Author Topic: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot at Grocery Store Event  (Read 38890 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot at Grocery Store Event
« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2011, 07:23:02 AM »
Again - its the double standards that get me.   And send - we dont even know whether the "rhetoric" or anything else for that matter motivated this guy.  Could just be a fame seeker. 

I don't think it really matters at this point, ...giving up the hateful rhetoric is the right thing to do.
I'm surprised it has lasted this long. It's really pretty disturbing when you think about it.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #226 on: January 09, 2011, 07:55:25 AM »
Yes, there is definitely a lot of hateful rhetoric in the air lately. For example:

“Don’t you think we’re not keeping score, brother” – Chairman Obama

“Bring it on”- Obama Regime to The American People.

“Get ready for hand-to-hand combat with your fellow Americans” – Obama

“I want all Americans to get in each others faces! – Obama

“You bring a knife to a fight pal, we’ll bring a gun” – Obama

"Republicans are our enemies"--Obama

“I am going to strangle all Republicans who don’t agree with me politically”
– 5 Time Draft Dodger Biden

“the Cambridge Police acted Stupidly” ” – Beer Summit Gaffe Leader Obama

Last but not least the Democratic map with Republican targets on it. -- DNC

“God Damn America” – Barrack Hussein Obama’s Spiritual Advisor

“We should rip the heart right out of the chest of a former Vice President of The United States!”
– Left Wing Hate Hero And Agitator for Leftist Terrorism – Shultz

:-X

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #227 on: January 09, 2011, 07:58:12 AM »
Obama also said "reward your friends, and punish your enemies," (or something like that). 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2011, 08:04:37 AM »
Assassin Loughner Member of Conspiracy Site "Above Top Secret," Posts Show Hate for Christianity
Pundit Press ^ | 1/9/11 | Aurelius

As information about the assassin Jared Lee Loughner slowly comes out, new facts are slowly trickling in. One of the newest is that he was a member of the conspiracy website Above Top Secret, whose website's motto is "deny ignorance."

Under the username of "Erad3," a simple rearrangement of his first name, Loughner wrote perplexing and, quite frankly, insane posts several times on the website. Under his "More Stuff You Should Know" section, he wrote, "Eating a Chicken Pot Pie in a voting booth with the option for a Spanish vote..."

Loughner also rambled on about "infinite currency," which he also posted about on his YouTube page. In response to Loughner's ramblings, other members wrote that they were "struggling to see the point of [his] topic" and that they weren't sure what he was talking about.

Interestingly, out of all of Loughner's ramblings, one thing becomes crystal clear: his hatred for Christianity. Under his username, the assassin constantly bashed the religion; in a topic entitled, "Why does God allow the existance of people who go to hell," Loughner wrote, "God couldn't be a possible! It's being argued with unknown authors for dispute..."

In other posts, Loughner's hatred for Christianity becomes even more clear. In a topic entitled, "108 Year Old Rabbi Predicts Arrival of Messiah," Loughner wrote...

"Crap on anyone who is believing Christianity without evidence of a writer!"

(Excerpt) Read more at punditpress.blogspot.com ...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: January 09, 2011, 08:08:08 AM »
Above Top Secret is pretty out there. But not out there enough to embrace Sorcha Faal, the writer of the majority of the articles SamsonEnterprises posts. Even they agreed that Faal is a hoax.

This guy doing a good job bringing to light just how insane most CTers are. And they wonder why they're not taken seriously.  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2011, 08:08:50 AM »
Assassin Loughner Member of Conspiracy Site "Above Top Secret," Posts Show Hate for Christianity
Pundit Press ^ | 1/9/11 | Aurelius

As information about the assassin Jared Lee Loughner slowly comes out, new facts are slowly trickling in. One of the newest is that he was a member of the conspiracy website Above Top Secret, whose website's motto is "deny ignorance."

Under the username of "Erad3," a simple rearrangement of his first name, Loughner wrote perplexing and, quite frankly, insane posts several times on the website. Under his "More Stuff You Should Know" section, he wrote, "Eating a Chicken Pot Pie in a voting booth with the option for a Spanish vote..."

Loughner also rambled on about "infinite currency," which he also posted about on his YouTube page. In response to Loughner's ramblings, other members wrote that they were "struggling to see the point of [his] topic" and that they weren't sure what he was talking about.

Interestingly, out of all of Loughner's ramblings, one thing becomes crystal clear: his hatred for Christianity. Under his username, the assassin constantly bashed the religion; in a topic entitled, "Why does God allow the existance of people who go to hell," Loughner wrote, "God couldn't be a possible! It's being argued with unknown authors for dispute..."

In other posts, Loughner's hatred for Christianity becomes even more clear. In a topic entitled, "108 Year Old Rabbi Predicts Arrival of Messiah," Loughner wrote...

"Crap on anyone who is believing Christianity without evidence of a writer!"

(Excerpt) Read more at punditpress.blogspot.com ...

Must be a blow to paranoid anti-religious extremists.   ::)  

Also, I am certain that if one of his former acquaintances had called him a conservative, rather a liberal, the media would have been all over it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2011, 08:14:18 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2011, 08:15:52 AM »
The current atmosphere of hatred started in the MSM and the internet and began with George W Bush as the main target.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2011, 08:22:41 AM »
The current atmosphere of hatred started in the MSM and the internet and began with George W Bush as the main target.

It actually started with Clinton.  Some people really have trouble separating a person's political beliefs from the person. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2011, 08:24:58 AM »
It actually started with Clinton.  Some people really have trouble separating a person's political beliefs from the person. 

Actually it started since the dawn of time.  Many political races were far wqorse in the 1800's than even now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

roccoginge

« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2011, 08:29:58 AM »
This kid thought he was intelligent yet was taking pre-algebra in college.  Come on, I think I had that in 6th or 7th grade.  I guarantee he's got some fucked up parents at home.  Maybe his parents tried to force religion on him, that never ends well.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 09, 2011, 08:34:23 AM »
Actually it started since the dawn of time.  Many political races were far wqorse in the 1800's than even now. 

That's probably true.  Politics has always been dirty.  I guess in my lifetime I started to see a big change in political discourse during the Clinton years. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 09, 2011, 08:38:16 AM »
This kid thought he was intelligent yet was taking pre-algebra in college.  Come on, I think I had that in 6th or 7th grade.  I guarantee he's got some fucked up parents at home.  Maybe his parents tried to force religion on him, that never ends well.

His grammar is atrocious, too.

Has BlackenMonsAnus007 been online?  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: January 09, 2011, 08:42:26 AM »
I'm reading that thi9s may more have been motivatd by the NASA connection since the Copng. Lady has a lot of relatives connected with NASA and this guy is one of those "Moon Landing was faked" types. 

Who knows - but lets blame Palin anyway. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2011, 08:44:55 AM »
Grayson:"wasn't Gabby he was shooting, but...some cartoon version...by her political opposition"graysonforcongress.com ^ | 1/8/11 | Alan Grayson

Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 9:52:01 AM by Brilliant

Gabby Giffords: A Few Words‏

1/08/11
Alan Grayson
To Me

Sent: Sat 1/08/11 6:55 PM
To:  Me

A reporter called me a little while ago, and told me that Rep. Gabrielle Giffords had been shot at a public event. She is in critical condition.

I'm going to let others comment on what this means for America. I just want to say what it means to me.

Gabrielle Giffords and I served together on the House Committee on Science and Technology. She was the Chairman of the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics, and I was a member of that subcommittee. Her D.C. office was one floor above mine.

I saw Gabby dozens, if not hundreds of times, during our two years together. And nearly every time that I can remember, she was smiling.

Gabby is one of the most cheerful, charming and engaging people I have ever known. She's always looking on the bright side. She has something good to say about pretty much everyone. Bad news never lays a glove on her. She loves life, and all the people in it.

No matter what is going on in your life, after fifteen minutes with Gabby, you'll feel that you can touch the stars.

Everyone knew that Gabby would have a tough race in 2010. (She actually won with 49% of the vote.) But I always thought that if each of her constituents could spend that fifteen minutes with her, and see what she is really like, then she would win with 99.9% of the vote. (Same thing about Harry Teague of New Mexico, who lost, and a few others that I could name.) You would want her as your Congressman, because you would want her as your friend.

I know nothing about the man who shot Gabby, and what was going through his mind when he did this. But I will tell you this - if he shot Gabby out of hatred, then it wasn't Gabby he was shooting, but rather some cartoon version of her, drawn by her political opposition. Because there is no way - NO WAY - that anyone who really knows Gabby could hate her or hurt her. She is a kind, gentle soul.

My heart goes out to Mark Kelly, Gabby's husband, and the many, many people who love her. Gabby, we don't want to lose you. Please stay here with us.

Alan Grayson

Paid for and Authorized by the Committee to Elect Alan Grayson

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2011, 08:45:53 AM »
Is one of your favorite toys a remote control car?

If NASA creates a mars rover that communicates from mars then the signal reaches from the distance of mars.
The signal doesn’t reach from the distance of mars.
Nonetheless, NASA creates a mars rover that doesn’t communicate from mars.

If NASA communication signals reaches mars then NASA communication signal from the mars rover.
The NASA communication signals reaches mars
Therefore, NASA communication signals from the mars rover.

If the pictures are from mars then the mars rover is on mars.
The Mars rover is not on mars.
Therefore, the pictures are not from mars.

NASA creates a remote control rover that is impossible to reach mars.
NASA fakes the situation they plan with the mars rover.
Therefore, NASA creates a remote control rover that’s impossible to reach mars and fakes the situation they plan with the mars rover.

NASA sends the the Mars Rover to mars with communication or NASA fakes the situation.
NASA didn’t send the Mars Rover to mars with communication.
Therefore, NASA fakes the situation.

If the mars rover lands on mars with communication then NASA sent the Mars Rover to mars.
The mars rover lands on mars with communication.
Therefore, NASA sent the mars rover to mars with communication.

The distance from earth and mars is about 33,926,867.1 miles.
The distance from earth and mars changes.

Think about how NASA sends the mars rover
Think about how NASA is able to communicate from that distance.

I don't think I've ever come across a more infuriating writing style.

That's a good example of why Grayson isn't serving in congress anymore.  :D

roccoginge

« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2011, 08:48:33 AM »
Jared Loughner YouTube Videos, MySpace Suggest Alleged Shooter May Have Ties To Hate Group

First Posted: 01- 9-11 11:26 AM   |   Updated: 01- 9-11 11:34 AM

Important
Funny
Typical
Scary
Outrageous
Amazing
Innovative
Finally

Read More: Arizona Shooter, Arizona Shooting, Gabrielle Giffords, Gabrielle Giffords Shooter, Jared Laughner, Jared Lee Loughner, Jared Lockner, Jared Logner, Jared Loughner, Jared Loughner Hate Crimes, Jared Loughner Hate Crimes Group, Jared Loughner Photo, Jared Loughner Videos, Jared Loughner Youtube, Politics News
 WASHINGTON -- Jared Lee Loughner, the alleged shooter of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and others on Saturday, may have ties to anti-Semitic, anti-immigration hate group American Renaissance, according to a leaked memo from the Department of Homeland Security.

It's unclear whether Loughner maintains a direct connection to the group, however, "strong suspicion is being directed" at American Renaissance in the wake of the group being referenced in Loughner's Myspace and YouTube videos, according to the memo, which was obtained by Fox News.

American Renaissance is a white nationalist group that operates under a pseudo think tank called the New Century Foundation. The group runs a magazine and conferences based on eugenics and the superiority of whites, according to Southern Poverty Law Center.

The group considers its members to be "racial-realists," according to an "About Us" section on the American Renaissance magazine website. "Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse," the group writes. "Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism."

The pseudo-science in the magazine refers to biological superiority of whites, with titles such as "Swine Flu: Is There a Racial Link?" and "Ignoring Biological Reality Means Social and Economic Catastrophe." After President Barack Obama was elected in 2008, the magazine ran a feature called "Transition to Black Rule?"

American Renaissance is opposed to the entry of non-whites into the United States and supports Arizona's SB 1070 immigration law, which was criticized as racist and challenged by the Obama Justice Department. In an introduction to readers when the magazine was started in 1990, the publication wrote that "blacks and Hispanics are, compared to whites, far more likely to be poor, illiterate, on welfare, or in jail; they are far more likely to have illegitimate children, be addicted to drugs, or have AIDS. By no definition of international competitiveness can the presence of these populations be anything but a disadvantage."

The group's connection to anti-Semitism is slightly more complicated. Although Holocaust deniers and neo-Nazis are often present at New Century Foundation conferences, group founder Jared Taylor cracked down on anti-Semitic speech in the magazine and at events, according to Southern Poverty Law Center. But after an anti-Semitic outburst at the 2006 conference, the group lost some of its Jewish supporters.

Although the motivations behind Saturday's actions remain unclear, Jewish media organizations pointed to possibly anti-Semitism after Hitler's Mein Kampf was listed as one of Loughner's favorite books. Giffords is the first Jewish U.S. representative to be elected in Arizona. Gabe Zimmerman, a Giffords aide who was killed in the shooting, was also Jewish.

On immigration, Giffords holds Blue Dog views: She supports comprehensive immigration reform, including increased border security and a path to legal status for some of the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants already in the United States. Giffords voted in December for the DREAM Act, a bill that would allow undocumented immigrants who entered the country as children, to exchange in return for military service or attending college.

Although she opposes Arizona law SB 1070, Giffords also opposed the Justice Department's lawsuit against the state to stop the law. "Congresswoman Giffords wants more federal agents on the Arizona border, not federal lawyers in court arguing with state lawyers about a law that will do nothing to increase public safety in the communities she represents," her spokesman told The Hill in June.

Giffords is mentioned several times on the American Renaissance website, but only in comments and articles from other news outlets on SB 1070 and the 2010 midterm elections.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2011, 08:54:51 AM »
This group already came out and said he is not a member, never went to any of their meeting, and never connected with thewm in any way.  Classic diversion by the Govt. 

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2011, 09:04:49 AM »
Its not the first time... And definitely will no be the last.

Suddenly gun control sounds like a good idea.

Of course most people will not agree...you know they need to have " the right to bear arms" ::)

How many more kids needs to die? So you can carry your gun.
Gracie Rules

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2011, 09:09:06 AM »

Of course most people will not agree...you know they need to have " the right to bear arms" ::)

An uneducated Brazilian lecturing us on gun control. Hahahaha. Meanwhile, there are entire favelas that your police won't go anywhere near out of fear of getting gunned down.  ::)

Gun control would have most likely had zero impact on whether the guy carried this out or not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2011, 09:10:50 AM »
This guy could have stabbed her to death with how close he got or even tossed a fire bomb into the crowd. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2011, 09:15:59 AM »

Dumb Post.

How many kids die because they were killed by a gun that was shot by a registered gun owner? Take all the guns away from the law abiding citizens and guess what, gun violence still happens. Did the Zeta's register their guns? How about organized crime? The gangs in Chicago? Yeah, I bet repealing the 2nd amendment would really curb their gun shootings.... But you probably didn't think that far enough top figure that out, did you?

Again, dumb post.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #248 on: January 09, 2011, 09:22:51 AM »
Quote from: BerzerkFury link=topic=361750.msg5121007#msg5121007 date=
An uneducated Brazilian lecturing us on gun control. Hahahaha. Meanwhile, there are entire favelas that your police won't go anywhere near out of fear of getting gunned down.  ::)

Gun control would have most likely had zero impact on whether the guy carried this out or not.

Oh yeah!!! Gun control would not change anything.... Tell that to the mother.

And since you have no idea of what is going on in Brazil... Please stay on the subject.
Gracie Rules

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #249 on: January 09, 2011, 09:25:43 AM »

Oh yeah!!! Gun control would not change anything.... Tell that to the mother.

And since you have no idea of what is going on in Brazil... Please stay on the subject.

Does anyone even know the status of the gun the shooter used? You are using a lot of speculation and idiocy by saying what you are saying.

Would it make you feel better if he used a knife or a home made bomb to kill those people? Would you be railing against fertilizer and sharp objects?

Again, you're an idiot.