead of the civilians, right?

come on - this sounds awfully suspicious. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V