Author Topic: Natural bodybuilding is a joke  (Read 30763 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Natural bodybuilding is a joke
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »
5 yr,,,, once you can deadlift over 4 plates, bench over 3 you may as well go that step higher.. i was 260 plus, hardly ripped tho

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2010, 11:55:08 AM »
competed 225 at 6'1 a few yrs later,,, on and off last decade...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2010, 12:25:31 PM »
i got a good natural base before i went on the juice, just telling the actual truth,,, you lot are deluded

I started lifting when I was 12 and kept going all the way until 2007, when I was 31. I took a couple of years off here and there, but never stopped gaining mass or strength all that time. I actually went through a growth spurt from 2005 - 2007, when I paid serious attention to my diet - put on about 22lb (not all of it muscle, of course) and increased my arms alone by over an inch and a half.

That was 15 something years after I started lifting, so I do know what I'm talking about. Never tried even PH, let alone steroids or anything else. I do respond very well to training, though, and work my butt off when I lift.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2010, 12:28:41 PM »
I started lifting when I was 12 and kept going all the way until 2007, when I was 31. I took a couple of years off here and there, but never stopped gaining mass or strength all that time. I actually went through a growth spurt from 2005 - 2007, when I paid serious attention to my diet - put on about 22lb (not all of it muscle, of course) and increased my arms alone by over an inch and a half.

That was 15 something years after I started lifting, so I do know what I'm talking about. Never tried even PH, let alone steroids or anything else. I do respond very well to training, though, and work my butt off when I lift.

You=TEG
I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2010, 01:21:02 PM »

lol,,15 years after starting lifting to increase arms by 1.5 inches and for it not to be water bloat from hormones or pure fat is not possible for a human being,,no one has ever done it and when they do they will be on a magazine of their choice including entering and winning the natural shows,,oh wait they already do !

comon,,naturals are lucky to gain 5-7 lb a year in the first few years ,,then it completely comesd to an halt,,there is no gain past the 4-5 year naturally ,,absolutely no gains,,

now yes if you do designer steroids which are steroids ,,and if you do some peptides,,and if you do aas and research products all of that can change the picture,,

so yes you can increase arm size by 1.5 inches after 15 years training btu you need to remind the fellas that you are on halodrol you get on internet or on supplemtn store which is practically turinabol and yes it will add those 10 lb and 1 inch on arms if you are not a serious user

the human body is just not possible to gain what you say UNLESS it is total majority fat and you will see it mainly in waist and softness out of this worls,,

anynone can go up to 200lb from 170 and hav 25% bodyfat naturally but those same fellas do not look  or resemble bodybuilder by any mean ,,they resemble a pancake or a blow fish much more,,they are F A T

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2010, 01:25:55 PM »
lol,,15 years after starting lifting to increase arms by 1.5 inches and for it not to be water bloat from hormones or pure fat is not possible for a human being,,no one has ever done it and when they do they will be on a magazine of their choice including entering and winning the natural shows,,oh wait they already do !

comon,,naturals are lucky to gain 5-7 lb a year in the first few years ,,then it completely comesd to an halt,,there is no gain past the 4-5 year naturally ,,absolutely no gains,,

now yes if you do designer steroids which are steroids ,,and if you do some peptides,,and if you do aas and research products all of that can change the picture,,

so yes you can increase arm size by .5 inches after 15 years training btu you need to remind the fellas that you are on halodrol you get on internet or on supplemtn store which is practically turinabol and yes it will add those 10 lb and 1 inch on arms if you are not a serious user

the human body is just not possible to gain what you say UNLESS it is total majority fat and you will see it mainly in waist and softness out of this worls,,

anynone can go up to 200lb from 170 and hav 25% bodyfat naturally but those same fellas do not look  or resemble bodybuilder by any mean ,,they resemble a pancake or a blow fish much more,,they are F A T

gh15 approved

I never got under 15% body fat, but never over 18 - 20% either. You could see an outline of my top 4 abs, but I was leaner in my arms and upper body. You are dead wrong about how much a natural can gain, sorry, although it might be right for the majority with poor genetics. You've never trained natural for over 10 - 15 years nor do you know anyone (by your own admission), so you aren't the most qualified person to say what is possible.

And you yourself have declared I am natural ;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=273316.msg3849519#msg3849519

so don't go back on it now - not that it matters either way.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2010, 01:27:56 PM »

so yes you can increase arm size by 1.5 inches after 15 years training btu you need to remind the fellas that you are on halodrol you get on internet or on supplemtn store which is practically turinabol and yes it will add those 10 lb and 1 inch on arms if you are not a serious user

anynone can go up to 200lb from 170 and hav 25% bodyfat naturally but those same fellas do not look  or resemble bodybuilder by any mean ,,they resemble a pancake or a blow fish much more,,they are F A T

gh15 approved

This has been exactly my experience. I have gotten stronger but not put on more mass.
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2010, 01:29:42 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2010, 01:31:01 PM »
fixed

Du bist ein lustiger Kerl, das muss ich wohl einraeumen... ;D
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2010, 01:32:47 PM »
fixed

You must work for the IOC with such a rare skill as that - being able to see who is lying about what from behind your computer ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2010, 01:34:53 PM »
You must work for the IOC with such a rare skill as that - being able to see who is lying about what from behind your computer ;D

Affeman's job is working as a human lie detector for Europe's largest company...
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2010, 01:35:15 PM »
This has been exactly my experience. I have gotten stronger but not put on more mass.

You might not make any huge weight jumps anymore, but still you'll improve. After 10 years of intense training you'll look different than after 5 years, and after 15 years you'll look different than after 10 years, period.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2010, 01:37:08 PM »

I got a free bullshit detecting tool on my HD ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »
You might not make any huge weight jumps anymore, but still you'll improve. After 10 years of intense training you'll look different than after 5 years, and after 15 years you'll look different than after 10 years, period.

Yeah, but the older you get the less it becomes. I have no delusions about that...I just lift these days because it's something I do; I don't have any lofty goals or anything, just going for the health look.
I hate the State.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2010, 01:38:22 PM »
I never got under 15% body fat, but never over 18 - 20% either. You could see an outline of my top 4 abs, but I was leaner in my arms and upper body. You are dead wrong about how much a natural can gain, sorry, although it might be right for the majority with poor genetics. You've never trained natural for over 10 - 15 years nor do you know anyone (by your own admission), so you aren't the most qualified person to say what is possible.

GH15 knows fuck all about natural training. The only experience he has when it comes to training is training with drugs. All theorycraft.
Trans Milkshake.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2010, 01:42:05 PM »
Affeman's job is working as a human lie detector for Europe's largest company...

Hopefully, he does a better job at work than he just did here ;D

I got a free bullshit detecting tool on my HD ;)

It's broken, although I'm sure you're right about the "bullshit" part ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2010, 01:44:12 PM »

GH15 knows fuck all about natural training. The only experience he has when it comes to training is training with drugs. All theorycraft.

Yep. He's like Sevastase and a couple of others - won't even admit the possibility that there are people out there in other countries / cultures who might actually lift without having taken any steroids or hormones, so it's useless to argue. A mind closed to facts and which twists facts to suit his theory, rather than twist the theory to suit the facts.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2010, 01:47:24 PM »
Yep. He's like Sevastase and a couple of others - won't even admit the possibility that there are people out there in other countries / cultures who might actually lift without having taken any steroids or hormones, so it's useless to argue. A mind closed to facts and which twists facts to suit his theory, rather than twist the theory to suit the facts.

I hate the State.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »
That's why I keep on lifting 4x per week. It makes me feel great and I love doing it.

The gains to my physique though. I think i've peaked out. And no matter how much I slam away on the weights or what I eat I just stay at this peak.

There is a difference between "weight lifting" and "bodybuilding". Bodybuilding suggests that you are changin your body and building it up. Weightlifting is just lifting iron for health, fun, or whatever. I feel like i'm just weight lifting now.

I've stopped stuffing myself with protien and lots of food for the past 6 months and I havn't lost any strength or size.

I think a lot of the basic principles about natural bodybuilding are false. Driven by money and the fitness industry.

Agreed..if you are natural you don't really need a lot of shit to grow.....too much protein and creatine aren't going to help you much.....yes you will get harder and a lot stronger but your body won't change much....maybe you'll get bigger and people will notice that, but you won't make any drastic changes in appearance....I am strong as fuck and people notice that I am bigger....even strangers will say hello to me by saying "whats up big man"?....but I still have a flabby chest and stomach..it won't go away entirely

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2010, 05:56:11 PM »
I have to agree with gh15..from my experience and talking to people who know more than me...basically you will gain like 80-90% of your natural capacity in the first few years of training as long your eating enough and your training isn't completely retarded. you can continue to improve for many years but it will be very slow gains (and not much at all in terms of lbs of muscle and alot of it will be muscle density.

i don't see how anyone can gain 1.5 inch on their arms after 15 years....i never heard of such a thing unless it's mostly fat.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2010, 05:59:38 PM »

i suspect you are understimating your BF%. i think alot of people do that...they want to believe that it's all muscle.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2010, 06:16:18 PM »
I have to agree with gh15..from my experience and talking to people who know more than me...basically you will gain like 80-90% of your natural capacity in the first few years of training as long your eating enough and your training isn't completely retarded. you can continue to improve for many years but it will be very slow gains (and not much at all in terms of lbs of muscle and alot of it will be muscle density.

i don't see how anyone can gain 1.5 inch on their arms after 15 years....i never heard of such a thing unless it's mostly fat.

they mistaken true lesan size with water and fat which are part of the muscle diameter,,1.5 inch on arm is unheard of naturally ,,truly naturally after 15 years training ,,hell not even after 15 months lol

its just a pump,,and sometimes 1/2 inch here and there of water fat and little muscle blown from within ,,but it goes as fast as it comes,,

by the way hormones are same thing,,goes as fast as it comes,,

6-12 months you lose everything no matter who you are if not on hormones and not in the gym

gh15 approved
fallen angel

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2010, 09:14:02 PM »

Yep.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2010, 09:29:44 PM »
i suspect you are understimating your BF%. i think alot of people do that...they want to believe that it's all muscle.

i suspect you are understimating reality. i think alot of people do that...they want to believe that it's boundaries lie exactly where they predict or dictate ;)

Seriously, you are right about the BF estimation, but I have had it measured a couple of times (skin fold) and have never been over 19%, although never less than 15% either, lol.

If you make up your mind about something without knowing all the facts involved or by extrapolating the pattern seen in one particular group (like gh15 does), then you aren't going to accept what I say, no matter what.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2010, 10:05:57 PM »

gh15 approved
How are you so sure here?  Pretty much all your gains are from drugs, correct?
Putting on more than 5-7lbs of muscle a year naturally, is very difficult.  If not impossible, to my experience.  However, making a substantial muscle gain the first few years with a sound diet, it very probable.  After that big increase in mass, you should only see a few pounds lean gain per year...for me anyway.
N