Author Topic: UFC 121 - The Undertaker/Brock Altercation Post UFC Fight!!!  (Read 30523 times)

spinnis

Re: UFC 121 - The Undertaker/Brock Altercation Post UFC Fight!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2010, 09:43:08 AM »
He wasn't humble when he came out and shoved that cop aside like that. That's the only problem I have with Brock, sometimes he's just an asshole. I prefer guys with an attitude like Overeem. Dude's just relaxt and doesn't come across cocky, but he will fuck you up if you give him an attitude.

Dude. The walk out is the most intense experience as a fighter (ive been told) and to have someoke FUCK UP your concentration ofc he gets pissed, he he just pushed him to the side. that cop will be banned from anymore ufc events.

So will UNDERTAKER when dana sees the video.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
Re: HOLY MOTHER!!! The Undertaker/Brock Altercation Post UFC Fight!!!
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2010, 10:06:22 AM »
What he said.

Looks like he got the tattoo of his exes name removed from his throat too. Must be true love.

;D

This is true.  I am currently drawing the Undertaker comic book, and when I first drew his "Sara" neck tattoo, they asked me to remove it because of the divorce...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2010, 10:11:25 AM »
Ok now that you kids have had your speculas....I think Undertaker was questioning wether or not Brock wants to do mma, not a challenge between the two of them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2010, 10:13:29 AM »
Ok now that you kids have had your speculas....I think Undertaker was questioning wether or not Brock wants to do mma, not a challenge between the two of them.

whatever it wss you dont Confront a fighter right after a loss. especially infront of the camera when you Know he cant do anything.

Undertaker wont be at anymore ufc's thats for sure.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2010, 10:15:06 AM »
yes, he didnt wanna get kicked out of the fucking ufc lol. he was thinking about it.

Piece of SHIT thing to to Right after a loss either way. shows character.

hyping himself and the wwe and brocks expense.. wtf

You know what Brock the coward thinks now?  ::)

Clearly Brock wants out of the MMA and back to make believe fighting....he found out the hard way that real punches hurt and he doesn't like it....he is a big pussy.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2010, 10:20:58 AM »
Interesting..just read on another site that WWE would love to have Brock for one last wrestling match, perhaps against the Undertaker but I am sure Dana prob has a non-compete clause in Brock's contract..

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2010, 10:22:25 AM »
You know what Brock the coward thinks now?  ::)

Clearly Brock wants out of the MMA and back to make believe fighting....he found out the hard way that real punches hurt and he doesn't like it....he is a big pussy.

he will be back better, dont you worry groink, brock aint going Nowhere :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2010, 10:24:13 AM »

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2010, 10:34:44 AM »
Stalk much, brown "thang"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2010, 10:35:38 AM »
he will be back better, dont you worry groink, brock aint going Nowhere :)

No......he won't.

but don't worry swede....you'll be able to buy his new WWE action figure when he makes his "return" to fake fighting    :D

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2010, 10:37:35 AM »
No......he won't.

but don't worry swede....you'll be able to buy his new WWE action figure when he makes his "return" to fake fighting    :D

you will see =)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2010, 10:42:40 AM »
you will see =)

We all "saw" last night  ;)

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2010, 10:46:59 AM »
We all "saw" last night  ;)

did you see him comback better after last night fight last night?

damn

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2010, 10:47:08 AM »
"You wanna do it?"

Dana White was interviewed by Helwani later and shrugged it off saying they (taker and Brock)were friends.
Could be a publicity stunt. The look on Michelle's face didn't indicate that they were "friends".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2010, 10:58:35 AM »
So in one post you are saying the biggest pussy on earth needs to work on his ground skills...and in another he needs to work on striking....in other words he has No skills. Which is evident.

He might also want to work on not rolling up into the fetal position every time he gets hit...I was embarrassed for him he's such a spineless coward

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »
LMAO!!!!  "You wanna do it?".............Fuck yes....The old man doesn't give a fuck....I would pay to know what that's all about.
Undertaker aka Mark Calloway...American Icon 8) 8) 8) 8)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2010, 11:04:03 AM »
What's this?  The Undertaker and Brock exchanging heated words?!!  But the bigger questions still loom.  Will Brock come out of his coma before Joe Rogan makes the worst mistake of his life?  Will the Undertaker find true love before he dies of his brain tumor?  Is Dana marrying into the family just to have the Quartermain's fortune?  Will Cain leave Rebecca now that he know's the baby isn't his?!!

Stay tuned viewers for tomorrrow's exciting conclusion of "The young and the gullible".  In the meantime, drink more Ovaltine!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »
What's this?  The Undertaker and Brock exchanging heated words?!!  But the bigger questions still loom.  Will Brock come out of his coma before Joe Rogan makes the worst mistake of his life?  Will the Undertaker find true love before he dies of his brain tumor?  Is Dana marrying into the family just to have the Quartermain's fortune?  Will Cain leave Rebecca now that he know's the baby isn't his?!!

Stay tuned viewers for tomorrrow's exciting conclusion of "The young and the gullible".  In the meantime, drink more Ovaltine!

:D

and will the world finally kneel before Doom?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2010, 11:12:49 AM »
Stalk much, brown "thang"

::)

an open dis on a message board to a full grown oaf...you must be kidding yourself.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2010, 11:13:16 AM »
LMAO!!!!  "You wanna do it?".............Fuck yes....The old man doesn't give a fuck....I would pay to know what that's all about.
Undertaker aka Mark Calloway...American Icon 8) 8) 8) 8)

Mark has been at Brock's matches in the past. If he wanted to trash talk him he could have done so when Brock lost to Mir. After Brock's match with Carwin all the ex pro wrestlers in the audience were taking turns congratulating him.

Just a little buzz to get people talking. It's certainly working.

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2010, 11:21:06 AM »
Can anybody link to the fight?  :)
Edit: Found it

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2010, 11:35:57 AM »
Dude. The walk out is the most intense experience as a fighter (ive been told) and to have someoke FUCK UP your concentration ofc he gets pissed, he he just pushed him to the side. that cop will be banned from anymore ufc events.

So will UNDERTAKER when dana sees the video.
Dude.. I wish you would just stop talking like you're an MMA master.. Brock is an asshole,and you're a fan of his..That's that,no more.. When he beat Mir,he came up to his face(after destroying him) and said"talk shit now)..!? Talk shit for what!!??? So he could kick his ass after the bell!? He's an idiot.. Selling the fight or not,that Corona and Burrito comment wasn't even a little funny,and I'm not Mexican..
 Truth is,Cain is a better role Model than Brock..For Latinos and Whites.Cain never had a bad word going in to any fight.. Handles his business and knows it's his job,and doesn't forget it. A classy guy in and out of the ring..
 Brock got destroyed!.What else could he have said? He's not a better wrestler,not a better striker,not a better person.. He got whooped from beginning to end..
 I do likee you Swede.. I think you're an active and witty poster.. But making excuses for people is weak.. I like to think(the little I know you),that you're better than that..

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2010, 11:39:07 AM »
Dude.. I wish you would just stop talking like you're an MMA master.. Brock is an asshole,and you're a fan of his..That's that,no more.. When he beat Mir,he came up to his face(after destroying him) and said"talk shit now)..!? Talk shit for what!!??? So he could kick his ass after the bell!? He's an idiot.. Selling the fight or not,that Corona and Burrito comment wasn't even a little funny,and I'm not Mexican..
 Truth is,Cain is a better role Model than Brock..For Latinos and Whites.Cain never had a bad word going in to any fight.. Handles his business and knows it's his job,and doesn't forget it. A classy guy in and out of the ring..
 Brock got destroyed!.What else could he have said? He's not a better wrestler,not a better striker,not a better person.. He got whooped from beginning to end..
 I do likee you Swede.. I think you're an active and witty poster.. But making excuses for people is weak.. I like to think(the little I know you),that you're better than that..

fuckin A right...
DAWG

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2010, 11:55:55 AM »
hahahaha Undertaker would destroy that piece of garbage Brock Loser
L

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2010, 12:00:48 PM »
It is probably a work in case Brock decides to give up on MMA and head back into wrestling.