Author Topic: Do you think Big Ach is natural?  (Read 63061 times)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
Re: Do you think Big Ach is natural?
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2010, 05:30:29 PM »
i dont thik Big ach is lifetime natural

arms, vascularity, ripped chest ,
 way too much fullness, seperation etc for lifetime nattie

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2010, 05:40:14 PM »
I don't think you're going to be able to convince people that don't believe you; you'd have to change their beliefs on what is and whats not achievable naturally.  For some people, its pretty reasonable since its simply what they know from their experience.  These experiences, like what THEY were able to achieve naturally, what they've seen (Friends, etc.), or what they believe from other sources (reading online, etc.), are what give them a reference point for what they think is possible to achieve. I have limits for what I would believe is achievable (and I might be right/wrong).  In the end, as you said, just take it as a compliment that you've achieved something. 

SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU ARE GONE FOR GOOD FROM BODYBUILDING!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2010, 05:42:49 PM »
i think he is :)

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2010, 05:44:31 PM »

gh15 approved

Hahaha, WOW! 

What does that even mean?

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2010, 05:52:06 PM »
why does it bother u guys so much?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2010, 05:54:43 PM »

He is going to cut off  your supply .

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2010, 05:55:00 PM »
I believe in his country that if you get caught using drugs, they will chop your arms off or something.

you believ wrong my friend,,

egypt and isreal is where we have majority of dealers sitting and liviung very large life,,all legal with vitamin p which you call vitamin push in the middle east areas ,,isreal is a diff catagory because the deaklers from israel are known and authorized by american goverment to deal into usa,,

so many of you dont knwo nothning,,

in addition stop pming me question about this idiot,,he is on hormones,,just sub average respond to them ,,you notice the picture you show me were taken off,,why? because thats where the tranformation occure,,he used pharma grades and ug ,,since this is a case of a fella living in ORLANDO FLORIDA USA WHERE IT IS CAPITAL OF HORMONE USERS IN USA ALONG MIAMI AND ALSO IN EGYPT THE CONNECTION IS VAST ,,he does not even compete clean because duretic in system ,,

this is what i do not like about this cult,,i do not understand why would a  joke like that even if 20 something will sit on steroid and bodybuilding board and lie so much,,why would someone do this ,,well to begin with he has web page and try to push his needs through it and its a beggining for why lie,,second he think he can go the sagi kalev way which he cant his genetic is not good enough ,,genetic repond that is,,then he think he has a chance to be like myoshi from the positive board,,what he dont understand is that jrod and myoshi have better genetic response to the shit they order on a REGULAR BASIS,,

third and most importantly friends,,peptides eventhough not controled are NOT NATURAL ,,THEY ARE AT TIMES STRONGER THAN AAS,,SAME FOR LEGAL STEROIDS WHICH ARE NOT LEGAL AND ARE IN MOST CASES STRONGER THAN ORAL STEROIDS BECAUSE THEY ARE HARSHER AND THATS WHY NEVER PUT IN MARKET TO BEGIUN WITH,,

lastly injection,,no one that is 24 7 on bodybulding board is scared of them ,,infact most of the fellas here are addicted to injections and its their life style and base,,

IT IS NOT FAIR THAT A FEKLLA LIKE STAVIO THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS CHIMP WILL SIT HERE AND TLEL HIS LIFE STORY WITH OUT LIEING AND BE HONEST TO THE T AND THIS CHIP MONK WILL SIT HERE AND LIE LIE LIE AND LIE MORE WITH THE PASSING OF IT ALL DUE TO HIS HUMOUR AND GOOD HEART...HE MAY BE FRIENDLY BUDDY BUDD BUT REST ASSURE HE IS AS HORMONIZED AS STAVIO IF NOT MORE,,

MIDDLE EASTERN ARAB FELLAS HAVE THE TENDENCY TO BE VERY VERY VERY SOFT,,GENETICALLY SOFT UNLESS VERY SKINNY,,GET IT IN YOUR HEAD,,HIS NATURAL WEIGHT ,,TRUE NATURAL WEIGHT IS 160LB NOT EVEN A LB OVER AT 8-10%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2010, 05:56:34 PM »
Hahaha, WOW! 

BECAUSE THERE ARE GUYS RISKING THEIR FREEDOM AND LIFE FOR THIS PIECE OF SHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU FELLAS SIT HERE AND LIE AND GUYS RISK THEIR LIFE ON A DAILY BASIS FOR YOUR SORRY ASSES,,YES THEY ARE VERY RICH BUT THEY RISK THEIR LIFE SO YOU CAN GET BIG!

HAVE SOME RESPECT AND DIGNITY YOU GENERATION OF NOTHING

gh15 approved
fallen angel

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2010, 05:56:46 PM »

gh15 approved

Hahaha, WOW! 

It means GH's Genetics are lack luster at best.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2010, 05:59:23 PM »
BECAUSE THERE ARE GUYS RISKING THEIR FREEDOM AND LIFE FOR THIS PIECE OF SHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU FELLAS SIT HERE AND LIE AND GUYS RISK THEIR LIFE ON A DAILY BASIS FOR YOUR SORRY ASSES,,YES THEY ARE VERY RICH BUT THEY RISK THEIR LIFE SO YOU CAN GET BIG!

gh15 approved

Risking their lives staying natural? you've completely lost it.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »
why does it bother u guys so much?

It doesn't bother me.  But GH15 seems a bit bothered.  

He is going to cut off  your supply .

Haha, nah, he wouldn't refuse my money  ;).  

gh15 approved

I have no idea what you are talking about.  You seem to be making a very big deal of out of this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2010, 06:02:59 PM »
Risking their lives staying natural? you've completely lost it.

risking their lives supplying you with your research product,,with your peptide,,with your eq and test ,,with your chinease and american gh ,,with your needles,,with your bacteriostatic water ,,with all of the shit you are too pussy to get from a pharma ,,

you got GOOD GOOD GUYS THAT RISK THEIR LIVES FOR YOU ON AMERICAN LAND,,THEY ARE PATRIOTS ,THEY ARE THE REASON YOU CAN WALK AROUND WITH YOUR CHEST AND LATS OPEN AND GET THE CHIC IN THOSE CLUB YOU VISIT TO SUCK YORU COCK AT THE END OF THE NIGHT,,THOS GUYS ARE THE REASON ,,YOU BETTER SHOW APPRECIATION TO THE WATER FOUNTAIN AND ATLEAST DONT LIE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2010, 06:09:27 PM »

egypt and isreal is where we have majority of dealers sitting and liviung very large life,,all legal with vitamin p which you call vitamin push in the middle east areas ,,isreal is a diff catagory because the deaklers from israel are known and authorized by american goverment to deal into usa,,

in addition stop pming me question about this idiot,,he is on hormones,,just sub average respond to them ,,you notice the picture you show me were taken off,,why? because thats where the tranformation occure,,he used pharma grades and ug ,,since this is a case of a fella living in ORLANDO FLORIDA USA WHERE IT IS CAPITAL OF HORMONE USERS IN USA ALONG MIAMI AND ALSO IN EGYPT THE CONNECTION IS VAST ,,he does not even compete clean because duretic in system ,,

this is what i do not like about this cult,,i do not understand why would a  joke like that even if 20 something will sit on steroid and bodybuilding board and lie so much,,why would someone do this ,,well to begin with he has web page and try to push his needs through it and its a beggining for why lie,,second he think he can go the sagi kalev way which he cant his genetic is not good enough ,,genetic repond that is,,then he think he has a chance to be like myoshi from the positive board,,what he dont understand is that jrod and myoshi have better genetic response to the shit they order on a REGULAR BASIS,,

third and most importantly friends,,peptides eventhough not controled are NOT NATURAL ,,THEY ARE AT TIMES STRONGER THAN AAS,,SAME FOR LEGAL STEROIDS WHICH ARE NOT LEGAL AND ARE IN MOST CASES STRONGER THAN ORAL STEROIDS BECAUSE THEY ARE HARSHER AND THATS WHY NEVER PUT IN MARKET TO BEGIUN WITH,,

lastly injection,,no one that is 24 7 on bodybulding board is scared of them ,,infact most of the fellas here are addicted to injections and its their life style and base,,

IT IS NOT FAIR THAT A FEKLLA LIKE STAVIO THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS CHIMP WILL SIT HERE AND TLEL HIS LIFE STORY WITH OUT LIEING AND BE HONEST TO THE T AND THIS CHIP MONK WILL SIT HERE AND LIE LIE LIE AND LIE MORE WITH THE PASSING OF IT ALL DUE TO HIS HUMOUR AND GOOD HEART...HE MAY BE FRIENDLY BUDDY BUDD BUT REST ASSURE HE IS AS HORMONIZED AS STAVIO IF NOT MORE,,

MIDDLE EASTERN ARAB FELLAS HAVE THE TENDENCY TO BE VERY VERY VERY SOFT,,GENETICALLY SOFT UNLESS VERY SKINNY,,GET IT IN YOUR HEAD,,HIS NATURAL WEIGHT ,,TRUE NATURAL WEIGHT IS 160LB NOT EVEN A LB OVER AT 8-10%

gh15 approved

Are you talking about jrod or Arch?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2010, 06:12:34 PM »
risking their lives supplying you with your research product,,with your peptide,,with your eq and test ,,with your chinease and american gh ,,with your needles,,with your bacteriostatic water ,,with all of the shit you are too pussy to get from a pharma ,,

you got GOOD GOOD GUYS THAT RISK THEIR LIVES FOR YOU ON AMERICAN LAND,,THEY ARE PATRIOTS ,THEY ARE THE REASON YOU CAN WALK AROUND WITH YOUR CHEST AND LATS OPEN AND GET THE CHIC IN THOSE CLUB YOU VISIT TO SUCK YORU COCK AT THE END OF THE NIGHT,,THOS GUYS ARE THE REASON ,,YOU BETTER SHOW APPRECIATION TO THE WATER FOUNTAIN AND ATLEAST DONT LIE!

gh15 approved

I think you may have hit an artery... Logic is no longer a guide.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2010, 06:26:02 PM »
I think you may have hit an artery... Logic is no longer a guide.

The day gh15 admits a guy could possibly be natural while having a decent amount of muscle will be the same day Bay will admit that it's possible to be interested in bodybuilding without being gay or for GThong to make a post everyone understands.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2010, 06:27:47 PM »
roids are good if used safe :) i use em and dont give a fuck what anyone says  ;D

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2010, 06:33:38 PM »

i lean towards natural... great physique but limbs are very long (are U tall?)= weak arms... 
LOCAL GYM HERO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2010, 06:34:10 PM »
The day gh15 admits a guy could possibly be natural while having a decent amount of muscle will be the same day Bay will admit that it's possible to be interested in bodybuilding without being gay or for GThong to make a post everyone understands.

LOL
I hate the State.

MMC78

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2010, 06:34:19 PM »

gh15 approved

^^^^
Legendary gh15 response.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2010, 06:39:58 PM »

QFT

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2010, 06:41:51 PM »
just joking im natural

Good natural physique  CYP  , props .

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2010, 06:42:08 PM »

this is what i do not like about this cult,,i do not understand why would a  joke like that even if 20 something will sit on steroid and bodybuilding board and lie so much,,why would someone do this ,,well to begin with he has web page and try to push his needs through it and its a beggining for why lie,,second he think he can go the sagi kalev way which he cant his genetic is not good enough ,,genetic repond that is,,then he think he has a chance to be like myoshi from the positive board,,what he dont understand is that jrod and myoshi have better genetic response to the shit they order on a REGULAR BASIS,,

gh15 approved

It was a joke your excellency ;)

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2010, 06:44:48 PM »
was just joking im not...bash away  :-*

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2010, 06:48:45 PM »
was just joking im not...bash away  :-*

Red Beets called and wanted to know if you were interested in joining the Vegetable group

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2010, 06:49:44 PM »
was just joking im not...bash away  :-*

Legs look natural