Author Topic: Interesting article from Craig Titus offseason to precontest. GH15 care to chime  (Read 33170 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Interesting article from
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2010, 11:34:17 AM »
Well, it's pretty well-known that elite-level powerlifters would do a line before a big attempt, and of course these fellas are on major amounts of da sause as well. I remember a friend of mine that is in the know, said that he witnessed a dude getting stuck in the ass with a needle full of speedball before a max 700 pound dead.

You are correct.

I personally know some of the strongest lifters in Texas and many of them do coke before lifting. I used to workout with a guy who would walk into the men's bathroom and snort a line before doing max attempts on squats. Last i checked he is still alive.

As far as the injection of speed, i have heard that this man below is known to get shot with something just before big lifts...

Most of the people on this board have no clue what goes on in the real world of sports enhancement. It is extremely common for a bodybuilder or powerlifter to abuse coke/meth. Ask Jeff McFarland, he lived through it and saw it just like i did.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Most steroid freaks sell and do recreational drugs-- as do most non steroid freaks. That's not what Im arguing. What I am arguing is that its complete and utter horseshit to argue that these guys are doing cocaine, meth or other recreational drugs as  performance enhancers before hitting the gym.

I have done coke before lifting and lived to tell about it. Wasn't the best idea but i know guys who have been doing it for YEARS. In fact i know a guy who has been on meth for 7 years and leads a normal life with a family. Everything is not always as it seems in your corner of the Earth.

Not much different than drinking a redbull quickly before working out.

You are uninformed on this topic, just move on to another one.

8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
5 o'clock shadow worse than mine... and i'm a hairy bastard...

she has a face like a bulldog... lol, she has a friend that's also a fbb and also friends with paul, we call her 'predator'

lol, I won't get into why but I'm sure you can imagine..

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I have done coke before lifting and lived to tell about it. Wasn't the best idea but i know guys who have been doing it for YEARS. In fact i know a guy who has been on meth for 7 years and leads a normal life with a family. Everything is not always as it seems in your corner of the Earth.

Not much different than drinking a redbull quickly before working out.

You are uninformed on this topic, just move on to another one.

8)
I am much better informed on recreational drug use than most people. I don't need to justify or explain my personal life to someone on the internet, so I'll just leave it at that. I have some knowledge of performance enhancing drugs-- not a guru by any stretch, but more than your average nobody. Comparing cocaine and crystal meth to red bull shows you obviously don't know jack shit about recreational drugs-- Such a comparison is like comparing Advil to Oxycontin; completely different chemical structure and overall effect on the body especially the nervous system and the heart. And if it was an apt comparison, why wouldn't these guys simply drink a rebull before working out genius?

Just because you know of a few functional drug addicts and morons that pump themselves full of synthetic hormones and rail a few lines of coke to increase their one rep bench press max (which is beyond pathetic btw) doesn't mean that doing so is a normal or prevalent practice, even among bodybuilders.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=12399398

3 Arrested in Steroid Lab Bust in Cleveland County
Woodward said Dakota Epperly, 23, Marcus Wade, 26, and Cortny Choate, 20, were arrested Wednesday in connection with the steroids manufacturing and distribution. They were booked into the Cleveland County jail and face charges of Conspiracy to Manufacture CDS Steroids and Possession of CDS Steroids with Intent to Distribute. The penalties carry up to life in prison. Additional charges of violating the Oklahoma Drug Money Laundering/Wire Transmitter Act may also be filed in the case.

During the investigation, Woodward said undercover agents bought steroids from the suspects, as well as some Ecstasy and cocaine.

During the investigation, Woodward said undercover agents bought steroids from the suspects, as well as some Ecstasy and cocaine.

Yup, you're right.

Ever heard why Dennis James left Thailand?? He had a great life there, roids legal and cheap, big house, sun.

He had to flee to Germany because in Thailand, busted with drugs means death penalty. He made a good deal and is not a thai citizen, but i bet my ass he will never touch thai ground again.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2010, 06:20:32 AM »
You are correct.

I personally know some of the strongest lifters in Texas and many of them do coke before lifting. I used to workout with a guy who would walk into the men's bathroom and snort a line before doing max attempts on squats. Last i checked he is still alive.

As far as the injection of speed, i have heard that this man below is known to get shot with something just before big lifts...

Most of the people on this board have no clue what goes on in the real world of sports enhancement. It is extremely common for a bodybuilder or powerlifter to abuse coke/meth. Ask Jeff McFarland, he lived through it and saw it just like i did.

8)

That dude can jump like he's on the moon...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2010, 07:30:41 AM »
That dude can jump like he's on the moon...

OMFG, he took a handful of chalk from the tray, SNORTED it and then proceeded to do his lift.... WTF

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Most steroid freaks sell and do recreational drugs-- as do most non steroid freaks. That's not what Im arguing. What I am arguing is that its complete and utter horseshit to argue that these guys are doing cocaine, meth or other recreational drugs as  performance enhancers before hitting the gym.

so george what ur saying is you DONT think you can train more,better and harder on such things as vikes, oxys and coke???  well if u are you are sadly mistaken take sum oxys or vikes  b4 working out you will have a fantastic pump and be able to train harder and longer....believe or not i do not care...its a FACT you can and will!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2010, 08:34:39 AM »
OMFG, he took a handful of chalk from the tray, SNORTED it and then proceeded to do his lift.... WTF

Haha.

He had an ammonia cap behind his ear and sniffed that before the lift.

8)