Author Topic: Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences.  (Read 11309 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences.
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2011, 12:11:08 PM »
hit lists with names - that's some dangerous shit.  if palin had just pointed at districts, or just listed the repubs she wanted, i'd be cool with that.

isntead. she put up targets with people's names on it.

AND WHATS MORE......

After one of the dudes on the list had a gas line cut in an attempt to kill his ass.... she STILL DIDNT TAKE THE LIST DOWN.

that's irresponsible.  Hey babygirl, some dude and his famly almost got blowed up cause of your damn list.  Maybe putting their names is a bad idea, huh?

She left up the list until someone actually got shot in the head before deciding it was in bad taste.  That's the issue.  She had warning her list was putting lives at risk, and she left it up.

Dude please, the guy was a lunatic, for all we know, he though his dog told him to do it. Again what is the deal with trying to blame everything under the sun other then the guy behind the trigger? Maybe he wasn't breast fed as a baby, maybe he was pissed Seinfeld went off the air. The deranged mind doesn't play by the same rules as the rest of us. Show some respect for the dead and injured, and give it a rest
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2011, 12:11:56 PM »
All I'm saying is this.....

When 1 of the 20 on the list was targeted, she left the list up.  Irresponsible.  Agreed?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2011, 12:12:27 PM »
someone on her list was previously targeted for death - along with their fmaily - but the damn thing didn't explode like the tea party member intended.

That alone should have told her to take down the list.

I wonder why she didnt?

Ok I'll bite, where is the article or whatever source that the TEA party was behind this? Never heard anything about it in the news or other wise.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2011, 12:13:14 PM »
Ok I'll bite, where is the article or whatever source that the TEA party was behind this? Never heard anything about it in the news or other wise.

Nobody said the Tea Party was behind this.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2011, 12:14:46 PM »

When 1 of the 20 on the list was targeted, she left the list up.  Irresponsible.  Agreed?

One has nothing to do with the other, the guy had worked on Gifford campaign in the past, I believe around 2007 before anyone knew who Sarah Palin was.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2011, 12:15:16 PM »
One has nothing to do with the other, the guy had worked on Gifford campaign in the past, I believe around 2007 before anyone knew who Sarah Palin was.

Stop it with the facts!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2011, 12:18:04 PM »
someone on her list was previously targeted for death - along with their fmaily - but the damn thing didn't explode like the tea party member intended.

I wonder why she didnt?
LOL wasnt that disconnected by the guys brother or brother in law?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2011, 12:19:24 PM »
Nobody said the Tea Party was behind this.

Better read 240's post again:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2011, 12:19:36 PM »

agreed just as irresponsible as calling those who disagree with you politcally the "enemy" and calling for hand to hand combat...calling other hostage takers and terrorists

but you dont bring that up in any of your posts

why is that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2011, 12:23:00 PM »
Better read 240's post again:

LOL if i remember correctly it was disconnected by the guys brother or brother in law the day before or something

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2011, 12:23:07 PM »
agreed just as irresponsible as calling those who disagree with you politcally the "enemy" and calling for hand to hand combat...calling other hostage takers and terrorists

but you dont bring that up in any of your posts

why is that?

QFT

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2011, 12:32:24 PM »
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/34934.html
'
Law enforcement authorities are investigating the discovery of a cut propane gas line at the Virginia home of Rep. Thomas Perriello’s (D-Va.) brother, whose address was targeted by tea party activists angry at the congressman’s vote for the health care bill.

An aide to the congressman confirmed to POLITICO that a line to a propane tank behind his brother's home near Charlottesville had been sliced.

The FBI would not disclose the details of the incident but said that they have been to the home.

His name was also on the palin list.  She should have pulled the list after this incident.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2011, 12:33:45 PM »

I wonder why she didnt?
laughing my ass off the guy was on many ppls list as a matter of they didnt get his brothers address from palin rather another guy...

" Mike Troxel, an organizer for the Lynchburg Tea Party, posted on his blog what he thought was the congressman’s address, encouraging tea party activists to “drop by.”"

but hey its still palins fault right?

still looking at this b/c i swear i remember the guy saying that he had disconnected the line from his propane tank to his grill(not his house) himself

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2011, 12:34:21 PM »
LOL just so you know that quote was from the same link you just posted...

funny how you left that out  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2011, 12:35:11 PM »
what were the findings of the FBI investigation 240?
i thought i remember them saying that the guy disconnected it himself a day or two earlier...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2011, 12:37:36 PM »

Instead of making Sarah Palin the scapegoat, why not realize that she's a creature of a certain political culture.

How the hell has she been treated btw.

Some nasty assaults on her family affairs that should've never been an issue.

The issue isn't Sarah Palin. Or Rush Limbaugh. Or Olbermann.

It's the political environment as a whole.

The biggest players are those who have the biggest responsibility.

So Obama, Steele, Limbaugh, Boehner, Beck, O'Reilly, Olbermann, Rahm Emanuel, Clinton, CNN, FOX, CBS, MSNBC. You get the point.

They all need to be leaders right now. Looks like at least Boehner and Olbermann have hinted they will do something along those lines.

As empty as paradise

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2011, 12:40:40 PM »
Instead of making Sarah Palin the scapegoat, why not realize that she's a creature of a certain political culture.

How the hell has she been treated btw.

Some nasty assaults on her family affairs that should've never been an issue.

The issue isn't Sarah Palin. Or Rush Limbaugh. Or Olbermann.

It's the political environment as a whole.

The biggest players are those who have the biggest responsibility.

So Obama, Steele, Limbaugh, Boehner, Beck, O'Reilly, Olbermann, Rahm Emanuel, Clinton, CNN, FOX, CBS, MSNBC. You get the point.

They all need to be leaders right now. Looks like at least Boehner and Olbermann have hinted they will do something along those lines.
exactly, lets call them all out

instead of just palin...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2011, 12:47:05 PM »
The latest news from the opponents of health care reform who like to suggest that supporters should suffer for their transgressions: A day after two Virginia Tea Party activists posted the address of the brother of a congressman who voted for the bill, authorities discovered that someone had severed a gas line at the man’s home.

According to The Daily Progress of Charlottesville, Va., Danville Tea Party leader Nigel Coleman was one of the two people who posted the address of Bo Perriello, the older brother of U.S. Rep. Tom Perriello (D-Ivy), who voted for the health care bill. “This is Rep. Thomas Stuart Perriello’s home address,” Coleman wrote Monday, going on to suggest that others who oppose the health care bill “drop by” and “express their thanks.” He added, “I ain’t holding back no more.”

According to the Politico website, Coleman, upon learning he had posted the wrong address, said on a blog: “Do you mean I posted his brother’s address on my Facebook? Oh well, collateral damage.”

Told by The Daily Progress of the severing of the line that connected a propane tank to a grill on Perriello’s screened-in porch, Coleman said he was “shocked” and “almost speechless.” He claimed innocently that he was against violence, and in any case wasn’t sure that the attack, which is under FBI investigation, was related to his post.

And she LEFT the dudes name on the list!@!!  WTF??????????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2011, 12:48:10 PM »
exactly, lets call them all out

instead of just palin...

AGREED!!!  Anyone who posts a list of names is WRONG.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2011, 12:49:34 PM »
LOL what did the investigation find?

and she didnt post his address 240

he was on many ppls lists the one that posted the address had nothing to do with palin

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2011, 12:50:50 PM »
AGREED!!!  Anyone who posts a list of names is WRONG.
and what of the hateful rhetoric from obama, pelosi, gracen etc...

is that wrong as well?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »
palin should have said "wow, this guy is from a district where people cut gas lines... maybe i won't put him on my list and put him in greater danger"

At this point, you are simply defending a list of people covered with targets.  It's that simple.  we have no evidence she caused this one.  But you are defending what is figuratively and essentially a HIT LIST.

Any politician who has the poor judgement to list public servants with targets over them is a moron.  period.  that's it.  No matter the party.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2011, 12:54:52 PM »
palin should have said "wow, this guy is from a district where people cut gas lines... maybe i won't put him on my list and put him in greater danger"

At this point, you are simply defending a list of people covered with targets.  It's that simple.  we have no evidence she caused this one.  But you are defending what is figuratively and essentially a HIT LIST.

Any politician who has the poor judgement to list public servants with targets over them is a moron.  period.  that's it.  No matter the party.
Im not defending anything...im getting the facts straight dumb ass...

palins list had nothing to do with that guys brother, who I assume they found nothing in the investigation to back up your stance since you didnt post anything....

again and what of others that call political opponents "enemies", terrorists, and tells their constituents to prepare for hand to hand combat?

LOL right now all youre doing is being biased as all ways...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2011, 12:55:32 PM »
The latest news from the opponents of health care reform who like to suggest that supporters should suffer for their transgressions: A day after two Virginia Tea Party activists posted the address of the brother of a congressman who voted for the bill, authorities discovered that someone had severed a gas line at the man’s home.

That is, of course, just totally unacceptable.

If it is true.

Source?

But I think both sides needs to focus on what they're doing themselves instead of trying to stop the OTHERS.
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2011, 12:58:51 PM »
Im not defending anything...im getting the facts straight dumb ass...

palins list had nothing to do with that guys brother, who I assume they found nothing in the investigation to back up your stance since you didnt post anything....

again and what of others that call political opponents "enemies", terrorists, and tells their constituents to prepare for hand to hand combat?

LOL right now all youre doing is being biased as all ways...

240 is a pro at lying through his teeth. For proof, just see the "North Korea launched missiles at Hawaii" story.

The fact he's not responding to your question for the results of the investigation all but tell you that his story is bullshit.