Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77293 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #325 on: January 27, 2011, 12:07:26 PM »
I'll send you my new number... we can meet up there...

That's cool... Drop it on my facebook.

And no you stalkers out there... my profile isn't all public.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #326 on: January 27, 2011, 12:08:46 PM »
Alex is a dianabol using, fat, sterile fraud, of whom is married to a black... that tells you all you need to know, the dysegenic tool.

Fatpanda is a fat, sterile, fuckless, fraud, of whom, is posting the same crap on this board that he has posted on other boards since 2001 ie: "Hi, my name is Scott, I am 30% BF, have shoulder problems, have taken steroids, am a fat fuck with a history involving mental problems; I have been 10%, but yet, oh my, have no pics to prove it" LOL, typical, lying, bi-polar ponce.

No-one will never post a pic, nor will he ever meet anyone, why? because of certain episodes that went down here several years ago. Yeah he denied things at the time (and indeed, still does) but for fucks sake, many of us saw the posts he made before deleting them thus will always know the truth pertaining to him. Alex, as much of a cunt that he is, is quite safe.

No-one, I'd gladly love to see you prove me wrong, I don't dislike you, I just can't be fucked with the piss poor forum that passes for what was once great, so I'm just stirring up a little shit for a laugh. You need to man up and post a pic, or pipe the fuck down. Alex is a fuckwit that doesn't own any of the shit he claims, the difference between you and he? he is a depressed, sad case twat whom posts pics/vids, whereas you are a depressed, sad case twat whom doesn't. Of course, none of which changes the fact that he is a total prick, so forget him.

can you stick you your pillowbiter account - all these gimmicks are hard to follow.
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #327 on: January 27, 2011, 12:12:29 PM »
can you stick you your pillowbiter account - all these gimmicks are hard to follow.

Seriously....this thread is turning into a "who's who" of getbig's multi-gimmick asswipes

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #328 on: January 27, 2011, 12:13:14 PM »
Seriously, Alex is just the worst kind of pathetic liar there is.
Just a complete fucking pussy in every way possible.

Alex is probably the child of some rich parents, maybe diplomats?

He was no doubt heavily ADHD, Aspergers or some other loony shit growing up. In fact, not only growing up, but still to this day.

As as a result of these conditions, there would have been some omipresent, dysfunctional resonance, vis a vis not being able to join a school, or other similar social groups.

This then, would have given cause for his his mom and dad to perpetually provide for/fund little Alex's upbringing.

An on-going, financial cocoon for their little chubby malcontent, comprising of such things as private school tuition (probably a pedo, would explain a lot) and other skilled workers (more pedos) to take care of their mental kid.

Imagine many years of such a course of action? I don't doubt that his parents would have fallen into the habit of simply providing for their dysfunctional kid. The only difference now being, that the little fat dimwit, Aspergers Alex, is now a fully grown up, fat Alex23, of whom, is still lacking in friends (never had any) and still has everything provided by the rich parents; everything from the gym, the PC's, the Hummers, the lot.

He is a muggy fool in a cage, living his dream, online.

A truly, psychotic, beta male cunt.
Only 25 characters!?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #329 on: January 27, 2011, 12:18:44 PM »
Seriously....this thread is turning into a "who's who" of getbig's multi-gimmick asswipes

Good thing the resident Alpha, your buddy, doesn't have any gimmicks  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 27, 2011, 12:24:08 PM »
Good thing the resident Alpha, your buddy, doesn't have any gimmicks  ::)

I'm not naming names am i ?  point still stands

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #331 on: January 27, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »
I'm not naming names am i ?  point still stands

Alright. I agree, Alex = asswipe.

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: January 27, 2011, 12:27:23 PM »
I'm not naming names am i ?  point still stands

I like you.

Anyone that can work out in their twenties and thirties, appear average as fuck, and then BLOW UP in their middle age, without steroids, truly is deserving of some kind of award.

Have you ever thought about contacting Cybergenics?

Only 25 characters!?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: January 27, 2011, 12:39:55 PM »
I like you.

Anyone that can work out in their twenties and thirties, appear average as fuck, and then BLOW UP in their middle age, without steroids, truly is deserving of some kind of award.

Have you ever thought about contacting Cybergenics?

I was anything but average in my twenties and thirties....i just didn't take pics of myself then and post them on GB. the only pics are of me fully clothed with long sleeve shirts on.....yeah, they are a real good indication of what i was built like ::)

But don't let reason and logic spoil your fun, carry on troll :D

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #334 on: January 27, 2011, 12:48:38 PM »
I was anything but average in my twenties and thirties....i just didn't take pics of myself then and post them on GB. the only pics are of me fully clothed with long sleeve shirts on.....yeah, they are a real good indication of what i was built like ::)

But don't let reason and logic spoil your fun, carry on troll :D

I agree, lets stick with logically positive, de facto reality, yes?

To wit, there exists, photos of you in average shape, thus, we know you:

- had access to camera equipment

- had a penchant for possessing pics of yourself in average shape.

Thus, in light of the above observable, axiomatic actualite, we can validly conclude that the current lack of any pics of Groink in shape (from God only knows when) predicament is a somewhat strange, rather contradictory to do, vis a vis, there existing pics of you in piss poor shape from that time.

Yes, a very strange to do indeed!!

Of course, said valid question was in fact asked, rhetorically, in my previous post, so no need for you to reply [upon the reading of both this commentary, and the bon mot therein] oh sweet spastic, cunt bastard.
Only 25 characters!?

SHOULDERS

« Reply #335 on: January 27, 2011, 12:49:15 PM »
alex is a fat, feminine little bitch with a high pitched voice that he tries to hide. he is a coward and an unloved, hated sack of shit . hahahaha, he is only back because no one wanted to follow him to his failure forum.

just fuck off back there or try to shoot something other than blanks into your silverback. fucking embarrassing that you can't even get one of those pregnant. they usually have twins just hearing the word "cock".

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #336 on: January 27, 2011, 12:59:13 PM »
In Chicago right now.. will be back tonight.

Yea we should go.
Wanna throw nickels at strippers?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 27, 2011, 01:15:35 PM »
I agree, lets stick with logically positive, de facto reality, yes?

To wit, there exists, photos of you in average shape, thus, we know you:

- had access to camera equipment

- had a penchant for possessing pics of yourself in average shape.

Thus, vis a vis, there being no pics in existence of you in decent shape; in light of the above observable, axiomatic actualite, we can validy conclude your current 'devoid of contemporary pics' predicament as being a somewhat rather strange, contradictory to do. Yes, a very strange to do indeed!!

Of course, said valid question was in fact asked, rhetorically, in my previous post, so no need for you to reply [upon the reading of both this commentary, and the bon mot therein] oh sweet spastic, cunt bastard.

Oh but i do enjoy poking holes is such supposed "airtight" post.

firstly....neither one of those pictures was taken by me, or, are they even my pictures...I "possess" neither of them. for all you know i DIDN'T have a camera at the time...you simpleton

the one with my friends was sent to my facebook bout a year ago and I posted it to show how gracefully i have aged...my physique was not in question

The solo shot is my daughters and still sits to this day on her dresser framed in a mickey mouse frame she made herself....I posted that on Mayhem almost decade ago just to show i was a real person.

The first picture I ever took myself with the intention of showing i was indeed a rather large, muscular human was the now legendary side tricep shot that lives on in getbig lore. Every other picture i have taken since then shows exactly that....i have gradually gotten bigger because i have very good genetics and an unparalleled work ethic in the gym. unlike you and the vast majority here who really should try another hobby

All of this is just an addendum to my original point....i am covered up in both pics so you saying you can tell what kind of shape i was in is just idiotic to begin with

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #338 on: January 27, 2011, 01:30:23 PM »
Oh but i do enjoy poking holes is such supposed "airtight" post.

firstly....neither one of those pictures was taken by me, or, are they even my pictures...I "possess" neither of them. for all you know i DIDN'T have a camera at the time...you simpleton

Oh but spastic, I simply said you had 'access' to a camera, a position that cannot be denied, but go ahead, we all love a trier.

Addendum to this, the point was never 'do you have a camera or not?' but rather, the point was, that you had no problem producing pics of you in crap shape, but are, oddly, bereft of any documentary evidence vindicating your claim that you were ever in good shape at the time period in question.

Oh and, I particularly enjoyed the bullshit about your family. Yeah, because not even they managed to take pics of you during the period wherein you found yourself resembling Dorian fucking Yates LOL.

It's nice to know that cameras, and more so, the taking of your pics whilst in shape back then, really are like Kryptonite to the sperm soaked, spastic family Groink; you dullard cunt.

In fact, your [untenable] position is akin to that of the other full time bullshitter and Olympic mongol (not to mention, girlfriend of yours) Fatpanda, vis a vis, your penchant for claiming achievements you cannot, in any way, document.

Not only that, but the achievements in question being claimed, are the diametric opposite to that which you can document ie: you both have pics of you looking like tubs of shit, you both claim to have been in great shape during a particular time, but neither of you have zero proof on the matter.

Those are the documented, verifiable facts here; all else is comprised of but nothing more than your bullshit, hogwash and poppycock, so save your further, weak retort, scum of the earth.

Clear enough for you, enema bag?
Only 25 characters!?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 27, 2011, 01:48:07 PM »
Oh but spastic, I simply said you had 'access' to a camera, a position that cannot be denied, but go ahead, we all love a trier.

Addendum to this, the point was never 'do you have a camera or not?' but rather, the point was, that you had no problem producing pics of you in crap shape, but are, oddly, bereft of any documentary evidence vindicating your claim that you were ever in good shape at the time period in question.

Oh and, I particularly enjoyed the bullshit about your family. Yeah, because not even they managed to take pics of you during the period wherein you found yourself resembling Dorian fucking Yates LOL.

It's nice to know that cameras, and more so, the taking of your pics whilst in shape back then, really are like Kryptonite to the sperm soaked, spastic family Groink; you dullard cunt.

In fact, your [untenable] position is akin to that of the other full time bullshitter and Olympic mongol (not to mention, girlfriend of yours) Fatpanda, vis a vis, your penchant for claiming achievements you cannot, in any way, document.

Not only that, but the achievements in question being claimed, are the diametric opposite to that which you can document ie: you both have pics of you looking like tubs of shit, you both claim to have been in great shape during a particular time, but neither of you have zero proof on the matter.

Those are the documented, verifiable facts here; all else is comprised of but nothing more than your bullshit, hogwash and poppycock, so save your further, weak retort, scum of the earth.

Clear enough for you, enema bag?

Let's begin at the beginning, shall we you stupid turd?

In both pics "in question" I'm wearing loose clothing with sleeves down to my elbow, you have no idea what kind of shape i am in, for all you know i'm 6% bf.   I'm NOT...but the point is you can't tell either way.

When you tell me how you "know' what kind of shape I'm in from those pics,  Then we'll move on to your other idiotic statements.......OK ?  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 27, 2011, 01:52:10 PM »
Oh....I see "shoulders/hugeAl" deleted his usual "when dave was around" post  ::)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #341 on: January 27, 2011, 01:53:25 PM »
Let's begin at the beginning, shall we you stupid turd?

In both pics "in question" I'm wearing loose clothing with sleeves down to my elbow, you have no idea what kind of shape i am in, for all you know i'm 6% bf.   I'm NOT...but the point is you can't tell either way.

When you tell me how you "know' what kind of shape I'm in from those pics,  Then we'll move on to your other idiotic statements.......OK ?  :D

yeah, you are obviously sitting at 4% BF in those pics, many observers would have offered forth such a conclusion, you fucking toolbag.

Authenticate your claims that 'for all we know, you could've been 6%' in those pics.

Come on, Stenox boy, authenticate your authenticity!

You truly are a sad, middle aged, pedophile.

A shit soaked, middle aged steroid user; fuckin loser.
Only 25 characters!?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 27, 2011, 01:59:08 PM »
yeah, you are obviously sitting at 4% BF in those pics, many observers would have offered forth such a conclusion, you fucking toolbag.

Authenticate your claims that 'for all we know, you could've been 6%' in those pics.

Come on, Stenox boy, authenticate your authenticity!

You truly are a sad, middle aged, pedophile.

A shit soaked, middle aged steroid user; fuckin loser.

That's all fine and good but you still haven't answered the question  :D

And i didn't 'claim" anything. you are the one claiming you can tell exactly what kind of shape i was in then....so the onus is on you dipshit  ;)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: January 27, 2011, 02:06:39 PM »
That's all fine and good but you still haven't answered the question  :D

And i didn't 'claim" anything. you are the one claiming you can tell exactly what kind of shape i was in then....so the onus is on you dipshit  ;)

It is in fact, an easy task to evaluate the level of conditioning exhibited by your mogol self in said photos.

To wit, are you then saying, you do not possess such skills, of which, are needed to perform the above mentioned evaluation?

That you are not in possession of such relevant qualifications, as observable in the skill set, of say, a forensic pathologist?

If not, I'm interested in your next statement.

Damned if you do, it would appear.

et tu, slag.
Only 25 characters!?

SHOULDERS

« Reply #344 on: January 27, 2011, 02:08:18 PM »
Oh....I see "shoulders/hugeAl" deleted his usual "when dave was around" post  ::)

I felt sorry for you dude and I got no beef with you, just Alex the coward.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 27, 2011, 02:11:48 PM »
It is in fact, an easy task to evaluate the level of conditioning exhibited by your mogol self in said photos.

To wit, are you then saying, you do not possess such skills, of which, are needed to perform the above mentioned evaluation?

That you are not in possession of such relevant qualifications, as observable in the skill set, of say, a forensic pathologist?

If not, I'm interested in your next statement.

Damned if you do, it would appear.

et tu, slag.

Then shut the fuck up and do it.  :)

You keep trying, in more and more convoluted and obtuse wording, to turn this around on me, when you are the one pointing fingers.

So lets hear it

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #346 on: January 27, 2011, 02:17:44 PM »
Then shut the fuck up and do it.  :)

You keep trying, in more and more convoluted and obtuse wording, to turn this around on me, when you are the one pointing fingers.

So lets hear it

I already have done, Stevie Wonder.

Knew you couldn't do it, thanks for playing.

Oh, one more thing; I did enjoy when you posted the steroid price list, yeah, that really was the cherry on cake "Oh, look at me, I am so clueless about steroids; isn't it obvious I have never seen prices, much less the steroids themselves?"

Go on, piss off and have a Liv 52; you sad, twat like specimen of swirling spasticity.
Only 25 characters!?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 27, 2011, 02:21:57 PM »
I already have done, Stevie Wonder.

Knew you couldn't do it, thanks for playing.

Oh, one more thing; I did enjoy when you posted the steroid price list, yeah, that really was the cherry on the "Oh, look at me, I am so clueless about steroids; isn't it obvious I have never seen prices, much less the steroids themselves?"

Go on, piss off and have a Liv 52, you sad, twat like specimen of swirling spasticity.

I must have missed it  :)

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #348 on: January 27, 2011, 02:24:31 PM »
I must have missed it  :)

place it alongside your next ampule, you never miss those, scum of the earth.
Only 25 characters!?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #349 on: January 27, 2011, 02:33:23 PM »
What was this thread about again ???