Author Topic: Guy finds Time Traveller in 1928 Chaplin footage  (Read 39802 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Guy finds Time Traveller in 1928 Chaplin footage
« on: October 22, 2010, 03:21:00 PM »
Freaky, bear in mind this was 1928 and the concept of holding anything to your ear without a wire and in that shape was unheard of, go to 2:42 if you have ADD.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Is that actual footage of john teeter ??? or is it Marty Mcfly?

Crazy thou, pretending to be using a Cellphone without there even being a concept of them

Army of One

• Getbig V
Is that actual footage of john teeter ??? or is it Marty Mcfly?

Its Trey Brewer on a bulking phase in 10 years when he is the first person sent back in time.

che

• Getbig V
Transitor radio?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Transitor radio?
Possibly...here is the thing, if it was a cellphone, abd if he was from the future, he couldn't talk to anybody, because there was no infrastructure for cellphones back then, even telephone lines were new in some areas...

Jizzacked

che

• Getbig V
Possibly...here is the thing, if it was a cellphone, abd if he was from the future, he couldn't talk to anybody, because there was no infrastructure for cellphones back then, even telephone lines were new in some areas...
Sea shell  ???

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice

Nails

• Getbig V

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
The freakiest thing is that the guy on the cell hasn't even been born yet..
O

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
Damn it really sucks seeing Marty McFly and TeenWolf like this   :'( :'( :'(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Seem good to me.

Case Closed thanks He-Man

I doubt it. How readily available were these things back then and why is she talking into it? She obviously is amused by something too. Gotta admit this is weird although I have no guess as to what it is she is talking into, although what ever it is it's pretty small for techno back then.

Jizzacked

I doubt it. How readily available were these things back then and why is she talking into it? She obviously is amused by something too. Gotta admit this is weird although I have no guess as to what it is she is talking into, although what ever it is it's pretty small for techno back then.

come on bro, did you watch the entirety of that cat's video?  he is talking about hand placement and all these little details, which just happen to fit exactly with the device I mentioned.  as much as I would like to believe it was some fucking future walking reptilian cosmonaut, you have to take reality into account and the arguments presented in that video are easily explained by contemporary technology  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
come on bro, did you watch the entirety of that cat's video?  he is talking about hand placement and all these little details, which just happen to fit exactly with the device I mentioned.  as much as I would like to believe it was some fucking future walking reptilian cosmonaut, you have to take reality into account and the arguments presented in that video are easily explained by contemporary technology  ;D

THen who was she talking to and the device your talking about it not something that you talk into correct?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I just love it.

You make the discovery of the century, and what do you do with it? Make a video and upload it on youtube...

God what i love even more is people believing everything that they see on the internet.

Jizzacked

THen who was she talking to and the device your talking about it not something that you talk into correct?

you convinced me, it's obviously a cell phone and a time traveler talking about the wacky scenery in 1928

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
you convinced me, it's obviously a cell phone and a time traveler talking about the wacky scenery in 1928

There's no use arguing with people that believe things they saw on the internet.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That guy is from my city.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
How about shes just a nut talking into her cigarette case?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
I thought Jacky Chans hair was a microphone at first.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
that technology did exist back then, just not publicly.

leonmitchell

• Getbig I
Two theories:

1.  Back then they dont necessarilly have all these so called (extra's) in a movie, so this lady could have
been a schizophrenic who accidentally got in the footage... (szchizophrenia- 'distorted reality, hallucination, delusional)

2.  Or the lady is an 'Extra' that was suppose to play a (crazy) woman,  (since, I don't think schizophrenia was ever diagnosed
at those times)    talking on an object <------ hence the 'crazy' part...

Mystery Solved  : )

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

take a look at the way the person on the phone is walking as the clip is played at normal speed- the same distracted gait of someone talking on a cell phone. im normally pretty sceptical but this is very weird.
b

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Guy finds a Time Traveller in 1928 Chaplin movie
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2010, 08:26:19 PM »
How about shes just a nut talking into her cigarette case?

thats a good point.........

what is more likely ...........

that girl is some special agent sent on a mission from the future

or just a crazy lady talking to herself