Author Topic: Vince Basile crying on Iron Age  (Read 39307 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Vince Basile crying on Iron Age
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2010, 06:18:41 PM »
One more rep is one funny mofo, i'll give him that much.
Trans Milkshake.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »
Well, it is good to finally hear from the horse's mouth. I accept that. However there could be expert stars. Then, again, everyone is an expert on Getbig.  I hope Ron understands and appreciates that. 

Expert stars are meant for someone I have met, or if they are in the industry now and go to contests or expos or truly understand the waves and motions of our industry.  Like it or not, bodybuilding these days is also a trend for expos, supplement companies, magazines, even restuarants that cater to clean food, or someone who designs the products.  I truly like to meet people at various expos, and I tend to go to a few.

Next one is the Fit Expo in Los Angeles at the Convention Center - January 29th.
Then the Flex Pro Show in Santa Monica, February 19th.
Then the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio.

If you know me, I am not about conspiracy theories, and truly try to make everyone equal.  I don't like to regulate, unless it is attacking a family, or pure lies, or just attackign someone in our industry who actually does to things to make it interesting.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2010, 06:24:35 PM »
I dieted for 14 weeks, trained like an animal, used no steroids, gh, or illegal drugs  and competed despite getting the worse genetics from the bodybuilding gene pool ever seen.  

Oh, found a unreleased picture of me.  It was while I was in transition to a kneeling front double biceps.

A

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2010, 06:27:20 PM »
I think that’s fair Ron... you seem like a reasonable dude, and without getbig, I’d probably be more productive in life (which isn’t necessarily a good thing)

But just to make a point... Keith Noworries should get some gold hamburgers for his commitment to food and stuff.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2010, 06:27:44 PM »
There is Goodrum on bended knee requesting his blue stars. Case closed. Come on, Ron, be consistent and give hapless Melvin his competitor stars.

GWAR

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2010, 06:28:16 PM »
Expert stars are meant for someone I have met, or if they are in the industry now and go to contests or expos or truly understand the waves and motions of our industry.  Like it or not, bodybuilding these days is also a trend for expos, supplement companies, magazines, even restuarants that cater to clean food, or someone who designs the products.  I truly like to meet people at various expos, and I tend to go to a few.

Next one is the Fit Expo in Los Angeles at the Convention Center - January 29th.

If you know me, I am not about conspiracy theories, and truly try to make everyone equal.  I don't like to regulate, unless it is attacking a family, or pure lies, or just attackign someone in our industry who actually does to things to make it interesting.

hey ron if you met basil and he gobbled your knob would you give him his blue stars ?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2010, 06:29:32 PM »

Well, Ron, you have to allow that people live far away from the USA and can't easily attend those events to say hello to you. Writing serious articles for Ironman should qualify me as an expert.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »
There is Goodrum on bended knee requesting his blue stars. Case closed. Come on, Ron, be consistent and give hapless Melvin his competitor stars.

Please don't speak for me Basile.  I compete because I enjoy doing it and building the best body I possibly can.  I won't win any pro cards or major titles but I wouldn't put myself through the misery of dieting and training if I didn't.
A

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2010, 06:30:22 PM »

Lunch trey looking small there.
Trans Milkshake.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2010, 06:30:30 PM »
Wll,Ron, you have to allow that people live far away from the USA and can't easily attend those events to say hello to you. Having a tiny penis should qualify me as a woman.

:o

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2010, 06:31:40 PM »
Melvin, it seems to me you need all the support you can get here on Getbig.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2010, 06:33:05 PM »
Melvin, it seems to me you need all the support you can get here on Getbig.

Leave Melvin alone you big bully.
Trans Milkshake.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2010, 06:33:12 PM »
Melvin, it seems to me you need an 85 year old white boyfriend here on Getbig.

:o

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2010, 06:41:27 PM »
What a teddy bear!

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2010, 06:41:59 PM »
Well, it is good to finally hear from the horse's mouth. I accept that. However there could be expert stars. Then, again, everyone is an expert on Getbig.

Goodrum deserves his blue stars. I have always backed that. What I meant was he competed in novice categories and not in open divisions so has yet to be a real competitor.

Even if I competed last in 1975 that wasn't that long ago. Sure, to you younger fellows that was ancient history but to me it was like yesterday. The blue stars should be given

to people who have properly competed. It makes no difference when that was. Titles are forever. I hope Ron understands and appreciates that. 

Besides competing in bodybuilding 40+ years ago, what are you an expert in?

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2010, 06:44:53 PM »
What a teddy bear!

"1"

That is a pussy puller if I ever seen one! "Honour" roll GAWD DAMNNN SON!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2010, 06:45:36 PM »

Using indigo typeface.
Trans Milkshake.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2010, 06:45:52 PM »

Hypertropy, ninja! Can you not read above? Homie wrote an article for Ironman magazine dude, RESPECT THAT. lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2010, 06:46:40 PM »
Don't encourage Ron to do something like that.  It would make respectable homosexuals like BayGBM and myself look bad.

"1"

LOL ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2010, 06:51:22 PM »
Shit at first i thought the thread title said "Vince crying about Ice Age"... musta been rough back then for the old man though..
follow the arrows

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2010, 06:52:59 PM »
Shit at first i thought the thread title said "Vince crying about Ice Age"... musta been rough back then for the old man though..

I mean to be honest, Vince is an expert on many things given the fact that he is 1,000 years old...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2010, 06:56:51 PM »
I mean to be honest, Vince is an expert on many things given the fact that he is 1,000 years old...
at least
follow the arrows

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2010, 06:57:35 PM »

Vince actually witnessed the destruction of ancient Carthage. The old bastard has been around longer than cancer of the nutsack.
Trans Milkshake.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2010, 06:58:59 PM »
Vince was a teenager when the Dead Sea first started getting sick...

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2010, 07:01:27 PM »
Why did Vince not enter any other contests than the Mr. Canada? If a physique is good enough to win a national title, presumably it would be good enough to win or place at various contests in the years prior or after.