Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 365843 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #875 on: January 21, 2011, 08:32:18 PM »
Could've sworn I read something Keith was recently posting within the last few months, about the possibility of working with Tyson on something.  I think it had something to do with a visit Tyson had made to Vegas. Does anyone remember?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #876 on: January 21, 2011, 08:49:48 PM »
HAWTHORN, CALIFORNIA  MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR KEITH JONES
29 JANUARY 2011 AT 1:00 PM

TRINITY LUTHERAN CHURCH
4783 WEST 130TH ST
HAWTHORN, CALIFORNIA

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: January 21, 2011, 09:12:38 PM »
Probably my most favorite poster of all-time on getbig.

RIP Keith, you were a legend.

Alex23

« Reply #878 on: January 22, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
Probably my most favorite poster of all-time on getbig.

RIP Keith, you were a legend.

Some of us should go pay our last respect.

Anyone in SoCal? :(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #879 on: January 22, 2011, 01:03:18 PM »

Do you think Shawn Ray will be there ?

Alex23

« Reply #880 on: January 22, 2011, 01:13:50 PM »

I doubt... busy promoting his latest "dvd"... :-X

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #881 on: January 22, 2011, 01:15:17 PM »
One of the few people on the internet forums to post with his identity known to all. His stories were always interesting and entertaining.

Rest in peace Keith

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #882 on: January 22, 2011, 01:58:15 PM »

I think I might go... It's next weekend in Hawthorn. I think I might just show up.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: January 22, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »

Did you file for those records, big guy?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #884 on: January 22, 2011, 02:18:43 PM »
Did you file for those records, big guy?
yes, it's a public record...each request is like $15. no wonder the media plays all these 911 call. this can wait for another thread. thanks for asking

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: January 22, 2011, 03:19:15 PM »
yes, it's a public record...each request is like $15. no wonder the media plays all these 911 call. this can wait for another thread. thanks for asking

Honestly, I think you may have been in denial a bit.  Keith was on here every day for the past 6 or more years, so a lot of people went into a bit of shock over this.  I did, too.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #886 on: January 22, 2011, 05:10:33 PM »
fukn shite news man, i did'nt even notice the sticky, i gradually figured it out by readin other threads, shocker man

rip big man  :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #887 on: January 22, 2011, 05:19:37 PM »

Honestly, I think you may have been in denial a bit.  Keith was on here every day for the past 6 or more years, so a lot of people went into a bit of shock over this.  I did, too.

i've been a member of GetBig since 1999 and thus have 'seen' several on line deaths of characters if you will.  so it was legitimate for us to question 'reality'.  for example, having witnessed members who get suddenly cancer and are then cured. scepticism is standard operating procedure for me.

there is a void currently on the forum. this too shall pass.  i will miss keith's sense of honor and humor. i will not miss the imagery he posted that got him in TO so regularly and which i warned him about. keith loved participating in the back and forth of these boards and he will be missed.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #888 on: January 22, 2011, 05:24:12 PM »
Nice to hear from Cassie and Jaime, Keith's daughters. I am sure that Keith wouldn't want them posting here on a regular basis. The flotsam here are way too vulgar for nice girls. The threads about Keith here are different and most people are behaving themselves.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #889 on: January 22, 2011, 05:29:48 PM »
Nice to hear from Cassie and Jaime, Keith's daughters. I am sure that Keith wouldn't want them posting here on a regular basis. The flotsam here are way too vulgar for nice girls. The threads about Keith here are different and most people are behaving themselves.

I agree Vince. I REALLY didn't want them on here.  There are many jerks on here who have no sense of morals and would tear these girls apart and then wear it like a badge of honor and pride like they really did something.  ::)

Maybe you can make that clear to them.  I hate to see them get hurt by some morons on here.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: January 22, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »
I got to meet him at the olympia expo a few years ago. He was there with grymkowski.  I introduced myself as warhorse from getbig and he gave a huge smile and stoodup for a handshake laughing........Easy to talk to.   What alife he lived. Done enough to fill 3 lifetimes.....
I used to pm him and tell him not to put so much energy into this site but i dont think he could help it.

Damn it I'll miss him.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #891 on: January 22, 2011, 06:39:04 PM »
Wow I have been so busy with school I completely missed this. Seems like just yesterday I he was posting up picutres of his spider bite, fast foward a day or two (which is actually a month or two) and the guy is dead? Wow. That really sucks.

God bless Keith his family and friends, and Keith I hope you are well wherever you are buddy. I pray that you are happy. R.I.P.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #892 on: January 22, 2011, 08:45:09 PM »
Greetings, GetBiggers. I just returned from a full day with Keith's daughter (Jaime), his son-in-law (Tetsuo), and all his grandkids and Jaime asked me to mention the following-

1. Jaime signed up to get on the GetBig Boards and received an email saying that she had to wait for approval before she could post here. (I had no idea such a requirement existed.)

2. She also asked me if I would post her email address. I explained that doing so would not be a very good idea but she insisted that I do so and further informed me that she could handle GetBig and asked me to follow through this evening.

SO here is Jaime's email address..... fire2b12@yahoo.com

She wishes to thank a good number of you GetBiggers personally and does not want to wait until someone approves her GetBig 'membership'.

Thanks again, ya'll.  Stunt

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: January 22, 2011, 08:47:10 PM »
I really hope no one screws around with these women. If you do, there is a special place in hell for you.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #894 on: January 23, 2011, 12:32:30 AM »

Totally agree. This is not a place for those young ladies.

As well, I certainly wouldn't have the heart to tell Jaime that Keith was NOT a good speller as she indicated. As much as I liked Keith his spelling was almost as atrocious as The Coach.
and keep moving!

newmom

« Reply #895 on: January 23, 2011, 04:14:14 AM »
I agree Vince. I REALLY didn't want them on here.  There are many jerks on here who have no sense of morals and would tear these girls apart and then wear it like a badge of honor and pride like they really did something.  ::)

Maybe you can make that clear to them.  I hate to see them get hurt by some morons on here.

I guess I'd gave most posters credit than I thought. I didn't think they would go into "attack" mode on them, I certainly hope not.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #896 on: January 23, 2011, 04:35:48 AM »
I guess I'd gave most posters credit than I thought. I didn't think they would go into "attack" mode on them, I certainly hope not.
they would certainly be targeted, dont kid yourself.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #897 on: January 23, 2011, 07:06:03 AM »

# 8.

THE BEEF

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #898 on: January 23, 2011, 09:59:07 AM »
100% agree

No offence to Keiths daughter but this is no place for a young girl.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #899 on: January 23, 2011, 12:23:10 PM »
100% agree

No offence to Keiths daughter but this is no place for a young girl.

This is by far the most ruthless board I've ever been on. As long as they stick to just this thread they'll be fine. But if they decide to venture out into the Thunder Dome we all here should make it a point to watch their back and fend off the wolves. Those two, in memory of Keith, should be the untouchables.