Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65303 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2010, 01:01:30 PM »
The best psychologist is the best prep guy  ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2010, 02:05:06 PM »
The best psychologist is the best prep guy  ;)
thats why oscar arden is the man!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2010, 02:09:38 PM »
well, one of them looks like this after YEARS ON steroids.

Im not one to complain about others, but man, thats worthless..

first of all, im fat as fuckin shit in that picture. im probably 25% bodyfat. i have a little bit bigger than average bone frame, and a huge head.  i dont look like much in that picture, but if i had the same muscle at 10%bf then i would look a whole lot bigger. im also 5'11''(1/2), even though i probably look 5'8-5'9 in that pic

secondly, you have an unrealistic conception of how effective steroids are.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2010, 02:16:09 PM »
Neither did Chad Nichols..... however in my honest opinion i wouldn't want to use him either. I would rather use a Palumbo, Aceto, or Fuller for a prep guru.
dave palumbo for contest prep? would you like to end up looking like him? ???

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2010, 02:28:40 PM »
first of all, im fat as fuckin shit in that picture. im probably 25% bodyfat. i have a little bit bigger than average bone frame, and a huge head.  i dont look like much in that picture, but if i had the same muscle at 10%bf then i would look a whole lot bigger. im also 5'11''(1/2), even though i probably look 5'8-5'9 in that pic

Agreed.... too many people think they are miracle drugs. Most people have below average response thus = 3-4 years of consistent use to get to 200+

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2010, 02:32:25 PM »
Agreed.... too many people think they are miracle drugs. Most people have below average response thus = 3-4 years of consistent use to get to 200+

True, but the flip of it is that if you are truely ever going to be a beast it will be pretty evident after a few years of usage. For the few who are amazing responders, steroids are indeed wonder drugs.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2010, 02:37:58 PM »
True, but the flip of it is that if you are truely ever going to be a beast it will be pretty evident after a few years of usage. For the few who are amazing responders, steroids are indeed wonder drugs.

I would say it will be evident within weeks. Response to drugs, just like to training and anything related to bodybuilding, is an almost overnight phenomenon. No one grows very slowly and steadily and then one day wakes up years down the road and finds himself "a beast".

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2010, 02:45:56 PM »
I would say it will be evident within weeks. Response to drugs, just like to training and anything related to bodybuilding, is an almost overnight phenomenon. No one grows very slowly and steadily and then one day wakes up years down the road and finds himself "a beast".

Oh sure I definitely agree results do happen that quickly, I just mean if you are gonna be a pro bb, after a few years on you will look like a competitve bber.  You wont go fr 15in arms to 19in arms in a few weeks, but if you are ever going to have them you will after a few years on.  We are saying the same thing.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2010, 02:48:04 PM »
Van, you are a wise and sage dude and what you say is true. Also, I would add that growth occurs in "spurts" not in a slow and consistant way.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2010, 02:51:22 PM »

My dick looks small because my balls are too big. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2010, 02:55:23 PM »
My dick looks small because my balls are too big. ::)
I have that problem too. :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »
Oh sure I definitely agree results do happen that quickly, I just mean if you are gonna be a pro bb, after a few years on you will look like a competitve bber.  You wont go fr 15in arms to 19in arms in a few weeks, but if you are ever going to have them you will after a few years on.  We are saying the same thing.

Yeah going pro takes a few years. Looking like a competitive bodybuilder, well, if we take a guy who has a "natural base" and put him on a cycle he will look like a potentially competitive bb during that first cycle - if he has pro potential. If you don't definitely look like a bodybuilder after a cycle or two I'm afraid it's not going to happen. Take any pro, and I guarantee that they all looked very impressive after the first cycle. Some say bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint, and I say BULLSHIT! :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2010, 02:58:30 PM »
Yeah going pro takes a few years. Looking like a competitive bodybuilder, well, if we take a guy who has a "natural base" and put him on a cycle he will look like a potentially competitive bb during that first cycle - if he has pro potential. If you don't definitely look like a bodybuilder after a cycle or two I'm afraid it's not going to happen. Take any pro, and I guarantee that they all looked very impressive after the first cycle. Some say bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint, and I say BULLSHIT! :D

tdongz has said there is no such thing as a natural base and thats all bullshit. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2010, 03:01:16 PM »

LOL, remember when Trey Brewer said bodybuilding is about having patience?? How the fuck can you talk about Patience when in 3 years of lifting you turned into a 280lb beast?? Pro bodybuilders crack me up!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2010, 03:04:04 PM »
tdongz has said there is no such thing as a natural base and thats all bullshit. :-\

Depends on what you call base. With base I mean that you have some weight training experience or alternately have done some other sport. If you don't know how to lift weights and can't push yourself at all then that's not a good starting point to get the most out of your drugs.

I don't necessarily think you have to hit your "natural limit" before going on drugs.

LOL, remember when Trey Brewer said bodybuilding is about having patience?? How the fuck can you talk about Patience when in 3 years of lifting you turned into a 280lb beast?? Pro bodybuilders crack me up!

LOL exactly. Same as Priest preaching of patience when he turned pro by 19, competed at the Worlds by 17 etc. What patience?  ???:D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2010, 03:08:41 PM »
Depends on what you call base. With base I mean that you have some weight training experience or alternately have done some other sport. If you don't know how to lift weights and can't push yourself at all then that's not a good starting point to get the most out of your drugs.

I don't necessarily think you have to hit your "natural limit" before going on drugs.
No natural limit, but like you said a good base of weight training experience and knowledge of your body's responses to exercises/nutrition should be obtained before juicing to the gills.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2010, 03:15:13 PM »

It's hard to say from just that one pic, but do you think Dizzle can become a pro if he juiced accordingly?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2010, 03:16:30 PM »
It's hard to say from just that one pic, but do you think Dizzle can become a pro if he juiced accordingly?
I'd say no. Not from the few fuzzy, out of focus pics he's posted. Besides it looks like that tricep is already busting at the seam with 30wt. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2010, 03:17:48 PM »
I have that problem too. :-[
You need some ball stretching my friend  I'd say that the lower your balls hang the larger your penis will look
My balls have lowered, I have engaged in some ball stretching awhile back and it must worked. I think it makes the penis look bigger and better,  at least in my own eyes  ::)..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2010, 03:19:16 PM »

GTFO here Kiwiol

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2010, 03:21:42 PM »
knowledge of your body's responses to exercises/nutrition should be obtained before juicing to the gills.

Agreed 100%

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2010, 03:24:06 PM »
You need some ball stretching my friend  I'd say that the lower your balls hang the larger your penis will look
My balls have lowered, I have engaged in some ball stretching awhile back and it must worked. I think it makes the penis look bigger and better,  at least in my own eyes  ::)..
I would think penii stretching would be the proper way to attack this, or possibly a ball reduction surgery.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2010, 03:24:21 PM »
I'd say no. Not from the few fuzzy, out of focus pics he's posted. Besides it looks like that tricep is already busting at the seam with 30wt. :-X

GTFO here Kiwiol

There was a thread a few months ago where Dizzle was saying that 99% of the population could become pro if they took the right stack (which I was arguing against), which is why I was asking Van's opinion.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2010, 03:27:36 PM »
There was a thread a few months ago where Dizzle was saying that 99% of the population could become pro if they took the right stack (which I was arguing against), which is why I was asking Van's opinion.

There's a saying, the first step to enlightenment is knowing you know nothing.  ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2010, 03:32:11 PM »
No natural limit, but like you said a good base of weight training experience and knowledge of your body's responses to exercises/nutrition should be obtained before juicing to the gills.

why ?

steroids work regardless of exercise and/or proper nutrition.

waiting is not needed.

175lbs by 31st July