Author Topic: Who here believes that a clean diet gets an outstanding physique?  (Read 25081 times)

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
Re: Who here
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2011, 11:30:10 PM »
Believes this horseshit that a "clean diet" is requirement to have an outstanding physique?

What is your definition of a clean diet? What is your definition of an outstanding physique. Your metabolism, hormones manipulation, and genetics determine how much calories and macros will ultimately reflect your physique.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2011, 11:51:50 PM »
They both used fat burning agents to achieve their lean state, and lied about what they ate.
fatpanda, to his credit, has played it straight...and has very little progress to show for it

I have not ever told one single lie on this forum. I've never used any fat burners in my life.
The only thing that comes close is a little bit of caffeine in coke zero I drink sometimes and some aspirin I occasionally take for headaches.

I also have a 100% complete list of everything I ate in 2009 online (partly with pictures of the food). It's kind of a stretch to think I made all of that up.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2011, 11:54:25 PM »
I have not ever told one single lie on this forum. I've never used any fat burners in my life.
The only thing that comes close is a little bit of caffeine in coke zero I drink sometimes and some aspirin I occasionally take for headaches.

I also have a 100% complete list of everything I ate in 2009 online (partly with pictures of the food). It's kind of a stretch to think I made all of that up.

LOL, but it's not a stretch to imagine you "forgot" to type in a few things.

Not saying you did, but come on, we are not stupid here, you can type all the food in the world, ESPECIALLY if you would be on ECA or DNP at the time, it would make perfect sense jsut to "prove" that your theories are right.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2011, 11:56:49 PM »
LOL, but it's not a stretch to imagine you "forgot" to type in a few things.

Not saying you did, but come on, we are not stupid here, you can type all the food in the world, ESPECIALLY if you would be on ECA or DNP at the time, it would make perfect sense jsut to "prove" that your theories are right.

I was talking about the food only regarding the log. Of course I could be lying about fat burners but I'm not. I guess you'll have to take my word for it.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2011, 12:00:47 AM »
i am talking mainly about a calorie is a calorie...wavelengths guide is a pretty standard ideal...nothing new with it at all...

Exactly, it's common sense.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2011, 05:33:51 AM »
Heavy-hitter, when I say "outstanding results" I'm talking about hitting sub-6 as a lifetime natural with absolutely no chemical assistance. You see, in my humble opinion there is something very "magical" about hard training, I'm talking hard weight training AND hard aerobic training. In my humble opinion this hard training super charges the system via chemical release within the organism, and therefore allows one to eat whatever the fuck they want, and still look outstanding to boot.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2011, 06:42:33 AM »
Why is it so hard to believe Wavelength has gotten his results eating like he did? Plenty of people have done the same without drugs or anything similar.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2011, 10:12:02 AM »
Heavy-hitter, when I say "outstanding results" I'm talking about hitting sub-6 as a lifetime natural with absolutely no chemical assistance. You see, in my humble opinion there is something very "magical" about hard training, I'm talking hard weight training AND hard aerobic training. In my humble opinion this hard training super charges the system via chemical release within the organism, and therefore allows one to eat whatever the fuck they want, and still look outstanding to boot.

What was your routine/diet when you got sub six?
Trans Milkshake.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2011, 10:43:19 AM »
only idiots throw away the joys of life just for having a dry physique.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2011, 12:20:31 PM »
Well I basically trained nearly every day, weight training in the afternoon, and aerobic training at night. The weight training was on a 6 way split as follows: chest/back/delts/bis/tris/legs and then repeat cycle. For aerobic training I ran for 15 to 20 min per day, at a 6 min per mile pace.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2011, 02:42:03 PM »
Well I basically trained nearly every day, weight training in the afternoon, and aerobic training at night. The weight training was on a 6 way split as follows: chest/back/delts/bis/tris/legs and then repeat cycle. For aerobic training I ran for 15 to 20 min per day, at a 6 min per mile pace.
[/quote

Right. What was your diet like.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Who here believes that a clean diet gets an outstanding physique?
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2011, 03:01:49 PM »
I basically had the standard 3 meals a day. BREAKFAST: Captain crunch ceral with a splash of milk and 2 or 3 cups of coffee with milk and sugar LUNCH: Wendy's double cheeseburger and a large Dr. Pepper DINNER: 2 burritos from Taco Bell and a large Coke. Of course the diet varied somewhat, like instead of a Wendy's double cheeseburger, maybe a whopper with cheese from BK, or a quarter pounder with cheese from Mickey D's, and I NEVER ate tuna with water, skinless chicken breast, etc.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2011, 03:04:20 PM »
I basically had the standard 3 meals a day. BREAKFAST: Captain crunch ceral with a splash of milk and 2 or 3 cups of coffee with milk and sugar LUNCH: Wendy's double cheeseburger and a large Dr. Pepper DINNER: 2 burritos from Taco Bell and a large Coke. Of course the diet varied somewhat, like instead of a Wendy's double cheeseburger, maybe a whopper with cheese from BK, or a quarter pounder with cheese from Mickey D's, and I NEVER ate tuna with water, skinless chicken breast, etc.

You think you can crack it again with a slower metabolism dj?
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2011, 03:14:37 PM »
Yeah man, I'm pretty sure that I can. I just can't afford to be a pussy, and I got to be sure and hammer the hard training day in and day out. THAT IS THE KEY. FYI, my "diet" is a bit different now, it basically goes like this: BREAKFAST: 4 oz of cheese 2 or 3 cups of coffee with milk and sugar LUNCH: 3 or 4 scrambled eggs and gummi bears DINNER: 6 oz of chicken breast 5 or 6 chocolate chip cookies. THE HARD AND CONSISTANT TRAINING WILL LEAD ME TO THE PROMISED LAND, well, at least I think so ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2011, 03:21:11 PM »

well of course you can get laaner on junk food. However, since cleaning out my diet I am growing better. Even my complexion and skin appears to have a healthier glow. I have wayy more energy as well. Junk food makes me feel like shit,headaches, bloated, breakouts,etcetc.

I challenge anyone to clean up their diet to just meat,fish,fruits, veggies,  eggs...and come to me in a month. You wont even want to eat junk. This is coming from a guy who loves junk more than anyone.  And dj all your doing is setting yourself up to age prematurely, diabetes, insulin resistance, so on. Sugar also supresses the immune system and the stronger the immune system the easier it is to gain muscle mass and recover.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2011, 03:23:32 PM »
Yeah man, I'm pretty sure that I can. I just can't afford to be a pussy, and I got to be sure and hammer the hard training day in and day out. THAT IS THE KEY. FYI, my "diet" is a bit different now, it basically goes like this: BREAKFAST: 4 oz of cheese 2 or 3 cups of coffee with milk and sugar LUNCH: 3 or 4 scrambled eggs and gummi bears DINNER: 6 oz of chicken breast 5 or 6 chocolate chip cookies. THE HARD AND CONSISTANT TRAINING WILL LEAD ME TO THE PROMISED LAND, well, at least I think so ;D

all I see is cancer. I mean at least add some blueberries with the sugar  ;)
l

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2011, 03:25:15 PM »
well of course you can get laaner on junk food. However, since cleaning out my diet I am growing better. Even my complexion and skin appears to have a healthier glow. I have wayy more energy as well. Junk food makes me feel like shit,headaches, bloated, breakouts,etcetc.

I challenge anyone to clean up their diet to just meat,fish,fruits, veggies,  eggs...and come to me in a month. You wont even want to eat junk. This is coming from a guy who loves junk more than anyone.  And dj all your doing is setting yourself up to age prematurely, diabetes, insulin resistance, so on. Sugar also supresses the immune system and the stronger the immune system the easier it is to gain muscle mass and recover.

I have noticed the headaches and general unhealthy feeling a lot when eating junk food. The ammount of crap they put in processed food is unbelievable. Problem is i have a sweet tooth and basically live on sweet crap, luckily i have a super fast metabolism but it's probably killing me inside lol.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2011, 03:45:35 PM »
Good point about the possible health issues, but I'm convinced that GENETICS PLAY A HUGE ROLE with regards to health. My great grandmother, God rest her soul, lived to be 96 years old, and she had a terrible diet. Fatty, greasy food, a half a gallon of ice cream per day, did ZERO exercise, and had a full and healthy 96 years. Lived on her own after my grandfather died, which happened when she was 62. Also, they was a thread someone posted about a nutrition professor who dropped 20 some pounds on a shit "diet" and he also lost a pound or 2 or muscle, and his health markers greatly improved. Now that shocked the shit out of me, basically the fact that his health markers improved. BTW, I just fucked up my stationary bike, so now I either gotta pay to get it fixed, or just start running.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2011, 03:51:37 PM »
Midnight woodland running, i did that everyday for about a year, very medaditive. Fucking exercise bike...... ;)
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2011, 03:56:54 PM »
I hear ya man! Plus I can use one of my old psyching techniques, tricking my mind that some crazy psychopath is chasing me and wants to try and kill me ;D But this "psych out" only works at night ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2011, 05:56:05 PM »

this diet can work but you gotta do alot of repetions

this type of diet would work for some as long as they can do the reps

if they dont do the reps they will get fat
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2011, 06:05:52 PM »
And that's my whole point falcon, IF ONE TRAINS THEIR ASS OFF THEN THEY HAVE A LICENSE TO EAT AS THEY PLEASE.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »
And that's my whole point falcon, IF ONE TRAINS THEIR ASS OFF THEN THEY HAVE A LICENSE TO EAT AS THEY PLEASE.

Then let'S stop this bullshit discussion here and come back after a year of eating junk food all day.

You are in good shape now, let's talk again after a year of junk food.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »
I'm in good shape fitness wise, seeing that I just ran a mile in a little over 6 min, but... I look like shit, seeing that I'm sitting at 12% which is horrible by the way, but I will hit sub-7 by the end of march.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »
too many people looking for an easy way out

the only time I get shredded eating shit is when I'm busting my ass in the field