Author Topic: Interesting article from Craig Titus offseason to precontest. GH15 care to chime  (Read 33361 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
nah, thats rubbish,, they  more muscle then yates, levrone, ray etc etc... there just bloated slin pigs,, no grainy muscle at all!!!

clued-up

• Getbig V
1) That cycle ain't shit as far as being particularly "heavy".

2) If Craig took this cycle he had poor response to drugs? Come on now.  ::) Look at his video from that year... he looked fucking insane. Yeah, most good responders would look much better on this supposed cycle.  ::) :D

3) Bodybuilders often stack steroids with no rhyme or reason. Or... similar drugs, such as the Test E and C, are sometimes stacked because you can't always be sure everything is legit or correctly dosed. By mixing all your testosterones, for example, at least you're getting an even dosage throughout.

4) Winstrol, human grade, is 50mg per cc, not 200mg. Tbombz has taken the most Winstrol out of anyone "I know".  :D

My guess... he took it because he had it lying around. No particular reason, it's just more hormone and if you have it you might as well take it.

Good post....

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
1 gh dont cause gut growth it is th einsulin that does it ,,gh reduces waist line ,,tighten it ,,there is no guts on gh unles insulin is there too and insulon on higher level on constant use,,look at the female who use gh ...do you see them gutting around?   no guts on hgh even at doses of 15 iu,,look at the last world chanmpionship ,,they abuse the shit out of gh and no gut growth from gh persay

second ,,cycle look ok ,,FOR 90S,,the gh dose is higher no one take 4 iu of gh usually at this level during those years it was 6-15 iu depending on the lean muscle of the bodybuilder

third the murderer owe a lot of money still and generally speaking he could take 3 times the amount of those drugs and still would remain out of top 10 o,,so at the end insulin ruined him

gh15 approved

thats a good point no one ever brought to light befoer......all the females are using HGH asnd noone of them have guts

Stavios

thats a good point no one ever brought to light befoer......all the females are using HGH asnd noone of them have guts

there is a female bber in quebec that had a HUGE gut.

it was from the slin.

the next year she dropped the slin, her belly was gone and she had one of the most insane condition I have seen on a woman

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Ok this has gone from crazy to absurd. So now gh is saying that being on every single hormone, peptide and pharmalogical supplement known to mankind isn't enough because you will become lazy  ::)  ?

The real finishing touch is cocaine. Who knew? I wondered what was missing from my stack  ::)

Stavios

Ok this has gone from crazy to absurd. So now gh is saying that being on every single hormone, peptide and pharmalogical supplement known to mankind isn't enough because you will become lazy  ::)  ?

The real finishing touch is cocaine. Who knew? I wondered what was missing from my stack  ::)

it's not a secret that high dose of roids makes you lethargic

hell I get letarthic as fuck from 1.5g of gear

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice

he wont be happy till we are all dead ;D ;D''

what if gh15 was really layne norton devising a secret plot to kill us all with out own poison, just telling us to take more and more, and when we take more.......he will say that isnt enough

(i know i will get flamed by people saying layne isnt natural, but for the purposes of this joke, lets momentarily pretend he is)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
im not so sure about the whole striations within the muscle thing...cause plenty of guys have kept the striated look . if u  are at the contest and can see them upclose. i see tons of striations on jay and phil ,harder to see in pics though.  also dex has tons ...several of the guys do up close. i think that as you get bigger and bigger cause u have soooo much more muscle they look diferent than when they are smaller but they are still there.  imo

I've been back stage at many recent pro shows and seem most of these guys, trust me they don't look anywhere near striated as they did years ago.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

it's not a secret that high dose of roids makes you lethargic

hell I get letarthic as fuck from 1.5g of gear

I was just talking about this with a friend. On some steroids I don't just get lethargic but my motivation to train disappears. Training just doesn't seem important. On Dianabol I feel real good but my most favorite thing to do is take a nap.  :D

George, take a look at some bodybuilders on real heavy stacks. Notice how they move real slow, almost half asleep most of the time. When people talk of steroid abuse and roid rage I just tell them heavy steroid users don't have the energy to be aggressive. That's the ones not on cocaine or amphetamines, those you have to watch out for.  :D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Fuckin' A!  Dogg Crapp told me Craig took alot of shit so much it'd make me sick...
This is the perfect example of someone with lackluster response to hormones drugging it up to make up for it...and he wasn't even a pro yet....I can only imagine what his cycles were like in the latter days of his career...

Well kids there you have it...this is what it takes to be a "champion" :-X

What is the point of taking Test E and Test C at the same time?  I saw that Ronald said he did this in that Secrets of bodybuilding revealed.
lol at 4,200 mg of Winny per week...winny is 200mg per cc correct?  Even is not 2,200 per week is sick.

1,600mg of test
350 mg of deca
448 mg of parabolin...aka tren
700 mg of eq
4,200 mg of Winny
400 mg of masteron

6998 mg of injectables per week....HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Not counting orals, slin and GH.... Hahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!  What a fucking joke...no wonder he was a mad man all the time...anyone would be on all this.

Livin' the dream Babyyyyyyyy!

This literally makes me sick in my stomach.  :'(

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
guys what gh15 is sayin is very true, it really is and he is not really goin into all the recreational ,pain meds,and wake up drugs, go to sleep drugs that goin on....even here where i live and we are all trying to win the central states everyones one uppin each other to get that edge...all this stuff is true and it will go nothin but higher..its human nature to do more,go further .  get the next big secret drug!!!and so on..imo!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I have known many NPC competitors and typical bloated gym freaks that were on enough gear to kill a rhino-- most did recreational drugs--- recreationally. The thought of doing a line when hopped up on 2000mg of test a week gives me heart palpatations just thinking about it. And to give you motiavtion to train? Guys would be dropping dead at the gym on a daily basis.

I've heard of guys running ECA, Aderall and the like-- but cocaine? Get the fuck out of here. Most recreational users can't go 15 minutes without having a drink while they are doing blow-- Your telling me a 280lb freak on 2 grams of test a week and all the other "finshing touches" is ripping lines of cocaine or crystal meth and then training? I don't buy it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Interesting article from
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »
Well, it's pretty well-known that elite-level powerlifters would do a line before a big attempt, and of course these fellas are on major amounts of da sause as well. I remember a friend of mine that is in the know, said that he witnessed a dude getting stuck in the ass with a needle full of speedball before a max 700 pound dead.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Bullshit.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
Bullshit.

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=12399398

3 Arrested in Steroid Lab Bust in Cleveland County
Woodward said Dakota Epperly, 23, Marcus Wade, 26, and Cortny Choate, 20, were arrested Wednesday in connection with the steroids manufacturing and distribution. They were booked into the Cleveland County jail and face charges of Conspiracy to Manufacture CDS Steroids and Possession of CDS Steroids with Intent to Distribute. The penalties carry up to life in prison. Additional charges of violating the Oklahoma Drug Money Laundering/Wire Transmitter Act may also be filed in the case.

During the investigation, Woodward said undercover agents bought steroids from the suspects, as well as some Ecstasy and cocaine.

During the investigation, Woodward said undercover agents bought steroids from the suspects, as well as some Ecstasy and cocaine.

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
Re: Interesting article from
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2010, 03:45:22 PM »
Well, it's pretty well-known that elite-level powerlifters would do a line before a big attempt, and of course these fellas are on major amounts of da sause as well. I remember a friend of mine that is in the know, said that he witnessed a dude getting stuck in the ass with a needle full of speedball before a max 700 pound dead.

thats ammonia caps not coke.....

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
 ;)

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2007/09/07/gyms-yield-drug-arrests-makeshift-steroid-lab-shuttered/

During the investigation, the undercover officers – who posed as drug dealers – are alleged to have made more than 60 separate purchases of steroids, cocaine and prescription narcotics – such as Vicodin, Oxycontin, Percocet and Xanax – from the defendants. Many of the purchases were allegedly made inside the locker rooms, on the gym floor, in the trainer’s office and near the front desk.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
All these guys are smoking weed and doing coke   ;)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=12399398

3 Arrested in Steroid Lab Bust in Cleveland County
Woodward said Dakota Epperly, 23, Marcus Wade, 26, and Cortny Choate, 20, were arrested Wednesday in connection with the steroids manufacturing and distribution. They were booked into the Cleveland County jail and face charges of Conspiracy to Manufacture CDS Steroids and Possession of CDS Steroids with Intent to Distribute. The penalties carry up to life in prison. Additional charges of violating the Oklahoma Drug Money Laundering/Wire Transmitter Act may also be filed in the case.

Most steroid freaks sell and do recreational drugs-- as do most non steroid freaks. That's not what Im arguing. What I am arguing is that its complete and utter horseshit to argue that these guys are doing cocaine, meth or other recreational drugs as  performance enhancers before hitting the gym.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Interesting article from
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2010, 04:21:05 PM »
Yeah I know what amonia caps are, but these powerlifters were taking lines of coke before a big attempt. I'm not talking about some small local meet, but big meets like Nationals. Anyone ever heard of Matt Dimmel?

Boost

• Getbig V
I know a lot of guys get hooked on Nubain.

train through the pain.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Most steroid freaks sell and do recreational drugs-- as do most non steroid freaks. That's not what Im arguing. What I am arguing is that its complete and utter horseshit to argue that these guys are doing cocaine, meth or other recreational drugs as  performance enhancers before hitting the gym.

gh15 did not say everyone does it ,,gh15 said many do! and yes believe it or not,,in the showers in gyms you can see the amatuer bodybuilder they look like ones very easy to recognize,,walking with bloody nose in the bathroom ,,and its not from anadrol ,,its from cocaine!,,they also never get anywhere those amatuers but still many around,,those are also the ones who just had kidny transplants etc,,so you do the math,,

i never make up those things,,its all real true stories,,not all do it but MANY DO,,including some of us pros

gh15 approved
fallen angel

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
there is a female bber in quebec that had a HUGE gut.

it was from the slin.

the next year she dropped the slin, her belly was gone and she had one of the most insane condition I have seen on a woman

does her name begin with J and she works for paul dillet?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
does her name begin with J and she works for paul dillet?

OMG I know that bitch.. she's gross looking in person!!! she walks around all jacked up with severe lat flare!

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
OMG I know that bitch.. she's gross looking in person!!! she walks around all jacked up with severe lat flare!

5 o'clock shadow worse than mine... and i'm a hairy bastard...