Author Topic: pm question anwered  (Read 15123 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: GH15....
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2010, 10:58:49 AM »
Naturally juiced

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: GH15 How often do you get your blood work done?
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2010, 12:35:57 PM »
Yep GH15 is an IFBB PRO. ;)

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2010, 12:48:38 PM »
we usually get blood checked by vampirellas like the twilight fellas,, not the ones who turn into dogs but the pale ones. if fella turns lean but dense 230lb and very low bodyfat below 7%, the blood is good,, ifmb pros do not go to doctors otherwise if liver leaving the body or kidneys showing up in urethra,,, cannot put it nicer fella it is the truth,, use testosterona and plenty of hormona but bloodword is waste of time

gh23 approved

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2010, 01:48:09 PM »
I understood all of that. ;)

JoshL77

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2010, 01:51:11 PM »
we usually get blood checked by vampirellas like the twilight fellas,, not the ones who turn into dogs but the pale ones. if fella turns lean but dense 230lb and very low bodyfat below 7%, the blood is good,, ifmb pros do not go to doctors otherwise if liver leaving the body or kidneys showing up in urethra,,, cannot put it nicer fella it is the truth,, use testosterona and plenty of hormona but bloodword is waste of time

gh23 approved

Ha ha ha!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pm question anwered
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2010, 04:20:02 PM »
Anyone taking advice about hormones from an internet unknown is foolish in the extreme. Pellius should know better. If you train for hypertrophy and eat extra you will produce enough growth hormone to cause growth. Adult males can grow at almost any age and perhaps easier than when younger. As far as I can see age makes little or no difference. Getting your muscles stimulated to grow is the key.

Taking advice over the internet can be foolish. One has to learn to use reason and common sense. You give a lot of advice. Why should we listen to you? When we read gh15 we ask ourselves does it make sense? Arnold at his peak was 6'2", 235-240 lbs. In his time no one was close to his level. Ronnie was, what? 5'10" 285 lbs. with less body fat. What changed? Better training? Better nutrition? Perhaps. But not enough to make this much of a difference. To me it makes much more sense that it was more drugs and HGH. And that's pretty much what gh15 is saying. Do you disagree?

You make a lot of claims about the human body regarding training protocol, the body's response to it and protein requirements. You claimed that I didn't need much more than 20-50 grams a day. Where and how did you get that figure?
You say that you can grow at any age and perhaps even better than when younger. What do you base that on when it is disproved time and again in the real world and proven in scientific studies. You cannot build muscles if you have no testosterone. You cannot build muscles if you have no HGH? Both of these hormones decrease exponentially as you grow older. Fact.

I went on a "bulking" routine earlier this year and modified my training and increase calories tremendously. By the time I got up to 200 lbs I could see I was definitely putting on fat and very little muscle. Would I have had the same response if I went on the gh15 -ona program? I can't know with 100% certainty unless I actually try it but I have a feeling that a big helping of testosterona (750-1000mg/wk) and GHona (say 8ius) would have made a bit of a difference. Do you deny that?

We listen to him because we see proof in the real world. He can provide thousands of examples. You cannot provide one. Robby Robinson, Tony Pearson, Sly Stallone -- even Cher, are in the shape that they are in and look the way they do not just because of plastic surgery and exercise. It's because of hormones. HGH in all of them. Do you deny that?

There's a reason why it is so difficult to put on muscle beyond normal levels. Your body simply does not like it or want it and given the slightest excuse will get rid of it. There's a metabolic cost to having muscle. Even at rest it still requires blood supply, oxygen, nutrients.... Not so with fat which from your body's perspective is stored energy which your body wants. That's why we have a virtually limitless capacity to put on fat. When your leg is in a cast for 6 weeks it doesn't lose fat but the muscle disappears quickly.

When we listen to you and listen to gh15 we ask ourselves who makes more sense and who's teachings actually work in the real world. If there are two identical twins and one follows, to the letter, the Basile principles of the grand unified theory of muscle hypertrophy versus the gh15 bible in six months who wins?

You make claims regarding age and protein requirements that you can't back up whereas there are countless studies -- scientific studies that prove you wrong. Here are just two that I came across recently. Your body just does not respond the same when we get older. Everyone who is now past forty, including yourself, knows this empirically without the need for studies but it is a mystery to me why you deny this.

I remember my doctor, whose care I was under for HRT, explaining to me all the biological processes that occur when a person gets older. Hormone levels drop, you lose the ability to recover and repair yourself... everything that an older person experiences first hand. Including you. I asked him why this happens. I mean, I thought we are designed for survival. To live and to stay alive. He just smiled and said that's true but that "We are not designed to live forever."

As Good As It Gets: Octogenarian Muscles Don't Get Stronger With Exercise, Study Finds
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090331091250.htm

"In an earlier study, the researchers found that the muscles of octogenarian men also failed to gain strength with the exercise program. Together, the studies show that the muscles of octogenarian men and women are far less responsive to improving with exercise, even compared to people only 10 years younger."

“The message of the study is that exercise is good for octogenarians, just not as good as we thought it would be,” Dr. Trappe said. The study also suggests that it is better to build as much muscle mass as possible earlier in life to ensure more muscle strength in later life. “We should do all we can to educate people to build up the muscle before 80,” he said.

More Protein, Less Refined Starch Important for Dieting, Large Study Shows
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101124171536.htm

(True Adonis please take note)
Drastic increases in blood glucose levels give rise to several potentially undesirable effects that can influence the body's metabolism as well as our ability to perform mentally. It is therefore most appropriate to maintain a diet that results in slow digestion and thus more stable blood glucose levels and greater satiety.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: pm question anwered
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2010, 04:37:26 PM »
Taking advice over the internet can be foolish. One has to learn to use reason and common sense. You give a lot of advice. Why should we listen to you? When we read gh15 we ask ourselves does it make sense? Arnold at his peak was 6'2", 235-240 lbs. In his time no one was close to his level. Ronnie was, what? 5'10" 285 lbs. with less body fat. What changed? Better training? Better nutrition? Perhaps. But not enough to make this much of a difference. To me it makes much more sense that it was more drugs and HGH. And that's pretty much what gh15 is saying. Do you disagree?

You make a lot of claims about the human body regarding training protocol, the body's response to it and protein requirements. You claimed that I didn't need much more than 20-50 grams a day. Where and how did you get that figure?
You say that you can grow at any age and perhaps even better than when younger. What do you base that on when it is disproved time and again in the real world and proven in scientific studies. You cannot build muscles if you have no testosterone. You cannot build muscles if you have no HGH? Both of these hormones decrease exponentially as you grow older. Fact.

I went on a "bulking" routine earlier this year and modified my training and increase calories tremendously. By the time I got up to 200 lbs I could see I was definitely putting on fat and very little muscle. Would I have had the same reason if I went on the gh15 -ona program? I can't know with 100% certainty unless I actually try it but I have a feeling that a big helping of testosterona (750-1000mg/wk) and GHona (say 8ius) would have made a bit of a difference. Do you deny that?

We listen to him because we see proof in the real world. He can provide thousands of examples. You cannot provide one. Robby Robinson, Tony Pearson, Sly Stallone -- even Cher, are in the shape that they are in and look the way they do not just because of plastic surgery and exercise. It's because of hormones. HGH in all of them. Do you deny that?

There's a reason why it is so difficult to put on muscle beyond normal levels. Your body simply does not like it or want it and given the slightest excuse will get rid of it. There's a metabolic cost to having muscle. Even at rest it still requires blood supply, oxygen, nutrients.... Not so with fat which from your body's perspective is stored energy which your body wants. That's why we have a virtually limitless capacity to put on fat. When your leg is in a cast for 6 weeks it doesn't lose fat but the muscle disappears quickly.

When we listen to you and listen to gh15 we ask ourselves who makes more sense and who's teachings actually work in the real world. If there are two identical twins and one follows, to the letter, the Basile principles of the grand theory of muscle hypertrophy versus the gh15 bible in six months who wins?

You make claims regarding age and protein requirements that you can't back up whereas there are countless studies -- scientific studies that prove you wrong. Here are just two that I came across recently. Your body just does not respond the same when we get older. Everyone who is now past forty, including yourself, knows this empirically without the need for studies but it is a mystery to me why you deny this.

I remember my doctor, whose care I was under for HRT, explaining to me all the biological processes that occur when a person gets older. Hormone levels drop, you lose the ability to recover and repair yourself... everything that an older person experiences first hand. Including you. I asked him why this happens. I mean, I thought we are designed for survival. To live and to stay alive. He just smiled and said that's true but that "We are not designed to live forever."

As Good As It Gets: Octogenarian Muscles Don't Get Stronger With Exercise, Study Finds
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090331091250.htm

"In an earlier study, the researchers found that the muscles of octogenarian men also failed to gain strength with the exercise program. Together, the studies show that the muscles of octogenarian men and women are far less responsive to improving with exercise, even compared to people only 10 years younger."

“The message of the study is that exercise is good for octogenarians, just not as good as we thought it would be,” Dr. Trappe said. The study also suggests that it is better to build as much muscle mass as possible earlier in life to ensure more muscle strength in later life. “We should do all we can to educate people to build up the muscle before 80,” he said.

More Protein, Less Refined Starch Important for Dieting, Large Study Shows
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101124171536.htm

(True Adonis please take note)
Drastic increases in blood glucose levels give rise to several potentially undesirable effects that can influence the body's metabolism as well as our ability to perform mentally. It is therefore most appropriate to maintain a diet that results in slow digestion and thus more stable blood glucose levels and greater satiety.

Gh15 style 8)

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »
GH15 = TRUTH. ;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2010, 05:06:49 PM »

gh23 approved

You should look into rapping, you got some good rhymes going on there..

JoshL77

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2010, 06:18:11 PM »
King kamali.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2010, 06:19:42 PM »

All chicken and beef
Is that Skip Lacour? Is that fool still trying to claim natty?

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2010, 06:54:49 PM »
Is that Skip Lacour? Is that fool still trying to claim natty?

Guys Guys he wakes up at 4:30am every day to eat a meal... clearly he just works harder than all the other bodybuilders  ::) LOL

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2010, 06:57:06 PM »
Skip Laquer is as natural as a pig fucking a Tivo

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2010, 07:34:02 PM »
Skip Laquer is as natural as a pig fucking a Tivo

???????????

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2010, 07:36:51 PM »

All chicken and beef

Natural as a test tube baby.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2010, 07:51:40 PM »
kai greene

;D
bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answer
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2010, 08:29:23 PM »
Hi god,

Do pro bodybuilder travel to get their hormones ? or do they have everything they want at home ?

Cause I heard that Ronnie Coleman traveled to European country to get GH.

Ty

they travel to you ,,not you to them,,private cooks,,mail order,, guru which = private cook
many bodybuilder do a trick when go to europeand overthe world,,they put steroid into shampoo bottle,,they load it ,,now ofcoure you steralise it you put many and create your own shampoo for hair cocktail that then in hotel go into vial  or into syrnge and injected,,

ofcourse we bodybuild use same needle sometime to inject 100 times over but we also clean it with alchohol very well,,same what we do with shampooo bottle we steralize it and put in the hormone,,pills go into vitamin  bottle unmarked,,water for hgh will be done from distoled water boiling and then fridge then into vial good to go for the amount of time we need which is 2 vials in a day gh

dark world my frined,,you wont hear it from liar priest or brandin curry,,you wont hear it from the homo girlfriend of kyomi in spain either,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: pm question answer
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2010, 08:32:08 PM »
Would think that with decent amount of money you would get what you need straight from doctor...?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2010, 08:33:45 PM »
no,,not the doses we need,,doctor only give specific for some things,,rest is black market,,ofcourse always corupting doctors but they are more few in americnaa since americana is police state

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2010, 08:34:28 PM »
Well since you can't carry more than 3 oz of fluid on a plane anymore, it's alot harder to do that.  Before yes, pills easy...I would think you can go to a Euro country and mail your shit back to the states...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »
correct ,,
fallen angel

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »
Well since you can't carry more than 3 oz of fluid on a plane anymore, it's alot harder to do that.  Before yes, pills easy...I would think you can go to a Euro country and mail your shit back to the states...

that's your carry on. Just toss it in your checked baggage.

I know people transport their weed in shampoo all the time.
It's Hip to be Square!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2010, 08:42:08 PM »
that's your carry on. Just toss it in your checked baggage.

I know people transport their weed in shampoo all the time.

How many amps can you really fit into a shampoo bottle that would be worth it?  I'm guessing one hundred tops?  For the amount of shit these guys take it wouldn't be worth it...I'd rather go to France and buy one thousand amps of various shit and mail it back to myself...not have to deal with middle men...

GWAR

« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2010, 08:45:31 PM »
How many amps can you really fit into a shampoo bottle that would be worth it?  I'm guessing one hundred tops?  For the amount of shit these guys take it wouldn't be worth it...I'd rather go to France and buy one thousand amps of various shit and mail it back to myself...not have to deal with middle men...
not to mention the fact that if they find the amps in the shampoo bottle , there going to check how many amps you have in your corn hole

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2010, 08:57:39 PM »

Not saying it's the best way, just repeating what I've heard done.
It's Hip to be Square!