Author Topic: pmq answerd  (Read 17541 times)

Stavios

Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2010, 12:23:53 PM »

lol @everyone in this thread saying you can get 'this for that'.

$150-180 a kit eh? you can't get those prices domestic.

and if you can, i'll give you $200 a brick. deal?

didnt think so.

::)

everyone likes to talk about what they can get their shit for, and their huge links, but when push comes to shove, nobody ever can supply it when you ask them to. why is that?

I have always heard some cheap prices for the blue tops but it seems fishy

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2010, 03:12:30 PM »
I have always heard some cheap prices for the blue tops but it seems fishy

dude, a domestic kit for 1.80 an iu?

it costs anywhere from .90 to 1.20 an iu in lots of 10 to get it from china.

so, a guy is going to sell it domestically for $180 going to make $60 on a kit and risk jail time? lol yeah right.

everyone has such big links. nobody produces. wonder why.

and stick with kits that have the puck in the bottom. thats good cake. stay away from the looser, powdery shit.
b

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2010, 03:27:45 PM »
dude, a domestic kit for 1.80 an iu?

it costs anywhere from .90 to 1.20 an iu in lots of 10 to get it from china.

so, a guy is going to sell it domestically for $180 going to make $60 on a kit and risk jail time? lol yeah right.

everyone has such big links. nobody produces. wonder why.

and stick with kits that have the puck in the bottom. thats good cake. stay away from the looser, powdery shit.

yeah I read somewhere that HGH HAS to be in puck or else it's junk.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2010, 03:30:35 PM »

lol @everyone in this thread saying you can get 'this for that'.

$150-180 a kit eh? you can't get those prices domestic.

and if you can, i'll give you $200 a brick. deal?

didnt think so.

::)

everyone likes to talk about what they can get their shit for, and their huge links, but when push comes to shove, nobody ever can supply it when you ask them to. why is that?

nobody, at least not me, is talking about those being domestic prices

im talking about internet sources

lesaucer

« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2010, 03:33:53 PM »
GH15 should give his getbig fellas a good source with cheap price on gh  8)

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2010, 04:19:16 PM »
if someone is selling 100 i.u kits for $200 it really makes one wonder what's in it considering pharma grade will run you 10x that

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2010, 04:37:41 PM »
GH15 should give his getbig fellas a good source with cheap price on gh  8)

bump for the truth !

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2010, 04:53:25 PM »
lot of peopel say that most of the generic chinese HGH is really GHRP-6

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2010, 06:04:52 PM »
never done gh.. the biggest reason is the fact that it does have to be used long term.. what is the point of me trying it without at least 8 months or so to give it a fair shot..?  that buys a lot of test and tren for the same price.. i hear anyway..

A guy I know that used to be a national level competitor only used it  for 6-8 weeks and told me to do the same. The doses were high mind you but i remember seeing him after the 2001 USA's when he got back home and he looked ridiculous..

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2010, 06:22:35 PM »
lot of peopel say that most of the generic chinese HGH is really GHRP-6

Whats the legal status of GHRP-6? Can it be obtained as an experimental powder "not for human consumption"?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2010, 07:15:19 PM »
a good gh friends start workin on the first mili second you put it into your blood,,not a day not a week not a month ,,the first MINUTE you put in blood,,within 30 min you need to feel the curpel in hands ,,do the spiderman movement with your hand ,,you know like shooting spider web from your wrist hold it a second and the hand should get little numb with elasticity flowing through it ,,within 4 hours you should be pumped and start sheding fat,,if you dont eat A LOT you will only hear the words ripped,,which is very good ,,but you want to hear the words huge,,for that you need to sit and EAT everything infront of you and ofcourse be on anabolic steroids along with it ,,

rest assue every bodybuilder that resemble a bodybuilder wether tini 170 or 270 is on hgh,,wether they chose to tell it to you or not is a diff story

3-4 units for growing lean local shows,, 15+ units for mutations that compete for a pro card or on pro circuit

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2010, 08:21:02 PM »
WTF..everyone is talking about prices, sources and good deals, yet no one posts a link.

someone PM me already!!
I

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2010, 08:24:10 PM »
WTF..everyone is talking about prices, sources and good deals, yet no one posts a link.

someone PM me already!!

Do you live in the states?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2010, 08:25:10 PM »
Whats the legal status of GHRP-6? Can it be obtained as an experimental powder "not for human consumption"?

i honestly dont know exactly, i think its one of those things that isnt even on the radar of anyone as of yet

so you can order it legally from those research chem sites with no problem, if you wanted to

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2010, 08:26:48 PM »
 :(  gh has never stepped on a bb stage in his life.
a

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2010, 08:30:12 PM »
i can say circumstantially

i have known many a bodybuilder who has has amazing results with the fameous brown and red tops

so if its not growth, its something delicious

but i have a pretty good eye for what growth does to a body at this point, and that stuff defiantly was HGH

the best way i can describe it  when comparing the chinese stuff to serostim or other pharma grade gh is this.................you know, a rolls royce is a superior car to an infiniti in EVERY  possible way..........looks, performance, ride, creature comfort...............bu t just the same.............an infiniti is a car, and a rolls royce is  a car.........they do they the same basic think

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2010, 10:57:59 PM »
:(  gh has never stepped on a bb stage in his life.

ONLY BECAUSE I WA DOING IT AND DOING IT NOW DAYS STILL!! CAN I SIT AND TELL YOU HOW IMPORTANT GH IS IN SYSTEM,,AND IM TELLIN YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW THAT A BODYBUILDER WITH GH IN SYSTEM CAN EAT WHAT EVER THE FUCK HE OR SHE WANTS,,AND THEY DO !

BODYBUILDER ON GH IS IMMDEDIATE CHANGES,,ABSOLITLY IMEDIATE NO 6 MONTH NO 3 MONTHS ,,CHANGES START IMMDIATE AND ITS START WITH SEVERE FAT BURNING,,IT START WITH IMMEDIATE 3 DIMENTION ASPECT TO A PHYSIQE IF ANABOLIC STEROIDS ARE IN ,,IT PEAKS AFTER A WHILE BUT IT IS NOT 6 MONTHS ,,MUCH FAST AND ANY BODYBUILDER THAT EVER WALK AROUND 240 SINGLE DIGIT OR 220 SINGLE DIGIT OR 260 SINGLE DIGIT IS ON GH !

YOU DO NOT GROW TO TODAY SIZE WITH EATING DRY CHIKEN SOME COTTAGE CHEASE AND RICE ,,YOU DO NOT! YOU EAT EAT EAT ANYTHING YOU WANT AND THEN IF ON GH INADDITION TO  S T E R  O I D S ,,THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU BURN FAT WHILE LIVING LIFE WITH OUT THE STUPID CARDIO YOU BEEN LIED TO ,,YOU BECOME FAT BURNING MACHINE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME THE FOOD YOU EAT AND TRAINING WITH THE STEROIDS BUILD YOU NEW PHYSIQE THAT WITH THAT SMAE GH BECOME ONLY MUSCLE LEAN PHYSIQE AND 3 DIMENTIONAL ONE!

so stop the belonie and all the illusion lies you are feeding others,,stop the stupid self importance and belif it is done with out it when the main reason for bodybuilder 2000 and yes bodybuilder 1990s too is GROWTH HORMONE,,

every fuckin natural use it ,,every fuckin athlete use it ,,and bodybuilders at high level ABUSE IT TO THE 10TH DEGREE,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2010, 11:30:20 PM »
ONLY BECAUSE I WA DOING IT AND DOING IT NOW DAYS STILL!! CAN I SIT AND TELL YOU HOW IMPORTANT GH IS IN SYSTEM,,AND IM TELLIN YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW THAT A BODYBUILDER WITH GH IN SYSTEM CAN EAT WHAT EVER THE FUCK HE OR SHE WANTS,,AND THEY DO !

BODYBUILDER ON GH IS IMMDEDIATE CHANGES,,ABSOLITLY IMEDIATE NO 6 MONTH NO 3 MONTHS ,,CHANGES START IMMDIATE AND ITS START WITH SEVERE FAT BURNING,,IT START WITH IMMEDIATE 3 DIMENTION ASPECT TO A PHYSIQE IF ANABOLIC STEROIDS ARE IN ,,IT PEAKS AFTER A WHILE BUT IT IS NOT 6 MONTHS ,,MUCH FAST AND ANY BODYBUILDER THAT EVER WALK AROUND 240 SINGLE DIGIT OR 220 SINGLE DIGIT OR 260 SINGLE DIGIT IS ON GH !

YOU DO NOT GROW TO TODAY SIZE WITH EATING DRY CHIKEN SOME COTTAGE CHEASE AND RICE ,,YOU DO NOT! YOU EAT EAT EAT ANYTHING YOU WANT AND THEN IF ON GH INADDITION TO  S T E R  O I D S ,,THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU BURN FAT WHILE LIVING LIFE WITH OUT THE STUPID CARDIO YOU BEEN LIED TO ,,YOU BECOME FAT BURNING MACHINE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME THE FOOD YOU EAT AND TRAINING WITH THE STEROIDS BUILD YOU NEW PHYSIQE THAT WITH THAT SMAE GH BECOME ONLY MUSCLE LEAN PHYSIQE AND 3 DIMENTIONAL ONE!

so stop the belonie and all the illusion lies you are feeding others,,stop the stupid self importance and belif it is done with out it when the main reason for bodybuilder 2000 and yes bodybuilder 1990s too is GROWTH HORMONE,,

every fuckin natural use it ,,every fuckin athlete use it ,,and bodybuilders at high level ABUSE IT TO THE 10TH DEGREE,,

gh15 approved

God,

What is the difference between blue tops, yellow tops, red tops etc...I know it's purity but how does say something 97% pure make that big a difference between something 99% pure...Thanks please don't post my name....j/k ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2010, 11:40:42 PM »
dont worry your kigs are good,,one of best gh from china equivalent to brand name gh,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2010, 11:51:56 PM »
dont worry your kigs are good,,one of best gh from china equivalent to brand name gh,,

gh15 approved

Thank you sir. 8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2010, 05:02:37 AM »

gh15 approved
Yeah kigtrophin is good stuff
GH has changed my body in the last year, havent posted a pic in that time so il get one taken sunday and you will see what I mean