Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 365115 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
I don't like this thread.  But it's necessary. :(

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
wtf?! I"m shocked.

I liked him was always nice, RIP Onlyme.

fuck this sucks :(

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2011, 01:37:11 AM »
fuck...

ok...ive NEVER bashed keith and have stuck up for him throughout the years...he is one of the top getbiggers of all time, despite the parodies the guy has lived an awesome life and had so many great stories, that he shared with us on this board over the years. if hes really dead its a real shame. he has always been cool with me and ive enjoyed his contributions to this board more than virtually any other poster since ive been here. didnt know him IRL obviously but he will be enormously missed on here

:-\  :(  :'(

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2011, 01:38:10 AM »
I'm pretty shocked right now.

Always as a great read.

Fuck!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2011, 01:40:57 AM »
RIP.

Respectfully,

A. Grantmyre

TEsticles

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2011, 01:41:48 AM »
A cool guy...........RIP  Keith

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
RIP. Some good old stories he had no doubt. I guess he wont be sending Goodrum anymore precontest pizza's.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
Keith was the very first guest on the first episode of BNR -- formerly known as 'Getbig Radio' -- remember his laugh and his voice one more time:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bignation/2007/11/20/ultimate-talk-radio-getbig-tonight

No doubt, Keith will namedrop a few celebrities to Peter at the pearly gates and land a nice seat at the bar between Charlton Heston and Charles Bronson.
MikeMatarazzo.com

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
fuck...

ok...ive NEVER bashed keith and have stuck up for him throughout the years...he is one of the top getbiggers of all time, despite the parodies the guy has lived an awesome life and had so many great stories, that he shared with us on this board over the years. if hes really dead its a real shame. he has always been cool with me and ive enjoyed his contributions to this board more than virtually any other poster since ive been here. didnt know him IRL obviously but he will be enormously missed on here

:-\  :(  :'(

when i first stumbled onto getbig YEARS ago, keith would always be there with a classic story with legends like Kaz, asked him advice over PM's on armwrestling strategies...always a good dude. what a fucking shame.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Jesus Christ I hate hearing this news.

Awesome guy and he will truly be missed.

A sad day for getbig.

My most sincere condolences to his family and friends.

God bless you Keith,and RIP.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2011, 02:24:15 AM »
Shocking and sad news.

RIP Keith.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Keith was quite a character.  It's a shame he didn't get his health situation sorted out.  I'm sure his stories and persona will live on for a long time here at Getbig.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2011, 02:31:24 AM »
PIP

Keith was good people.
P

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2011, 02:33:24 AM »
Unreal. He was always a special kind of poster here. He really put something of himself into this board with his stories. RIP.  :(

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
An internet brother has died. Onlyme had lots of threads dedicated to him on the V. He gave as good as he got.

PIP
P

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
RIP - Very sad news.

w8m8

:'(

JasonH

• Getbig V
Ron should take Onlyme and Noworries out of Timeout  >:(

x2

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2011, 03:00:44 AM »
Very unexpected and very sad. Your stories always made me laugh.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Ron should take Onlyme and Noworries out of Timeout  >:(
Perhaps Getbig was the only thing keeping him going and when Ron ripped that outlet away there may have been nothing left, no reason to carry on anymore.  :-\

I only wish he would have taken my advice when I offered to help for a couple of years now.  He would still be living today and my prediction wouldn`t have come into fruition.

:-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2011, 03:07:25 AM »
This was totally unexpected and I'm shocked. It's a shame he got put in TO in his last days.

I loved his stories and his sense of humour. He did a lot of trash talking and was the butt end of jokes in return, but it was all good natured and pretty much everyone wanted to see him overcome his demons and become successful again.

He was a real part of Getbig and will be missed big time.

RIP Onlyme

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
this is horrible :(

pretty fucked up he spent his final days in timeout on here
w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2011, 03:13:32 AM »
Wish there was more i could say or do but i fear it will be turned into a joke. Sadly i guess i will just leave it at that. I am sincerely let down by this news. I hope Ron will sticky this. :'(

I feel absolutely horrible about it.  I think the lesson here is never to let hubris get in the way when help is offered.  We all wanted to save this man`s life and most likely could have....

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2011, 03:18:21 AM »

Well he is probably laughing at what you wrote right now....... He lived a full life

I feel absolutely horrible about it.  I think the lesson here is never to let hubris get in the way when help is offered.  We all wanted to save this man`s life and most likely could have....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
despite the parodies the guy has lived an awesome life

He was good natured and rolled with the punches. I'm one of the guys here who has parodied him, but I've also PMed him a few times and told him it was just for a laugh, and that I had a lot of respect for him (which I did). He was very cordial in his replies.

And like you, one of my first memories of Getbig was reading about his dragging that heavy ass tire chained to his waist in some place in Hawaii. I thought, "Damn, that's a big bastard", lol.

He was one of the most popular Getbiggers and we will all miss him big time. I'm very saddened by this news of his unexpected death.