Author Topic: Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences.  (Read 11293 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences.
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2011, 10:14:12 AM »
I don't think the guys politics have much to do with it.  Him having left leanings and even attending her previous events.....most likely he was fixated on her, he's a an f'n nutjob and both sides need to shut the fuck up about how it was in any way "political" in nature.  The sheriff needs to shut his piehole too......  blabbering on about rhetoric causing it, is only going to add fuel to the fire.  Whatever happened to just trying show calm and control in the situation.  Good for Obama that he seems to be taking that approach.  I like that.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2011, 10:14:41 AM »
She's quite moderate in the ranks of Democrats these days. For one, she's in favor of putting soldiers on the border and she did not vote for Pelosi as minority leader. It's just as likely this guy was a disenchanted liberal who was upset that his congressman was not liberal enough.

She must be somewhat moderate if she is serving in Arizona and survived the onslaught last Novermber. Oh, Im sorry, am I not allowed to say "onslaught"?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 10:17:12 AM »
It was the fucking democrats that started the political shit before the guy was even ID'd. LOL.

Look at the original thread on this topic for a good example. I don't think the event was 20 minutes old before 240 and co. started parroting what the MSM were saying.

Oh sweet Jesus H Christ.. IT DOSENT FUCKING MATTER WHO DID IT OR STARTED IT.. ITS ALL WRONG.. WTF. "well they started it" are you serious with this bullshit..thats why i hate both gay ass parties who look through their political party affiliations goggles before they make an easy ass decision.. i swear im gonna move to fuckin iceland or some shit.. this shit is utterly retarded

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2011, 10:21:16 AM »
Oh sweet Jesus H Christ.. IT DOSENT FUCKING MATTER WHO DID IT OR STARTED IT.. ITS ALL WRONG.. WTF. "well they started it" are you serious with this bullshit..thats why i hate both gay ass parties who look through their political party affiliations goggles before they make an easy ass decision.. i swear im gonna move to fuckin iceland or some shit.. this shit is utterly retarded

I don't agree with it but "well, they started it" is perfectly viable as an argument. The left wasted NO TIME going right at the throat of the right and then when it turned out that they jumped the gun it's not surprising that the right took the opportunity to swing back. Maybe if the leftists had kept their raging hard-ons under control and gathered information on the situation before spouting their divisive, hate-mongering rhetoric this whole situation could have been avoided. Instead they chose to come roaring out the gate at 5000 mph and they haven't looked back since. In-fact, they appear to be stepping up the fear-mongering now in an effort to squash any talk of this guy being a liberal.

Disgusting.

newmom

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »
Should we blame jodi foster for hinkley shooting reagan? 

and I'm no Palin fan, but I agree. Palin should of thought before she posted that, but COME ON, she had no clue some nutcase would go on a killing spree

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 10:31:36 AM »

Im going to ask you the same question that I asked in another thread. Do you hear ANYONE from the right blaming the left for this killing even though the initial evidence is pointing to the killer as a liberal? NO. The left is blaming the right for this killing. Do you not expect the right to respond when it is being slandered like this? Come on man. It has to respond, or the charges against the right will stick because of the political apathy of people such as yourself.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 10:41:18 AM »
Im going to ask you the same question that I asked in another thread. Do you hear ANYONE from the right blaming the left for this killing even though the initial evidence is pointing to the killer as a liberal? NO. The left is blaming the right for this killing. Do you not expect the right to respond when it is being slandered like this? Come on man. It has to respond, or the charges against the right will stick because of the political apathy of people such as yourself.

IM TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE.. Dems are fucking sick assholes for coming out of their heads talking about he was a right winged guy. But when the guy starts a thread talking about the political rhetoric and its role i guess.. and less than 10 posts in 3333 has to bring obamas name it it.. its just distasteful. then he tops it off with the "he was a liberal" shit too.. like seriously.. so both are to blame.. the left the right.. wtf. Maybe im just wrong in thinking this was supposed to be one America.. This country has become a fucking GOTCHA society when it comes to politics.. Both sides hope the other side fuck up.. no matter the toll it takes on American people.. as long as our "side" wins.. Hoping for shit to fail.. like "are you serious.. thats what you hope for the country and countrymen?" Taking tally and shit.. shit is fucking gay.  like seriously..gayer then pink rubber coated dumbbells.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »

IM TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE.. Dems are fucking sick assholes for coming out of their heads talking about he was a right winged guy. But when the guy starts a thread talking about the political rhetoric and its role i guess.. and less than 10 posts in 3333 has to bring obamas name it it.. its just distasteful. then he tops it off with the "he was a liberal" shit too.. like seriously.. so both are to blame.. the left the right.. wtf. Maybe im just wrong in thinking this was supposed to be one America.. This country has become a fucking GOTCHA society when it comes to politics.. Both sides hope the other side fuck up.. no matter the toll it takes on American people.. as long as our "side" wins.. Hoping for shit to fail.. like "are you serious.. thats what you hope for the country and countrymen?" Taking tally and shit.. shit is fucking gay.  like seriously..gayer then pink rubber coated dumbbells.

3333 is just trying to show the absurdity of blaming political rhetoric on the killings. He is just wondering why its ok for Obama to make references to hand to hand combat, but Sarah Palin gets blamed for having targets on a political map. And if you pay more attention to politics, I think you will find it is the left that tries to one up the other side a lot more. As I said in another thread, poltiics is a religiin for the left. Its not a religion for the right.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 11:43:45 AM »
Let NT be clear, Sarah Palin didn't pull the trigger. (literally) She just painted the bulls-eye on Giffords' back.

No different than the people who set up websites targeting abortion doctors.

Nudge any crazy and consequences could be deadly.

-NT
lol or ppl who call others the "enemy" or terrorists/hostage takers or nazis...right NT?

do you have a problem with that rhetoric?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 11:44:54 AM »
we don't know why the shooter did what he did.

it might have been due to the list, or maybe not.

however, it's not the first time this happened.  Another guy on the list had his gas line cut (his brother's gas line actually, the tea party guy admitted he got the house wrong).

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 11:46:36 AM »
I've yet to see someone actually provide any sort of information showing this guy had tea party ties. There's a mountain of evidence pointing to him being a lefty (like working for her campaign TWICE) but there isn't a single thing that's popped up to show he's a Tea Party member.

Now I know the MSM isn't big on actually digging up facts and evidence but one would think something would have popped up by now. They've got his forum accounts, his youtube and myspace accounts, people from class talking about him and yet nothing has tied this guy to the tea party.  :-X

however, it's not the first time this happened.  Another guy on the list had his gas line cut (his brother's gas line actually, the tea party guy admitted he got the house wrong).

How about you provide some proof that it was due to the list? Come on, let's see some hard evidence that would warrant entertaining the idea that the list was a factor.

You've been arguing that list angle for 48 hours now and you've yet to provide a single piece of information pointing to him being a tea party member or even a fan of Palin, for that matter.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 11:51:47 AM »
I've yet to see someone actually provide any sort of information showing this guy had tea party ties. There's a mountain of evidence pointing to him being a lefty (like working for her campaign TWICE) but there isn't a single thing that's popped up to show he's a Tea Party member.

Now I know the MSM isn't big on actually digging up facts and evidence but one would think something would have popped up by now. They've got his forum accounts, his youtube and myspace accounts, people from class talking about him and yet nothing has tied this guy to the tea party.  :-X

How about you provide some proof that it was due to the list? Come on, let's see some hard evidence that would warrant entertaining the idea that the list was a factor.

You've been arguing that list angle for 48 hours now and you've yet to provide a single piece of information pointing to him being a tea party member or even a fan of Palin, for that matter.

I don't understand the whole pointing of fingers on any front.

Crazy is CRAZY!

Didn't we at one time think that crazy people were fucking nuts? What happened to that stance?

If you're crazy, the only things you're listening to is the voices in your own head... Dude was fucking CRAZY.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 11:53:45 AM »
I don't understand the whole pointing of fingers on any front.

Crazy is CRAZY!

Didn't we at one time think that crazy people were fucking nuts? What happened to that stance?

If you're crazy, the only things you're listening to is the voices in your own head... Dude was fucking CRAZY.

I agree. And no doubt 240 will chime in that he also agrees...and then he'll follow that up with another 2 dozen posts talking about how Palin's list made him do it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2011, 11:56:48 AM »

Why would I do that?  I already said WE DO NOT KNOW if it was related to the list.

It could just be, the guy had his own reasons and decided to shoot someone who happened to be on palin's targeted list.  It's possible.  She shouldn't have taken it down, especially if it was indeed mapmaking surveyer tools being used, and not gun crosshairs.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2011, 11:58:09 AM »
Why would I do that?  I already said WE DO NOT KNOW if it was related to the list.

It could just be, the guy had his own reasons and decided to shoot someone who happened to be on palin's targeted list.  It's possible.  She shouldn't have taken it down, especially if it was indeed mapmaking surveyer tools being used, and not gun crosshairs.

Yet you won't shut up with your allusions to the list being the cause. Do you really think we're too stupid to see what you're doing?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
Yet you won't shut up with your allusions to the list being the cause. Do you really think we're too stupid to see what you're doing?

No different than others arguing what's most PLAUSIBLE in this case.

We don't have the facts.  He might have been wearing an Obama tattoo.  He might have had romney dollars in his wallet.  Or he used the palin target.  Or none of these. 

We dunno the facts dude.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2011, 12:01:08 PM »
240 continually brings the list up, doesnt mention obamas calling the reps the enemy, hostage takes/terrorists but always the list...

but hey he just wants all the rhetoric to stop  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2011, 12:02:20 PM »
No different than others arguing what's most PLAUSIBLE in this case.

We don't have the facts.  He might have been wearing an Obama tattoo.  He might have had romney dollars in his wallet.  Or he used the palin target.  Or none of these. 

We dunno the facts dude.
agreed so quit bringing up palin  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »
240 continually brings the list up, doesnt mention obamas calling the reps the enemy, hostage takes/terrorists but always the list...

hit lists with names - that's some dangerous shit.  if palin had just pointed at districts, or just listed the repubs she wanted, i'd be cool with that.

isntead. she put up targets with people's names on it.

AND WHATS MORE......

After one of the dudes on the list had a gas line cut in an attempt to kill his ass.... she STILL DIDNT TAKE THE LIST DOWN.

that's irresponsible.  Hey babygirl, some dude and his famly almost got blowed up cause of your damn list.  Maybe putting their names is a bad idea, huh?

She left up the list until someone actually got shot in the head before deciding it was in bad taste.  That's the issue.  She had warning her list was putting lives at risk, and she left it up.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »

Don't worry, he'll give us some excuse about how he's "objective" and just throwing ideas out and then he'll go back to focusing 99% of his posts on the list.

Political discussions would be a lot more interesting if people approached their arguments from a scientific viewpoint instead of the "let me repeat something enough so that eventually people accept it to be true" viewpoint.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2011, 12:08:33 PM »
hit lists with names - that's some dangerous shit.  if palin had just pointed at districts, or just listed the repubs she wanted, i'd be cool with that.

AND WHATS MORE......

After one of the dudes on the list had a gas line cut in an attempt to kill his ass.... she STILL DIDNT TAKE THE LIST DOWN.

that's irresponsible.  Hey babygirl, some dude and his famly almost got blowed up cause of your damn list.  Maybe putting their names is a bad idea, huh?

She left up the list until someone actually got shot in the head before deciding it was in bad taste.  That's the issue.  She had warning her list was putting lives at risk, and she left it up.

I do agree it's in poor taste, but she never pulled a trigger... Let's be honest about this.

Is Sarah Palin some genius?... No.

Did she put up a hit list?... Yes.

Was her "list" simply the best way of her identifying people who she thought were "bad politicians"?... Yes.

Did she really mean for anyone to get killed?.... No.

Sarah didn't kill anyone... She's an instigator... That's about it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2011, 12:08:58 PM »

AND WHATS MORE......

as is calling repbulicans the enemy and terrorist/hostage takers, nazis, saying they want you do die...

but you dont continually bring those up...

as youve stated you have no idea if palins list had anything to do with it, so any of obamas hateful comments as well as any other dems could be responsible but you always seem to leave those out, why is that?

like you said we dont have the facts so if youre going to speculate lets be unbiased about it...and say that it could have been all hateful rhetoric and list the ones especially from prominent figures such as the potus and speaker as well

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2011, 12:09:54 PM »
I do agree it's in poor taste, but she never pulled a trigger... Let's be honest about this.

Was her "list" simply the best way of her identifying people who she thought were "bad politicians"?... Yes.

agreed, as is every politician the president included

so if youre going to condemn one, condemn all actions

dont point to one and say this is bad, while intentionally leaving others out

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2011, 12:10:16 PM »

Now this is an objective response. 240, take notes on how it's done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2011, 12:10:34 PM »
someone on her list was previously targeted for death - along with their fmaily - but the damn thing didn't explode like the tea party member intended.

That alone should have told her to take down the list.

I wonder why she didnt?