Author Topic: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?  (Read 65417 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2013, 08:52:03 AM »
One eyed Gov is back....good and seems to have a small posses with him. The show needs this jump start and with new characters (prefer women). Don't think we will see the last of Carol either.

"Twilight" star Christian Serratos will play a new character in Season 4: Rosita Espinosa, a tough, 20-something woman. Rosita is a character in the comic series, where she and two friends, Abraham and Eugene, meet up with Rick and his crew at Hershel's farm. Rosita, who is likely to be introduced later in the season, will also probably be introduced at the same time as Abraham and Eugene.

Actress Alanna Masterson is another Season 4 cast addition, playing a new survivor who will make her debut around midseason, Deadline reports.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #151 on: November 12, 2013, 09:28:50 AM »
Self-righteous Rick is annoying. All of a sudden he decides to wake up after being in zombie farmer mode for so long and now he wants to judge someone for stepping up to the plate and doing what a leader does -- make tough decisions.

Yep. The homosexual writers turned Rich into a bitch and took a super hero type like Michonne and made her weaker...Would have liked to see Michonne live on top of the prison over looking everything.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2013, 09:42:42 AM »
Generally there's enough going on to allow for the talking parts, the show wouldn't have lasted 5 mins if it was just about killing Walkers.
Rick stepped down as leader coz it was destroying him having everyones lives in his hands but he'll be back.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2013, 09:50:52 AM »
"Twilight" star Christian Serratos will play a new character in Season 4: Rosita Espinosa, a tough, 20-something woman. Rosita is a character in the comic series, where she and two friends, Abraham and Eugene, meet up with Rick and his crew at Hershel's farm. Rosita, who is likely to be introduced later in the season, will also probably be introduced at the same time as Abraham and Eugene.

Actress Alanna Masterson is another Season 4 cast addition, playing a new survivor who will make her debut around midseason, Deadline reports.

Fuck you, 240!  Where those the two whores from last night's episode?  If so, they sucked.  I hope they get bit next week.  >:(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2013, 10:02:49 AM »
The two girls from last nights episode were from the walking dead novel, with a few character modifications of course.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2013, 10:09:33 AM »
Rosita shows up at the farm in another 1-2 weeks.   I'm not sure about the other girl.

They show up with Abraham, the cop from southland.

Also morgan is supposed to return.

My *guess* is that they'll use the next 2 episodes to wrap up the prison/governor story, which certainly has run its course...

Then we finally get to see them leave & find some cool stuff to do, new places to visit, etc.

All the talk is that the governor shows up in the tank (that rick hid in, back in atlanta), but last night's episode and the logistics of moving a tank that far, make it seem kinda unrealistic.  But hey, maybe they'll find a way.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 18, 2013, 01:50:33 PM »
Last night's governor episode was a snooze fest. Thought it dragged on and didn't think what they showed needed to be a whole episode...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2013, 01:52:33 PM »
Last night's governor episode was a snooze fest. Thought it dragged on and didn't think what they showed needed to be a whole episode...

I enjoyed it. 
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #158 on: November 18, 2013, 01:57:10 PM »
I thought so, too. I guess they had to show us what he's been up to and shit. Thought the intro was pretty cool, but that's about it. He looked like Ron burgundy wandering around all homeless with a beard.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: November 18, 2013, 01:59:54 PM »

X2, They could have covered all that shit in 15 minutes tops and then got back to the prison. Everyone wants to see Daryl's reaction to Rick kicking Carol to the curb, not a slow hour of the Governor.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #160 on: November 18, 2013, 02:10:24 PM »
I thought the episode added depth to the governors character.  The governor is a kind of mirror version of rick.  If rick had lost Carl and Judy would he have turned out much differently than the governor?  I'm not sure he would have.

Is the governor capable of redemption? Does he deserve redemption? I'm much more interested in a complex human villain with depth than the stereotypical two dimensional kind we normally see. 
A

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 18, 2013, 03:32:59 PM »
i thought it was good, next weeks looks even better

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2013, 08:05:29 AM »
What happen to Shumpert? Don't tell me he died in the off season.  I didn't see him with Martinez.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2013, 09:04:04 AM »
What happen to Shumpert? Don't tell me he died in the off season.  I didn't see him with Martinez.

Dude needs more lines.  I hope he comes back.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2013, 09:09:29 AM »

Didn't Martinez say to the Governor that he is in charge now? He probably killed off Shumpert...

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2013, 09:10:08 AM »

he asked for a raise....

the episode was necessary in my opinion.
It gives a little structure to the season. hopefully it leads to changes in the whole prison/safe thing.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2013, 09:12:22 AM »
he asked for a raise....

the episode was necessary in my opinion.
It gives a little structure to the season. hopefully it leads to changes in the whole prison/safe thing.

Is it this true?  Talk about zero bargaining power.  Foolish move.
A

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2013, 12:42:10 PM »
Is it this true?  Talk about zero bargaining power.  Foolish move.
LOL, no, just joking. but who knows?...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2013, 02:20:39 PM »
Dude needs more lines.  I hope he comes back.

How many lines did he have so far? :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2013, 07:25:18 AM »
MAJOR SPOILER for this week - I will post it in YELLOW SMALL FONT.   highlight it to read, or just keep right on scrolling and ignoe.  Don't read if you don't want to know.

DEAD WEIGHT - Episode this week:
Spoiling the Dead The episode opens with The Gov and Megan playing a game of chess. We have a flashback showing how The Gov and Megan got out of the pit we last saw them in last Sunday.

Mitch(new), Pete(new), Martinez, and The Governor go looking for a cabin where they find beer and other supplies. While there, they are attacked by Walkers. (Mitch and Pete along with the cabin were shown in the recent promos)

We learn some about Mitch and find out that he was a tank operator in the army and was able to get and keep a tank after the world went to shit. We don't know much about Alisha(Juliana) other then her being in the army previously too.

About half way through the episode the Gov kills Martinez. While playing golf he hits Martinez in the back of the head with a club. The Governor plays it off as an accident.

With Martinez dead the group in conflicted with who needs to be the new leader.

Megan is almost caught by the walker in the promo, but is saved when she crawls under a vehicle and help by another.

The Governor tries to escape with Lily, Tara, Megan, and Alisha(vehicle scene from promo). There's a herd in some swamp/marsh. The Gov stops in front of it, he looks, but it cuts instantly to the next day where his group is back at the camp:

During a supply run, Pete dies. The Governor and Mitch become the new leaders of the camp with Peres death.

We don't learn why the Governor goes to the prison or his exact intentions, but the last scene of the episode picks up where episode 5 left off.

Tidbits
Shumpert is dead and Martinez explains exactly why.

Still no word on a prison mole/spy

Carol does not appear in this episode

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2013, 08:15:29 AM »
MAJOR SPOILER for this week - I will post it in YELLOW SMALL FONT.   highlight it to read, or just keep right on scrolling and ignoe.  Don't read if you don't want to know.

DEAD WEIGHT - Episode this week:
Spoiling the Dead The episode opens with The Gov and Megan playing a game of chess. We have a flashback showing how The Gov and Megan got out of the pit we last saw them in last Sunday.

Mitch(new), Pete(new), Martinez, and The Governor go looking for a cabin where they find beer and other supplies. While there, they are attacked by Walkers. (Mitch and Pete along with the cabin were shown in the recent promos)

We learn some about Mitch and find out that he was a tank operator in the army and was able to get and keep a tank after the world went to shit. We don't know much about Alisha(Juliana) other then her being in the army previously too.

About half way through the episode the Gov kills Martinez. While playing golf he hits Martinez in the back of the head with a club. The Governor plays it off as an accident.

With Martinez dead the group in conflicted with who needs to be the new leader.

Megan is almost caught by the walker in the promo, but is saved when she crawls under a vehicle and help by another.

The Governor tries to escape with Lily, Tara, Megan, and Alisha(vehicle scene from promo). There's a herd in some swamp/marsh. The Gov stops in front of it, he looks, but it cuts instantly to the next day where his group is back at the camp:

During a supply run, Pete dies. The Governor and Mitch become the new leaders of the camp with Peres death.

We don't learn why the Governor goes to the prison or his exact intentions, but the last scene of the episode picks up where episode 5 left off.

Tidbits
Shumpert is dead and Martinez explains exactly why.

Still no word on a prison mole/spy

Carol does not appear in this episode

Shumpert was the guy slumped against the tree with his head cut off.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2013, 06:06:43 PM »
THE TANK IS HERE!

(Not the tank rick hid in... but still a tank)

Will this episode end with Governor driving that tank to the prison to wreck the place and kill some main group members?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2013, 07:05:33 PM »
I'm thinking it was Abraham who killed the survivalists at the cabin.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2013, 07:12:31 PM »
I'm thinking it was Abraham who killed the survivalists at the cabin.

ah, that'd make perfect sense there, bring it all together.

They said CARL gets his own episode, that he becomes a man...

My *guess* is that michonne is wounded in the chest, herschell wasted, glenn hurt, Rick loses that arm and/or eye (like in the comic?), and suddenly you have CARL with a rilfe, running and chopping down 15 people on his own.  Maybe it ends with he and the gov shooting each other, and the mid-season Finale ends there?

Gov only filmed a little... he's run his course, he has to die now.  But I bet they make us wait til 2014 to see him hit the dirt.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 25, 2013, 12:09:23 PM »
 ::)

Shumpert died off screen.

Governor kills a military man's brother, and in return the man becomes his bitch.  What a bunch of shit?  Nothing to loose in that world, so he caps the Governor in the back of the head, so the tank never makes it to the prison

What's next week, 240?