Author Topic: Protein requirements for a bber - whats the truth?  (Read 30346 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Protein requirements for a bber - whats the truth?
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »
you've seen his pic, right Bob?

Picture? Are you kidding me, his video with Swayze was fcking awesome

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2010, 07:04:50 PM »
You can eat a lot of protein, but can your body utilize it?  All of it?  Perhaps on dope it can use a great deal of it, but in all honesty (especially when you are a natural trainer) you are going to be pooping it away because the sad reality is that your body, unassisted, is unable to make use of a lot of what you take in.   Dope helps, as I am certain gh15 will tell you but what if you prefer to train like a man, i.e., sans any chemical assistance?  

Then you are going to have to accept the fact that you are only going to be so big and so strong.  With the passage of time, you will get bigger and stronger but those gains will be hard fought and ultimately they will diminish with time.  HRT is helpful, but it is nothing compared to youth.   HGH is helpful, but it is not the same as being young. Youth, as fleeting as it may be is real while the effects of dope are nothing but a facade for the ego.

One of the attributes that steroids were intended to give to the world was the benefit of better protein and caloric utilization for those that had suffered debilitating illnesses or injuries.  This is what several doctors I knew years ago told me and I saw the practical benefits of AAS on a few patients of theirs including weight trainers that had suffered serious injuries.   In a few instances, the results were nothing short of incredible and the patients were also weaned from the juice over a period of time.  It was a treatment, not a way of life.

Protein is but one element in a diet that should be balanced to match the life it is intended to support.  Food, good food, comes first.  Supplements are aptly named because they are there to supplement a well balanced diet, not supplant it.  I know that unlike most of you I am old and far from being as well built as any of you and that my words lack authority because of that.  Consider the truth of those words and not the hideousness of the cover that contains them.  Age doesn't creep up on you, it walks beside you all your life.  Sometimes, if you are lucky wisdom comes along for the ride.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2010, 07:10:59 PM »
Picture? Are you kidding me, his video with Swayze was fcking awesome

;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2010, 07:20:49 PM »
You can eat a lot of protein, but can your body utilize it?  All of it?  Perhaps on dope it can use a great deal of it, but in all honesty (especially when you are a natural trainer) you are going to be pooping it away because the sad reality is that your body, unassisted, is unable to make use of a lot of what you take in.   Dope helps, as I am certain gh15 will tell you but what if you prefer to train like a man, i.e., sans any chemical assistance?  

Then you are going to have to accept the fact that you are only going to be so big and so strong.  With the passage of time, you will get bigger and stronger but those gains will be hard fought and ultimately they will diminish with time.  HRT is helpful, but it is nothing compared to youth.   HGH is helpful, but it is not the same as being young. Youth, as fleeting as it may be is real while the effects of dope are nothing but a facade for the ego.

One of the attributes that steroids were intended to give to the world was the benefit of better protein and caloric utilization for those that had suffered debilitating illnesses or injuries.  This is what several doctors I knew years ago told me and I saw the practical benefits of AAS on a few patients of theirs including weight trainers that had suffered serious injuries.   In a few instances, the results were nothing short of incredible and the patients were also weaned from the juice over a period of time.  It was a treatment, not a way of life.

Protein is but one element in a diet that should be balanced to match the life it is intended to support.  Food, good food, comes first.  Supplements are aptly named because they are there to supplement a well balanced diet, not supplant it.  I know that unlike most of you I am old and far from being as well built as any of you and that my words lack authority because of that.  Consider the truth of those words and not the hideousness of the cover that contains them.  Age doesn't creep up on you, it walks beside you all your life.  Sometimes, if you are lucky wisdom comes along for the ride.

very good post!!..

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2010, 10:12:50 PM »
i know it sounds stupid and kinda cliche and 'hippiesque'... buuut
the more protein i ate when my body didn't want any, the worse i looked
the less protein i ate when my body didn't want any, the better i looked

sometimes you're hungry and all you can think about is beef or chicken, or eggs... and you crave that shit... that's your body telling you you need protein

sometimes you're hungry and all you can think about is rice, cake, and fruits.... guess what your body needs?

anyway... don't listen to me... i'm just blabbering

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2010, 10:33:29 PM »

sometimes you're hungry and all you can think about is beef or chicken, or eggs... and you crave that shit... that's your body telling you you need protein

sometimes you're hungry and all you can think about is rice, cake, and fruits.... guess what your body needs?

lol same with takin anapolon when you are double digit bodyfat and not on gh ,,you will look like shit SHIT ,,you will smoothen up ,,you will lose any definition ,,your abdominal become skin folded film of water and you will be slugish ,,who wants that? no one does it with out gh ,,so yes pretty much you can look like shit if you dont know your bodybuilding,,

anadrol only with gh ,,no gh no anadrol unless very very low body fat at the 6% zone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2010, 11:16:16 PM »
BTW, don't get me wrong. I'm very grateful that I have my health and at 50 years old I'm still ahead of the game. And I don't forget that all this training and talking about our bodies is a luxury that only wealthy countries like the US can even talk and care about.

Sure I'm way past my prime but things could be worse. Way worse.

you always inspire me pellius!!..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2010, 12:02:40 AM »

Im thinking about cakes and stuff all the time, so that means that my body needs it.  ;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2010, 01:14:10 AM »
wow, great arms!

seriously I could see that being a pic of a guy in his early twenties...

LOL! Thanks but pics are deceiving when there's no standard of comparison. Those "guns" cant' even stretch the tape 15.5 inches.

Maybe 15.25 or 39 cm? There was a reason I was denied membership in the highly prestigious Groink arms Don club. We all have our cross to bear in life.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2010, 01:15:56 AM »
Im thinking about cakes and stuff all the time, so that means that my body needs it.  ;D ;D

thinking of this

makes me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2010, 01:18:09 AM »
So pellius, did you get a look of my pic in my "me at my peak" thread? I'm just asking bro, so you can see that I did indeed "walk the walk" at a certain time in my life, and that I'm not just talking out of my ass.

I haven't seen the pic. Post it here so I don't have to search for it.

The point is not that you've never been in shape but how long you can stay in shape and can you or could you have continued to progress. When you've been training consistently for years and decades progress stops.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2010, 01:21:06 AM »
you always inspire me pellius!!..

And Team Nasser has always been a class act  in my book (and I do have a book). I like the way you guys stick together and watch each other's back. And because I didn't follow body building at the time it was you guys who made me appreciate the beautiful man with glasses.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2010, 01:39:18 AM »
Can your body utilize lots of protein? Say you consume 50 grams of fat a day, 400 calories. I include fat because you need some fat to survive. You can survive without carbohydrates and there are some cultures that do. Well, at least one that I know of because I saw it on National Geographic. Now say in addition to the fat you consume 600 grams of protein a day. 2,400 calories calories in protein. Say you need just 2,000 calories a day to maintain your weight. You are consuming 2,800 calories. Will you gain weight? Will you starve to death because your body can only utilize only so much protein. If you are not utilizing all the protein where does it go? If you eat 60 grams of protein in a meal but supposedly can only utilized 30-35 grams what happens to the rest of the protein?

epic_alien

« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2010, 02:43:26 AM »
3 eggs in the morning, 1 can of chili post workout, glass of milk for dinner.

225lbs with abs at 5'10

save your money and just realize with hormones, cals and protein mean very little

i dont use gh either

just tstosterona,  trenbonlonga

magicuser

« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2010, 02:44:18 AM »
3 cocks a day

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2010, 04:34:13 AM »
i always do something. i never counted protein intake. i think the ones that always try to figure out everything exactly text book form are little bitches in general.
the less you care about doing it right the better you look lol

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2010, 06:14:53 AM »
BLOOFINESS

BLOOGINESS

BLOOPINESS

BLOOTINESS

BLOOKINNESS

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2010, 06:22:26 AM »
I will have a chicken parm pizza tonight for dinner in honor of this thread.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2010, 06:52:23 AM »
Ok pellius, I see your point man. So let me tell you my "weight training history" I 1st picked up a barbell when I was 13 years old, and I trained consistantly for nearly 15 years, when I say consistantly I mean at least 3x a week, every week, year after year, and I made dismal and piss-poor progress til I hit the age of 24. So I basically had nil progress for over 10 years, then when I was 24 I met a bright guy who set me on the right path, and then I finally made some decent gains over a 2 year period of time. My plan now is to get into get shape (sub-8) and then assess my physique, and then work on sculpting it from there. For example, maintain chest size while increasing arm size. So yeah, I suppose that I am a bit vain 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2010, 06:53:08 AM »
I will have a chicken parm pizza tonight for dinner in honor of this thread.

I'm thinking of some fried chicken for dinner......mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm...... ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2010, 07:00:14 AM »
kyomu was taking 800grms of protein  ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2010, 07:03:02 AM »
LOL! Thanks but pics are deceiving when there's no standard of comparison. Those "guns" cant' even stretch the tape 15.5 inches.

Maybe 15.25 or 39 cm? There was a reason I was denied membership in the highly prestigious Groink arms Don club. We all have our cross to bear in life.

you will be pleased to know the COUNCIL OF POWER is opening the books shortly to review applications for new memberships

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2010, 07:04:18 AM »
I'm thinking of some fried chicken for dinner......mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm...... ;D

nom,nom,nom....thats not Wiggs ;D

you will be pleased to know the COUNCIL OF POWER is opening the books shortly to review applications for new memberships

Sweet,I might have to apply 8)

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2010, 08:02:26 AM »
what would happen if someone did something like 100 IU of GH per day  :D ??

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2010, 08:05:24 AM »

BBING MAN TO THE RESQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!