Author Topic: Finally - in the new pad  (Read 32969 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Finally
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »
Good going, Distjurbia!  Great job and great apt. I never had a job I didn't like. Even when someone was trying to kill me off.

If I'm ever in where-ever your city in Canada is located I'll stop by and get an estimate on my 'cracked' driver's side, car door.

Background .... Windy day. 80 mph gusts of wind. Parked my car and opened the door and the wind ripped it out of my hand striking an immovable object which bend the door's edge and cracked it.

You got an estimate? I can send a photo.

About Canada - I almost went to Vancouver a couple of months ago to visit the latest Planet of the Apes movie making project but never got off my ass to get up there.

I regret it now because I saw some photos of that city and it sure is a beautiful place.

For some unknown reason I have never been further north than the SF Bay Area. A Gypsy told me that was because my ancestors were sea going creatures. You got any Eskimo relatives? Or have you ever even met one? I had an Eskimo friend who was almost eaten  by a Polar Bear and has the teeth marks across his chest to prove it.

Sorry ... just rambling in celebration of your new lifestyle. Any plans to get back to training?

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2011, 01:20:52 PM »
The w8m8 gimmick is pathetic. His material is derivative and deeply unfunny. It's also sad that the gimmick operator is a fat middle aged man.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2011, 01:39:38 PM »
trustnoone
Wrong!

By the way...... happy to hear you're living the dream :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #153 on: January 06, 2011, 01:48:41 PM »
The w8m8 gimmick is pathetic. His material is derivative and deeply unfunny. It's also sad that the gimmick operator is a fat middle aged man.

Who would that be ???

w8m8

« Reply #154 on: January 06, 2011, 02:45:24 PM »
ROFLMAO  :D

So far ... I am newmom , Matt C , a pre-op tranny , a middle aged guy , and transgendered ...and while twat panda , FAT Alex , and old man Les are internet dependant it's quite amusing to me that even though they would like people to think they matter in any way .. it's pretty sad that grown ass men can't find anything better to do than HATE on people and single out females on here to rag on

Considering twat is a virgin , Fat Alex has bedded down the creature called Buffgoddess and Les is Basile's gimmick that he uses to vent his venom ... and looking at all of their postings it's clear that the poor things needed motherly care and instead were left alone to play with themselves and it's all gone down hill from there .. thank gawd Getbig is here so they feel like real men .. woof woof

Getbig's Mass Hysteria is alive and well living in LARGE EMPTY SPACES between their ears  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #155 on: January 06, 2011, 02:51:33 PM »

So far ... I am newmom , Matt C , a pre-op tranny , a middle aged guy , and transgendered ...and while twat panda , FAT Alex , and old man Les are internet dependant it's quite amusing to me that even though they would like people to think they matter in any way .. it's pretty sad that grown ass men can't find anything better to do than HATE on people and single out females on here to rag on

Considering twat is a virgin , Fat Alex has bedded down the creature called Buffgoddess and Les is Basile's gimmick that he uses to vent his venom ... and looking at all of their postings it's clear that the poor things needed motherly care and instead were left alone to play with themselves and it's all gone down hill from there .. thank gawd Getbig is here so they feel like real men .. woof woof

Getbig's Mass Hysteria is alive and well living in LARGE EMPTY SPACES between their ears  :D

calm down she beast, no need to get excited because we are showing you attention for this first time in your gender confused life.

i hope your op goes well once you save up enough money.

perhaps josh will pay for the nip/tuck, after all he money now, he loves you, and you are the only person who loves him.
175lbs by 31st July

w8m8

« Reply #156 on: January 06, 2011, 02:57:24 PM »
calm down she beast, no need to get excited because we are showing you attention for this first time in your gender confused life.

i hope your op goes well once you save up enough money.

perhaps josh will pay for the nip/tuck, after all he money now, he loves you, and you are the only person who loves him.

You have such a pitiful existance it's sad

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 06, 2011, 03:05:23 PM »

You have such a pitiful existance it's sad
::) tuck your balls back between your legs miriam.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2011, 03:39:41 PM »
Fatpanda is notorious for calling people random insults which have no evidence in reality, lolol he called me a peadophile ffs, epic bigmouth fattie.
calm down gary glitter, its been confirmed this he/she was found out.
175lbs by 31st July

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2011, 03:58:59 PM »

Hmmm....I'm obviously knee deep in your anus, but haven't gone far enough yet. And I thought you bowing your head in my direction was just an offer of giving me a blowjob. If you're trying to rally the GetBig troops I got news for ya - the cavalry ain't coming. You tried to pee standing up, so you can't cry now that a few of the fellas are e-sodomizing you. I'm guessing all the ass-to-mouth you gave Daddy while playing Guitar Hero has damaged your psyche. I guess that childhood spent blowing midgets and dancing about with a curling iron up your ass has somewhat lowered your self esteem.  Those extra chromosomes must really be a bitch.

If you really wanted to suck my pixel-penis so bad all you had to do was ask. Aside from that, you're not worthy of any more attention from me.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2011, 04:00:22 PM »
its so bizarre how my mindspace has changed over the last 6 weeks. I used to get so worked up over some stuff on here, and now its just sosososo meaningless overall. in getbig perspective, I knew I was doing better when uberman had resorted to making stuff up about my life to try and cut me down. That made me feel very good about things. Anything fatpanda says just doesnt matter at all, I cant comprehend a more meaningless human being on this planet.  Overall, its just nice to be in a better situation and not give a shit about what people say on here anymore. Geez I cant believe I got so worked up, what a tool I was. Well Im still a tool, just to a lesser degree

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 06, 2011, 04:02:38 PM »
Send me some money I want to find peace too.  :-*

you get more pieces in a week than I get in a year so pipe down  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #162 on: January 06, 2011, 04:03:04 PM »
its so bizarre how my mindspace has changed over the last 6 weeks. I used to get so worked up over some stuff on here, and now its just sosososo meaningless overall. in getbig perspective, I knew I was doing better when uberman had resorted to making stuff up about my life to try and cut me down. That made me feel very good about things. Anything fatpanda says just doesnt matter at all, I cant comprehend a more meaningless human being on this planet.  Overall, its just nice to be in a better situation and not give a shit about what people say on here anymore. Geez I cant believe I got so worked up, what a tool I was. Well Im still a tool, just to a lesser degree

congrats

what you have is something alot of us are truly looking for

spinnis

« Reply #163 on: January 06, 2011, 04:03:19 PM »
Stop playing poker bro :)

and lemme know if you need a worker of some sort in sweden lol.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #164 on: January 06, 2011, 04:05:09 PM »

Money makes a lot of problems go away 8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2011, 04:05:38 PM »
Stop playing poker bro :)

and lemme know if you need a worker of some sort in sweden lol.

a worker?
like a street worker?
you would look smashing in a skirt  :P

spinnis

« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2011, 04:07:06 PM »
a worker?
like a street worker?
you would look smashing in a skirt  :P

I was more thinking having your back at gb 5-6 hours each day or something ...  ;D

or a fan mail sorter?  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2011, 04:07:57 PM »

w8m8

« Reply #168 on: January 06, 2011, 04:13:46 PM »
Hmmm....I'm obviously knee deep in your anus, but haven't gone far enough yet. And I thought you bowing your head in my direction was just an offer of giving me a blowjob. If you're trying to rally the GetBig troops I got news for ya - the cavalry ain't coming. You tried to pee standing up, so you can't cry now that a few of the fellas are e-sodomizing you. I'm guessing all the ass-to-mouth you gave Daddy while playing Guitar Hero has damaged your psyche. I guess that childhood spent blowing midgets and dancing about with a curling iron up your ass has somewhat lowered your self esteem.  Those extra chromosomes must really be a bitch.

If you really wanted to suck my pixel-penis so bad all you had to do was ask. Aside from that, you're not worthy of any more attention from me.

You're no more than an old man all alone ... wank a little harder or change hands when you get all big and bad like this .. it might help get you off a little quicker and you wouldn't need to try again so soon  ...  :'(  poor old guy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2011, 04:15:17 PM »
lol I wish , I really was drowned in books for a period , no action since christmas  :-[
Just go get a hoe to read for you man.  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #170 on: January 06, 2011, 05:11:20 PM »
XD I've been thinking maybe getting into a relationship with some random chick in the near future, like being a cynical douche and "leading on" a ONS just to have some chick to fuck on a regular basis, is that very douchey, unethical?? Need some wise words from you man.
This is a good idea.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #171 on: January 06, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »
This is a good idea.
X2

Nothing wrong with that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #172 on: January 06, 2011, 08:56:07 PM »

In six months he will be sporting knee-high leather riding boots, a riding crop and monocle.  Calling people "ole boy" and "chap"  ;D

And start talking about "fighting fair."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 06, 2011, 08:58:42 PM »
No shit....the w8m8 gimmick is a festering pile of jism soaked puss.

Worse than TallGerman, LungdrenisGod and epic-alien.

You think so? She reminds me of Lady Heather's sharp wit. And that was one madam I didn't want to mess with. Much higher up the food chain than than the ones you've mentioned.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 06, 2011, 09:01:57 PM »

He'll be hanging out with that English snob dr.chimps soon.

Yeah, and they'll talk about those things  they keep at Borders that take up all the space and get in the way of the magazines and DVDs. I'll bet he'll even start to make friends with True Adonis.