Author Topic: Nasser vs Dillet - better BB'er  (Read 8122 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Nasser vs Dillet - better BB'er
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 02:04:25 PM »
Do you have the picture that shows Dillet crouching next to Ray, where Dillet's shoulders are bigger than Shawn's head? And follow that up with the above picture where you can see how horrible Paul's back is because he can't pose worth shit!
;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »
Dillett's back  :-\  worse than Nasser

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2010, 02:12:53 PM »
Dillett's back  :-\  worse than Nasser

Flex looks better than Ronnie in that shot.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 02:34:03 PM »
nasser in all poses!!.. not even close :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »
 :-X :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2010, 02:35:54 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2010, 02:36:58 PM »
nasser in all poses!!.. not even close :-X
Wont argue much, but the last pic you posted was an epic self ownage.
The rest, yes, youre right, but not that last one.

Dont worry, Ill wait patiently for you to nitpick tiny details to somehow justify why Nasser is better in your opinion in everything, including how he fucks and what toliet paper he uses.  :-\

EDIT
This pic Sherief, is your epic self ownage at its finest.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »
Flex's back and arm detail was simply incredible

Team Yates

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »
Wont argue much, but the last pic you posted was an epic self ownage.
The rest, yes, youre right, but not that last one.

Dont worry, Ill wait patiently for you to nitpick tiny details to somehow justify why Nasser is better in your opinion in everything, including how he fucks and what toliet paper he uses.  :-\

EDIT
This pic Sherief, is your epic self ownage at its finest.

do you really see dillett better in the abs/thigh pose?!.. in all fairness i give it to nasser because of his wider lats and better abs (shape wise)!!..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2010, 02:42:26 PM »
Dillett looks better in the abs n thigh and the RLS poses, at least in the pics Sherief has posted.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2010, 02:44:11 PM »
hey shitwave you said the last pics!!.. ok even the fdb i see nasser better again because of his wider lats and better abs (shape) and better quads.. also look how his chest is thicker than dillett's in this pose!!..

dillett was for sure great in this pose too but i believe most ppl see nasser better!!..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2010, 02:45:04 PM »
do you really see dillett better in the abs/thigh pose?!.. in all fairness i give it to nasser because of his wider lats and better abs (shape wise)!!..
The pic I quoted im seeing as a FDB... what the fuck is it showing up to you as?
In the FDB pic I attached, Dillet is straight up owning Nasser. In that one pic.
Overall I give it to Nasser as the better BB, hes the more complete of 2 incomplete BB's.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »
hey shitwave you said the last pics!!.. ok even the fdb i see nasser better again because of his wider lats and better abs (shape) and better quads.. also look how his chest is thicker than dillett's in this pose!!..

dillett was for sure great in this pose too but i believe most ppl see nasser better!!..
Nassers condition is inferior to Dillets in that pic, check the visible sartorius muscle, and Nassers thicker pecs do not make up for lack of condition, not to mention dillet has better proportion and flow in that one pic.
Like I said, I knew youd nitpick a way for you to see Nasser as better, and you did, despite obviously being behind in condition, not to mention aesthetics, Dillets waist is smaller and his proportions are better.

FYI, I feel the answer to this question is still Nasser is the better BB, but Dillet was the freak of all freaks.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2010, 02:49:12 PM »
Dillett looks better in the abs n thigh and the RLS poses, at least in the pics Sherief has posted.

yes i agree that in this particular pic. (RLS) dillett's back looks better (more detailed) although nasser's is wider.. i was going to post another one from mr. olympia 97 where nasser looked better in this pose but they were not beside each other as dorian was in between them  ;D

here it's anyway!!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2010, 02:49:43 PM »

Paul wins this shot

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2010, 02:51:10 PM »
The pic I quoted im seeing as a FDB... what the fuck is it showing up to you as?
In the FDB pic I attached, Dillet is straight up owning Nasser. In that one pic.
Overall I give it to Nasser as the better BB, hes the more complete of 2 incomplete BB's.

yes i was commenting on the last pic. because you had said (the last shot) by mistake then you corrected yourself!!..

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2010, 02:55:41 PM »

All things considered.. Nasser was the better bodybuilder.

Genetically, Dillett trumped everyone - *wow factor*.. forget about it, the guy was a freak... but the he could not control his body.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2010, 02:57:55 PM »
Nassers condition is inferior to Dillets in that pic, check the visible sartorius muscle, and Nassers thicker pecs do not make up for lack of condition, not to mention dillet has better proportion and flow in that one pic.
Like I said, I knew youd nitpick a way for you to see Nasser as better, and you did, despite obviously being behind in condition, not to mention aesthetics, Dillets waist is smaller and his proportions are better.

FYI, I feel the answer to this question is still Nasser is the better BB, but Dillet was the freak of all freaks.

i am very neutral when i tell you i see nasser better in the FDB pose.. just my opinion..

see this one from the mr. o. 97 (but dont look at your hero's arms plz because the thread is not meant to be funny) ;D

stop talking to me as if i am taking a war to prove nasser is better!!.. we all like this shit (arguing about men in thongs) so let's have some fun!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2010, 02:59:56 PM »
as you see dillett's lats are very high and considerably narrow in this pose!!.. dillett really needed a wider torso to go with his huge arms and shoulders and also his excellent lower body (at his best)!!..

the best calves on a black man ever by faaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2010, 03:10:33 PM »
both had relatively weak backs but nasser's was bigger and wider!!..

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2010, 03:14:16 PM »
both had relatively weak backs but nasser's was bigger and wider!!..

relatively weak? no pathetic and out of the two Nasser's was better but it's not saying much.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2010, 03:21:27 PM »
relatively weak? no pathetic and out of the two Nasser's was better but it's not saying much.

till NOC 95 nasser's back was good.. he ruined it later when he added more weight which served his front a little but took a lot from his rear!!.. if he kept competing at around 265 pounds it would have been better!!.. this is why i always see his NOC 95 or huston 95 his best shapes ever!!..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2010, 03:24:20 PM »
served his front a little but took a lot from his rear!!

Outed!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2010, 03:29:33 PM »
till NOC 95 nasser's back was good.. he ruined it later when he added more weight which served his front a little but took a lot from his rear!!.. if he kept competing at around 265 pounds it would have been better!!.. this is why i always see his NOC 95 or huston 95 his best shapes ever!!..

the working word is ' was ' his back was a fuck of a lot better than Paul's ever was