Author Topic: Who here believes that a clean diet gets an outstanding physique?  (Read 25053 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Who here
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 02:18:05 PM »
*Sniff* Is that the Boston Wescotts, or the Newport Wescotts?    ;D
Why it`s the West Palm Beach  Wescots you English snob !  LOL  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2011, 02:19:01 PM »
Why do people who espouse this "eat whatever you want and get shredded while adding muscle" stuff spend the bulk of their time trying to convince others that they're right? Is it because they're looking for the OK from their peers to use that approach? If it works, it works. The results should speak for themselves.

FatPanda's results to this point indicate that approach accomplishes fuck all. Maybe dj181 will have better with results with "dat" approach to "da" dieting.  ::)

Indeed.

FP has done exactly SHIT in five months using his "irrefutable" methods.

Meanwhile someone using a standard "bro-science' diet could have gotten competition- lean in that time frame.

Also TA and Wavelength are both lying through their teeth about their methods

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2011, 02:20:28 PM »
Believes this horseshit that a "clean diet" is requirement to have an outstanding physique?

all the fools.
175lbs by 31st July

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2011, 02:21:27 PM »
Why it`s the West Palm Beach  Wescots you English snob !  LOL  ;D
Pish tosh.    ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »
oh uh Fat Duchaine is here

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2011, 02:28:58 PM »

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2011, 02:31:06 PM »
Indeed.

Also TA and Wavelength are both lying through their teeth about their methods extensive drug use

fixed

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2011, 02:32:18 PM »
all the fools.

no doctor ever got as huge and ripped as a foolish bodybuilder

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2011, 02:35:40 PM »

Actually, when you said West Palm Beach the snob I was picturing was Rudy Vallee from The Palm Beach Story.   ;D 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2011, 02:39:34 PM »
By "clean" I mean low saturated fat, and low sugar intake.

You're right......butter and sugar is the only way to go because fatpanda said "a calorie is a calorie".

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2011, 02:43:02 PM »
Indeed.

FP has done exactly SHIT in five months using his "irrefutable" methods.

Meanwhile someone using a standard "bro-science' diet could have gotten competition- lean in that time frame.

Also TA and Wavelength are both lying through their teeth about their methods

Can you elaborate on their lies?  Not trying to be confrontational, I'm just interested in hearing what you have to say.

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2011, 02:46:00 PM »
I heard its simply total calories vs waht u burn = ripped

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2011, 02:47:58 PM »
Can you elaborate on their lies?  Not trying to be confrontational, I'm just interested in hearing what you have to say.

They both used fat burning agents to achieve their lean state, and lied about what they ate.

fatpanda, to his credit, has played it straight...and has very little progress to show for it

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2011, 02:48:46 PM »
For the record, I'm curious because I'm following wavelength's diet guide (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=312607141&postcount=1305) and it's worked well for me so far.

I've never dieted down before, and these days training at all is a challenge for me (I think my body is seriously fucked up somehow) yet I'm still happy with the results thus far (down about 14 lbs in the first month -- actually I'm worried about muscle loss but I think that's more related to my inability to train properly).

Although I dunno how relevant this is to the discussion at hand, because my average meal isn't kit kats but .5 lb chicken, 2 cups rice, a tablespoon of olive oil, salsa and water.  Still, both kit kats and chicken/rice mush can conform to the wavelength principles. :D

I have loosened up a lot with regards to liquid calories and protein powders, plus cheat meals on the weekends.  Sometimes I eat relatively healthy pizzas, and stuff like that, as long as the macros are right.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2011, 02:50:28 PM »
how many of you would taking driving lessons with Stevie Wonder?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2011, 02:55:55 PM »
As far as wave and adullis goes, they claim that it's possible to get into contest condition without hard training, and I call bullshit on that one.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2011, 02:57:57 PM »
how many of you would taking driving lessons with Stevie Wonder?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2011, 02:58:13 PM »
As far as wave and adullis goes, they claim that it's possible to get into contest condition without hard training, and I call bullshit on that one.

It doesn't say that in wavelength's guide.  He only claims you don't need cardio.  As long as you keep your lean mass up through lifting (really hard lifting! ::)), you will maintain a substantial BMR.  Eat slightly less calories than your BMR and lose weight until you get very lean.

Makes sense to me.

I don't know what TA has to say on cutting.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2011, 02:59:24 PM »
Actually, when you said West Palm Beach the snob I was picturing was Rudy Vallee from The Palm Beach Story.   ;D 
Just Googled it......that`s one I missed.  :(

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2011, 02:59:27 PM »
you fucking 'calorie is a calorie' idiots need to wake the fuck up and realise one thing.

you want to walk around at 160 and look like a swimmer with 7-8% bf then follow this gay diet.

you want to walk around at 260 and look like a perma bulker with 15-20% bf then follow this gay diet.

you want to walk around looking like you work out, have a great physique, and look like you can move a ton of weight, follow a conventional bodybuilding diet. every bodybuilder from the 60's to the 2010's do it- why? because it works you fucking retards.

notice not ONE person who looks like a competitive bodybuilder on this board would follow a gummi bear and kit kat diet. everyone else who does either looks like shit, or is lean with a very unimpressive physique. reap it, bitch.

keep drinking the calorie is a calore koolaid, idiots. the rest of us will bang your women.
b

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »
What exactly is a "conventional bodybuilding" diet?  I thought it was "eat shit tons of everything every couple of hours and be sure to put 5iu in each delt."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2011, 03:03:03 PM »

I look at it from a common sense standpoint.....there are thousands of nutritionists and doctors that have been trying to make a buck selling diets for 50 years....but these three guys on Getbig have managed to figure out a way to get ripped while eating whatever you want....sorry, not buying it.

Add to the equation that the "pioneer" of this approach is the biggest bullshitter here  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2011, 03:06:50 PM »
What exactly is a "conventional bodybuilding" diet?  I thought it was "eat shit tons of everything every couple of hours and be sure to put 5iu in each delt."

its called eating chicken, lean red meats, and good carbs and fats, not kit kats and eggos.

its one thing to 'diet'. its another thing to diet for a show. get it straight. even GH15 will say the last 6-8 weeks the diet is tight regardless of what your taking.

b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2011, 03:10:18 PM »
Serious question, who big can a LIFETIME NATURAL expect to be? I'm talking 5'11 @ 6% gh15 says 165 to 170 MAX. It's quite funny coz I've asked this question many times, and no one wants to answer it, maybe everyone is afraid of God's (gh15's) wrath ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2011, 03:11:44 PM »
its called eating chicken, lean red meats, and good carbs and fats, not kit kats and eggos.

its one thing to 'diet'. its another thing to diet for a show. get it straight. even GH15 will say the last 6-8 weeks the diet is tight regardless of what your taking.

wow so youve been eating that way for years you must look fantastic
A