Author Topic: Ownage of a skinny twink at the bar  (Read 13595 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Ownage of a skinny twink at the bar
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2010, 12:27:58 PM »
U left out the ending where u proceeded to gives 3some with said 2 whores, no?

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
Re: Speaking of Twinks at Gyms
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2010, 12:36:33 PM »
We have loads here -
Handkerchief head - Fat guy who Spends 3 hours a day in the gym talking and wiping his head with a hanky
Bumbag man -  Big fat dude who thinks he is huge who is never seen without his bumbag
Tinfoil man - guy who wears one of this sweat suits..he wears it in the sauna
Handicap head - girl who looks like she has downes but doesn't
Mini-me - Handkerchief heads smaller twin
Retardicus - Guy who tried to convince us that Ronnie was Natural for his last two Olympia wins  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2010, 12:37:06 PM »
im having a difficult time deciding who the biggest loser is. You or him.

is it his narcissism or your insecurity?- so much so that you felt you had to say something to a complete stranger.
X2

Alex23

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2010, 02:19:12 PM »
So I'm at the bar the other day watching the game and I'm making my way back to my table with a pitcher of bud and some wings when I walk past the pool table and see this 5'6inch, 140 pound Italian guy with skinny jeans, tight white t-shirt with the arms cut off, 13inch arms, neck tat and boyband hair.Every shot this twink takes he spends 20 seconds cueing so he can tense his non existant triceps to try and impress the 2 girls he is with.So I walk over and say "My God!You remind me of a young Tom Cruise in The Color Of Money!", the guy looks at me all proud and says "Thanks Bro" to which I replied "Yes, those 13inch pipe cleaners, your big nose, closet homosexuality and the fact you can barely see over the table make the resemblance!", the 2 girls he is with start trying to hold back their laughter while this skinny queer rushes of to the toilets to cry and slit his wrists  ;D

LOL funny.. actually getbig worthy...

See "Arm me with lubricious Men".... when you stay away from video games and penile size threads, you can do it...

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2010, 09:51:30 PM »
well when you name yourself after a terrible alcohol you won't find many things to be funny... taste in getbig humor is acquired
how does that have anything to do with finding anyhting funny? acquired?  i registered first in 05. . this material only worked when it was fresh. when you could open up getbig in the morning and squadfather had been already owning for an hour or two already. now it's being put out as some memorial. getbig is weak these days.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Speaking of Twinks at Gyms
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2010, 10:06:47 PM »
When I used to work the night shift at my gym while in law school, we had what may be the greatest every gym weirdo.  I nicknamed him the Great White Ninja.
Realize that the area where I worked is one of the richest in the country, so there are many wealthy people that have absolutely bizarre, challenged children.
This one guy, about 21 years old would come in at around 8:00 p.m. dressed as a ninja.  Mind you, this dude was fucking athletic, as he would walk on his hands for a long while, and crawl on top of the old Nautilus machines, trying to navigate his way around the gym (over 100 machines) without ever touching the floor.
The desk staff was required to check each member in, and when you checked in, your photo would pop up on the computer screen.
Ninja refused to check in one night, telling the staff that they did not have a right to his identity.  I went to discuss this with him, and I realized the absurdity of the situtation when I was talking to him as he was on top of the Nautilus duo squat machine.
I talked to the owner the next day and told him he must speak with dude's parents, because the members were beginning to freak out, as the kid had increasingly escalating behavior issues.

There was also this smelly Indian gentleman who wore a lot of Indian gold.  He would do these weird twisty type "exercises" that you could do in your house, with no need to go to a gym.  For some odd reason, he loved the machine that is an alternative to the Nautilus pullover, the Nautilus "behind-neck machine" (a favorite of Mentzer).  He was one of only 3 people that I ever saw use the machine (I was one of them--pretty cool machine actually, when used properly).  This guy used perfect form on this machine for multiple sets, and then would hould some dumbells (light ones) while he did some odd twisting exercises.

FUCKING ROFL!!!!!!!

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2010, 04:06:32 AM »
We miss you, Dave.  :-[ :-X :-*

Love, Getbig

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2010, 05:35:32 AM »
So I'm at the bar the other day watching the game and I'm making my way back to my table with a pitcher of bud and some wings when I walk past the pool table and see this 5'6inch, 140 pound Italian guy with skinny jeans, tight white t-shirt with the arms cut off, 13inch arms, neck tat and boyband hair.Every shot this twink takes he spends 20 seconds cueing so he can tense his non existant triceps to try and impress the 2 girls he is with.So I walk over and say "My God!You remind me of a young Tom Cruise in The Color Of Money!", the guy looks at me all proud and says "Thanks Bro" to which I replied "Yes, those 13inch pipe cleaners, your big nose, closet homosexuality and the fact you can barely see over the table make the resemblance!", the 2 girls he is with start trying to hold back their laughter while this skinny queer rushes of to the toilets to cry and slit his wrists  ;D

he wont recover  ;)
T